Old 06-20-2014, 02:06 PM   #1
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Moms rule

Just a little funny.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 06-20-2014, 07:53 PM   #2
Privates1stClass
Experienced

It's funny all right.

No one seems to make a big fuss when a boy has his first wet dream, though.

Old 06-20-2014, 08:12 PM   #3
Dianthus
In the Spiral

“The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” ~ Marcus Aurelius

Live without pretending. Love without depending. Listen without defending. Speak without offending.

_____My Stories _____How well do you know me? Click here and tell me what you see.

Old 06-20-2014, 09:23 PM   #4
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

I could not hear the spoken words -- too mushy. Does anyone have a transcript?

A Fall of Stardust (Nude Day) - "Hagh. cha' qab entries vaj contest. 'ej batlh cha' tlhIH suck, ghewmey, jaj Qu'lIj'e' bup chaH." -Anonymous
Jenny Be Fair (incest-humor) - "This story totally sucks, didn't even get my dick hard. Sorry I spent the time reading this garbage." -Anonymous
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anonymous
Under His Eyes (satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anonymous

Old 06-20-2014, 10:11 PM   #5
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Privates1stClass View Post
It's funny all right.

No one seems to make a big fuss when a boy has his first wet dream, though.
Boys usually lie the other direction, don't they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
What's so mushy about "rubyliscious nail polish" and "periods don't have glitter"?

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 06-21-2014, 12:11 PM   #6
Privates1stClass
Experienced

Quote:
For Hypoxia:

Try this link and use a headset:

http://blog.petflow.com/this-girl-fa...uRMvzc12qRi.01

Old 06-21-2014, 08:31 PM   #7
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Privates1stClass View Post
For Hypoxia:

Try this link and use a headset:

http://blog.petflow.com/this-girl-fa...uRMvzc12qRi.01
Thanks! But I still can hardly understand anything, even with headset. Guess my hearing is really shot to shit. Bummer...

A Fall of Stardust (Nude Day) - "Hagh. cha' qab entries vaj contest. 'ej batlh cha' tlhIH suck, ghewmey, jaj Qu'lIj'e' bup chaH." -Anonymous
Jenny Be Fair (incest-humor) - "This story totally sucks, didn't even get my dick hard. Sorry I spent the time reading this garbage." -Anonymous
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anonymous
Under His Eyes (satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anonymous