Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 11-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #1551
Bbb13
Literotica Guru

I would

Old 11-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #1552
FamilyPhil
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShell View Post
What is your most secret fantasy? Kinky, erotic, dirty, or (possibly) illegal...it's all good.
I would absolutely love to fuck a midget.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:18 AM   #1553
Cenzo_Cava
Loves Spam

Red face

Well ever since I chatted with a sexy single mother a few years ago about fucking her two young daughters while she watched, I haven't been able to get that thought out of my head!

Old 11-13-2012, 12:29 AM   #1554
Cenzo_Cava
Loves Spam

Talking

Sexy single mom rubbing her pussy while I fuck her young daughter.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:55 AM   #1555
curious61990
Experienced

mine...

a threesome with a hot mother and her daughter (of legal age and hot as well of course lol)
came close to doing it twice!!

Old 11-13-2012, 12:56 AM   #1556
curious61990
Experienced

i just noticed...

the creator of this thread didn't share

Old 11-13-2012, 12:57 AM   #1557
cf23430
Do the DEW!!!!

LOVE the scene that you left in Mens Assholes....so very hot

Old 11-13-2012, 01:39 AM   #1558
samanthaswitch
Really Experienced

Let into an all male cell block and given unrestricted access for the night. Not the real sickos just robbers and the like no murderers or rapists but guys who had been in a long time and not seen a woman in years. The idea of that many men all desperate for my touch and going cell to cel until I was so worn out I could barely stand. What can I say I like bad boys.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:46 AM   #1559
twstdf8

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthaswitch View Post
Let into an all male cell block and given unrestricted access for the night. Not the real sickos just robbers and the like no murderers or rapists but guys who had been in a long time and not seen a woman in years. The idea of that many men all desperate for my touch and going cell to cel until I was so worn out I could barely stand. What can I say I like bad boys.

Wow...kinda hot I think

Old 11-13-2012, 07:43 AM   #1560
S_Deckard
Really Experienced

deleted

Last edited by S_Deckard : 11-13-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:14 AM   #1561
utopic
Really Experienced

i'd just love to make love to a nun.... notice i said make love, not just fuck, cause it'll have to be a long, slow, sensual session..... or three. i've been fantasising about it way too long to just have a quicky. lol

Old 11-13-2012, 08:21 AM   #1562
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Do you realy want to know? You may not like it

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?
You can also find me at climaxconnection.com

Old 11-13-2012, 08:29 AM   #1563
samanthaswitch
Really Experienced

One I've just started having is kind of interesting at least for me. I've always been a switch although lately i've been exploring my submissive side pretty heavily. I'm starting to fantasize about taking someone as a new submissive, getting started and then having them turn on me. Having them take my control and my toys away and force me to be the sub. I'd want them to really make me beg and howl to get fucked and to strip every pretense from me till I was there personal eager slut. Hmmmm I may talk to my guy about a little rp along these lines.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:29 AM   #1564
IARainman
Literotica Guru

I dream about finding a woman i can meet up with, serve her needs, do as she directs and then return to regular life. Maybe one day inns just serve her orally, another maybe kind masturbate for her, another I'd give her a sensual massage...it's all about her.

Old 11-13-2012, 09:02 AM   #1565
wishywashy
Literotica Guru

3some

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious61990 View Post
a threesome with a hot mother and her daughter (of legal age and hot as well of course lol)
came close to doing it twice!!
u and I are thinking on the same wave lenght.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #1566
katherine89
Virgin

Cabin Slut

I've told a few people this fantasy so it isn't really a secret... more like something I'm actively trying to bring to life.

I'd like some older men 45+ to make me their cabin slut for a weekend. They go off on a fishing trip or whatnot, I'm at the cabin in a room on a mattress and service them whenever they need.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #1567
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine89 View Post
I've told a few people this fantasy so it isn't really a secret... more like something I'm actively trying to bring to life.

I'd like some older men 45+ to make me their cabin slut for a weekend. They go off on a fishing trip or whatnot, I'm at the cabin in a room on a mattress and service them whenever they need.
Ok Katherine, contact me & we will see if we could make this happen!!!LOL

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 11-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #1568
katherine89
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Ok Katherine, contact me & we will see if we could make this happen!!!LOL
You should check your PMs :-)

Old 11-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #1569
ShellShell
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious61990 View Post
the creator of this thread didn't share
You are right! My bad, sorry...Ok, here's my fantasy...I want to take a man, get him naked and shaved from the head down, and blindfold him. He is the centerpiece of an all-girls party that I have, since he's lying on the table with various dips and sauces on him. Chips and veggies are on a bowl nearby. We ignore him and treat him like furniture, but anyone who wants to can play with his dick or touch him in any way that they want. If he's resistant, I tie him spreadeagle to the table. Near the end of the party, someone strokes his cock, gets him hard, and puts a stay-hard device on him. (Sorry...cant think of what those things are called... but what they do is separate the balls from the cock so the balls cannot empty their load.) Anyway the reason for this is to keep him hard so that anyone who wants a ride will get one. Anyone who wants their pussy licked gets that, too. At the end of the party, he gets up on all 4s and I fuck him with my strapon. All of this has been video recorded. None of the women's faces are seen. When I do him with my big fake cock, I am wearing a mask.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:47 AM   #1570
Beck31
Literotica Guru

wow. i've obviously need not post here. all of my fantasies are mild.

Last edited by Beck31 : 11-13-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #1571
scottgville
Virgin

Quote:
You are right! My bad, sorry...Ok, here's my fantasy...I want to take a man, get him naked and shaved from the head down, and blindfold him. He is the centerpiece of an all-girls party that I have, since he's lying on the table with various dips and sauces on him. Chips and veggies are on a bowl nearby. We ignore him and treat him like furniture, but anyone who wants to can play with his dick or touch him in any way that they want. If he's resistant, I tie him spreadeagle to the table. Near the end of the party, someone strokes his cock, gets him hard, and puts a stay-hard device on him. (Sorry...cant think of what those things are called... but what they do is separate the balls from the cock so the balls cannot empty their load.) Anyway the reason for this is to keep him hard so that anyone who wants a ride will get one. Anyone who wants their pussy licked gets that, too. At the end of the party, he gets up on all 4s and I fuck him with my strapon. All of this has been video recorded. None of the women's faces are seen. When I do him with my big fake cock, I am wearing a mask.
OMG...I think I am in love...

Old 11-13-2012, 01:31 PM   #1572
S_Deckard
Really Experienced

deleted

Last edited by S_Deckard : 11-13-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:39 AM   #1573
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
WOW LOVE IT

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 11-14-2012, 11:19 PM   #1574
eliasroticatwo
Experienced

Most secret? Well, it isn't much of a secret blurted out on these forums and it isn't too secret when it is laced in all my stories, past and present. But from the world? Yes, desperately secret. I crave a beautiful woman who will indulge my desire to wear lingerie and act feminine, not in a nasty humiliating way, but caring and sensual, encouraging every step, pushing me to embrace everything, serving her strap-on cock with my mouth and bottom over and over again. Pushing me especially when she brings an old lover over (male) and helps me suck a cock while I'm dressed up beautifully. I want to be her sissy whore desperate to please a man and swallow his cum. That's my most secret.

Formerly eliasrotica, sissyjane, SissyPantySlut, and TheSissyJane. Click links to read more of my stories.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:11 PM   #1575
Funkytown
Experienced

I had a fantasy for the last few years of during a mmf threesome with my wife myself and some other hung male I would get the chance to suck his cock in front of my wife before he fucks her, then I can want to suck him until hehe gets off in my mouth as I am fucking her. Hopefully one day I will do it, she is open to a threesome with the right black guy but finding the right guy is proving to be more difficult that I would have thought.