Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-16-2014, 10:35 AM   #176
sweetie54m
Really Experienced
 
sweetie54m is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 162
Same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobbins1 View Post
I still enjoy sucking cock. Sucking cock has never gotten in my way of being a lover of woman. Once I learned the differences between being "straight" or "gay" and realized, "Brian's gay," I though of myself as "straight with a curve." That's still how I see myself. I'm a straight guy who likes to suck cock. If that makes me "bisexual," then fine. Fuck it. I'm bi. I still love pussy and like to suck cock.
Beautiful...[/quote]

The first time i sucked a cock i remember thinking how much easier it was then i expected. I was pleasantly surprised at how natural it felt. Now of course i seek out opportunities as often as i can. *warm smile*
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2014, 07:40 AM   #177
dobbins1
Experienced
 
dobbins1 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: East Central FL
Posts: 99
"???

More ????
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2014, 01:50 PM   #178
KUJACK
Really Really Experienced
 
KUJACK is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 322
other than my cousin

My first was a friend of a friend when I was, uh, yeah just 18yrs. He was short, dark haired and good looking. We played around in my playhouse and when alone, he showed me his thick hairy cock. So much bigger thanmine. I touched it, and slowly felt his hardness. Nothe much was said, but I needed to taste him. God he was so hot and hard in my mouth, and I sucked him for a good while, loving his beautiful cock. His eyes looked down on me and I saw a smile as I licked and sucked happily. Soon he came, first for me. I swallowed. He never did me, but I did him several more times that summer. 45 years later, I wish I could do him again
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2014, 04:37 PM   #179
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru
 
4yourpleasureiam is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ask
Posts: 533
I could not believe how it felt, so hard and bumpy yet soft as silk. An altogether pleasant experience. Just wish I had access to more. I am afraid though I would really be a slut so should be content here.
__________________
I met an old man
he told me his story
he meet a young lady, so nice
they made love in the fields and the bed
he said he loved her
she said my dear sweet man, I love you so much
then she went, slip sliding away
he felt he would fade to oblivion

I met an old man
he told this to me
he once met a woman
he thought she was so nice
he called her dear
she told him her name
then she went, slip sliding away
he felt himself fading away into oblivion

I met an old man
he told me tale
he met a lovely lady
she was in such torment
She told him her story, he held her so close
then she went slip sliding away
he knew it was best for her
but still he faded some more.

I looked into the mirror and saw that old man
and knew he was I, who knew I was soon to be was
slip sliding away, fading away

good by my friends
you know who you are
you who have been true
and check on this old man
good by my dears
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2014, 04:42 PM   #180
wikiwa1
Experienced
 
wikiwa1 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: London
Posts: 84
Kim

My first was a Thai ladyboy's, it was fairly small, only about 5", but I'd finally decided to go through with it, having been gagging for it all day. Kim lay on the bed and I just went for it, lovingly sucking it, and then her balls, all the while making intense eye contact with her.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2014, 07:09 AM   #181
bluesky496
Literotica Guru
 
bluesky496's Avatar
 
bluesky496 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: hampshire /england
Posts: 2,049
my first cock belonged to an older man ,it was bigger than i expected and surrounded by dark hair mixed with a hint of grey , very sexy and a little intimidating but once i began sucking wow , i was hooked , it felt and tasted so good and when i made him cum i was so proud that little me had made it happen and he was very pleased with my first time efforts .
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2014, 08:39 AM   #182
tristantrotsky
Really Experienced
 
tristantrotsky is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: England
Posts: 251
Natural-Born Cock-Sucker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
my first cock belonged to an older man ,it was bigger than i expected and surrounded by dark hair mixed with a hint of grey , very sexy and a little intimidating but once i began sucking wow , i was hooked , it felt and tasted so good and when i made him cum i was so proud that little me had made it happen and he was very pleased with my first time efforts .
My experience was pretty much the same as you, although I might have been a little younger. Me and a schoolfriend were both highly-sexed and naturally drawn to playing sex-games with each others cocks, which inevitably escalated to daring you-suck-me and I'll suck you cock-sucking. We were clumsy and excited, more energy that expertise, but when he ejaculated I was never concerned by the taste of his spunk, and happily swallowed it. The more we did it the more it became obvious that I enjoyed sucking him more than he enjoyed sucking me so it wound up that we were meeting regularly, in the nearby woods or sometimes in his house when his parents were out, just so I got the chance of sucking him off. We both accepted the situation as nothing strange or unnatural. That's probably when I subconsciously accepted that I was a 'cock-sucker'? I'm sure other kids knew what we were doing - maybe my friend bragged? I don't know, because I had another couple of guys come around. I was always fascinated by cock, so I was as curious as they were, and I sucked off at least two of them, a third got scared and chickened out before I got it in my mouth, which was frustrating for me, because by then I'd seen his cock and was quite eager to get up close and personal with it. The situation with my friend continued almost on a daily basis until we graduated and went our separate ways. I look back on it all with amused affection… of course, sucking mature cock is another story, and probably another post...
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2014, 05:19 AM   #183
malecasual
Really Experienced
 
malecasual is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DC area
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantrotsky View Post
My experience was pretty much the same as you, although I might have been a little younger. Me and a schoolfriend were both highly-sexed and naturally drawn to playing sex-games with each others cocks, which inevitably escalated to daring you-suck-me and I'll suck you cock-sucking. We were clumsy and excited, more energy that expertise, but when he ejaculated I was never concerned by the taste of his spunk, and happily swallowed it. The more we did it the more it became obvious that I enjoyed sucking him more than he enjoyed sucking me so it wound up that we were meeting regularly, in the nearby woods or sometimes in his house when his parents were out, just so I got the chance of sucking him off. We both accepted the situation as nothing strange or unnatural. That's probably when I subconsciously accepted that I was a 'cock-sucker'? I'm sure other kids knew what we were doing - maybe my friend bragged? I don't know, because I had another couple of guys come around. I was always fascinated by cock, so I was as curious as they were, and I sucked off at least two of them, a third got scared and chickened out before I got it in my mouth, which was frustrating for me, because by then I'd seen his cock and was quite eager to get up close and personal with it. The situation with my friend continued almost on a daily basis until we graduated and went our separate ways. I look back on it all with amused affection… of course, sucking mature cock is another story, and probably another post...
Can't wait to hear the follow up
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2014, 07:17 AM   #184
BuckyDuckman
Not one of the cool kids
 
BuckyDuckman's Avatar
 
BuckyDuckman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,912
I recently posted a story to the Gay Male section that talks about first cock. It's loosely based on my real life experiences. Here's a link if you'd like to give a read.
Show Me Yours.
__________________
Now giving even less of a fuck than ever before. That's right, nearly 50% less fuck giving!

My stories.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2014, 05:49 PM   #185
chubby_biguy88
Virgin
 
chubby_biguy88 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Indiana
Posts: 17
My first...

I was twenty when I sucked my first actual cock. I had been fantasizing about it since I was probably sixteen or so, but I finally had the guts to go through with it. I posted an ad on craigslist and luck would have it that the guy and I were both at the same public library that day...

So he and I made plans to meet in the upstairs handicap stall. I was so nervous, but once he got in there I was on my knees and sucking him without a second thought. He was an older man, late 40's early 50's. Nice cock, maybe six and a half inches give or take.

I just loved the feeling of being on my knees and giving pleasure to him. And when he came I swallowed every drop. Yum!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2014, 10:24 PM   #186
Woolmohair
Really Experienced
 
Woolmohair is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern US
Posts: 272
I haven't had my first yet.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2014, 03:33 PM   #187
suckcurious
Experienced
 
suckcurious is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: yorkshire
Posts: 77
my first

My first was at the age of 56, 2 years ago. He was 70 and a fantastic man. Loved the soft velvety feel of his cockhead in my mouth. He let me fuck him for a while and used his mouth to make me cum. Was a fantastic orgasm and we cum kissed too. He could'nt get hard but finger fucked me to the point where I almost came, I think with more working he would have fisted me! He was my first and would go with him again tomorrow if the chance came. Marvelous guy and felt so at ease with him.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2014, 10:44 AM   #188
ilike2try
Really Really Experienced
 
ilike2try's Avatar
 
ilike2try is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Betwixt and between
Posts: 311
It was 16 years ago. His name was Dan and he was quite attractive, about 6', swimmers body, 7" cut... very nice guy I'd met via the yahoo personals. He was a kisser, too, and a damn good one. We made out like crazy at first, and then I went down on him for my first time ever. I'll never forget him thrusting powerfully in the instants before his cock erupted with a great torrent of his warm, male essence, and the incredible mental and physical high I received, knowing that human seed, another man's semen, was entering my "cum-virgin" body.

I've told this story at length, and you can find it by clicking the link below, in my sig.

But he was the first, and I sucked him off again on another occasion. Since then, I have given head to 24 other men, and eaten a total of 40 loads. He told me, way back in the beginning, that once I'd tasted cum, I would always want to taste it. He was right.
__________________
Young at heart, young-looking bi-guy with a very active sexual imagination! There are few things in life as sexy as the mind... except of course, sexy naked bodies, wet pussies and rock-hard, ready-to-cum cocks.

100 per cent true account of my first time oral experience with another man:
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-oral-...ally-come-true

Last edited by ilike2try : 08-19-2014 at 10:48 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2014, 05:06 AM   #189
dobbins1
Experienced
 
dobbins1 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: East Central FL
Posts: 99
!!!!!

more to cum??
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2014, 07:24 PM   #190
bi_9491
Really Experienced
 
bi_9491 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 107
Only once... 15 years ago. Biggest surprise was how soft and spongy the head is. Even after having a cock of my own, you really don't comprehend how soft the head is, and how easy this makes it to deep throat a cock.... Gawd it was wonderful....
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2014, 08:38 PM   #191
Cabeza
Literotica Guru
 
Cabeza's Avatar
 
Cabeza is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilike2try View Post
It was 16 years ago. His name was Dan and he was quite attractive, about 6', swimmers body, 7" cut... very nice guy I'd met via the yahoo personals. He was a kisser, too, and a damn good one. We made out like crazy at first, and then I went down on him for my first time ever. I'll never forget him thrusting powerfully in the instants before his cock erupted with a great torrent of his warm, male essence, and the incredible mental and physical high I received, knowing that human seed, another man's semen, was entering my "cum-virgin" body.

I've told this story at length, and you can find it by clicking the link below, in my sig.

But he was the first, and I sucked him off again on another occasion. Since then, I have given head to 24 other men, and eaten a total of 40 loads. He told me, way back in the beginning, that once I'd tasted cum, I would always want to taste it. He was right.
That's really, really hot!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2014, 01:04 PM   #192
lenny58
Virgin
 
lenny58 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Near Chicago
Posts: 11
My first was a neighbor man who saw me at the park and asked me to is house. After a while he started fondling me and took out his cock and mine and he showed me how to stroke it. Soon he was sucking me and then said it was my turn which I did. I stayed at his house all afternoon sucking him and him dressing me up in little girl clothes, I don't know were he got them because he was single.
I spent lots of time with him which my mom encouraged since she ws single and she wanted to have a man in my life, little did she know. Eventually she and this guy started dating and I could hear him fucking her in her room. Then she would leave for work and he would take me to his place to watch me. After a while I got used to tasting my mom on his cock. Everyday I was his little girl and this lasted until he suddenly left town.
Mom found out about him because the police asked her if he was bothering me and she lied and said no. After that mom knew I loved dressing up as a girl and she continued to have me do that.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.