Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 09-01-2014, 05:07 PM   #1
LoyaliaStar
Virgin

Steady On (closed)

SMAACK

"Yeah bitch! You fucking like that don't you!"

Biting into her pillow, Raina could only mumble a response and that seemed good enough for the guy fucking her from behind. She didn't know his name, but she was sure he told her before it all started. She had learned a long time ago not to bother with names. Play it safe and you stayed safe.

Such as life.

He had only been fucking Raina for no more than 5 minutes when he finally grunted loudly and cried out, "FUCK!" as he exploded his load into the condom that Raina had insisted he wear. Pulling out, Raina heard him moving around behind her as she collapsed onto the bed, her tender ass still stinging from the slaps. She pulled the blankets up over her half dressed body and looked over at the digital clock on her night stand which read 3:06AM. Well, that had to be a record, the guy had only been there a little over 10 minutes.

Not that she was complaining, hell, the sooner he left, the sooner she could clean up and get some sleep.

Lighting up a cigarette, the man puffed on it as he pulled out his wallet and threw a couple of bills on the bed before taking a long drag, "Yeah, Rodney was right, you are a great fuck. See you again on Friday?"

He didn't wait for an answer as he turned his back and walked out of the bedroom and a few seconds later, Raina heard the door shut and it was then she finally let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding.

How much longer could she do this? With a sigh, she picked up the two hundred dollar bills and placed them in her bag before getting up and heading to the shower.

God, she needed some sleep before going to work at the diner tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg raina.jpg (36.0 KB, 29 views)

Old 09-01-2014, 05:39 PM   #2
WriterWriter
Really Experienced

Trent Lee had been standing across the street from his apartment finishing one last smoke, as he always did before finishing the night, when he saw the John exit. He shook his head and chuckled: thirteen minutes, from get it in, get it on, get off, get it out.

As he watched the man dig for his keys and head for his car, parked strategically two blocks away, Trent tossed the butt into a puddle. He looked to the floating column of toxic chemicals and considered retrieving it. Save the planet and all. But, what had this planet done for him lately, except produce more junkies, dealers, and growers.

As he crossed the street and headed into the roach motel that was filled with mostly week-by-week renters who had hit the skids, he reflected on the differences and similarities between his career and that of the beautiful woman who lived down the hall from him. He was a narcotics detective; she was a prostitute. About as far apart as possible, at least from a legality stand point.

The similarity...? They both got fucked for a living.

As he ascended the stairs two steps at a time, he ground his teeth at the thought of the latest perp' he'd arrested. The night judge had let the man walk, despite having beat a dealer to a pulp. No bed at the jail, was what the judge said. Make'em sleep on the fuckin' concrete, Trent thought to himself.

As he passed his neighbor's door, he found it ajar. He couldn't know whether the John simply hadn't pulled it shut, or he'd left it open when he left as to not make noise and attract the attention of neighbors. Of course, the only reason for that was if he'd done something other than get his money's worth.

Trent stepped up close to the door, peeking through the slight gap. After seeing no danger, he stepped out of the most obvious line of fire from inside and pushed the door open. As it hit the wall behind it, he looked inside the studio apartment...

...and found his nearly naked neighbor staring at him and his drawn firearm.

Old 09-01-2014, 06:53 PM   #3
LoyaliaStar
Virgin

Raina was lost in her own thoughts as she shut off the lights in the kitchen, never noticing the front door hadn't been closed all the way.

Stifling a yawn, she grabbed her phone and tossed it on the bed before hearing a sound behind her. With eyes wide, she whirled around, not realizing her robe had come open.

Seeing the silouette of a male standing filling the doorway of her place, Raine gasped, and squinted in the dimly lit room. It took a moment to realize that it was Trent--one of her neighbors.

The only nice neighbor really. The other tenants preferred to stay to themselves, which was a smart choice to most.

"God, Trent?!" Raina exclaimed, quickly pulling her robe closed.

Funny that she should be so modest in front of a man, since she did what she did. But Trent was no ordinary man. He was a cop. But he was a cop who knew what Raina did on the side and well, he hadn't taken her in yet. Most of all, he just treated her nice.

Nice was not how most people treated Raina.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?!"

Old 09-01-2014, 07:04 PM   #4
WriterWriter
Really Experienced

When Raina spun to face Trent, her robe flew open, revealing what to other men was product. He only got a glimpse, but it was enough to understand how she attracted Johns. Of course, it was what she did with those goods that kept the men coming back, and from the number of familiar faces Trent had seen coming in and out of the building during his six months living here, he assumed that she was plenty good at what she did.

"God, Trent?!" she exclaimed, pulling her robe closed. "What are you doing here? How did you get in?!"

By the time she'd finished her interrogation of him, Trent had inconspicuously returned his weapon to the holster under his shoulder. He stepped back just enough to let the hallway light illuminate him. He pointed to the door, explaining simply, "It was open. You're, um ... you're alright .. right?"

Old 09-01-2014, 07:54 PM   #5
LoyaliaStar
Virgin

"It was open?" Raina repeated softly. In her mind she was kicking herself for not checking her door. In this neighborhood, anything could happen and one had to be careful.

"God, I'm so stupid.." she muttered as she walked to the door and closed it, making the room even less lit. She sighed and looked at Trent, "You must think I'm pretty dumb, huh?"

Not waiting for an answer, Raina leaned against the closed door. "So, I take it you just got off work?"

Old 09-01-2014, 08:07 PM   #6
WriterWriter
Really Experienced

"It was open?"

Trent shrugged, not knowing what else to do or say. He didn't want to make it sound like she'd been neglectful after servicing the recently departed man. As it was, she took care of that herself as she moved to the door to close it ... with Trent still inside.

"God, I'm so stupid. "You must think I'm pretty dumb, huh?"

"No, of course not." He meant it, of course. His mother had taught him the difference between being a dummy and being a smart person who had done a dumb thing. And he doubted that Raina would have survived in this business of hers if she was a dummy.

"So, I take it you just got off work?"

"Yes," he answered immediately, although it wasn't true. Narcs were never off work: they were just off the street. At any moment, his cell -- one of his many cells, three of which were on him at the moment -- could ring, and he'd be working once more. He reached for the door handle, twisting it and pulling the door open as he said, "Just going home to get a beer. If you're sure you're alright, I mean."

If she didn't stop him for one reason or another, he'd be out the door with a polite smile and in his room, drinking, contemplating his day, and -- undoubtedly -- masturbating to the image of Raina on her knees before his groin. It wouldn't be the first time he'd imagined that, of course.

Old 09-01-2014, 08:36 PM   #7
LoyaliaStar
Virgin

Trent was taller than Raina--then again, everyone was to her. She had known him since he moved in a few months back. Funny thing is that Trent was the only neighbor Raina knew on a first name basis--well, a name basis at all. Most of the time, it was just a passing 'hello' or 'hi' depending on the situation.

When what Raina did was first revealed to Trent, she knew she was in deep shit because of him being a cop. She had assumed he was going to take her in but when he didn't, she didn't push it. She kept things between them civil.

Watching him as he spoke, Raina had a small, genuine smile upon her lips as she nodded, "I'm fine, really..thanks."

As the door opened, Raina spoke and stopped the door with her body, "You know, I have beer here..that is, if you want.." With that, she pushed off the door and went to the small frig that held a six pack of bottled beer, with only 1 missing. Pulling out two bottles, Raina twisted the cap off of one..she didn't turn around to see if he took her up on her offer or not, but just to be safe, she twisted the cap off the other bottle before setting them on the small table.

Old 09-01-2014, 08:53 PM   #8
WriterWriter
Really Experienced

"You know, I have beer here," she said. "That is, if you want."

As she crossed toward what amounted to a kitchen in their tiny studio apartments, Trent grimaced. He'd known as soon as he spoke his intentions that there was the possibility Raina would make the offer she had. The ever-horny cop would love nothing more than to stay for a beer, stay for a chat, stay for a fuck. But...

"I should really go," he said as she emerged from the kitchen with the two open bottles. "But ... rain check...?"

He smiled but didn't give Raina much time to respond to his question, let alone argue that he stay.

As he closed the door behind him and headed down the hall, he cursed himself below his breath. He was walking away from a cold beer and a hot woman. What the fuck was wrong with him?

In his own studio, he sucked down a beer in three tilts, then popped open a second and fell into a ragged old recliner in front of the television that had been confiscated from a drug house yet somehow disappeared on its way to Impound.

He stared at a basketball game but wasn't really watching it. His mind was entirely on Raina and his reason for, essentially, fleeing her apartment. Trent wasn't a stranger to prostitutes. Few cops were, let alone Narcs, who often traded confiscated drugs to whores for information, then -- for another baggy -- often got their nobs shined.

But Raina was his neighbor. If he had stayed behind, he undoubtedly would have tried to get serviced. Whether she charged him or not, he knew that every time he saw her from that point forward, he would feel uncomfortable. He didn't want that. Even though they rarely said anything more than greetings and farewells when they ran into one another in the hall or on the street outside the old brick building, it was far more conversation than he had with anyone else in the building.

It wasn't much, but it was all he had.

As his eyes began to get heavy, he made his way to the bedroom, stripped, beat off to the expected fantasy, and passed out.

When Raina saw him sitting in her section, Trent smiled and gave her the same awkward wave he'd given the night before when she accidentally flashed her beautiful body at him.

"I was told the soup here was the best in town," he said, despite knowing nothing of the sort. He simply couldn't get him mind off Raina's body and how he wanted so badly to have it straddling his groin as she went to work. "Iz'at so...?"

Old 09-01-2014, 09:16 PM   #9
LoyaliaStar
Virgin

The next morning, the alarm went off almost too soon and with a groan, Raina got out of bed and got ready for the day.

The diner was packed when Raina arrived for work, her section was full and she quickly took orders, filled coffee cups and collected her tips. She was caught off guard as she came to one of her tables and stopped in her tracks as she realized who was sitting there.

Trent.

With a smile, she nodded at him as he spoke, "I was told the soup here was the best in town, Iz'at so...?"

Raina had to laugh. A real laugh. Something she hadn't done in awhile. With a shake of her head, she readied her pen, "Well, I'm not sure where you heard that from, but.." she lowered her voice, "It's not that great..but, I can get you the special today..trust me, it's a lot better than the 2 day old soup back there."

Old 09-01-2014, 09:35 PM   #10
WriterWriter
Really Experienced

Trent shared Raina's laugh and was about to agree to letting her select his lunch with the line You're the professional, I'll trust your judgment when he caught himself. Instead, he said, "Bring me your best then. And a cold pineapple juice. Orange if you don't have that."

When she returned with his order, Trent was on one of his cells. He lifted an extended finger to her in a One second gesture. She set his food down and was about to leave when he reached out to snatch her by the wrist.

"She's right here, Billy," he said into the phone. He continued with a challenging voice, "You can tell her yourself, and if she-- Yes, that's what I'm-- Okay..."

He pressed the cell to his chest and whispered to Raina, "When I hand this to you, just say in a harsh voice, 'Get it done, you stupid shit', and end the call. Okay?"

He didn't wait for her to answer, instead releasing his grip on her wrist and shoving the phone her direction.

Old 09-01-2014, 10:09 PM   #11
LoyaliaStar
Virgin

There was no time to argue. Raina did her best not to stutter and tried to disguise her voice as best as she could before answering into the phone, "Get it done, you stupid shit!"

It wasn't hard to do. She just imagined one of her worst 'clients' and thought of the way she would love to speak to him when he was being a dick.

There was no answer from the person on the other side of the phone and all Raina could hear was a click as the call disconnected. She looked at Trent, her eyes full of confusion, "What was all that about?"

By then though, there were a couple of people looking in their direction, mostly at the way Raina had raised her voice.

Sitting down next to Trent, she waited for an explanation.

Old 09-01-2014, 10:31 PM   #12
WriterWriter
Really Experienced

"What was all that about?"

Trent was smiling when she asked the question he knew would be coming. It wasn't uncommon for those around him to be unaware of every thing in which they were involved. He was, after all, an undercover detective, and his life it sometimes seemed was just one lie after deception after hoax.

He caught Raina looking to the table across the aisle and realized that there were wide open eyes looking her way. He quickly whipped off the hat he was wearing and pulled out his shield, explaining to the others, "Police business. She's involved in a sting against a dirty Congressman."

There were smiles and head nods all about the diner. Everybody liked to see a corrupt politician get his comeuppance, so it was his go to story for such incidences.

Raina dropped into the booth beside him with an also expected expression on her face. As Trent stuffed his badge back into the hat and adjusted it on his head, he explained for just her ears, "Drug dealer. My partner and I ... Suzy's her name ... we've been trying to get this guy for almost a year. Then last week--"

His words stuck in his throat. He drew a deep breath, exhaled, and asked, "You recall that news article about the cop that was shot...?" When she nodded, he nodded. It was his way of saying that cop had been Suzy without actually speaking the words. "She'll live, but ... she'll never return to the job."

He paused as a pair of customers walked by, the male of the elderly pair giving Trent a thumbs up as his wife leaned over and kissed Raina on the cheek, saying loud enough for the others to hear, "You get that bastard, honey."

Trent couldn't help but chuckle, as he watched Raina's reaction. He returned to his tale, "Anyway ... you just played the part of the Miami drug pin's wife that Suzy was under cover as."

He hesitated as the little diner's second waitress passed with newly arriving customers. He realized that Raina wasn't looking his way and took a moment to drop his gaze to the enticing cleavage that her push up bra was creating. Helps with the tips, he thought, raising his gaze as she looked back to him.

"I owe you," he said bluntly. "Dinner, my place, tonight...? That is ... unless you're working."

Old 09-01-2014, 11:43 PM   #13
LoyaliaStar
Virgin

Raina listened to Trent and about his partner. She was empathetic and could see in his eyes how it affected him.

It felt good to help out in a way. It was something she had never been able to do. Help someone else out, deep down, it was better that it was someone she knew on a familiar term, like Trent.

Hearing her name being called, Raina looked away and nodded at the owner, letting her know she heard her and that she would get back to her job.

"I better-"

It was then Trent cut her off with is offer, "I owe you, dinner, my place, tonight...? That is ... unless you're working."

With a hot blush, Raina knew what he met by 'working'. With a quick shake of her head, she spoke up, "No, I mean, no I'm not work and yes, I would love to have dinner with you and don't worry about this," she gestured to his meal, "It's on me."

She gave him a quick smile and gave his hand a squeeze before getting up from the booth and getting back to work.

Old 09-01-2014, 11:57 PM   #14
WriterWriter
Really Experienced

As Trent watched Raina head away -- or, more specifically, her shapely, wafting ass head away -- he wondered about whether it had been a good idea to ask her to dinner, let alone dinner at his place. He was a cop; she was a whore; and he was inviting her to his tiny studio apartment, which was dominated by the king sized bed that was another wayward confiscation from a recent drug bust.

But he couldn't help himself. She was so beautiful, so sexy, so exotic, so erotic. He wanted her. Every man wanted her, and likely most of the sexually adventurous women who saw her, too. But there was still that little voice in the back of his head that told him it would be nice to have a woman in his life who wasn't either a fellow cop, a strung out junkie informant, a targeted drug dealer, or a street whore eager to separate him from his boxers and money.

He only finished a small bit of his breakfast before one of his burner phones rang again and he had to get back to work. Raina had told him breakfast was on her, but he slipped a twenty dollar bill under his empty coffee mug as a tip anyway.

When she knocked on the door, Trent was in the kitchen putting the final touches on what anyone would consider a pretty fancy spread: steak and lobster, three different kinds of potatoes, four vegetables, and more filled just about every plate, bowl, and mug the eternal bachelor owned. Before he went to the door, he stuffed the containers in which the great take out meal had arrived into the garbage can and hid it under the sink.

"Raina, come in," he said to her as he opened the door and swept a hand welcomingly to her. He couldn't help but ogle her delicious body, hoping that the sudden growth below his belt would stay at a respectable level. "Dinner is already prepared, but ... if you would like a glass of wine first..."

Old 09-02-2014, 12:45 AM   #15
LoyaliaStar
Virgin

Raina wasn't sure what to wear. It was special dinner..wasn't it? Was it just a shared meal between friends? She had gone through all the clothing she had owned and still hadn't decided.

She knew she was running late and that she needed to get her ass in gear. With a quick decision, she grabbed the first thing she saw and put it on.

With a deep inhale of air, Raina knocked on the door and stood back a few inches. She smoothed out her outfit and waited for Trent to answer the door.

She smiled when Trent opened the door, she hoped she hid her nervousness well as she was welcomed in. Seeing the spread on the table she couldn't help but breathe out a little "wow.." under her breath and turn to face Trent as he made his offer about wine.

"No, I mean, I'd like some wine, thank you.." she waved her arm at the table, "This looks great. You really didn't have to go to all this trouble.."

Old 09-02-2014, 01:09 AM   #16
WriterWriter
Really Experienced

Trent had to inconspicuously turn away at Raina's comment, afraid that his guilty look would give away his deception. As he did, he caught sight of one of the take out containers on the counter that he'd missed. He headed towards it, keeping between Raina and it as he said, "Trouble...? No, I enjoy cooking. Don't get to often."

He snatched up the container and stuffed it into the bread box, turned to smile to her, then went to the fridge for the wine, asking if she preferred red or white. He snatched up the bottle of her choice, then went on a search for the cork screw, which he didn't typically need as his typical wine bottle had a screw top. Once discovered, it was put to use, and Trent presented his guest with her drink of choice in a wine glass that resembled but didn't exactly match the one from which he himself was drinking.

Then ... his phone rang. His face tightened up in an expression that was half anger, half disappointment. He ignored the tone for a good ten seconds before he set his glass down and said, "It'll just be a second."

He snatched up the phone, growling into it as he headed down the hall. His voice was low as he tried to keep the conversation to himself. But when a demand was placed on him that he wasn't about to fulfill, he couldn't keep his reply to himself, growling into the phone, "Oh, just shoot the fucking lying bastard. I couldn't give a shit right now."

Before he returned to Raina, he turned all three of his phones off, as well as pulling the wall cord out of the land line. When he moved back to her, he was wearing a wide, forced smile. He didn't do this kind of thing, disconnecting himself from his work when there was so much to be done. But he was burned out on dope fiends and crooked cops and wimpy judges and millionaire growers.

He lifted his glass again in a toasting fashion and said, "Phone's off. Just you and me now. They can all go to hell. Oh, and if you weren't able to tell, that was my version of a toast."

They clinked their glasses together, and as they sipped, all Trent could think of was how badly he wanted to slip that tight black dress up Raina's hips and do a little work himself.

Old 09-02-2014, 02:09 AM   #17
LoyaliaStar
Virgin

Taking her choice of red wine, Raina sipped on it as she heard Trent take the phone call. She winced as she heard him talking to whomever, telling them to shoot the lying bastard. It made her wonder if this dinner was a good idea since it seemed that Trent was still on the clock..or so it seemed.

Once he reappeared, she smiled at him as he spoke about the phone being off and his words about how it was just himself and her, made her stomach do a little flip-flop..in a good way.

With a nod after they clinked their glasses, Raina took a sip before speaking, "I appreciate what you're doing tonight. I mean, seriously, it all looks so great." She said as she set her glass down and he offered her a chair before taking one of his own.

Then just like that, dinner was started. Of course it didn't matter that the plates and forks didn't match. Raina was in the same boat. Why own sets when it was made for 4 or more people when you're only by yourself? You made do with what you had..besides, it was simple. And she liked simple.

So, through dinner, they talked. It may have been difficult at first, but soon, the conversation flowed and it turned out that the two had a lot in common. Soon, the wine was gone, as was the food and as the two stood from the table, Raina stumbled a bit as the alcohol from the wine seem to hit her a little more than expected. Giggling, she steadied herself and felt her cheeks flush..both from embarrassment and also from the wine. "I guess I better get going.."

Old 09-02-2014, 02:21 AM   #18
WriterWriter
Really Experienced

"I guess I better get going," Raina said, a bit unsteady in both her stance and words.

Trent didn't want her to go, of course. She was a beautiful woman whose inhibitions may have been a bit lowered by the drink, and -- oh yeah -- she fucked for a living, so if there had ever been a sure thing in the cop's life, this was probably it.

But he reminded himself that he would just once like to have something normal in his life with women. He would either be Raina's friend, or -- after some more getting to know one another -- be her lover, not just another John. It was hard, particularly when she turned her back to leave and reached to her dress to adjust its fit around her hour glass figure and tight ass.

"I had a nice time," he said, taking her by the elbow and walking her to and through the door he opened. He laughed, saying, "I guess this is as close as we get to me driving you home."

At her door, he looked her over well as she retrieved her key from her clutch. She had barely turned to face Trent when he leaned in and kissed her cheek. It wasn't a simple friendly kiss: it was meant to be suggestive, to ensure that she knew he had feelings for her.

They met eyes, and Trent was a fraction of a second away from leaning in to kiss her on the mouth when a male voice said sternly, "It's ten o'clock."

Out of habit, Trent's hand went to the small of his back, where -- when off duty -- he typically kept a small, five shot .38. But before he pulled it out, he realized who the man was: a John.

Old 09-02-2014, 08:40 AM   #19
LoyaliaStar
Virgin

"Yeah, I guess so.." Raina said with a smile as she walked arm in arm with Trent to her door. As she fetched her keys, she wondered if she should invite him in.. perhaps it was too soon, but in all honesty, she really liked him and she wanted to--

That's when he kissed Raina's cheek. It was an innocent kiss but still, it was something she hadn't expected and yet, it was something that she wanted. He was so close that she knew if he didn't kiss her on the mouth that she wouldl have no trouble intiating that action herself.

"It's ten o'clock."

Raina gasped, startled at the deep, yet familiar, voice which seemed to come out of the shadows. It took her mind just a fraction of a second to realize who it was and then also, what Trent was doing. Quickly, Raina pushed herself between Trent and the man who came out from the shadows, "I thought we agreed not this week.." or any other week, thought Raina.

"That was your decision, not mine."

Cursing under her breath, Raina turned around to face Trent, "I-I..I gotta go--I'll talk to you later, ok?" She tried to keep her voice steady and hide the disappointment in her face. Instead of waiting for his reply, Raina unlocked her door to her place and quickly ushered the man inside before closing the door, leaving Trent in the hallway.

Old 09-02-2014, 10:50 PM   #20
WriterWriter
Really Experienced

Trent stared at the hallway side of Raina's door, his teeth clenched. He has a sudden flashback to an evening in a night club years earlier. He'd spent two hours preparing a sexy party girl for departure with hot dancing, cold drinks, and smooth conversation. Then in an instant, upon bumping into an old boyfriend for whom she must have still had the hots, she disappeared into the crowd and out of Trent's potential sex life.

He raised a fist to punch the door -- a typical sign of frustration for the cop -- but stopped himself. She's at work, Trent reminded himself. How would you feel if she showed up at a drug sting to get jiggy with you? He resigned himself to returning to his own apartment and -- as he did so often -- have sex with Raina despite her absence...

"Was that your pimp?" Paul asked Raina with a critical tone. For the duration of their six months of almost weekly visits, the always traveling Tech Specialist had always ensured that Raina remembered she was a lowly whore doing his bidding. Every man that partook of her had a reason for paying for sex: Paul's kink was humiliation.

It was the reason Raina had told him last week -- as she had without effect on occasions before that -- that he needed to find another outlet for his energy. There last time together, he'd taken her out to his car -- parked in the alley behind the building -- forced her down over the trunk, and fucked her in the ass, hard and without lube, while a trio of homeless men watched from less than thirty feet.

Before that, he'd made her blow him under the table at a Four Star restaurant; he'd fucked her over the seat in a XXX movie theater, stuffing her pay into her wet cunt and departing with her skirt; and other acts that the level of compensation simply hadn't covered.

Ironically, after all of that, he'd never hit her. He hadn't intentionally avoided violence: it simply hadn't occurred. Until now. As she was responding to his question about Trent's identity, he back handed her so hard that she spun 180 degrees and fell semi-unconscious to the couch.

"Fucking cheat on me, you whore," he said as he leaned over her to grab a handful of hair and pull her face up to look into her eyes. "Who the fuck was that man...? Are you fucking him?"

Old 09-03-2014, 12:13 AM   #21
LoyaliaStar
Virgin

Raina couldn't scream. She didn't dare cry out knowing that would only elicit a sick, twisted pleasure in Paul.

He loved to hear a woman beg for mercy.

At least that was one of the many confessions he had told Raina in one of many drunk stupors. He would sometimes show up drunk off his ass and just want to talk.

Those times were rare. Not like the times when he wasn't drunk but still in his mood to humiliate her, taking out his frustrations on her.

After their second encounter, Raina knew that she couldn't deal with him anymore. Paul was too off kilter. One wrong word..one wrong look and he got pissed. Which is why most of the time, Raina took what he gave her. The quicker he was done with her, the quicker he would leave.

"Paul..p-please.." Raina gasped, wiping blood from her mouth with the back of her hand, "Stop..he's no one, OK?"

With a sneer, Paul gripped Raina's hair tighter and dragged her to a standing position and jerked her toward him before pulling her toward the bed. "Paul, stop!" Raina finally pleaded, "..please?!"

Old 09-03-2014, 12:20 AM   #22
WriterWriter
Really Experienced

They were still several steps from the bed when he launched her toward it with the handful of hair in his hands. She bounced over the mattress, almost falling off the bed to the other side. And even before she could recover, he was on her, ripping the beautiful black dress she'd chosen for her date with Trent off her body in three fierce tugs.

"Fucking cheat on me," he was growling as if an abusive husband coming home to find his wife in bed with the mailman. When she tried to turn and get away, he slapped her hard across the face again, stunning her for a long moment. By the time her vision and ability to think returned, Paul was naked and flipping her over to her front side as he rammed a long finger into her anus. "I'll show you what happens when you cheat on me, bitch."

Old 09-03-2014, 12:42 AM   #23
LoyaliaStar
Virgin

Raina screamed but barely a sound escaped as Paul shoved her face into her pillows, muffling the sound.. yet, Raina couldn't take it anymore. She pulled away but was quickly pulled back by her hair and she cried out again!

Through the tears and the blurred vision she stopped fighting. The only thing she felt she could do was let Paul have his way with her. That's usually all it took. He would rough her up a bit maybe, fuck her and then leave.

There was blood smeared on her pillow and Raina panicked by crying out again, only to be met with her face being smashed back into the pillow, muffling her cries once more.

Old 09-03-2014, 01:08 AM   #24
WriterWriter
Really Experienced

Paul ripped his finger out from inside Raina's ass and dropped his entire weight upon her. Below him, she tried to scream again, but his weight forced the air out of her and there simply wasn't any left to make a sound. He reached to the night stand at his left and fished out the bottle of lube he knew she kept there. Without lifting his weight from her, he gooped his cock with a massive handful of the thick gel, then tossed the bottle to the floor.

"Cheat on me..." he growled again as he reached down between her butt cheeks and again rammed a finger -- now lubed -- deep into her ass. He plunged it several times, then swapped his rock hard cock for the finger, using little care as he intruded upon her to his full length. He groaned with great pleasure as he began slamming deep into her again and again, repeating, "Fucking cheat on me, you whore ... fucking cheat on me... fuck ... fucking whore."

He didn't let up on her until, with a great groan, he erupted inside her and once again dropped his entire weight upon her. For several minutes, he just laid there atop her, enjoying the pounding heart and roaring ecstasy that fucking her tight hole had delivered him.

When he finally came down from his high, he withdrew from her, grabbed another handful of hair, and lifted her off the bed by her hair. He ignored her screams of agony as he turned her around, repeated his Cheat on me accusation again, then punched her so hard it knocked her out.

When Raina came to again, She was in Trent's arms as he carried her down the apartment building stairs. She passed out again, coming to the next time on a stretcher at the local Urgent Care facility.

"I need you to look at her now!" Trent was telling the already occupied Doctor. "She's beat pretty bad. Concussion maybe. Broken ribs, I dunno."

What Raina didn't know but was probably beginning to feel was that after he'd knocked her out, Paul had continued to pound on her. He might have killed her if it hadn't been for the neighbor next to Raina hearing her scream and -- knowing he was a cop -- going to Trent's apartment and pounding on the door. Trent had dropped the man with one punch, then scooped Raina up and brought her here.

The Doctor looked at Raina, wrapped in a blanket, and smirked. He went back to examining the uptown looking man in a tuxedo who had come in complaining that his dinner wine had upset his stomach. "She'll be fine. I'm sure it's not the first time some John has beat her up, and I'm sure it won't be the--"

The man never finished the sentence as Trent grabbed him by the lapels and slammed him against the wall.

"If you want to see beat up," Trent growled, "I can show you beat up."

"Put me down or I'll have security call the cops."

Trent reached into his pocket, pulled out his badge, and slapped it into the Doctor's forehead so hard that later the man would have a bruise in the shape of Trent's badge number, backwards of course. "I am the cops, asshole."

Old 09-03-2014, 10:30 PM   #25
LoyaliaStar
Virgin

Raina was immediately taken into the ER side of the urgent care and treated. It took 2 of the doctors to examine her. There was blood matted in her hair, parts of her face cut from the numerous times she was hit. One eye had swollen shut and during all that time, Raina hadn't regained consciousness.

By the time the doctors and nurses finished up, the beat cops had come in, taken a statement from the doctors, asked where the guy was that had brought her in but he was no where to be found.

Had she been someone else, the cops there would have made a bigger deal about not finding the guy that brought the prostitute in but that was just it. Raina was a nobody so nothing more was done.

Instead, she was moved from the ER to a room up in the ICU, where further testing was ordered.