Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-08-2015, 01:49 AM   #1
jezzilee
Sapiosexual
 
jezzilee's Avatar
 
jezzilee is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Utopia
Posts: 2,999
Who is having fun this weekend!

This chick is doing a four wheelin' weekend! We should have been at the cabin by now, but a bum tail light on the trailer denied us a decent start time! Who else is going to have a. Amazing weekend?
__________________
Sometimes, what starts out as making love becomes the best fuck or your life.
A Sinple Truth

The Sinple Truth
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 02:06 AM   #2
Que
Literotica Guru
 
Que is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 20,002
Sounds fun, but around here you don't have to load up and trailer anywhere. Even not licensed vehicles can usually get from the garage to the river or a rocky hillside in 5 minutes without annoying the Sherriff's Dept.

We have everything from river crossings, to country back-roads, to shallow creeks you can motor along, to steep trails, to bouldering. If you want dunes though you have to go to the other side of the state.
__________________
"The lion is most handsome when looking for food." -Rumi
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 02:23 AM   #3
BotanyBoy
Literotica Guru
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,225
Building fresh garden sites for my 3-5 y/o Japanese conifers WAY up on the mountain where they will take take epic seasonal ass beatings over the next 10-20 years and thus develop into some really cool (and hopefully some high dollar) trees...at least that's the plan. I do have a few older trees (8-12 y/o) I'll put up there if this doesn't turn out to be a total fail.

Been up there all winter with a pick ax/hammer/Tejas toothpick, but I've been hard core'ing it since spring set in a few weeks back and I couldn't be more stoked to start humping in soil....few weeks carrying 60-80lb bags of material up onto the tree line of the southern cascades? Gonna push it hard and get all fitness crazed with my stoner smoothies, and a boner for the pump!!


So....yea I got some fun planned for this weekend. Fun for me anyhow.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 02:38 AM   #4
jezzilee
Sapiosexual
 
jezzilee's Avatar
 
jezzilee is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Utopia
Posts: 2,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Que View Post
Sounds fun, but around here you don't have to load up and trailer anywhere. Even not licensed vehicles can usually get from the garage to the river or a rocky hillside in 5 minutes without annoying the Sherriff's Dept.

We have everything from river crossings, to country back-roads, to shallow creeks you can motor along, to steep trails, to bouldering. If you want dunes though you have to go to the other side of the state.
If I were at my northern he I would not have to trailer, my southern home, however, is another story.
__________________
Sometimes, what starts out as making love becomes the best fuck or your life.
A Sinple Truth

The Sinple Truth
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 02:40 AM   #5
jezzilee
Sapiosexual
 
jezzilee's Avatar
 
jezzilee is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Utopia
Posts: 2,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
Building fresh garden sites for my 3-5 y/o Japanese conifers WAY up on the mountain where they will take take epic seasonal ass beatings over the next 10-20 years and thus develop into some really cool (and hopefully some high dollar) trees...at least that's the plan. I do have a few older trees (8-12 y/o) I'll put up there if this doesn't turn out to be a total fail.

Been up there all winter with a pick ax/hammer/Tejas toothpick, but I've been hard core'ing it since spring set in a few weeks back and I couldn't be more stoked to start humping in soil....few weeks carrying 60-80lb bags of material up onto the tree line of the southern cascades? Gonna push it hard and get all fitness crazed with my stoner smoothies, and a boner for the pump!!


So....yea I got some fun planned for this weekend. Fun for me anyhow.....
That does sound like fun. A lot of work, but very rewarding!
__________________
Sometimes, what starts out as making love becomes the best fuck or your life.
A Sinple Truth

The Sinple Truth
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 09:04 AM   #6
jezzilee
Sapiosexual
 
jezzilee's Avatar
 
jezzilee is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Utopia
Posts: 2,999
First day. About to do breakfast. It's raining. The trails are going to be muddy! So. Excited. Can't. Wait. To. Ride.
__________________
Sometimes, what starts out as making love becomes the best fuck or your life.
A Sinple Truth

The Sinple Truth
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 09:29 AM   #7
BotanyBoy
Literotica Guru
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,225
Enjoy and good luck!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 09:37 AM   #8
RobDownSouth
See you in December!
 
RobDownSouth is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 49,978
I'm heading off to Dallas this weekend, lots of fun to be had.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 09:37 AM   #9
chillywilly2
AKA Bean
 
chillywilly2 is online now
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Great White North
Posts: 12,626
Heading to a favorite springtime lake for some lake trout and whitefish fishing...and maybe til the garden a bit too...and my son is coming home for the weekend...all in all it should be a good one....beer will also be involved
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 09:50 AM   #10
Jillswitch
Experienced
 
Jillswitch is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Up my ass
Posts: 81
I'm headed to a klan rally.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 10:11 AM   #11
about_average
Literotica Guru
 
about_average's Avatar
 
about_average is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,644
I'm pouring a concrete slab this weekend. Yeeha!
__________________
I cursed because I had no eyes, until I met a cheerful man who had no head.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 10:16 AM   #12
Riles
back from the abyss
 
Riles is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 19,328
I have to work tonight, but new man is taking me on a surprise overnight tomorrow then back Sunday for brunch with my family and spending a ridiculous amount at the green houses with my mom and playing in the gardens for the remaining day.
__________________
"I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it" ~Maya Angelou~
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 10:40 AM   #13
chillywilly2
AKA Bean
 
chillywilly2 is online now
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Great White North
Posts: 12,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riles View Post
I have to work tonight, but new man is taking me on a surprise overnight tomorrow then back Sunday for brunch with my family and spending a ridiculous amount at the green houses with my mom and playing in the gardens for the remaining day.
YES!!..its greenhouse time of year isn't it...I have some transplanting to do, moving stuff to fit the garden plan better, and maybe go buy a few new perrenials...freaking mice totalled my flocks this winter
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 10:55 AM   #14
InWord
Really Really Experienced
 
InWord's Avatar
 
InWord is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 429
This guy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 01:49 PM   #15
jezzilee
Sapiosexual
 
jezzilee's Avatar
 
jezzilee is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Utopia
Posts: 2,999
We have 22 machines. Everything from razers to Hondas to arctic cats and yamahas. So feakin muddy but insanely fun!! Hope y'all are having as much fun as me!
__________________
Sometimes, what starts out as making love becomes the best fuck or your life.
A Sinple Truth

The Sinple Truth
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 01:58 PM   #16
neci
bad to the bone
 
neci's Avatar
 
neci is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the roof
Posts: 33,904
wear a helmet.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 02:02 PM   #17
Mischka
Ms Snooby Pants
 
Mischka's Avatar
 
Mischka is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Location. Location.
Posts: 15,835
Starting with a neighborhood all-ages happy hour. Then mini-Mischka is joining her grandmother while Mr Mischka and I go off to an evening of board games and an intimate orgy (only five people). Tomorrow is a day of birthday parties, then Sunday I'm making brunch for the grandmothers in celebration of Mother's Day. All in all, loads of fun of all sorts.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 02:06 PM   #18
InWord
Really Really Experienced
 
InWord's Avatar
 
InWord is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischka View Post
Starting with a neighborhood all-ages happy hour. Then mini-Mischka is joining her grandmother while Mr Mischka and I go off to an evening of board games and an intimate orgy (only five people). Tomorrow is a day of birthday parties, then Sunday I'm making brunch for the grandmothers in celebration of Mother's Day. All in all, loads of fun of all sorts.
I am so close on the above.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 02:23 PM   #19
Lord Pmann
WARNED
 
Lord Pmann's Avatar
 
Lord Pmann is online now
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where it's sunny
Posts: 9,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischka View Post
Starting with a neighborhood all-ages happy hour. Then mini-Mischka is joining her grandmother while Mr Mischka and I go off to an evening of board games and an intimate orgy (only five people). Tomorrow is a day of birthday parties, then Sunday I'm making brunch for the grandmothers in celebration of Mother's Day. All in all, loads of fun of all sorts.
I feel like my upcoming weekend of accounting and engineering doesn't quite measure up.
__________________
*edited for cleanliness*
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 08:45 PM   #20
jezzilee
Sapiosexual
 
jezzilee's Avatar
 
jezzilee is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Utopia
Posts: 2,999
First day of driving complete. 92 miles today. So much fun! I have a new passion. We are already planning a week long trip !!
__________________
Sometimes, what starts out as making love becomes the best fuck or your life.
A Sinple Truth

The Sinple Truth
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 08:51 PM   #21
girlsmiley
catastrophe
 
girlsmiley's Avatar
 
girlsmiley is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 18,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by jezzilee View Post
First day of driving complete. 92 miles today. So much fun! I have a new passion. We are already planning a week long trip !!
Awesome!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 08:56 PM   #22
girlsmiley
catastrophe
 
girlsmiley's Avatar
 
girlsmiley is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 18,074
It's mother's day weekend down here, and it's all very hush-hush at the moment. A lot of whispering and giggling going on in this house. It's making my eyes suspicious.



It's a beautiful day in Sydney. We're taking our pushys down the park. It's huge. Feed the ducks. Play on the playground. It's fun.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 09:13 PM   #23
thÝr
Karhu-er
 
thÝr's Avatar
 
thÝr is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The 49th State
Posts: 50,390
I believe I am stuck close to the office to support a field crew, should they need it. It will not be fun.
__________________
It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport. - Fridtjof Nansen

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - JFK
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 11:28 PM   #24
jezzilee
Sapiosexual
 
jezzilee's Avatar
 
jezzilee is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Utopia
Posts: 2,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsmiley View Post
It's mother's day weekend down here, and it's all very hush-hush at the moment. A lot of whispering and giggling going on in this house. It's making my eyes suspicious.



It's a beautiful day in Sydney. We're taking our pushys down the park. It's huge. Feed the ducks. Play on the playground. It's fun.
Sound like a blast..happy early mothers day!
__________________
Sometimes, what starts out as making love becomes the best fuck or your life.
A Sinple Truth

The Sinple Truth
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2015, 11:29 PM   #25
jezzilee
Sapiosexual
 
jezzilee's Avatar
 
jezzilee is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Utopia
Posts: 2,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by thÝr View Post
I believe I am stuck close to the office to support a field crew, should they need it. It will not be fun.
No canoes to rearrange?

I did not arrange the ATV's in color coordination lol.

Hope you get to have some fun this weekend!
__________________
Sometimes, what starts out as making love becomes the best fuck or your life.
A Sinple Truth

The Sinple Truth
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.