Wolf's Den

BigBadWolf01

Literotica Guru
Okay so some of you know me already under another screenname. I have been very busy lately with work, and life in general. I forgot my password, and thought I would re-invent myself. SO hear I find myself in the Wolf's Den just passing the time, and relaxing.

So any little reds out there that want to hang out, have fun and be a part of the Pack come on in, talk, post pics, and whatever else is fun Don't be shy!!!! *licks lips*

Now that I am back and have a different name, guess I gotta start over on my post count so I can get an AVI

Okay so some of you know me already under another screenname. I have been very busy lately with work, and life in general. I forgot my password, and thought I would re-invent myself. SO hear I find myself in the Wolf's Den just passing the time, and relaxing.

So any little reds out there that want to hang out, have fun and be a part of the Pack come on in, talk, post pics, and whatever else is fun Don't be shy!!!! *licks lips*

You do know that you could have had your password to your old account reset...right?

Wolfpack!

6a00d8341c630a53ef011570dbf1af970b-320wi

Was it also a wolf name and you know BC???

He never hid the fact that he had a spouse :rolleyes: Perhaps his marriage isn't what he wishes it were, but I seriously doubt that he's the first and only guy that has ever used Lit as an outlet, and has kept it from his spouse :cool:

I don't think so :cool:

are you his puppet?

Nope, I just didn't what the intent was...unless it was just a post intended to be malicious, and totally missed the mark due to a lack of not being informed :confused:

I'm sorry, I didn't know i had to clear my responses with you. perhaps you should get some of your own business.

I dont know you, OP, and really dont care...I was messin with the person that posted above me.

I'm sorry, I didn't know i had to clear my responses with you. perhaps you should get some of your own business.

You made a comment, and once it's posted, it's fair game to be quoted. You had your reasons for saying what you did, and having said that I don't want to clutter his thread w/ any more back and forth quotes that should be handled via PM :cool:

~~~

Welcome back and hope all is well for you :rose: Any news on the upcoming deployment?

You made a comment, and once it's posted, it's fair game to be quoted. You had your reasons for saying what you did, and having said that I don't want to clutter his thread w/ any more back and forth quotes that should be handled via PM :cool:

~~~

Welcome back and hope all is well for you :rose: Any news on the upcoming deployment?

It wasn't directed at you. Are you the board police?

I'm not interested in any pms from you...quote that..and if you really want me to be snotty, keep it up.

He never hid the fact that he had a spouse :rolleyes: Perhaps his marriage isn't what he wishes it were, but I seriously doubt that he's the first and only guy that has ever used Lit as an outlet, and has kept it from his spouse :cool:

I don't think so :cool:

First of all little Ms I have to have my nose into everyone business all the time ...

Let me tell you a few things. When I get an email from HIS wife asking me if I know I'm messing with a married man that has children and blah blah blah then I assume SHE does not know all the facts to his online affairs that he seems to be having here on LIT. If you have your hand in too many cookie jars you are bound to get caught taking cookies.

He is a cheater, and a liar. I've had plenty of friends on this board get hurt gy men just like this slime ball. I will do whatever it takes in my power to call each and everyone of them out. So that other women on Lit do not have to go through the pain of being lied to by assholes like him.

It's no wonder you have him as a "friend" since you are no better than he is. It's a shame I don't have her email anymore, I could email her and give her a bit of information this time.

I'm certain that you do not want to have this dance with me.

This is the only post or comment I am going to make on this subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back