Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 03-24-2014, 03:19 PM   #1
tammyw
Really Experienced

Prostate play is my new obsession!

I havent been on here in awhile due to time constraints, but I pop on every now and then and lurk around the discussion boards. Anyway, I have been reading a few isolated threads here and there about prostate stimulation that got my juices flowing. For some reason the more I read about it and the more videos I watch of couples exploring this form of pleasure, the more persistant my fantasies to explore this with my man become. My husband is a bit shy about that area, but I have a feeling he would enjoy it based on a few tentative explorations and rubbing of the area during oral sex. I am curious about how some of the ladies on here introduced this subject or stimulation into their sex lifes and for any tips on how to get my man interested. I have also been seeing a couple of threads about toys on the board and was curious about whether or not using a prostate stimulator would be better for our first time or if it is something you work up to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tammy

Old 03-24-2014, 03:29 PM   #2
FragileUnbroken
Literotica Guru

I've seen guys using Aneros prostate products and it is kind of amazing to watch. There are videos of guys using them where the amount of precum is absolutely insane. I mean, oozing all over the place. They get an amazing orgasm from it.

A thread in here about Fleshlights had a comment about using Aneros and Fleshlight together. Since both of those products make for a pretty fucking hot orgasm on their own, I seriously want to see a guy use both.

Old 03-24-2014, 03:35 PM   #3
tammyw
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by FragileUnbroken View Post
I've seen guys using Aneros prostate products and it is kind of amazing to watch. There are videos of guys using them where the amount of precum is absolutely insane. I mean, oozing all over the place. They get an amazing orgasm from it.

A thread in here about Fleshlights had a comment about using Aneros and Fleshlight together. Since both of those products make for a pretty fucking hot orgasm on their own, I seriously want to see a guy use both.
Yeah! I have been reading and watching some men using those Aneros things and they are really intriguing. The guys using them seem to have awesome orgasms and it is a huge turnon to see them lose control and they usually cum so much! Have you been with a man who used the Aneros?

Old 03-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #4
FragileUnbroken
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyw View Post
Yeah! I have been reading and watching some men using those Aneros things and they are really intriguing. The guys using them seem to have awesome orgasms and it is a huge turnon to see them lose control and they usually cum so much! Have you been with a man who used the Aneros?
I've only watched. I wasn't allowed to touch. But it intrigued me and I looked it up so what I've seen has mainly been online. I haven't been able to tip my Masters interest in male toys to favorable yet, but I'm trying.

But, not to divert from the OP, look up the vids in that Fleshlight thread too. Extremely erotic.

Old 03-24-2014, 03:46 PM   #5
FragileUnbroken
Literotica Guru

I just looked up the Aneros site. It looks pretty educational on the product. The "learn" link had a lot of info.

But I've seen it in the Literotica toys link. Probably get as good a deal here, and this way you support Lit. (I assume)

Old 03-24-2014, 03:48 PM   #6
Kudram123
Mental connections

Quote:
I just looked up the Aneros site. It looks pretty educational on the product. The "learn" link had a lot of info.
I admit I did that too, it does sound intriguing!

Special thanks to Respeito for the signature artwork

Old 03-24-2014, 03:49 PM   #7
tammyw
Really Experienced

Quote:
I've only watched. I wasn't allowed to touch. But it intrigued me and I looked it up so what I've seen has mainly been online. I haven't been able to tip my Masters interest in male toys to favorable yet, but I'm trying.

But, not to divert from the OP, look up the vids in that Fleshlight thread too. Extremely erotic.
That must have been torture! I dont know if I would have been able to control myself if my husband was using one of those toys like some of the men in those videos. Just picturing it, I would want him in my mouth so badly. Did you at least get to touch yourself while you watched him? At the very least, I would have needed a hand in my panties while seeing something so hot.

Old 03-24-2014, 03:51 PM   #8
FragileUnbroken
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudram123 View Post
I admit I did that too, it does sound intriguing!
Since I've been goofing around on Lit, I think I probably have about 5 new kinks, or at least, curiosities. Make sex toys being one io them. I so want to play! I feel like the kid who can't come outside and play.

Old 03-24-2014, 03:52 PM   #9
tammyw
Really Experienced

The forum on the Aneros site makes me so hot! It seems like an awesome community for men and women looking to explore prostate play with their partners and at least for me, the reading makes for very wet panties, haha.

Old 03-24-2014, 03:57 PM   #10
FragileUnbroken
Literotica Guru

Quote:
That must have been torture! I dont know if I would have been able to control myself if my husband was using one of those toys like some of the men in those videos. Just picturing it, I would want him in my mouth so badly. Did you at least get to touch yourself while you watched him? At the very least, I would have needed a hand in my panties while seeing something so hot.
The short answer is no. I wasn't allowed to do anything but kneel and watch. It was a session with a friend of ours who is a Mistress with multiple male subs.

I was dying though, and so was he. When he finally came I was literally in awe of how much cum he had, and he was pretty nearly having convulsions, but then She is a wicked orgasm denial tease. I'm so glad she's not into girls because I know my Master would have let her at me. It's bad enough when she just gives suggestions.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:02 PM   #11
jay857
Virgin

Prostate play

I will admit since I have been on Lit I have also added a few kinks the few that I had before. I have really had a desire to try prostate stimulation. I have tried with my finger before and it is really amazing if it is done right. My wife enjoys rubbing my ass a little but it would be nice to have more stimulation in that department. I would suggest a finger or two at first and work up to a toy. I hope that helps.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:03 PM   #12
tammyw
Really Experienced

Quote:
The short answer is no. I wasn't allowed to do anything but kneel and watch. It was a session with a friend of ours who is a Mistress with multiple male subs.

I was dying though, and so was he. When he finally came I was literally in awe of how much cum he had, and he was pretty nearly having convulsions, but then She is a wicked orgasm denial tease. I'm so glad she's not into girls because I know my Master would have let her at me. It's bad enough when she just gives suggestions.
That must have been so sexy. I would love to watch my husband in a scenario like that, although I would really hope he would let me particpate. Hopefully you were kneeling between his legs with a fantastic view. Although based on what I have seen in some of those videos, a girl could lose an eye the way some of those men explode.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:06 PM   #13
tammyw
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay857 View Post
I will admit since I have been on Lit I have also added a few kinks the few that I had before. I have really had a desire to try prostate stimulation. I have tried with my finger before and it is really amazing if it is done right. My wife enjoys rubbing my ass a little but it would be nice to have more stimulation in that department. I would suggest a finger or two at first and work up to a toy. I hope that helps.
Sounds like we are dealing with similar situations only you are trying to get your wife interested and I am trying the same with my husband.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:10 PM   #14
jay857
Virgin

Quote:
Sounds like we are dealing with similar situations only you are trying to get your wife interested and I am trying the same with my husband.
It sounds like it. She has admitted to wanting to use a strap on on me which I am not sure I want right now. I can't tell if that was her just joking around or not. I know for myself I am going to use a plug to start with. That might be a good option for you husband as well.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:15 PM   #15
Ilovemymilf
Really Experienced

The first time for me was while getting oral, she slid her finger in, I was hooked for evermore. If he will relax and be open minded he will experience feelings and sensations he never knew he had.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:18 PM   #16
Mike4fun
Literotica Guru

Start with a finger and work up to a toy - just like you would with your pussy or ass...take it slow and yes, foreplay is very important. Prepare the area but touching and if you are into it, some oral stimulation, don't just go straight in. The muscles need to relax. You can pretty much go by how you feel and the prep you need before anal play - both physically and psychologically.

Have fun, i know he will!

Mike

Old 03-24-2014, 04:25 PM   #17
tammyw
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike4fun View Post
Start with a finger and work up to a toy - just like you would with your pussy or ass...take it slow and yes, foreplay is very important. Prepare the area but touching and if you are into it, some oral stimulation, don't just go straight in. The muscles need to relax. You can pretty much go by how you feel and the prep you need before anal play - both physically and psychologically.

Have fun, i know he will!

Mike
Okay so you definitely don't think it would be a good idea for me to buy a toy and that it would be better to get him used to me using my fingers first before mentioning something like the Aneros stimulators?

Old 03-24-2014, 04:43 PM   #18
FragileUnbroken
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Okay so you definitely don't think it would be a good idea for me to buy a toy and that it would be better to get him used to me using my fingers first before mentioning something like the Aneros stimulators?
I would say that. I think those guys have some great advice.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:43 PM   #19
beardedbrewer
Virgin

Quote:
My experience may not be typical, but I was super ready to try something like the aneros as soon as a woman slid her finger inside - I actually find prostate massagers and the like to be more comfortable than fingers - so who knows, maybe buy it in secret, and if he enjoys the finger or a hint of a finger, boom, you're ready to go? It's not like most prostate toys are large or tough to accommodate.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:50 PM   #20
FragileUnbroken
Literotica Guru

I want to add, if you have long nails, it can be bad. I've been scratched inside and it wasn't fun. Might want to trying those babies and file them down if you're starting to get him interested.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:55 PM   #21
tammyw
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedbrewer View Post
My experience may not be typical, but I was super ready to try something like the aneros as soon as a woman slid her finger inside - I actually find prostate massagers and the like to be more comfortable than fingers - so who knows, maybe buy it in secret, and if he enjoys the finger or a hint of a finger, boom, you're ready to go? It's not like most prostate toys are large or tough to accommodate.
See this is exactly what I was wondering about. Some of those toys are designed specifically for prostate stimulation and I just want to make sure that my husband is going to enjoy this. I know that I can probably convince him to indulge in one of my fantasies, but I really need his first time to be a good experience or I am worried I won't get further chances to explore this form of intimacy with him. How did you get your partner to stimulate you or how did she convince you to let her explore your body in that way?

Old 03-24-2014, 04:59 PM   #22
beardedbrewer
Virgin

Quote:
See this is exactly what I was wondering about. Some of those toys are designed specifically for prostate stimulation and I just want to make sure that my husband is going to enjoy this. I know that I can probably convince him to indulge in one of my fantasies, but I really need his first time to be a good experience or I am worried I won't get further chances to explore this form of intimacy with him. How did you get your partner to stimulate you or how did she convince you to let her explore your body in that way?
I was, how shall we say, an easy sell. Basically one day she put the pad of her finger on my ass, and I just sort of let her continue. Trust was a big thing, I suppose. It didn't hurt that things were very heated at the moment, and my brain was perhaps not functioning in full rational mode.

Old 03-24-2014, 05:18 PM   #23
tammyw
Really Experienced

Quote:
I was, how shall we say, an easy sell. Basically one day she put the pad of her finger on my ass, and I just sort of let her continue. Trust was a big thing, I suppose. It didn't hurt that things were very heated at the moment, and my brain was perhaps not functioning in full rational mode.
So basically I just need to get hubby so worked up and excited that he won't think twice about it. I like that idea. I think I am going to start slowly and both show him with my actions and words that I am very interested in that area and that I have been reading a lot about the intense pleasure men can experience.

Old 03-24-2014, 05:22 PM   #24
beardedbrewer
Virgin

Quote:
So basically I just need to get hubby so worked up and excited that he won't think twice about it. I like that idea. I think I am going to start slowly and both show him with my actions and words that I am very interested in that area and that I have been reading a lot about the intense pleasure men can experience.
no guarantees, of course! Maybe he isn't as suggestible under the influence of a boner as I am.

Old 03-24-2014, 06:03 PM   #25
tammyw
Really Experienced

Quote:
no guarantees, of course! Maybe he isn't as suggestible under the influence of a boner as I am.
I don't know, haha. I think all men, in my experience, can be pretty suggestible while sporting wood. I just will probably need to ease into things because as I mentioned he might be a bit shy and I was never all that interested in exploring that kind of play until relatively recently.