Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 02-24-2014, 09:37 PM   #1
celestialdragon
little one

The Erotic Labyrinth (Closed for Asobininryochan)

20 year old Sasha Clark woke up in a panic, her skin coated with sweat. She couldn't understand it, though, her room was absolutely freezing, and even with four comforters on, she never sweated.

She sat up, the four comforters still on top of her, but she was outside, under a hot blazing sun. Pushing the multiple coverings off of her, she examined her surroundings. High brick walls surrounded her, with a couple of areas for exit and entry. She stood up, and realized that she was completely naked. A hot blush covered her fair skin, her blue eyes alight with embarrassment. Her soft blonde hair, cut short, fluttered in the hot breeze.

"I wish I had some sunscreen," she whispered as she took a few tentative steps. The ground was covered in a plush carpet of soft green grass, and she began to walk more confidently, especially after realizing it was a maze. She loved puzzles and mazes.

"Maybe it's a labyrinth," she said softly, almost excited and the prospect of the idea. Labyrinth was one of her favorite movies, and she had once constructed a model of the labyrinth Sarah had gone through.

She kept going until she heard a noise, and she froze. Her eyes danced around.

"Who's there?"

Old 02-24-2014, 10:04 PM   #2
Asobininryochan
Really Really Experienced

A living image of Priapus stepped out from one of the openings in the brick wall. His erect manhood stood out before his person by at least a foot and he awkwardly bowed before Sarah and said:

- Forgive me for intruding upon your slumber, princess….

However, his accursed member pleaded stimulation and he abashedly rubbed his penis in the young lady’s presence. Pre-cum dribbled in no insignificant quantity to the sward, but despite vigorous stroking on his part, he seemed unable to climax. Dejectedly, he let his hands fall away from his organ as finally addressed Sarah:

- As you can see…

As his gaze fell on his sizeable loins, added:

- I am in need of assistance.

Old 02-24-2014, 10:10 PM   #3
celestialdragon
little one

Sasha's eyes were also on his sizable organ, it being the biggest she's ever seen. "What's wrong?" she asked softly. "What. . .What is this place? Who are you?" She was scared, and nervous, but was also mildly excited. She enjoyed sex, quite a bit, actually. She looked up at him. "And why did you call me princess?"

Old 02-24-2014, 10:36 PM   #4
Asobininryochan

To the first question, the satyr’s caprine ears drooped before sheepishly answering:

- I seem… unable to spend my seed, princess….

In responding to her second question, he brought out a pan flute that he kept in a pouch slung to his side and the instrument to his lips. After playing a melodic introduction, he said:

- A Sibyl… famed for her Prophecy… spoke of a girl…

After quickly looking at her head and vulva – to confirm that indeed he spoke to the legendary princess – continued his oratory:

- With hair the color of gold… shall come and rid me of my Priapism!

Old 02-24-2014, 10:45 PM   #5
celestialdragon
little one

Priapism. . . Sasha had heard of it, but it was something she thought was more of a myth, that it wasn't real.

"You have priapism? So you're unable to spill your seed?" she asked softly, her heart almost breaking. No one should have to suffer from that sort of thing. "What do you need me to do?" she asked gently.

Old 02-24-2014, 11:25 PM   #6
Asobininryochan

Moving forward so that his glans penis nuzzled against the warmth of mons veneris, the stranger pleaded:

- Can I possibly sleep with you, princess?

As he made this request, his woolly head looked down upon his cloven feet; certain that a lovely maiden like her would never favor him with such a kindness.

Old 02-24-2014, 11:26 PM   #7
celestialdragon
little one

Sasha gave a very soft coo as she felt him brush up against her. She gently lifted his head up so he was looking at her. "What would I get in return?" she asked softly.

Old 02-24-2014, 11:44 PM   #8
Asobininryochan

Cautiously embracing Sasha; the satyr let his well-endowed manhood press against her stomach. As he savored the intimate contact that his scrotum made with her mound; he hesitantly spoke while staring into her blue-colored eyes:

- I can help…

He paused as her breath brushed his beard. The way her nipples rubbed against his hirsute chest also caused him to tardy his speech as he continued with some difficulty:

- You find… your way home….

Old 02-24-2014, 11:46 PM   #9
celestialdragon
little one

Sasha nodded, hugging the satyr back. "Then I will help you," she said softly. "As long as you help me, I will help you."

Old 02-25-2014, 12:09 AM   #10
Asobininryochan

Trepidly lifting one of her thighs, he carefully maneuvered his member between her legs. As his glans pushed past her labia with caution, in case the girl still possessed a maidenhead, the satyr enjoyed the sultry confines of her passage as he promised:

- By Bacchus… I swear to deliver you home!

Old 02-25-2014, 12:12 AM   #11
celestialdragon
little one

Sasha gasped and moaned softly, him filling her up incredibly. "Thank you." She gave a small smile. "You can go a bit quicker, y'know. . ."

Old 02-25-2014, 12:30 AM   #12
Asobininryochan

The satyr apologized before bringing the full length of his male organ inside Sasha’s vagina:

- I’m sorry, princess…

As his penis shuddered at the snugness of his lover’s loins, he mumbled:

- I was afraid that you were still a virgin….

Old 02-25-2014, 12:31 AM   #13
celestialdragon
little one

Sasha gasped and moaned, the satyr filling her completely, like she had never been filled before. "Don't be embarrassed or ashamed of thinking that," she told him softly. "I find it considerate of you, actually."

Old 02-25-2014, 01:00 AM   #14
Asobininryochan

Making his first tentative thrust into her tight matrix, Sasha’s satyr partner happily sensed a tightening feeling on his balls. Perhaps he might actually be able to spend his essence inside the lovely blonde that accepted his tortured tentigo into her womanhood; he mused as he sanguinely inquired:

- Would you like me to wait for you?

As he let her sit upon his furry groin, he also added:

- I will try my best…

He stammered as his phallus felt the full force of her grip while he braced himself against the forceful impacts of her bouncing body:

- To last as long as you do!

Old 02-25-2014, 01:02 AM   #15
celestialdragon
little one

"Don't worry about that," Sasha told him, gently kissing his cheek as the two of the fucked. She was always quick at getting orgasms, and she smiled, moaning. It felt really good. "I want to make sure you're taken care of."

Old 02-25-2014, 02:21 AM   #16
Asobininryochan

He once again felt his seed welling up from the base of his shaft. Semen gushed upwards – through the length of his swollen sex as the faun grasped his companion and spurted jets of sperm into her sheath:

- It’s coming out!

He shouted in exultation. However, he soon realized that his erection remained as potent as the moment his cock shot cream into Sasha’s wet cunt:

- Alas! I’m still hard…

He sighed in disappointment. Nevertheless, despite his failure to become flaccid, he offered to his lover:

- But I shouldn't keep you from climaxing, princess!

Taking her hips into his hands, he lifted her up and brought her forcefully down on his lengthy genitals:

- Please, princess!

He rammed with all his beastly might; penetrating with passion as he continued:

- Don’t hold back on my account!

Old 02-25-2014, 02:30 AM   #17
celestialdragon
little one

Sasha heeded the satyr's words and was soon thrashing about on his cock, getting close to her own climax, gasping and moaning very loudly, her pussy spasming wildly. "I'm so close," she whispered before climaxing herself, screaming in pleasure, her hair thrown back.

Old 02-25-2014, 02:59 AM   #18
Asobininryochan

With his face on her chest, Sasha’s satyr friend sucked on her breasts as he breathed in scent of her heated skin. The taste of her sweat fired his surgation – increasing the size of his already immense male member. Throbbing with pleasure, the satyr wrapped his arms around Sasha; holding her desperately as he speared his tool deep into her pudenda:

- Let me shoot one more time!

He declared as his seminal fluid ejaculated into her waiting womb – lapping his spunk with gusto as once again – the satyr impregnated Sasha’s slippery twat:

- Please do the same for me, princess!

Old 02-25-2014, 03:01 AM   #19
celestialdragon
little one

Sasha couldn't help another orgasm, and she let loose once more, breathing heavily when she was finished, thoroughly exhausted and sexually satisfied.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:28 AM   #20
Asobininryochan

Delighted to feel her body shaking hysterically – the faun suspending Sasha through the strength of arms, legs and his turgid member – let her feet touch the grassy lawn. He still deposited (though in less quantity than before) his spend into the tired girl’s genitals. The delirious aroma of a woman who recently orgasmed reached his nose and he wanted to bury his face into the source of this addictive perfume as he asked:

- Would you like to return you to your bed, princess?

Meanwhile, as he awaited her answer, he relished the feeling of her warm breath hitting the crown of his head. Simultaneously, he still lunged languidly into her sex, still desiring to couple with his savior – for sex with the girl lessened some of his insatiable need to procreate; but his still tumescent dick wanted more as he also suggested:

- We can begin our journey once you've rested, princess….

Old 02-25-2014, 09:03 AM   #21
celestialdragon
little one

Sasha nodded. "Please," she said softly. She nestled her head on his shoulder.

Old 02-25-2014, 04:20 PM   #22
Asobininryochan

Cradling her in his arms, the satyr transported Sasha back to her bed. Once there, he carefully laid her atop the sheets and joined her by lying behind her curled form. Of course, his ever erect manhood brushed her sex in their spooned position - the head caressing her labia as his lips kissed one of her cheeks. With hands fondling her breasts, he teased her nipples with his palms and fingers; exciting them as he whispered into Sasha’s ear:

- Might I come back in whilst you rest?

Old 02-25-2014, 04:24 PM   #23
celestialdragon
little one

She nodded. "Of course," she whispered softly, being lulled to sleep.

Old 02-25-2014, 04:55 PM   #24
Asobininryochan

Easing him male organ softly back into her passage, Sasha’s bedmate placed one hand on her vulva as he stroked her gently into slumber. Remembering that he forgot to answer one of her questions; the satyr whispered back while his penis lazily entered and exited her damp vagina:

- By the way, my name is Silvius…

Increasing the pace of their mating, Silvius the Satyr also asked:

- And may I have the privilege of knowing your name, princess?

Old 02-25-2014, 04:59 PM   #25
celestialdragon
little one

She cooed and moaned softly, but answered him. "Sasha. My name is Sasha. . . " it felt really good, being lulled to sleep like this.