Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 09-24-2011, 05:37 PM   #26
bicurious19
Really Really Experienced

I can't get enough of shemales cumming in each others mouths, other guys, big shemale cum orgies. Basically anything with shemales and cum. It's such a turn on, if all goes to plan my first time with another cock involed there would actually be multiple cocks. Straight in the deep end. Stuck enough things up my ass to love the feeling of something going up right from the start. And I can't wait to suck a cock and love watching big cocks disappear in shemale throats for hours, I'm sure I'll pick it up real quick. As for multiple loads my first time... When even though I've never had it, u crave a cock exploding in ur mouth...
(not too big on creampies, however I'm not against the idea, sorta like the idea of feeding it to myself as it drips from my ass, and a would not mind at all, if she kept fucking my ass, get all her cum all over her cock, and then straight into my mouth. No silly licking and little bit teasing. I want that cum coverd cock that's been in my ass in my mouth as far down my throat as possible. Makes me soo hot thinking about getting heeps of tranny loads over my Lips, cheeks... Rub it into my lips, slowly take my time to lick it off. Omg! It's driving me crazy!

Old 09-24-2011, 05:47 PM   #27
cruzn2u2
Really Experienced

My lover with either let me cum in her mouth and then share it with me or have me suck it out of her pussy and share it with her. It gets us both hot.

Old 05-24-2012, 04:19 AM   #28
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

i love it both ways , i like it when my man has his cock all the way in and shoots his cum to the back of my throat and sometimes he will rest his cock on my lips and spurt it on my tongue so i get the full taste of his cum ,i love it both ways and yes i always swallow ,it would be such a waste not to and i love the taste and the feel of it sliding down my throat.

Old 05-24-2012, 04:23 AM   #29
MagicFlute
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
i love it both ways , i like it when my man has his cock all the way in and shoots his cum to the back of my throat and sometimes he will rest his cock on my lips and spurt it on my tongue so i get the full taste of his cum ,i love it both ways and yes i always swallow ,it would be such a waste not to and i love the taste and the feel of it sliding down my throat.
Wish you were my wife. In 7 years she's never let Me blow in her mouth. Deep or on her tongue...

Old 05-24-2012, 07:10 AM   #30
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFlute View Post
Wish you were my wife. In 7 years she's never let Me blow in her mouth. Deep or on her tongue...
Sometimes I think; This is the reason married men look for another guy too suck there cock. I'm in the same boat.

Though when I was doing it (sucking cock), I'd swallow, hold it just in my mouth and wait for the splash down on my tongue or go for the facial.

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259

Last edited by klippert : 05-29-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Old 05-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #31
oral_tendency
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PressNightly View Post
I've sucked a fair ammount of dicks in my time, and for the majority of them I've let them cum in my mouth, and when I do I always swallow. Most of the time of course they tell me they're ready to blow and expect me to pull off, I absolutely love that look of pleasant surprise on their face as I milk their shaft for all I'm worth.
That happened to me once, my play bud was sucking me and I told him I was going to cum giving him the chance to decide what he wanted to do and he just kept bobbing his head up and down until I exploded in his mouth and he swallowed every drop..That man could suck a cock, makes me hard just thinking about it

Old 05-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #32
greeneyes64
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by oral_tendency View Post
That happened to me once, my play bud was sucking me and I told him I was going to cum giving him the chance to decide what he wanted to do and he just kept bobbing his head up and down until I exploded in his mouth and he swallowed every drop..That man could suck a cock, makes me hard just thinking about it
wouldn't it be fun to make someone think, just before orgasm, that you didn't want them to cum in your mouth. then just as the pangs of disappointment sets in, put your mouth round it and swallow the lot.

Old 05-24-2012, 08:24 PM   #33
Allana4

Strutting like a cumslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes64 View Post
wouldn't it be fun to make someone think, just before orgasm, that you didn't want them to cum in your mouth. then just as the pangs of disappointment sets in, put your mouth round it and swallow the lot.
###

Nice erotic thought, Greeneye

I'm dressed and strutting in front of you wearing my black Italian 15 denier black stockings, 5 inch strappy green high heels, precum dripping from my cockclit as I watch your cock harden

You are stroking as I tease you continually, but finally just walk up to you, get down on my knees and give you the best blow job you have ever had. Swallowing all your cum and begging for seconds if I can get you hard again

Let you watch me ride my 9 inch dildo, so your cock hardens almost immediately

What a pleasure to be your little slut

Allana

Last edited by Allana4 : 05-26-2012 at 03:35 AM.

Old 05-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #34
jackielicker

Can I be next?

Smokin' hot pic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allana4 View Post
###

I'm dressed and strutting in front of you wearing my black Italian 15 denier black stockings, 5 inch strappy green high heels, precum dripping from my cockclit as I watch your cock harden

You are stroking as I tease you continually, but finally just walk up to you, get down on my knees and give you the best blow job you have ever had. Swallowing all your cum and begging for seconds if I can get you hard again

Allana

Old 05-24-2012, 08:51 PM   #35
greeneyes64
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allana4 View Post
###

Allana
Oh Allana, why are you so far away from me, it's not fair.

Old 05-25-2012, 04:11 AM   #36
Niko408
Really Experienced

On my face, in my mouth, or anywhere. As long as he can make nice big messes or fill my mouth I'm fine.

Oh do I ever need a man.

Old 05-25-2012, 04:58 AM   #37
greeneyes64
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko408 View Post
On my face, in my mouth, or anywhere. As long as he can make nice big messes or fill my mouth I'm fine.

Oh do I ever need a man.
Know the feeling.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:07 AM   #38
Niko408
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes64 View Post
Btw, I love doing this.

Old 05-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #39
priapusone
Literotica Guru

c in m

so horny now!

Old 05-26-2012, 10:34 AM   #40
titerear71106
Really Experienced

I pull back so just the head is resting on my tongue so I can taste his delicious nectar yum

Old 05-26-2012, 05:06 PM   #41
sterculius
Literotica Guru

As a lifelong cocksucker, my most favorite thing is being very intensely throat fucked. I love the deliriously erotic sensation of being utterly dominated by cock. I like the feeling of a thick cock being forced so deep in my throat that I'm unable to breathe!! And I LOVE feeling the cock expanding and pulsating in my throat as he's cumming with his cock stuffed all the way down. The only problem is that with it that far down, I don't get to taste his cum and I love both the taste and the creamy consistency of cum.

Last edited by sterculius : 05-26-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Old 05-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #42
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFlute View Post
what a pity you dont live closer i would love to help ,x

Old 05-27-2012, 03:36 PM   #43
hanesabc
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
As a lifelong cocksucker, my most favorite thing is being very intensely throat fucked. I love the deliriously erotic sensation of being utterly dominated by cock. I like the feeling of a thick cock being forced so deep in my throat that I'm unable to breathe!! And I LOVE feeling the cock expanding and pulsating in my throat as he's cumming with his cock stuffed all the way down. The only problem is that with it that far down, I don't get to taste his cum and I love both the taste and the creamy consistency of cum.
Very hot image. I've yet to suck my first real cock but I love the idea of being dominated by a guy pushing deep into my throat. Definately want to taste that cum on my first time though!

Old 05-29-2012, 01:14 AM   #44
Niko408
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
Oh my gosh do I love you.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:23 AM   #45
priapusone
Literotica Guru

c

I actually love it spilling all out my lips and onto my face as it drains slowly down my throat in sweet drips....

Old 05-29-2012, 02:09 AM   #46
dluvstoread
Literotica Guru

my wife and I usually share mine or I lick it from her pussy.................but really anxious to get it straight from a nice hard cock and yes....I will swallow.

Old 11-03-2013, 05:41 AM   #47
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurious19 View Post
who likes having cocks cum in their mouth? do u swallow?
do u prefer it to shoot into ur mouth from a few inches away, or the head of the cock on ur tongue so u dont waste a drop?
i cant wait for my first cock and most of all facial cumshot. id like to try both ways i mentioned above.
how do you like your cum?
i like a guys cock resting on my bottom lip when he cums so i get the full taste and feel of it before i swallow .

Old 11-03-2013, 06:15 AM   #48
JaxRhapsody

Last time i sucked a good dick, I was at a party and was taken by surprise. I didnt think he wanted to see it through. Maybe it was so good he was just prolonging it by pulling out repeatedly. I got a good rithym going, he grabbed my head, shoved it down my throat and unloaded.

The Rhapsodic LaviathanThese are the stories.
Stories of Velocity C'mon and stay a spell!
My AH profile

Old 11-03-2013, 07:05 AM   #49
Shavedallover
Literotica Guru

I don't know any other way. I never lose a drop and my bud is thankful

Old 11-03-2013, 07:07 AM   #50
Shavedallover
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavedallover View Post
I don't know any other way. I never lose a drop and my bud is thankful
And I should add that someone close to me, she doesn't know of another way either . I'm so thankful too!