Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 04-22-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
1newguy

Female on Male strapon sex

Thought I would start a thread based on a post I made in the surprise turn on thread. I also made this post in BDSM just to figure out where this fetish fits and to see what kind of feedback I get. I don't know if you are suppose to do such things but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I've been lurking around here for a few years now and have always enjoyed the amateur pics and the stories. Usually wife sharing, erotic couplings etc. I'm a huge fan of doggystyle sex and love to eat pussy, the wetter the better. In fact as is often the way of life, my wife doesn't like her pussy eaten as much as I like to eat it. She is good for one orgasm and then wants nothing to do with it while I just want to keep going, without a doubt it is my favorite part of sex. Anyway last week I was kind of surfing the site and ended up in fetish stories. I read a couple by escriterra. The stories were about strapon sex and pussy eating in less of a BDSM context than I had previously imagined. I was riveted, my hands are sweaty just thinking about it. There is a story where the girl uses a feeldoe strapless double dildo for fucking her boyfriend up the ass...amazing. I've masturbated and experimented with ass play as I've read that story about 4 times in the last week. I don't know what it says about how I've been imagining doggystyle sex( where I truly wanted to be in the act) but I feel like I'm looking down the rabbit hole. I've been on the feeldoe site numerous times now. I just want to buy one and then search until I can find a woman who will use it with me and let me eat her pussy with abandon. I find myself surfing the Lit personals and other web sites looking for women who are into the same thing. It is like an awakening. Total surprise. I'm not sure what is happening but I want to explore this feeling.

Old 04-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
Scentofawoman
shifting my paradigms

I thought I would let you know the playground has a photo thread you might enjoy.

I hope you get a chance to fulfill your needs.
"Yr arogl o wraig: trosgynnol fel y blodau o gwanwyn."
(The scent of a woman: transcendent as the blossoms of springtime)
Welsh by Cymru6969

Old 04-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #3
1newguy

Thanks
Ill check it out

Old 04-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
Cyann
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1newguy View Post
. . . strapon sex and pussy eating in less of a BDSM context than I had previously imagined. I was riveted, my hands are sweaty just thinking about it. There is a story where the girl uses a feeldoe strapless double dildo for fucking her boyfriend up the ass...amazing. I've masturbated and experimented with ass play as I've read that story about 4 times in the last week. I don't know what it says about how I've been imagining doggystyle sex( where I truly wanted to be in the act) but I feel like I'm looking down the rabbit hole. I've been on the feeldoe site numerous times now. I just want to buy one and then search until I can find a woman who will use it with me and let me eat her pussy with abandon. I find myself surfing the Lit personals and other web sites looking for women who are into the same thing. It is like an awakening. Total surprise. I'm not sure what is happening but I want to explore this feeling.
*sigh* You sound just about perfect.

Old 04-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #5
StrongMaster7
Really Really Experienced

I would like to offer a hearty "ME TOO!" to much of this. My wife, too, enjoys my expert pussy-eating, but only for one orgasm, at which time she is ready to be done with sex for a day or three. And, I am very turned on by the notion of getting fucked in the ass by a hot woman using a strap-on dildo.

I am not turned on by the notion of getting ass-fucked by man. And I'm not into the notion of being humiliated by a woman who is ass-fucking me with a toy. It is a sensuous idea to me.

I have always associated my feelings about this with my desire for "non-passive" women. I hate women who "just lay there". So, it seems logical that I would be into a woman who is doing the fucking.

Also, the image of a busty or shapely feminine woman with a strap-on dildo is visually exciting to me. Maybe there is some Freudian aspect to that, but it just turns me on.

Most of the video clips I have found are of women insulting or humiliating the man as they fuck him. This is not quite my cup of tea. The one thing that is missing from the few clips that I do find erotic is a satisfactory conclusion. Obviously the woman's fake cock can't cum. Sometimes the woman will jerk the man off as she is fucking him. This works for me.

I have over 2,000,000 views! I want to chat on YIM as strongmstr07, but YIM does not work with iOS8. Help! (No, I'm not a huge Dom, although I can play that way too!)

Old 04-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #6
1newguy

You are coming to the same conclusions I am

Old 04-22-2012, 04:31 PM   #7
1newguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyann View Post
*sigh* You sound just about perfect.
And I live close to Michigan too.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #8
PleasePeesMe
Literotica Guru

Be careful what you post

Quote:
Thanks
Ill check it out
At the suggestion of a Lovely Lit Lady, I started a thread and posted four shots of my balls. Lasted three hours before it was removed by the moderator, even though I'd been careful not to show my cock. So watch it.

Team PM

Old 04-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #9
PleasePeesMe
Literotica Guru

No argument

"Also, the image of a busty or shapely feminine woman with a strap-on dildo is visually exciting to me. Maybe there is some Freudian aspect to that, but it just turns me on."

I agree. I'm not entirely sure if I actually want my wife to fuck my arse, but the thought of her with a strap-on dick thrusting out from just above her pussy is very arousing.

Team PM

Old 04-22-2012, 05:35 PM   #10
Cyann
Experienced

Quote:
. . . a feeldoe strapless double dildo . . .
???

Was on that site and could not find pictures.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #11
1newguy

Quote:
???

Here is the story I was taking about. Tell me what you think.

http://www.literotica.com/s/modeling...ew-toy-for-him

Here are some of the feeldoe pics.

http://a1.img.mobypicture.com/5d5232...cb5bd_view.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...j34o1_1280.jpg

Nice for the g spot and clitoral stimulation too when you push it in deep

Last edited by 1newguy : 04-23-2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Spelling

Old 04-23-2012, 12:51 PM   #12
Kubotaman
Experienced

anybody find a generic feeldoe anywhere that might be a little cheaper - most prices are fairly high

Old 04-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #13
1newguy

Quote:
???

Out

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41NserbED-L.jpg

In
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...qpzno1_500.jpg

Old 04-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #14
1newguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubotaman View Post
anybody find a generic feeldoe anywhere that might be a little cheaper - most prices are fairly high

Most likely worth the extra cash

Old 04-24-2012, 03:10 PM   #15
1newguy

Old 04-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #16
EmmaBxo
Virgin

Never tried it but this is definitely something I'd like to try. Though I'm not usually the dominant type

Old 04-24-2012, 07:25 PM   #17
marinesmd

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaBxo View Post
Never tried it but this is definitely something I'd like to try. Though I'm not usually the dominant type
If strapon is something you want to try it doesn't have to mean you are being dominant

Old 04-25-2012, 07:34 AM   #18
1newguy

Quote:
Interesting. When you are having sex do you feel like you are being dominated? When a man is eating your pussy are you dominating him? Do you feel dominated while giving a blow job? Does the position matter? ie if you are riding a cock are you dominating? While being fucked doggystyle are you being dominated?

all interesting questions

Having never been in a truly BDSM experience I dont really know.
So far in life sex has always been a shared experience, I've never felt like I was dominating or being dominated but I can't speak for my partners.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:29 PM   #19
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Most likely worth the extra cash
I can attest that the Feeldoe is worth the extra cash. We actually have two of them, the normal one for my wife to use on me, and the larger one (the Feeldoe more) just to use as a regular dildo on her, sometimes just for fun, and other times so that she can be double-penetrated, me in her ass and the feeldoe in her pussy. Those were some of the strongest (and loudest) orgasms my wife's ever had.

They both have gotten pretty regular use (especially the feeldoe more) for the past several years and both have held up very well, definitely worth the extra money!

Old 04-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #20
1newguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by creampieluvr79 View Post
I can attest that the Feeldoe is worth the extra cash. We actually have two of them, the normal one for my wife to use on me, and the larger one (the Feeldoe more) just to use as a regular dildo on her, sometimes just for fun, and other times so that she can be double-penetrated, me in her ass and the feeldoe in her pussy. Those were some of the strongest (and loudest) orgasms my wife's ever had.

They both have gotten pretty regular use (especially the feeldoe more) for the past several years and both have held up very well, definitely worth the extra money!
Can't wait to try it out

How did it start for you and your wife? How do you find your way to Strapon play?

Old 04-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #21
Baker St. Muse

My wife and I have been toying *ahem!* with the idea of getting a Feeldoe for her to use with me. She fantasizes about having a penis of her own (well, she has one, but it's currently attached to me). We love the idea of a Feeldoe so that she can do the driving sometimes, but there is 1.) the cost, which has so far been more than she can justify spending, and 2.) the fact that we have had small children in the bed or bedroom for most of our nine years of marriage.

When this last one gets older and moves into her own room, we will have our "play time" back. And then...

Old 04-28-2012, 02:40 AM   #22
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Can't wait to try it out

How did it start for you and your wife? How do you find your way to Strapon play?
It started out with my wife and I talking about some of our fantasies. One of the first ones that I talked about was an interest in anal play, which went well with one of her fantasies. We started with just a couple of fingers, that was pretty good and we quickly worked our way up to a smaller strap-ons, which resulted in some of the most intense orgasms I had ever had up to that point.

We now have some regular size strap-ons (not huge) some that are realistic dildos as well as the Feeldoe and the Feeldoe More. We don't use them all the time, but when we do...

Old 04-28-2012, 05:57 AM   #23
bad_dave

We went with the feeldoe because my partner found the idea of the harness for a strap-on a bit intimidating.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:17 AM   #24
fumbleinthedark
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'd be a very willing volunteer, Emma!

"... Some may say we are obsessed [with sex]... no, we have a healthy attitude. We like it, its fun and because its a primary impulse it can be dark and dangerous and difficult. Its a bit like food in that respect only even more exciting."
- Stephen Fry

"Sex is just like icing a cake. You've got to bloody concentrate!"

Old 04-28-2012, 12:30 PM   #25
iansearchof
Literotica Guru

This is something I've never been involved with but have come close to on occasion (yes, it was deliberate). However, the images always have been exciting.

A woman once asked whether I'd let her fuck me with a strapon. First, because she wanted to it was rivettingly exciting. Second, a woman once sent me a picture of herself and her partner: he was on his back, legs up with her strapped on dildo buried in his ass and her hand around his cock; his come was streaming over her hand. Seeing that, I never could deny myself the opportunity for such pleasure! Unfortunately the first woman and I never got around to it. Others only teased about it.

For many reasons (in my experience) a lot of women rarely want to come more than once to your mouth, so I've shared your disappointment. Still, we're all different and all different at different times, so hang in there, so to speak.

By the way, a guy once wrote that his woman had "finger fucked" his ass with two fingers while jacking him off. He said that his come had hit the ceiling! (Lead me to it!!) Interestingly his homophobia got the worst of him and he'd never revisited the experience. Figure that one out!