Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 10-19-2015, 12:22 PM   #1
always_pregnant
Virgin

Pregnant and sexy...?

Hi there! I'm very new to this and was encouraged by my husband to post a few pictures of myself in hopes of showing me that he can't be the only one to find my pregnant body sexy.
Other pregnant women- please feel free to share your own photos! I would love to see and hear how you continue to feel sexy during all of these physical changes!

*This is my first time, so please be nice. I realize that pregnancy isn't sexy to many, so please don't comment with anything negative. There are enough self-conscious moments that I deal with due to these many changes!

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20282 resized.jpg (18.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20151019_015723 resized.JPG (20.4 KB, 0 views)

Old 10-19-2015, 12:26 PM   #2
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by always_pregnant View Post
Hi there! I'm very new to this and was encouraged by my husband to post a few pictures of myself in hopes of showing me that he can't be the only one to find my pregnant body sexy.
Other pregnant women- please feel free to share your own photos! I would love to see and hear how you continue to feel sexy during all of these physical changes!

*This is my first time, so please be nice. I realize that pregnancy isn't sexy to many, so please don't comment with anything negative. There are enough self-conscious moments that I deal with due to these many changes!

Thank you!
In my eyes there is not much more sexy than a naked pregnant woman. You are beautiful!!!!

Old 10-19-2015, 12:28 PM   #3
toben3297
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Thank you!
i find pregnant woman super hot. Please post more

Old 10-19-2015, 12:31 PM   #4
kdb
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Thank you!
First of all congrats! You look amazing. Pregnant women are very sexy. Again you look amazing!

Old 10-19-2015, 12:33 PM   #5
lurkingguy1978
Literotica Guru

You are beautiful!!! I hope you post more (I'll gladly see anything you wish to share!) but if you choose not to, congrats to you and good luck!!!

Old 10-19-2015, 12:39 PM   #6
DamagedDude
Virgin

Are You Kidding,?

Pregnant women are beautiful. You are beautiful! If you are taking requests, then yes, please, more! This will lead to another way to be beautiful. Motherhood.

Old 10-19-2015, 01:00 PM   #7
El_Cid
Really Experienced

I find pregnant women extremely sexy. I don't know what it is, but there is something that gets me going. Please continue to grace us with your amazing transformation and gorgeous body.

Old 10-19-2015, 01:01 PM   #8
SherlockianMan
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Thank you!
Very much so!

I have a request for all the lovely ladies of lit. I'd love to see some pics of your gorgeous breasts squeezed together. If you'd like to contribute, please do so here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=888754

I've started posting pics again. I'd love to hear what you all think! Now with occasional vids! http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=812509

Old 10-19-2015, 01:14 PM   #9
sexlover66
Literotica Guru

Pregnant women are sexy as all fucking hell...and your pics prove it

Old 10-19-2015, 01:42 PM   #10
Kitschshaman
hanged man of the tarot

Quote:

Thank you!
Beautiful ... your hubby is right. One of the most incredible lovemakings I've ever had was with a gal who was about as far along as you. It is a treasured memory. Be confident that you are sexy as all hell.

'The book is second only to the wheel as the best piece of technology human beings have ever invented. A book symbolises the whole intellectual history of mankind; it's the greatest weapon ever devised in the war against stupidity.' Phillp Pullman

‘A man needs a little madness or he never dares to cut the rope and be free.’ Zorba the Greek

‘Civilization is thin ... desperately thin, a veneer like a single coat of paint, but it is all we have between us and the darkness.’ Anne Perry, No Graves as Yet

'Loneliness does not come from having no people around one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.' Carl Jung

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Old 10-19-2015, 02:43 PM   #11
maria1966
Literotica Guru

beautiful simply beautiful

Old 10-19-2015, 02:51 PM   #12
rulickable
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Thank you!
Very very sexy in my opinion

Old 10-19-2015, 04:01 PM   #13
jordanp76
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Thank you!
Gorgeous.

Old 10-19-2015, 04:03 PM   #14
sammyboi
Experienced

Stunning

Old 10-19-2015, 04:15 PM   #15
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru

I really appreciate you posting photos of your lovely body, always Pregnant would indicate this is not your first time. hope you keep well and continue posting.

Old 10-19-2015, 04:16 PM   #16
always_pregnant
Virgin

Thank you all for your kind words! I'll be responding to private messages this evening.
I'm planning on adding more photos in the next few days as well!

Feel free to leave specific photo requests and I'll see what I can do (and what I'm comfortable with).

Thanks again!

Old 10-19-2015, 04:18 PM   #17
always_pregnant
Virgin

Oh, and some of you have guessed based on the name that this is not my first time being pregnant. I'm currently 6 months along with my third pregnancy. A big thank you to those of you wishing me happy thoughts for the baby and my family!

Old 10-19-2015, 04:22 PM   #18
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru

welcome and congratulations. just wanted to tell you i think you are gorgeous. men dont realize what we go through during this time of physical change so let the first lit gal to join all of the men and tell you that you how lovely you are.

Old 10-19-2015, 05:00 PM   #19
jen1234
Literotica Guru

you look amazing...you should feel sexy....I felt sexy when i was pregnant....And Congrats to you both

Old 10-19-2015, 05:27 PM   #20
tbearatl
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Thank you!
Mmmmm nice bra and love the nipples.

Old 10-19-2015, 08:02 PM   #21
domCraig2015
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Thank you!
Mmmmmm. Thank you for posting! You look stunning! I love pregnant woman!

Old 10-19-2015, 08:13 PM   #22
blackredready
older than you

pregnant women in general and you specifically are way fucking hot. thanks so much for posting these pictures, i hope you stick around.

Quote:

Thank you!

Old 10-19-2015, 09:21 PM   #23
AliveInside
Superdope Funkmaster

Fantastic pics of a beautiful, sexy woman. You're gorgeous, and your pics are lovely Thank you for sharing with us.

Old 10-19-2015, 09:23 PM   #24
someguy992
Experienced

Pregnant women are always sexy.

I'd love to see a shot including your whole body and feet.

Old 10-19-2015, 09:42 PM   #25
dmschlos
Experienced

Quote:

Thank you!

You're very, very sexy!!!