Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Old 09-18-2014, 08:46 PM   #1
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru

Do men really prefer younger women?

After reading this article, http://www.xojane.com/sex/30-is-the-...my-dating-life

and reading online comments from men stating how much they prefer younger women over us older ladies that are 25+ I came to the conclusion that it's very hard out here for us older ladies.Although I get mistaken for being a teenager OFTEN,I can't help but to feel somewhat jealous of women younger than me. But only little bit, than I realize how much GOD has blessed me,and how awesome I am.

Anyways, what's your guys opinions. I also would like to hear from men across the forum as to why they only go for younger women. And please, don't say they are fertile, cause most of these men of today don't want kids, but will say that bullshit anyways

Old 09-18-2014, 08:48 PM   #2
jomar
chillin

No, "older" women are lovely and preferred.

Old 09-18-2014, 08:49 PM   #3
HellBenttoo
Literotica Guru

No, men prefer willing women.

Old 09-18-2014, 08:51 PM   #4
Anordinaryjoe
Really Really Experienced

Depends on the woman to be honest. I enjoy the company of both younger and older.

Old 09-18-2014, 08:53 PM   #5
BuckyDuckman
Literotica Guru

Location: Apparently the character limit for "Where you live" is remarkably generous. I live in a nice little home with a walkout basement that faces the street. That means the living area feels as if it's all "upstairs." It's on a road in the USA.
I believe too many men are intimidated by a woman who might have enough life experience to have their own opinions. Too many men (falsely, IMHO) believe they can mold a younger woman into the woman they want to have. Most of those same men need a testicular transplant since they clearly don't have anything resembling balls inside their sacs. A real woman is ALWAYS preferred.

However, it does remind me of a joke about an elderly couple sitting on the sofa one Sunday after sharing the Sunday paper. She's reading the Parade magazine insert and he's reading the sports section. Suddenly, she rolls up her Parade magazine and swats him across the back of the head.

"What was THAT for?" he demands.

"For 35 years of BAD sex!"

A moment later, he hits across the back of the head with his sports section.

"What was THAT for?" she demands.

"For ever knowing the difference."

My stories.

Team PM - Feel free to PM me!

Bucky Duckman's Blog - musing & thoughts about writing, erotica, & life!

Old 09-18-2014, 08:55 PM   #6
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.

All women are pains in our asses. From Ma, on. I welcome reunion with the infinite without you. Death is sweet relief.

Old 09-18-2014, 08:56 PM   #7
Lancecastor
GB's Most Trusted Canuck

Women over 25?

Ewwww!

Old 09-18-2014, 08:58 PM   #8
NorthernGinger
Experienced

In my experience, the kind of men I am
Into are far more attracted to older women. Not all men are threatened by intelligent, powerful, career-driven women who are sexually experienced, liberated, creative and communicative.

Seriously, I think it's different strokes for different folks.

Old 09-18-2014, 09:21 PM   #9
bronzeage
I am a river to my people

There is something to be said for women of all ages, and the best thing about older women is they like older men.

Whenever a younger woman goes on about how attractive she finds older men, don't take that shit seriously.

Lesbian Schoolgirl Enema Bondage, Something for everyone.
"Mama help me. I'm looking at a naked blue eyed man." Good clean fun with the Shower Girl.
Security provided by a well armed dancing peanut.

Quote:
Originally posted by LostBaby
My beloved is perfect. He is strong, smart, well read, can & will do anything, tender, and totally adores me. The only thing that could make him better is if he was freak'n wealthy beyond words.
On the floor of a small room near the city wall, they found the source of the many fragments of wisdom this civilization had left the world.http://bronzeageworks.blogspot.com/

Old 09-18-2014, 09:23 PM   #10
Literotica Guru

Well, that's a lot of generalizations based on a demographic of men who will comment on an article like that. But it depends on the man, depends on the woman. On so many different levels.

But the argument about fertility correlates with the argument about how men are "biologically wired" to spread their genes amongst the healthiest women, and a lot of visible indicators of fertility are displayed amongst women at their prime, which is when they're young. The instinct is not usually about wanting to raise kids. lol I think this baser model is some of why the men who want young women want young women.

But in the end, everyone wants something different and I'm inclined to say no, not all men only look for young women. I don't want the man who has the biggest muscles who can beat up the most guys, which is what I'm supposed to find attractive to raise the "best" offspring, which is what had the best chance of survival. I'm attracted to the values I've developed over the years and characteristics I find most important and compatible/healthy with who I am and the environment we live in today. There literally is someone for everyone, it's not about being attractive to the largest number of people.

Old 09-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #11
Lancecastor
GB's Most Trusted Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronzeage View Post
Whenever a younger woman goes on about how attractive she finds older men, don't take that shit seriously.
You're playing to the house.

Old 09-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #12
Amberchgo
Literotica Guru

I've persoanlly always enjoyed an older man. Could be a couple years. Could be a couple decades.

Old 09-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #13
eyer
...has left the building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
...us older ladies that are 25+...
Too friggin' funny...

Old 09-18-2014, 09:34 PM   #14
query
Loquacious Sesquipedalian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronzeage View Post
There is something to be said for women of all ages, and the best thing about older women is they like older men.

I hate it when I find out they are only saying that to get me into bed...

Being a check mark on someone's bucket list is rough work, but somebody has got to do it.

Old 09-18-2014, 10:39 PM   #15
CandiCame
Rocket Grunt

Yeah... like most animals human females tend to be more selective than males. Because they have more options. In a heterosexual relationship, the men put the effort into starting the relationship (take out on dates, etc) and the woman chooses which of her suitors she wants to purse the relationship with. So if this pattern holds true, it's probably because men know that women won't pick them if they have suitors that are better. And because our social contribution is usually financial, if we went for older women- like if I, in my 20s, went after a woman in her 30s, I'll be competing with suitors in their 30s-40s. Men in their 40s don't live in shacks in the woods. They don't have entry level jobs. They have careers; they're stable and established in their communities. So why the hell would she pick me? I can't take her on nice vacations. I don't have mid-life crisis cockmobiles or bedrooms with matching furniture. There's a fucking Zelda poster over my bed. She's not gonna select me over other potential mates. So fuck that. I'll compete with women who only have other shitty, immature suitors, and I might have a shot.

My stories

Unfortunately, I don't want to cyber right now. I'm bogged down with irl relationships.

Old 09-18-2014, 10:47 PM   #16
Pairaclities
Really Really Experienced

The under 25 crowd are great to spend some time with. Fresh, bubbly, don't have a care in the world attitude, skin is smooth and lovely to touch. The sex is great, lots of energy, willing to do anything to experiment, the body taut and tight.

Having said that, they are only playthings.

For real relationships and enjoyment nothing can compare to the 40 plus ladies who are quick, funny, intelligent, know what they want and express those wants (in no uncertain terms) and especially have kept themselves active and conditioned. Hello lovely.

Old 09-18-2014, 10:49 PM   #17
JtohisPB
Master of punctuation

"Over 25" is the definition of "older"? When did this happen?

Old 09-18-2014, 10:53 PM   #18
pink
fucked up

Some men like younger women, some men like all ages. Depends on the man.

Old 09-18-2014, 10:57 PM   #19
NickiC
Really Experienced

Nope and I am young. My mother's 55 year old friend pulls men like an 18 year old. Men respond to sex and an upkept woman who they feel good around. She is with a man 10+ years younger and he is crazy for her. She takes care of herself and she is interesting and she likes men a lot. Men are visual creatures. Look your best and be open and fun you will find a good one. No matter your age. My grandmother had boyfriends until the day she died. She was in her 70s then.

Old 09-18-2014, 10:59 PM   #20
The Greek
Chester Threadkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiCame View Post
Yeah... like most animals human females tend to be more selective than males. Because they have more options. In a heterosexual relationship, the men put the effort into starting the relationship (take out on dates, etc) and the woman chooses which of her suitors she wants to purse the relationship with. So if this pattern holds true, it's probably because men know that women won't pick them if they have suitors that are better. And because our social contribution is usually financial, if we went for older women- like if I, in my 20s, went after a woman in her 30s, I'll be competing with suitors in their 30s-40s. Men in their 40s don't live in shacks in the woods. They don't have entry level jobs. They have careers; they're stable and established in their communities. So why the hell would she pick me? I can't take her on nice vacations. I don't have mid-life crisis cockmobiles or bedrooms with matching furniture. There's a fucking Zelda poster over my bed. She's not gonna select me over other potential mates. So fuck that. I'll compete with women who only have other shitty, immature suitors, and I might have a shot.
Perhaps a lesson from our ancestors?

Old 09-18-2014, 11:08 PM   #21
NickiC
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Greek View Post
Perhaps a lesson from our ancestors?

Are you Greek? My favorite food ever. I eat dolmades every week. If a man doesn't want you? Does it matter? Find one that does.

Old 09-18-2014, 11:09 PM   #22
LadyFunkenstein
Da Nazz

If you are an older lady who looks like a teen, how can you say things are hard for you? Or is this another humble brag thread?

Old 09-18-2014, 11:33 PM   #23
MNGuy
4-Peat Natty Champs!

Location: People's Republic of Minnesota - Land of 10,000 Taxes.
Sometimes, I go through a period where I notice younger women more than older women. I don't know why, other times, I find myself looking at older women, again, I don't know why.

Since I have an SO, I don't act on it.

But based on interactions with women at work, it would be fun to have sex with a young woman, but as far as having common ground for a relationship, there would be none. The huge advantage of an older woman is their growth and life experiences, An older woman has more to talk about and share.

Old 09-18-2014, 11:40 PM   #24
Saint Peter
Literotica Guru

I like 'em leathery.

Old 09-19-2014, 12:13 AM   #25
Vikingstone
I am this cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Peter View Post
I like 'em leathery.

Absolutely. Teeth and hair strictly optional.