Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Old 04-01-2018, 07:25 PM   #1
BBX4
Loves Spam

Doctors, Layers and Scientists are coming to the US....

Old 04-01-2018, 07:26 PM   #2
BBX4
Loves Spam

opps

never mind

my bad

they are merely DUMOH VOTERS

"Huge Caravan" Of Central Americans Is Headed For The U.S. Border In Hopes Of Asylum

https://zerohedge.whotrades.com/blog/43591942784

Old 04-01-2018, 07:28 PM   #3
BBX4
Loves Spam

It’s an invasion; bring in our military,

Old 04-01-2018, 07:28 PM   #4
BBX4
Loves Spam

Over 1,000 illegal aliens from Central Mexico are marching their way towards the U.S. border. Many of the illegal aliens are military-aged men.

We have no idea who they are or what kind of diseases they may have. ISIS fighters and MS-13 gang members are most likely embedded in the horde.

Old 04-01-2018, 07:33 PM   #5
Gamine67
Literotica Guru

Or it’s a Palm Sunday procession judging by those crosses in the hands of the adults and children.

Oh crap the Christians are on the march!

Old 04-01-2018, 07:38 PM   #6
BBX4
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamine67 View Post
Or it’s a Palm Sunday procession judging by those crosses in the hands of the adults and children.

Oh crap the Christians are on the march!
go fuck a Muslim, degenerate

Old 04-01-2018, 07:48 PM   #7
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

This is the fifth year:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/01/polit...eet/index.html
Two caravans were mobilized in 2017 with fewer people and many of their cases have yet to be resolved. Out of the 200 people who marched with the caravan, only 3 were successfully given asylum in the US.
So . . . yeah. Big deal. They're going through the process.

Meanwhile, the con artist is going to make it more difficult for doctors and scientists to come to this country:
The State Department has ended an Obama-era program to grant visas to foreign entrepreneurs who want to start companies in the United States. It is more aggressively scrutinizing visas to skilled workers from other countries. And it is contemplating ending a provision that allows spouses of those skilled workers to be employed in the U.S.

. . .

The administration also stopped an Obama administration program that was about to start last year to provide visas to let international entrepreneurs who start companies in the United States live in the country for renewable, 30-month stints.
While Obama was trying to bring the best and brightest from around the world to this country, the con artist is doing his best to drive them away. Not surprising, intelligence was never high on his list of requirements.

https://apnews.com/589aa9c8ab1b48f0b...es-new-hurdles

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed

Old 04-01-2018, 07:55 PM   #8
BBX4
Loves Spam

from the ^^^NIGGERS own link

Quote:
The administration and its backers contend it’s trying to fix flaws in the existing, employer-centric skilled immigration system while advocating for a complete overhaul of America’s immigration system.

“The stuff that they’re actually doing is not so much restricting skilled immigration as enforcing the law,” said Mark Krikorian of the Center for Immigration Studies, which supports reducing immigration. “They’re rolling back some of the extralegal measures that other administrations have taken.”

Tell us NIGGER, what is wrong with ENFORCING the LAW?

Tell,

Us

Its

Ok

We'll

WAIT

Old 04-01-2018, 07:56 PM   #9
BBX4
Loves Spam

its an invasion and a declaration of WAR

Old 04-01-2018, 07:57 PM   #10
Gamine67
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBX4 View Post
go fuck a Muslim, degenerate
At least we both seem to share an affection for uncircumcised bearded men who are pork free.

That’s common ground enough for me, there is always a middle ground.

And thank you for pointing out the Christian menace, it is well documented but we need to keep the public eye on it.

Old 04-01-2018, 07:58 PM   #11
EternalFantasies
EqualOportunity"Offender"

Prophet Hugo Chavez predicted this in his 2009 UN speech. "An uprising from the south" he called it IIRC.

Old 04-01-2018, 08:09 PM   #12
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

Quote:
from the ^^^NIGGERS own link

Tell,

Us

Its

Ok

We'll

WAIT
How is making it more difficult for people with skills, people who want to start businesses, people who want to succeed, enforcing the law?

Oh right, because Obama wanted those people to come here while the con artist doesn't want anything to do with success.

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

Old 04-01-2018, 08:28 PM   #13
BBX4
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneyouknow View Post
How is making it more difficult for people with skills, people who want to start businesses, people who want to succeed, enforcing the law?

Oh right, because Obama wanted those people to come here while the con artist doesn't want anything to do with success.
you didnt answer the question, NIGGER

Quote:
Quote:
The administration and its backers contend it’s trying to fix flaws in the existing, employer-centric skilled immigration system while advocating for a complete overhaul of America’s immigration system.

“The stuff that they’re actually doing is not so much restricting skilled immigration as enforcing the law,” said Mark Krikorian of the Center for Immigration Studies, which supports reducing immigration. “They’re rolling back some of the extralegal measures that other administrations have taken.”

Tell,

Us

Its

Ok

We'll

WAIT

Old 04-01-2018, 08:56 PM   #14
BBX4
Loves Spam

Quote:
so, NIGGER, you cunt answer

can ya?

Old 04-02-2018, 10:07 AM   #15
BBX4
Loves Spam

Quote:
so, NIGGER, you cunt answer

can ya?

Old 04-02-2018, 11:16 AM   #16
Rightguide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
They're applying the Muslim tactic used to invade Europe. We need to stop it, militarily if necessary. Even if it requires another expedition into Mexico to do so. The President could start by calling out the government of Mexico, declaring a national security emergency on the border, and threatening them with economic sanctions, while moving the military to the border.
For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his Gods."

Old 04-02-2018, 11:45 AM   #17
BBX4
Loves Spam

agreed

he has done almost that

Old 04-02-2018, 11:48 AM   #18
Captainnumnuts
Loves Spam

It's the New Revolution. People from all nations, religions, and non-religions are uniting!

RISE UP!

Old 04-02-2018, 11:50 AM   #19
Captainnumnuts
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightguide View Post
They're applying the Muslim tactic used to invade Europe. We need to stop it, militarily if necessary. Even if it requires another expedition into Mexico to do so. The President could start by calling out the government of Mexico, declaring a national security emergency on the border, and threatening them with economic sanctions, while moving the military to the border.
Uhm, well, he's kinda started on all that. Ask any LibDem.

Old 04-02-2018, 12:28 PM   #20
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatśr

Quote:
This is the fifth year:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/01/polit...eet/index.html
Two caravans were mobilized in 2017 with fewer people and many of their cases have yet to be resolved. Out of the 200 people who marched with the caravan, only 3 were successfully given asylum in the US.
So . . . yeah. Big deal. They're going through the process.

Meanwhile, the con artist is going to make it more difficult for doctors and scientists to come to this country:
The State Department has ended an Obama-era program to grant visas to foreign entrepreneurs who want to start companies in the United States. It is more aggressively scrutinizing visas to skilled workers from other countries. And it is contemplating ending a provision that allows spouses of those skilled workers to be employed in the U.S.

. . .

The administration also stopped an Obama administration program that was about to start last year to provide visas to let international entrepreneurs who start companies in the United States live in the country for renewable, 30-month stints.
While Obama was trying to bring the best and brightest from around the world to this country, the con artist is doing his best to drive them away. Not surprising, intelligence was never high on his list of requirements.

https://apnews.com/589aa9c8ab1b48f0b...es-new-hurdles
We used to educate our best and brightest to do those things but now that colleges are diversity factories dispensing meaningless degrees we have two important people to do those things.

Old 04-02-2018, 07:23 PM   #21
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Que View Post
We used to educate our best and brightest to do those things but now that colleges are diversity factories dispensing meaningless degrees we have two important people to do those things.
Or businesses found it cheaper to bring in people from other countries because that's what they paid bribes for.

It's the same reason the con artist doesn't hire Americans at his clubs. It's cheaper and more expedient to bring in people from overseas.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news...ago/index.html
It's almost impossible to get help," the Republican presidential candidate told CNN last month. "And part of the reason you can't get American people is they want full time jobs."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4db8ff24d2ed

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gets-v...-pledge-702295

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/22/news...ers/index.html

Old 04-02-2018, 07:24 PM   #22
BBX4
Loves Spam

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4db8ff24d2ed

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gets-v...-pledge-702295

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/22/news...ers/index.html

^FAKE NEWS

Old 04-03-2018, 09:10 AM   #23
BBX4
Loves Spam

Migrant 'caravan' Vows March To Border

'we Will Continue'

Moab Em!

Old 04-03-2018, 10:23 AM   #24
Rightguide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Migrant 'caravan' Vows March To Border

'we Will Continue'

Moab Em!
According to the Gateway Pundit the majority are military aged males coming to force their way across our border.
For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his Gods."

Old 04-03-2018, 10:48 AM   #25
RocketLauncher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightguide View Post
Been there, done that. The Middle East is the new Latin America.

You know, I cried when I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet. And then I laughed.....really hard. - A. Sedaris