"Edging" or "orgasm denial"

So are we talking about just riding the wave, without release? I can do this by myself for hours, it makes for something pretty intense when you let it go.
 
Never experienced this.....yet!!! I'm hoping to in the not to distant future!!! ;)
 
I love it, both giving and receiving, sweet agony it can be too ,the begging and pleading to climax

I have PM'd you hope you like.

Stu

Yes - especially good if it's mutual. Edging together will amount to the hottest, most intense orgasms as it's about the waves of being on the brink of cumming, being brought down again and up again and you know there is a beautiful release at the end x
 
Just wanted to say 'Hi'!

I agree - orgasm delay can be such delicious torture!

PM me if you want to chat / play sometime?

Dan
 
orgasms become bigger and better the longer you can hold out. The worst is if you go too long and your balls ache..ugh..that's no fun.
 
orgasms become bigger and better the longer you can hold out. The worst is if you go too long and your balls ache..ugh..that's no fun.

Baby that ache is why your orgasm is great.

I couldn't hold off - I have to cum. But I virtually I can;) x
 
Baby that ache is why your orgasm is great.

I couldn't hold off - I have to cum. But I virtually I can;) x
Right, to clarify: The ache is after cumming. The actual orgasm is amazing! It is difficult to walk correctly after edging for a long time though!
 
Totally HOT. I love making men unable to walk! And vice versa - I need a hell of a lot of practise though as I am not good at holding off at all!
 
I am good at edging myself. I love doing it to others too. Having a gal's pussy dripping wet before even touching it is the greatest.
I have yet to find someone really good at edging me for a long time. I would love to find someone!
 
tell me about it!

So i was giving a previous girlfriend a body rub...we were both naked. I was rubbing her back and ass with oil..over and over. She would open her legs, I'd rub oil all the way up not quite touching her pussy. Then rub oil down her ass...again..not quite touching her pussy. I could smell her readiness.
She would roll over and I'd start on her face, her neck..then oil up her tits and work her nipples until they were hard little peanut m&ms...then down to her belly. Lots of oil to her belly and tops of her thighs. Her legs would be wide open as I apply oil and work the inside of the thighs..doing my best not to start licking her swollen clit. She is ready when her juices are running down to her ass..Now the fun starts.
 
I usually do it to soem extent when I'm masturbating. I've been 'edging' instinctually for years, ever since I discovered that it lead to better orgrasms.
 
I love it I do it to myself while masturbating all the time. I also do it to my guy, he's not as big of a fan though. :/
 
Why is that? They think it's some kind of torture. It's pleasurable agony. Maybe we like the build up more, they love the climax. Thing is their climax would be so much harder if they edged - other guys on here have said so. And it's the same for us. Intense, shuddering orgasms from edging - nothing better. Well, hot panting too ;) x
 
I/we luv it

Now mrsK can't stand being taken to the edge then pulled back....but she knows I luv it....my morning ritual is a long edging session.... When I finally do cum....it is a huge load.... especially if the mrs is working me over
 
It's utter torture but its amazing. How can no-one like that? LOL

I thought that I'd be sated from edging but I've now discovered that it just makes me want more. Maybe I'm a bit virtually insatiable. In practise with a flesh partner it may be different x
 
I like edging. I used to do it with a ladyfriend of mine, she was masturbating me till I was on the edge of an orgasm and she was stopping, and again - some times. I liked it very much. Or during sex, as she felt that I was cloce to cumming, she used to tell me:" do not dare to finish" and I needed to slow down, otherwise I would explode.
 
I do this when masturbating and try to during sex but my partners often get worn out. I think I'm an edging addict, I don't ever want to finish.
 
Back
Top