Old 07-10-2012, 11:45 PM   #25001
swag_man
Literotica Guru
 
swag_man's Avatar
 
swag_man is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Down Under
Posts: 1,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistinside View Post

Sounds like a very fun weekend for you and Jules other than the pain thing but not having the hairs grow back is a great thing. So how difficult is it to expose yourself to be waxed?
Twist - I expect it will not be very hard for them to expose themselves if the cosmeticians are cute, sexy and sensuous. - particularly if Jules is holding Sienna's, umm - hand - whilst they focus on the joy they have just given each other.

Otherwise, they will need to concentrate on the fact that this benefit is allegedly 'permanent'.
__________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
With due deference to AB Paterson

Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong
Under the shade of a coolibah tree,
And he sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me"

ChorusWaltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me"
And he sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled,
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me".
 

Old 07-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #25002
twistinside
Literotica Guru
 
twistinside's Avatar
 
twistinside is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by swag_man View Post
Twist - I expect it will not be very hard for them to expose themselves if the cosmeticians are cute, sexy and sensuous. - particularly if Jules is holding Sienna's, umm - hand - whilst they focus on the joy they have just given each other.

Otherwise, they will need to concentrate on the fact that this benefit is allegedly 'permanent'.
It will be good that they are doing it together although not sure if they can do it at the same time or not.

I'm guessing you like women that are hairy? I personally prefer them to be shaved or waxed myself so I'm all for this procedure although it doesn't benefit me personally
__________________


Please check out my thread;
Panties Yes or No
 

Old 07-11-2012, 01:30 AM   #25003
twistinside
Literotica Guru
 
twistinside's Avatar
 
twistinside is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,382
Happy Wankers Wednesday Loungers



















__________________


Please check out my thread;
Panties Yes or No
 

Old 07-11-2012, 01:31 AM   #25004
twistinside
Literotica Guru
 
twistinside's Avatar
 
twistinside is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,382






__________________


Please check out my thread;
Panties Yes or No
 

Old 07-11-2012, 07:24 AM   #25005
swag_man
Literotica Guru
 
swag_man's Avatar
 
swag_man is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Down Under
Posts: 1,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistinside View Post
It will be good that they are doing it together although not sure if they can do it at the same time or not.

I'm guessing you like women that are hairy? I personally prefer them to be shaved or waxed myself so I'm all for this procedure although it doesn't benefit me personally
Twist - as long as it is not a jungle and has had some care and attention, I do not really mind! I actually prefer baby smooth myself, but having had limited experienced waxing and shaving am glad that I am a male and do not subject myself to that regular process.

Why the 'do it once' laser is so appealing to many women, but has its downsides. Sometimes it is not effective.

I am presuming S & J are not getting the whole region done - just the 'really difficult' bits. [love to be a fly on the wall for that one! ]

Swag
ps - keep the pictorial contribution happening.
__________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
With due deference to AB Paterson

Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong
Under the shade of a coolibah tree,
And he sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me"

ChorusWaltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me"
And he sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled,
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me".
 

Old 07-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #25006
deft
Literotica Guru
 
deft's Avatar
 
deft is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The United Kingdom
Posts: 2,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistinside View Post
Twist, my man... you never fail us... this one's just epically sexy...

Thanks for your hunting skills!
 

Old 07-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #25007
prop69
Literotica Guru
 
prop69 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: GA
Posts: 9,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
There are a few changes on my side too Because you are a fellow HOST I will tell you and others can read...

Jules will be leaving the UK, but it is for very good reasons She is pregnant and revealed that whilst in Eireland she had gotten engaged now her divorce is through from her "previous" marriage

I have moved my base to the nearby town (Stockport) in a block of offices, so now I have somewhere to work from and a team to work with, which is better

Later this year TRT and I will probably move 240 miles away to Devon Possibly a new base there too and more involved in agriculture than engineering where we live now






Wishing you, the girls, and TRT the best in your professions and personal lives.

Glad to hear things are working out for the best.
__________________
prop69

Last edited by prop69 : 07-12-2012 at 04:22 AM.
 

Old 07-12-2012, 12:42 AM   #25008
twistinside
Literotica Guru
 
twistinside's Avatar
 
twistinside is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by swag_man View Post
Twist - as long as it is not a jungle and has had some care and attention, I do not really mind! I actually prefer baby smooth myself, but having had limited experienced waxing and shaving am glad that I am a male and do not subject myself to that regular process.

Why the 'do it once' laser is so appealing to many women, but has its downsides. Sometimes it is not effective.

I am presuming S & J are not getting the whole region done - just the 'really difficult' bits. [love to be a fly on the wall for that one! ]

Swag
ps - keep the pictorial contribution happening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Twist, my man... you never fail us... this one's just epically sexy...

Thanks for your hunting skills!
Thanks guys and deft, I also like how sexy she is and her movements are. I want to be that pillow!
__________________


Please check out my thread;
Panties Yes or No
 

Old 07-12-2012, 02:16 AM   #25009
tallandsweet89
Literotica Guru
 
tallandsweet89's Avatar
 
tallandsweet89 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mitten, U.S.A.
Posts: 673
__________________
Blonde, brunette, redhead... I'm attracted to what's IN your head, not the color on top of it.

Feel free to PM me, for whatever reason, I'm always friendly and love responding back to people.
 

Old 07-12-2012, 02:24 AM   #25010
tallandsweet89
Literotica Guru
 
tallandsweet89's Avatar
 
tallandsweet89 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mitten, U.S.A.
Posts: 673
__________________
Blonde, brunette, redhead... I'm attracted to what's IN your head, not the color on top of it.

Feel free to PM me, for whatever reason, I'm always friendly and love responding back to people.
 

Old 07-12-2012, 03:07 AM   #25011
twistinside
Literotica Guru
 
twistinside's Avatar
 
twistinside is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,382
Thursday photos

here I am in my suit

















__________________


Please check out my thread;
Panties Yes or No
 

Old 07-12-2012, 03:08 AM   #25012
twistinside
Literotica Guru
 
twistinside's Avatar
 
twistinside is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,382











__________________


Please check out my thread;
Panties Yes or No
 

Old 07-12-2012, 01:02 PM   #25013
Sienna
In Love With Music
 
Sienna's Avatar
 
Sienna is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Ibiza, Spain.
Posts: 41,927
Hi Erotic Loungers

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistinside View Post
Sounds like a very fun weekend for you and Jules other than the pain thing but not having the hairs grow back is a great thing. So how difficult is it to expose yourself to be waxed?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by swag_man View Post
Twist - I expect it will not be very hard for them to expose themselves if the cosmeticians are cute, sexy and sensuous. - particularly if Jules is holding Sienna's, umm - hand - whilst they focus on the joy they have just given each other...
Otherwise, they will need to concentrate on the fact that this benefit is allegedly 'permanent'...
I personally think the claim to be permanent is false and probably means longer lasting than usual. Looking at their disclaimer, they cover themselves for any failures and like fire_breeze once advised, laser is much more permanent, although again with these cosmeticians, even laser is covered by the same disclaimer

Not sure if we will be done at the same time though. It depends on our appointments and the staff members doing the job


 

Old 07-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #25014
Sienna
In Love With Music
 
Sienna's Avatar
 
Sienna is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Ibiza, Spain.
Posts: 41,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistinside View Post
I'm guessing you like women that are hairy? I personally prefer them to be shaved or waxed myself so I'm all for this procedure although it doesn't benefit me personally
swag_man is probably like TRT. He likes hairy for various reasons I personally am used to being shaved or waxed and I think it helps with personal hygiene issues.
 

Old 07-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #25015
Sienna
In Love With Music
 
Sienna's Avatar
 
Sienna is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Ibiza, Spain.
Posts: 41,927
~~~picture deleted~~~

I have to say this yet another picture that brings back those memories from Jules and I's high school days

Hiding behind the bookshelves, sitting next to each other at the back of the class, sharing our taste...Mmm. What an amazing way we learn the things about our sexuality and enjoy the dare of being seen or caught at the same time

Last edited by Sienna : 07-14-2012 at 05:37 PM.
 

Old 07-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #25016
Sienna
In Love With Music
 
Sienna's Avatar
 
Sienna is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Ibiza, Spain.
Posts: 41,927

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sienna's Music Lounge...
LITEROTICA's answer to MTV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Go To The Latest Thread Updates Instantly...


6th June

16th June

24th June

1st July

7th July

TODAY



coolasmacks ~ Sienna on YouTube

 

Old 07-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #25017
Sienna
In Love With Music
 
Sienna's Avatar
 
Sienna is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Ibiza, Spain.
Posts: 41,927
HAPPY BIRTDAY, PERVY_SAGE

12th July
 

Old 07-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #25018
millyvee3d
Mistress Devine ...
 
millyvee3d's Avatar
 
millyvee3d is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: I lost my way
Posts: 1,616
Hi loungers
__________________
 

Old 07-12-2012, 11:45 PM   #25019
twistinside
Literotica Guru
 
twistinside's Avatar
 
twistinside is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna View Post

I have to say this yet another picture that brings back those memories from Jules and I's high school days

Hiding behind the bookshelves, sitting next to each other at the back of the class, sharing our taste...Mmm. What an amazing way we learn the things about our sexuality and enjoy the dare of being seen or caught at the same time
wow Sienna that is amazing hearing the things that you two did in class, so exciting and daring.
__________________


Please check out my thread;
Panties Yes or No
 

Old 07-13-2012, 01:58 AM   #25020
twistinside
Literotica Guru
 
twistinside's Avatar
 
twistinside is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,382
Happy Friday everyone!













__________________


Please check out my thread;
Panties Yes or No
 

Old 07-13-2012, 01:59 AM   #25021
twistinside
Literotica Guru
 
twistinside's Avatar
 
twistinside is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,382






__________________


Please check out my thread;
Panties Yes or No
 

Old 07-13-2012, 05:13 PM   #25022
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 19,526
I hope the changes in your life bring you happiness SIENNA although I am sure you're going to miss Jules like crazy.

Healthy four days consecutive now - I think I figured out what was making me sick ahead of those "smart" doctors. It's nice to be sleeping normally, eating well and have appetites again folks.

BrettJ in Canada - back in action
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 07-14-2012, 04:11 AM   #25023
twistinside
Literotica Guru
 
twistinside's Avatar
 
twistinside is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
I hope the changes in your life bring you happiness SIENNA although I am sure you're going to miss Jules like crazy.

Healthy four days consecutive now - I think I figured out what was making me sick ahead of those "smart" doctors. It's nice to be sleeping normally, eating well and have appetites again folks.

BrettJ in Canada - back in action
Glad to hear you're feeling better BrettJ and you figured out what was causing your sickness.
__________________


Please check out my thread;
Panties Yes or No
 

Old 07-14-2012, 04:25 AM   #25024
twistinside
Literotica Guru
 
twistinside's Avatar
 
twistinside is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,382
happy weekend everyone



















__________________


Please check out my thread;
Panties Yes or No
 

Old 07-14-2012, 04:26 AM   #25025
twistinside
Literotica Guru
 
twistinside's Avatar
 
twistinside is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,382














and a hot video also from another thread, not sure if it's been posted before or not

x-art-hot-young-couple-in-love
__________________


Please check out my thread;
Panties Yes or No

Last edited by twistinside : 07-16-2012 at 12:22 AM.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:36 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.