Staying with my Sister [Closed to Orgasmicallyfun]

GimmeEnvy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Posts
1,162
Home sweet home.” Haley sighed, dropping her keys into the ceramic bowl just inside the front door to her apartment. She stepped inside, reaching back to hold the door for her brother. “James, you’ve been here before, right?” She asked, unsure of whether she should impose a shoes-off at the door policy in addition to her other co-habitation rules. Currently, her apartment was immaculate and she could already foresee her little brother making a mess of things. After the mess he’d made of his short life, failing out of his first year of law school on their parents’ dime, her apartment would pose little challenge to him.
 
James stepped over the doorway and took a couple steps into the apartment before dropping the two duffel bags he was carrying on his shoulders. "Yeah I been here a couple times," He said as he kicked off his shoes knowing that's probably why she was asking, since she made everyone take off their shoes when they came over for Thanksgiving the year before. James had been here before but it looked like she moved some stuff around since his last visit. "Sure beats the dorms back at school." He stated, happy to finally be done with that school, even if he failed out, which wouldn't have happened if his parents let him pick his own career field.
 
Haley nodded, slipping off her heels, leaving them on the mat under the hall table. She cleared her throat, gesturing for James to follow her lead with his shoes once he’d gotten them off. She really didn’t mean to be so uptight about things but she worked hard and had a lot of stress to deal with between work, nursing school, her hot and cold boyfriend and keeping up with rent for her high-end apartment. A bit of cleanliness surely wouldn’t kill anyone.

So…you remember where everything is then?” She turned to her brother, quickly unbuttoning her navy jacket, already thinking ahead to dinner. “…guest bathroom down the hall from the living room, towels and sheets in the linen closet just outside there.” She still didn’t understand why James had let their parents send him to law school when he knew that’s not what he wanted to pursue. What a waste of money. Well now that he was staying with her, he’d have to be more responsible. He wasn’t about to get a free ride, even if that’s what he thought.
 
James heard his sister clear her throat and looked at her then down at the ground and saw her shoes on the mat. He bent over and grabbed his and placed them next to hers. "Yeah, I still got a general idea. Looks like you moved stuff around since my last visit though." He picked up his bags once again and placed them next to the couch. Taking another look around Haley's apartment, happy to be away from college. His father was always trying to talk him into becoming a lawyer just like him and not wanting to be a disappointment to the family anymore, he’d let himself be talked into it. Once he was there though, he hated it and was so unhappy. He just ended up becoming a bigger disappointment to his parents. James wasn't sure how Haley felt about him failing out of law school.
 
Yeah, every few weeks I get the urge to rearrange the furniture. I’ve painted the living room too.” She informed him, pointing to the canary yellow walls. “They were blue before. The yellow gives me a little mood boost when I come in from a long day.” Haley folded her jacket over her arm, admiring her living room for a moment.

Anyway, since I only have one bedroom, this is where you’ll be sleeping. The couch pulls out into a bed. No one’s slept on it yet so the mattress should still be good.” She said, nudging the side of the couch leg with her toe. She glanced at her brother, trying to remember if he liked tomatoes or not. But she was getting ahead of herself. Maybe he wasn’t planning on staying for dinner. “Is this okay? This arrangement?”
 
James glanced at the walls "Oh yeah that's right they were blue when I was here for Thanksgiving." Then looked at the couch and walked over and pushed down on the cushions to see how comfy it was as she talked. "Haley this is fine I'm sure that mattress is more comfy that the one at the dorm." James said jokingly "Thanks again for letting me stay with you. I still can't believe mom and dad wouldn't let me back home till I got myself my own place."
 
I guess they’re still upset with you,” she sighed, failing to see how he could just take this all in stride like it wasn’t a big deal. Her parents hadn’t helped her financially since she graduated college. Nursing school was demanding enough without having to budget for tuition payments too. It was tough. James clearly didn’t know what that struggle was like.

Law school is expensive. You’ll see when you have to pay your own bills…” she assured him, turning to head toward the entranceway closet to hang her jacket up. “I want to talk before you get all settled in. There are some things we should go over.”
 
"Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have let them talk me into law school." Hearing that Haley wanted to talk, James sat down on the couch. Putting his arm up on the armrest and leaning back into the couch, he said, "Sure thing Haley." He figured she was probably going to tell him some of her rules. James generally didn't like being told what to do, but since this was his sister's place and he was grateful that she was letting him stay there he would abide to her rules as best as he could.
 
Haley hung up her jacket and shut the closet door afterward. “Alright,” she headed back into the living room, joining her brother on the couch. “I think mom and dad were a little harsh kicking you out like they did, which is why I offered to let you crash here. You’re my little brother, I’d do anything to help you out. But there are rules I’m going to need you to follow if you want to continue to stay in this apartment.” She crossed her legs, sinking back into the comfy couch cushion. “My rules are simple. One, clean up after yourself and do your own laundry. I’m not your maid. There’s a washing machine and dryer by the linen closet. Two, don’t use my personal bathroom. It’s organized in there how I like it and I don’t let anyone else use it. Three, don’t eat in the living room. These carpets stain super easily. Four…” she counted off on her fingers, pausing momentarily as another rule came to her.

Going back to the bathroom situation…when you’re done…leave it how you found it, okay?” She hoped she wouldn’t have to explicitly remind him to put the seat down. Boys could be so absent-minded about that. Her boyfriend, Peter, left the seat up all the time. She figured that he sometimes did it on purpose, just to piss her off.
 
James smirked and started nodding his head as he heard his sister starting to talk about rules. As long as they weren't too strict he wouldn't mind them at all. He was looking at Haley as she explained the four rules to him. He did his own laundry in college so that wouldn't be a problem, although he left his clothes laying around in between washes sometimes. Don't use her bathroom, easy. James thought to himself about the first two rules and continued listening as Haley counted off fingers and explained the rest. No eating in the living room? That one might take some time getting used to because in college he ate wherever he wanted to.

Yet another rule about cleaning up after himself. "These rules are gonna take some getting used to" He thought to himself. Moving his focus from her fingers to her eyes, James spoke after Haley. "Just four rules, alright sis I shall do my best to follow them," He said in a joking tone.
 
I guess I can accept that answer for now.” Haley sighed, not wanting to get into any kind of argument in the first ten minutes of living with her brother. “Though I don’t see those rules being back-breakers or anything.” She couldn’t help but add that. She looked at brother for a moment, slowly starting to smile. “It may not be under the best circumstances, James, but it’s nice to have you here.” She reached over and playfully ruffled his hair with her fingers. She loved doing that to him, ever since they were kids. She stood up from the couch, pulling away to head toward her bedroom. “I’m going to change my clothes and start working on dinner. Are you hungry?” She stood there in front of him, waiting on his reply before moving further.
 
James sighed as Haley messed up his hair. She was always doing that for as long as he could remember, and he didn't mind his sister messing around with him. They had always been close since they were kids. "Yeah it feels good to be here" James stated with a smile. "And I'm famished sis I could definitely go for some of your home cooking."
 
Great.” Haley smiled, appreciating James’ sentiment. She’d come to think of herself as a decent chef, so it was nice to have someone looking forward to a meal of hers. Reaching up behind her neck, she loosened her hair from its tie, letting it fall around her shoulders. “Hm, I was thinking about making lasagna before…but I’m starving too. I don’t want to wait that long…” She tilted her head, running her fingers through a bit as she thought of a time-saving replacement. “Burgers and fries, okay?”
 
"Well I was looking forward to some of your home cooking, but burgers and fries will do just fine. It's all I've been eating for the past few months," James said as he watched his sister's wavy brown hair fall down to her shoulders when she pulled her tie out. Being inside the warm apartment and out of the cold, he finally unzipped his hoodie and was about to toss it on the couch when he remembered Haley hanging her coat up. Walking over to the coat rack he hung his jacket on the hook by the hood.
 
Oh.” Haley pouted a little, hearing that James was all too accustomed to fast food. “Well, I’ll tell you what. I’ll whip up some spaghetti with meat sauce instead.” That wouldn’t be spoiling him, would it? She wondered, quickly dismissing the thought. There was no rule that said she couldn’t make her brother a nice meal for his first night at her place. She wouldn’t spoil him like that every night. She smiled, watching him hang his jacket up in the closet as she passed him on her way to her bedroom to change. “Sound better?” She asked, unbuttoning her top as she got to her doorway, nonchalantly turning toward him, not even thinking about how her bra was peeking out.
 
"Yeah sounds great!" James exclaimed as he hung his jacket in the closet. Turning towards his sister's room, he caught a glimpse of her breasts through her unbuttoned top. He quickly turned the other way before she noticed that he’d caught a glimpse and walked into the kitchen to get a drink. He opened the fridge and pulled out the orange juice and searched the cabinets until he found the one with the cups and grabbed a glass. While pouring himself a drink he couldn't shake the image of his sister's bra-covered breasts from his mind.
 
Then spaghetti and meat sauce it is,” Haley decided, stepping into her bedroom and nudging her door closed behind her. She pulled off her blouse and dropped it into the hamper inside her closet. She paced across the room in her chocolate-colored bra and black slacks, unbuttoning them as she reached her dresser. She took her slacks off and tossed them to the bed for the moment, grabbing a pair of pajama pants since she didn’t have to leave the apartment for the rest of the night. She slipped her pj bottoms on and found a plain black tee to put on over it. It was bit big on her, which led her to believe it must’ve been Peter’s. Now that she thought of it, she hadn’t heard from him all day.

I’ll give him a call later, I guess,” she sighed, feeling comfortable. She collected her discarded pants and dropped them into her hamper, pulling the closet door shut before leaving her room to head to the kitchen. Spotting her brother drinking some juice by the fridge, she lightly poked him in the back. “Hey, while you’re here. Want to help me?”
 
James just finished off his glass of orange juice when he felt Haley poke him in the back. He placed his glass down on the counter as she talked. "Yeah sure I'll gladly help you" James spent the next half hour listening to what his sister wanted him to do to help prepare dinner. They finally finished and it smelt and looked very good. While Haley was adding the finishing touches to the meal James went and set the table for the two of them. "What would you like to drink Haley?" He asked as he pulled another glass from the cabinet.
 
Haley smiled at James, briefly meeting his green eyes with her brown ones, washing her hands while he grabbed an empty glass for her. “Whatever’s in the fridge. Soda, maybe.” It was nice, catching up, spending quality time with her baby brother. It had been years since they cooked together like that. Maybe living together wouldn’t be so bad. Haley carried the serving bowl, bringing the pasta to the table.

She served them both, making sure to give James a bigger portion than she had since he was bound to eat more anyway. Before she sat down, she went back to grab the salad they’d also prepared, not wanting anything to waste. Setting it on the table, she put a little on his plate, then called, “Okay, James. Eat while the food’s hot.”
 
A smile broke over James’ face as the food was being served to him by his sister. It looked delicious and James had trouble waiting for Haley to sit down before diving into his food. Scooping up several forkfuls of food before speaking. "It's really good!" Going back to eating the food. Savoring the taste of the spaghetti and the fresh crisp salad.
 
Haley laughed, watching her brother scarf his food. “Breathe, James. Chew and breathe.” She smiled to herself over his compliment, finally taking her seat. She picked up her glass and took a sip from it. The bubbles in her soda fizzed and tickled her nose a little. She set her glass back down on the table before picking up her fork. “You really haven’t had a home cooked meal in quite a while, have you?” She looked her brother over, teasing at the sight of his shaggy hair. “Or a haircut for that matter…”
 
Looking up from his plate he smiled at his sister's comment. "I don't know I kinda like my hair like this, don't you?" He twirled his fork around in the spaghetti so it spun around his fork. Scooping more food into his mouth.
 
Haley playfully rolled her eyes, swirling her fork in her pasta.“I guess I can’t really judge, my boyfriend’s hair is a bit longer than yours right now.” Frankly, she liked the look. Carefree. A bit grungy. It made James look slightly more grown up. “I guess it looks…okay.” She smirked, lifting her fork to her lips, taking a bite of her food.
 
Hearing Haley mention her boyfriend, James remembered him from Thanksgiving. He didn't know much about the guy to judge him yet. "So you haven't told me much of what you have been up to." James looked at up at Haley wondering how his sister had been.
 
Haley finished the bite of food in her mouth, lightly licking a bit of sauce from her lip. “Well…I’ve been working as a receptionist in a doctor’s office part-time for the last few months. Not the best job ever, but it pays pretty well.” She shrugged, twirling some more spaghetti around her fork. “When I’m not working, I’m here, trying to relax or at night school, working toward my nursing assistant degree.” Lifting a mouthful of spaghetti to her lips, she laughed, “And somewhere in between all that I manage to see, Peter. I think you and mom and dad met him at Thanksgiving.”
 
Back
Top