Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-26-2012, 10:29 AM   #801
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Milky_Whites_ View Post
All yours, beautiful.
*dies in a puddle of caramel goo....*

Figures you would say that just when I have to run away.

Am thinking...a nice little something, something in your PM box??
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 03-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #802
_Milky_Whites_
Rejoining her real life
 
_Milky_Whites_'s Avatar
 
_Milky_Whites_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 10,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
*dies in a puddle of caramel goo....*

Figures you would say that just when I have to run away.

Am thinking...a nice little something, something in your PM box??
Please.
__________________
Leaving my mark on the world one day at a time.
 

Old 03-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #803
MrsCCfromRC
Swimming in a fishbowl
 
MrsCCfromRC's Avatar
 
MrsCCfromRC is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,242
Good morning all
 

Old 03-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #804
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Milky_Whites_ View Post
Please.
On it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsCCfromRC View Post
Good morning all
Morning, lovey.
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 03-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #805
_Milky_Whites_
Rejoining her real life
 
_Milky_Whites_'s Avatar
 
_Milky_Whites_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 10,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsCCfromRC View Post
Good morning all
A very good morning to you.
__________________
Leaving my mark on the world one day at a time.
 

Old 03-26-2012, 10:34 AM   #806
Krystal89
Really Experienced
 
Krystal89 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 247
Darn. I miss everything. Hope everyone is good on this Monday.
 

Old 03-26-2012, 10:37 AM   #807
MrsCCfromRC
Swimming in a fishbowl
 
MrsCCfromRC's Avatar
 
MrsCCfromRC is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,242
Good morning Luna, Milky and Krystal!
 

Old 03-26-2012, 10:41 AM   #808
_Milky_Whites_
Rejoining her real life
 
_Milky_Whites_'s Avatar
 
_Milky_Whites_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 10,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal89 View Post
Darn. I miss everything. Hope everyone is good on this Monday.
I plan on dragging it out. Youve not missed anything yet.
__________________
Leaving my mark on the world one day at a time.
 

Old 03-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #809
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Milky_Whites_ View Post
I plan on dragging it out. Youve not missed anything yet.
Answer my question, beautiful one.

We can move on afterward.

__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 03-26-2012, 01:51 PM   #810
Krystal89
Really Experienced
 
Krystal89 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 247
http://xhamster.com/movies/1107033/g...mpilation.html

Maybe this will help everyone this morning. Thanks, Bee for sharing!
 

Old 03-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #811
40ishCouple
Really Experienced
 
40ishCouple is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: virtual reality
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal89 View Post
http://xhamster.com/movies/1107033/g...mpilation.html

Maybe this will help everyone this morning. Thanks, Bee for sharing!
very sexy stuff...watching it now and moistening!......LOVE the sound.
 

Old 03-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #812
40ishCouple
Really Experienced
 
40ishCouple is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: virtual reality
Posts: 234
and of course there's these two........


http://www.redtube.com/43025
 

Old 03-26-2012, 03:22 PM   #813
lustiing
Virgin
 
lustiing is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7
This one got me going. Wish I was one of them, or was doing the same

http://xhamster.com/movies/1109319/m..._together.html
 

Old 03-26-2012, 03:52 PM   #814
MrsCCfromRC
Swimming in a fishbowl
 
MrsCCfromRC's Avatar
 
MrsCCfromRC is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustiing View Post
This one got me going. Wish I was one of them, or was doing the same

http://xhamster.com/movies/1109319/m..._together.html
Except for her black socks it's pretty good!
 

Old 03-26-2012, 04:28 PM   #815
lustiing
Virgin
 
lustiing is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsCCfromRC View Post
Except for her black socks it's pretty good!
I just don't think I'd be able to keep my hands to myself like they did
 

Old 03-26-2012, 11:40 PM   #816
Chillygirl
Virgin
 
Chillygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Alaska
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyKath View Post
A new pen-paless pointed me to this video. I wager none of you can watch it for more than two minutes without having a sopping wet pussy! I am going to sign off now and go see it again and give myself another Friday morning cum.....Kath

http://www.youporn.com/watch/7624952...emale-wetness/
Damn that is a hot video! I got off last night and then again this morning just thinking about it. May have to watch it again and get the rabbit out!
__________________
looking for a fun time with good women
 

Old 03-27-2012, 11:58 AM   #817
Chillygirl
Virgin
 
Chillygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Alaska
Posts: 9
Good morning. Just woke up with a dripping wet pussy, really good dream. Beautiful woman laid out on the bed with her pussy wet & waiting for me. I wanted.to lick her & then fill her with a nice big dildo while I played.with her clit & listened to her moan. Guess I'll just have to be happy with myself & my rabbit.
__________________
looking for a fun time with good women
 

Old 03-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #818
MrsCCfromRC
Swimming in a fishbowl
 
MrsCCfromRC's Avatar
 
MrsCCfromRC is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,242
Hello anyone....
 

Old 03-27-2012, 08:19 PM   #819
funcouple2505
Virgin
 
funcouple2505 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 29
No one right now? Really?
 

Old 03-28-2012, 10:30 AM   #820
KinkyKath
Really Really Experienced
 
KinkyKath is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: DC Metro area (Montgomery County, MD)
Posts: 345
Jilling off at my desk....

Really horny today. Hal has been out of town since Sunday evening, and I long for some good sex. So, right now I shall play solo. Chinos and panties discarded, sweater draped over my shoulders for warmth, lelft foot propped on the computer casing on the floor, thus my pussy is spread wide open.....

And oh, wow, does my pussy love it when I trail my fingers up and down my slit, getting myself nice and wet....and now probing inside and teasing my clittie....

Neighbor A______ is coming over right after lunch, and on the phone last night she had a super idea: "Kath,"says she, "let's pretend it is our first date, and try to seduce one anoher, OK? The playing-around will make me even hotter...."

Fine with me! A_____ is in her early 30s, frequent tennis partner, trim with perfect 36C boobs and a well-trimmed cunnie. Separated from her husband, unwilling to enter the dating game right now, so she is happy to let me give her orgasms in the interim.......And she is a pretty good "giver" herself!

Hornier as I think about her and watch the clocl. Now to frig myself to a fast cum and do some work........

Hugs, ladies,

Kath
 

Old 03-30-2012, 09:15 AM   #821
KinkyKath
Really Really Experienced
 
KinkyKath is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: DC Metro area (Montgomery County, MD)
Posts: 345
Oh, to be 16 again!

http://www.youjizz.com/videos/beauti...s-2214847.html

This video brought back a verty pleasant memory about one of my first expeiences with a girl friend while a freshman in high school....Indeed, she was almost the "spitting image" of the brunette teen! She was not my "first" but she surely made an impression on me.

I am now going to watch the video again...and guess what I shall do as I view it?

Ahhhh, yes, Deenie -- and give me one more finger, if you please; two fingers are fun, but three would be beter.....aaaaaaahhhhhh

Kath
 

Old 03-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #822
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru
 
hottalyssa is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia,United States
Posts: 2,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyKath View Post
Really horny today. Hal has been out of town since Sunday evening, and I long for some good sex. So, right now I shall play solo. Chinos and panties discarded, sweater draped over my shoulders for warmth, lelft foot propped on the computer casing on the floor, thus my pussy is spread wide open.....

And oh, wow, does my pussy love it when I trail my fingers up and down my slit, getting myself nice and wet....and now probing inside and teasing my clittie....

Neighbor A______ is coming over right after lunch, and on the phone last night she had a super idea: "Kath,"says she, "let's pretend it is our first date, and try to seduce one anoher, OK? The playing-around will make me even hotter...."

Fine with me! A_____ is in her early 30s, frequent tennis partner, trim with perfect 36C boobs and a well-trimmed cunnie. Separated from her husband, unwilling to enter the dating game right now, so she is happy to let me give her orgasms in the interim.......And she is a pretty good "giver" herself!

Hornier as I think about her and watch the clocl. Now to frig myself to a fast cum and do some work........

Hugs, ladies,

Kath
sounds lovely...wish i had been there to join you ladies.
 

Old 03-30-2012, 12:20 PM   #823
tericloth
Literotica Guru
 
tericloth's Avatar
 
tericloth is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 873
Hi Alyssa
 

Old 03-30-2012, 12:38 PM   #824
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru
 
hottalyssa is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia,United States
Posts: 2,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by tericloth View Post
Hi Alyssa
hi teri. how are you today?
 

Old 03-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #825
tericloth
Literotica Guru
 
tericloth's Avatar
 
tericloth is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 873
great, waiting for you tp pm me ...
*Winks*
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.