Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 02-24-2017, 07:34 PM   #1
sbrooks103x
Experienced

Kissing after oral sex

I've mentioned this in comments on stories where it was brought up, and just wanted to toss it out here.

Often a big deal is made out a guy being willing to kiss a woman after he cums in her mouth or his refusal to do so.

To me (a man) I expect her to kiss me when I go down on her, so why should I object to returning the favor?

Thoughts?

Old 02-24-2017, 07:42 PM   #2
SusanJillParker
I'm 100% woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrooks103x View Post
I've mentioned this in comments on stories where it was brought up, and just wanted to toss it out here.

Often a big deal is made out a guy being willing to kiss a woman after he cums in her mouth or his refusal to do so.

To me (a man) I expect her to kiss me when I go down on her, so why should I object to returning the favor?

Thoughts?
I expect to be kissed. Pity the poor man who refuses to kiss me after I blew him. That would be the last blowjob he ever received from me.

Moreover, not that I've ever done this but some men are into snowballing, when a woman shares the semen he ejaculated in her mouth with him. Too late (lol), I've already swallowed (lol).

I suspect, just my personal opinion, those men who enjoy snowballing are closet, latent homosexuals.

A three time winner of Literotica's year long, Survivor Contests, the writer with the most stories in the most categories wins. I finished 2nd three times and 3rd twice. More than twice as much, I've won more contest money than any other writer on Literotica.
As well as other secret names, I write under the names of AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph and WmForrester. Now I write under my real name, my birth name, SusanJillParker.
I've written more than 2,000 stories and poems and more thany 10 million words, all posted on literotica. My story, I love you, Mommy, written under my WmForrester name was the most read story in all of 2010 and is #59 on the all-time most read list with 2 million hits.
I deleted 350 stories from my BostonFictionWriter name due to theft and have won three Green E's. Oh, and I'm modest too.

Old 02-24-2017, 07:42 PM   #3
NotWise
Snipe hunter

Quote:

Thoughts?
Hmm. Give her a chance to swallow first -- unless you're into swapping your own cum. That could be a thing, right? Otherwise, she's probably earned the kiss.

My personal favorite is Oscar's Place.
My most recent is Unlikely Angels Chapters 14-17.
Up next is probably The Third Ring.

Old 02-24-2017, 07:44 PM   #4
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Thoughts?
This is fiction. Do it any way you want in your stories whether or not someone might have a problem in real life with it. It's not your job to cater to those who can't understand that this is arousal fiction.

Old 02-24-2017, 08:02 PM   #5
lovecraft68
Kill em all

Chalk it up to one thing:

Cold male insecurity. "Real men" wouldn't do that it may trigger thoughts of latent homosexuality

I'm not saying I'd snow ball, but I have no issue kissing after that, hell I even kiss with tongue... what do I care? Its mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3QX2aMdeI0

Old 02-24-2017, 08:02 PM   #6
DaddysLilLolly
Really Experienced

I certainly have no problem kissing someone after they've gone down on me, but I'm bi. I like both cock and pussy.

I'm a bad girl.

Old 02-24-2017, 09:01 PM   #7
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Thoughts?
It's a story, whatever you want to write, go for it. It won't work for everyone but hardly anything ever does. Just know your audience and their expectations. My experience is most guys don't like that, but hey... who are you writing for?
A chinese girl is rescued from the date from hell by a biker in "Chinese Takeout"
Penny Cheng discovers that sometimes hard sex is the best in "Sometimes Harder is Best"

And all of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
And Chloe now drinks Black Rifle Coffee

Old 02-24-2017, 09:39 PM   #8
electricblue66
Literotica Guru

Quote:
What's the big deal about this?

Sounds like homophobic bullshit from novices who only get their sex by reading about it.... " ooh, I'm tasting my own cum, does that mean I'm gay?" No, but it might mean you don't know what intimacy means.

Hands up all those here who can honestly say they've never tasted their own cum. Gee, not many hands...thought so.

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 02-24-2017, 09:41 PM   #9
CyranoJ
Ustuzou

Quote:
Thoughts?
Some people find it a specific source of sexual arousal; I've had at least two partners who were evidently turned on by my lack of aversion to the taste. So that's a possibility you could play up in a story if you liked.

(Avatar image used by permission from www.darkdad.com.)

"Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?"

- Frank

"These crab cakes are good as a mug. I fucks with these crab cakes."

- "Ann Coulter", The Boondocks

"[Fifty Shades of Grey] is an erotic coming-of-age story that's familiar to all of us from our own lives, and that honestly depicts realistic sex in a place where it actually happens: strapped into a harness in a sex chamber. Not in some... bed."

- Peter K. Rosenthal

Old 02-24-2017, 09:52 PM   #10
handysr
Really Experienced

Quote:

Thoughts?
Girl cum tastes better than boy cum. I've never heard, in person, a guy say that he likes his own taste; I've heard several women say they like their taste. It's awesome when the lady I'm with swallows, but that doesn't mean I *want* to share the experience, no matter how thankful I am.

Yeah, I get it. She took my load like a champ, and that's great. I would be insulted if she refused to ever blow me again because I didn't lick semen from her tongue. I do plenty of things for the ladies that they never want to do for me, but I won't stop doing it because she won't play the same game.

Like others have said, it's your story, so write it the way you want. You can't please everyone all the time, so do what you like. Or, if you're writing for a specific audience, absolutely tailor it to what you think most of them want to read. There's a reason statistics and stereotypes exist, and that's because many things follow a common trend, so you should be fairly safe making assumptions about what specific audiences will like based on previous study.

Old 02-24-2017, 09:54 PM   #11
NOIRTRASH
Literotica Guru

You don't know where her mouth was b efore you arrived. Nor soes she know where you were before you arrived.

You don't know where the cook was nefore he fried your burger.

My hands stay in cow shit a lot.

Old 02-24-2017, 10:12 PM   #12
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOIRTRASH View Post
My hands stay in cow shit a lot.
So do your posts.

Old 02-24-2017, 10:18 PM   #13
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Kiss a dick. Kiss a pussy. Kiss a frog (but only if it talks). Then kiss a human face. Swap fluids. Now write it up and make it interesting. It's your story, your job. Get to it.

Old 02-24-2017, 11:11 PM   #14
BuckyDuckman
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Thoughts?
Personally, I enjoy playing with this idea from several angles. I've written where they do it without a second thought. I've also played it up as a way to emphasize the experience. I believe I've also mentioned a man (or two) who refused to kiss his woman after she has gone on him. My point? Sell your protagonist's POV to the reader. If your protagonist is the sort of fellow to reject such a thing - then let him reject it. If your protagonist likes something like, then maybe the girl thinks it's strange. It's more a character trait than a story element. Use it as such and let the reader see the reactions of the one party or the other.

Old 02-25-2017, 03:18 AM   #15
Nezhul
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Thoughts?
It doesn't bother me in the least.
I never got such comments, too. I just think it's natural to finish a good sex with some kissing and hugging and other cool stuff that makes the connection complete. Use that dopamine.

Old 02-25-2017, 03:23 AM   #16
Nezhul
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Girl cum tastes better than boy cum. I've never heard, in person, a guy say that he likes his own taste; I've heard several women say they like their taste. It's awesome when the lady I'm with swallows, but that doesn't mean I *want* to share the experience, no matter how thankful I am.
You are wrong though.

Men are just prejudiced about getting any cum in their mouth, even if it's theirs. Like as if it almost makes them gay, less manly and masculine.

The truth is, male cum tastes different, just like female cum. It depends a lot on what you eat. If you eat fruit, it will be fruity, believe it or not. If you eat fish, well...

But what you really should listen to here is women. Most women LOVE the taste of cum. So I guess your point about taste is quite moot.

Old 02-25-2017, 07:33 AM   #17
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Every time I read thd title of this thread I just lick my lips and think about blowjobs. And its Saturday morning and guess whose fast asleep. Guess whose about to get woken up. Now is that something guys fantasize over? I'll check back later coz big boy here is about to demand my full attention. Someone else can make the coffee for Tex.
A chinese girl is rescued from the date from hell by a biker in "Chinese Takeout"
Penny Cheng discovers that sometimes hard sex is the best in "Sometimes Harder is Best"

Old 02-25-2017, 07:46 AM   #18
electricblue66
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezhul View Post
Men are just prejudiced about getting any cum in their mouth, even if it's theirs. Like as if it almost makes them gay, less manly and masculine.

The truth is, male cum tastes different, just like female cum. It depends a lot on what you eat. If you eat fruit, it will be fruity, believe it or not. If you eat fish, well...

But what you really should listen to here is women. Most women LOVE the taste of cum. So I guess your point about taste is quite moot.
Never had a problem tasting my own cum, it tastes OK, some times it's a little sweeter than others. Except after asparagus. Never tasted another bloke's cum though, so I'm a connoisseur of myself only.

Knew a girl once, she'd say, "here, drink this coffee with a bit of nutmeg. I'll be back in half an hour." The nutmeg did the trick for her, it seems. Apricot juice too, apparently. It's all a matter of taste, I guess.

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 02-25-2017, 07:50 AM   #19
sbrooks103x
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeTzang View Post
It's a story, whatever you want to write, go for it. It won't work for everyone but hardly anything ever does. Just know your audience and their expectations. My experience is most guys don't like that, but hey... who are you writing for?
I think I may have been misunderstood. I thought that I made my position clear, that I have no problems with it, just that I see it mentioned in so many stories that I was curious about what others thought

Old 02-25-2017, 07:55 AM   #20
sbrooks103x
Experienced

Swallowing

Many of the replies have mentioned taste, which made me think of another topic that never made sense to me: the woman (or man, I suppose!) who doesn't want to swallow because of the taste.

Once the man has cum in the mouth, the recipient has presumably already tasted the cum, so isn't swallowing moot at that point?

I could understand if they didn't want to swallow because of the texture or something. People have similar issues with oysters on the half shell!

Old 02-25-2017, 07:59 AM   #21
RubenR
Really Experienced

Quote:
Quote:

I think I may have been misunderstood. I thought that I made my position clear, that I have no problems with it, just that I see it mentioned in so many stories that I was curious about what others thought

Ehm... did you notice this is the "Authors' Hangout"?

Old 02-25-2017, 08:12 AM   #22
holliday1960
Literotica Guru

My the boards are full of romantics today. I with James on this...Just give them a Rebel Yell instead.

Old 02-25-2017, 08:35 AM   #23
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by holliday1960 View Post
My the boards are full of romantics today. I with James on this...Just give them a Rebel Yell instead.
Yum. Rebel yell. Okay, recent empirical experiment says one guy is fine with kissing afterwards.

Now he's asleep again and Chloe is purring.

Old 02-25-2017, 08:58 AM   #24
NOIRTRASH
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Chalk it up to one thing:

Cold male insecurity. "Real men" wouldn't do that it may trigger thoughts of latent homosexuality

I'm not saying I'd snow ball, but I have no issue kissing after that, hell I even kiss with tongue... what do I care? Its mine.
What do you know about real men? You seem clueless to me.

Old 02-25-2017, 09:03 AM   #25
NOIRTRASH
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yum. Rebel yell. Okay, recent empirical experiment says one guy is fine with kissing afterwards.

Now he's asleep again and Chloe is purring.
I let my nose guide me. Occasionally Heaven smells like Hell.