Old 04-10-2013, 09:04 AM   #276
BongoGal
Invisible exhibitionist

Although I reject the word 'slut' as describing me, it is definitely true that the vast majority of the people I deal with on a daily basis would be shocked by my sexual history and my inner sexual life. I am aware that many people consider me to be an ice princess of sorts, and that is fine by me. It's pretty much as I want it, I guess. It would be amusing, however, to see the faces of people I work with (the faculty and students) if they were to somehow become aware that I masturbate on a daily basis and sometimes at my desk in my office during lunch. If they ever happened upon my Literotica tales of wild sexual abandon in my college student years, they simply wouldn't believe that it was me. They might see me with my laptop at my local diner, and they'd be shocked to learn that I'm reading an erotic story or writing about my fantasies and getting very turned on in doing so. My students treat me with a mixture of respect and fear, and I am sure that they never imagine that beneath my perfectly professional persona there lurks a horny little devil who thinks about some of them as people I'd eagerly spread my legs for if the circumstances were different.

Old 04-10-2013, 09:13 AM   #277
coffeelover5
raw, uncensored, true

Location: in your worst nightmare or your best dream it is yours to decide
Quote:
Originally Posted by BongoGal View Post
Although I reject the word 'slut' as describing me, it is definitely true that the vast majority of the people I deal with on a daily basis would be shocked by my sexual history and my inner sexual life. I am aware that many people consider me to be an ice princess of sorts, and that is fine by me. It's pretty much as I want it, I guess. It would be amusing, however, to see the faces of people I work with (the faculty and students) if they were to somehow become aware that I masturbate on a daily basis and sometimes at my desk in my office during lunch. If they ever happened upon my Literotica tales of wild sexual abandon in my college student years, they simply wouldn't believe that it was me. They might see me with my laptop at my local diner, and they'd be shocked to learn that I'm reading an erotic story or writing about my fantasies and getting very turned on in doing so. My students treat me with a mixture of respect and fear, and I am sure that they never imagine that beneath my perfectly professional persona there lurks a horny little devil who thinks about some of them as people I'd eagerly spread my legs for if the circumstances were different.
Now that Ms. Bongo is wonderful, keep that inner beast at bay until you want her out

Old 04-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #278
exhibitinlight
Experienced

I think this might just be the greatest thread ever.

Old 04-10-2013, 12:07 PM   #279
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
I wonder how amusing it would be for you to find out that if any of them have actually caught you ... maybe just another fantasy

Old 04-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #280
Devlishone4fun
Literotica Hot Rebel Soul

Love all these prim, proper, soccer mom types on here that love to play with the real balls behind closed doors ladies

Treat Her like a Queen and She will Treat You like a King.
I am a Cook in the Kitchen, but a Chef in the Bedroom

Your Kiss Test
You're a Freaky Kisser!
When you kiss, you want to experience something new.
A new technique, a new partner, a new piercing...
And your own personal kissing style is very very unpredictable.
There's noooo saying where your tongue or hands will go! You Are A Passionate Kisser! Your kiss will take anyone’s breath away. It doesn’t matter if you are at home or in the crowd at a concert, your partner will feel like you are the only two people on the planet.

Have you been Turned On or Turned Off Lately?

Old 04-10-2013, 11:55 PM   #281
more_snow_plz
Really Experienced

For Bongo..........

Old 04-11-2013, 01:31 AM   #282
HeyAll
Literotica Guru

I love a good Secret Slut. It's really the best of both worlds.

What I find really attractive in a woman are things like smarts, class, elegance, ect...

But at the same time, I love a woman who knows what her fantasies are and what she wants, and what she needs; while at the same time being classy about it and not going around flaunting it.

The secret slut is a perfect blend of both. So thank you to all the women in this thread for being so sexy.

Corporate Whore- Abbey becomes anally submissive to her boss.

Old 04-11-2013, 06:55 AM   #283
Jessicasc1970
Literotica Guru

I try to be a lady on his arm and a whore behind the door, although sometimes my husband has me wear revealing clothes when we go out. Most people who don't know me well would be very surprised at our sex life. Those who know us well would probably even be a bit surprised at some of the things we do.

Old 04-11-2013, 02:15 PM   #284
sh60fh
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian_Flower View Post
I think most women have an "inner slut" it just needs to be brought out of her by the right guy............speaking from personal experience of course
I'd be happy to help your bring yours out.

Old 04-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #285
Benedict_Arnold
Really Really Experienced

I think the meaning of the word 'slut' is now slowly evolving into 'incredibly sexy woman'.

Old 04-15-2013, 11:46 PM   #286
Ahi_Viking
Really Experienced

cool

Quote:
You sound like a great lady! Kudos to you, and thanks for sharing!

Old 04-16-2013, 12:02 AM   #287
Leslie22
Loves Spam

I'm kind of like that, but don't really like the word slut.

Old 04-16-2013, 01:33 AM   #288
query
Loquacious Sesquipedalian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie22 View Post
I'm kind of like that, but don't really like the word slut.
You just haven't had someone rasp that word in your ear with just the right intonation as of yet

Old 04-16-2013, 03:43 PM   #289
LoVeLyLiSaBeTh
Really Experienced

I love being sweet, studious and misread as not being a slut behind closed doors. Behind the door..........smacked with cock on my face,sucking cock with a vengeance, nipple torture, tits squeezed hard and spanked for being naughty.

Old 04-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #290
pink_ivory
Experienced

They absolutely exist.

My guy friends have told me they want to corrupt me and admire what a lady I am...

If they only knew half my fantasies, hahaha

Old 04-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #291
Pj2424143
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_ivory View Post
They absolutely exist.

My guy friends have told me they want to corrupt me and admire what a lady I am...

What sort of fantasies?

Old 04-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #292
blkjames
Literotica Guru

why

why do we call people names that enjoying doing something?just asking

Old 04-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #293
blkjames
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_ivory View Post
They absolutely exist.

you can tell me,i wont label you)

Old 04-16-2013, 10:58 PM   #294
FunTonightTO
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtcpl2share View Post
My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?
I worked in a church for years. Sunday school teacher, volunteer at community food programs, and a professional in the communications world. I love getting kinky and going wild behind closed doors.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #295
HSigurdsson
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoVeLyLiSaBeTh View Post
I love being sweet, studious and misread as not being a slut behind closed doors. Behind the door..........smacked with cock on my face,sucking cock with a vengeance, nipple torture, tits squeezed hard and spanked for being naughty.
Now, that's my kind of double life! Bravo!

Old 04-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #296
glitterkitty27
AllofSean's Babydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicasc1970 View Post
I try to be a lady on his arm and a whore behind the door, although sometimes my husband has me wear revealing clothes when we go out. Most people who don't know me well would be very surprised at our sex life. Those who know us well would probably even be a bit surprised at some of the things we do.
I think a lot of us fall into this category

Old 04-17-2013, 07:43 PM   #297
annaphallus
Virgin

I am as bookish as they come. I write books for a living and develop curriculum for college courses. Nobody would ever guess it, but I love being a slut in the bedroom.

Last edited by annaphallus : 05-11-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:42 AM   #298
GreenEyedMinx
Experienced

It's always the unassuming ones. I look really innocent and sweet, but the things I do, and the things i'd like to do... not so sweet and innocent.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:07 AM   #299
KarsynCurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEyedMinx View Post
It's always the unassuming ones. I look really innocent and sweet, but the things I do, and the things i'd like to do... not so sweet and innocent.
Precisely. It's the quiet ones you have to watch

Old 04-18-2013, 04:40 AM   #300
terrytibbster
Experienced

Oooh..so im gona go look for a quiet shy type of girl...get some frolics out of her.