Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 07-26-2011, 08:49 PM   #1
aardvark56
Virgin

Ladies, can you masturbate by crossing your legs and rubbing your thighs together?

I've heard conflicting stories about this. Is this possible? If so, it seems like a perfect way to do stealth public masturbation with plausible deniability .

I heard about it years ago when I was in high school. My sister has thighs that are above average size but not at all fat. She is a bigtime cockteaser. I used to talk to her a lot at night before going to bed. I noticed one night she was wearing a nightgown that was partly see-through and found it a turnon. I was wearing baggy pajama pants without anything underneath. She was playing music, and she crossed her legs and started kicking one leg in time to the music, getting into it pretty fast. As she did this, it caused her nightgown to slide upwards, exposing more and more of her thighs. The thought that she might be masturbating turned me on in a very big way, and along with the view of her thighs, I got an erection that was very difficult to hide because of the baggy pajamas. She was just staring at the tent in my pajamas and smiling as she did her thing to the music! This went on for about twenty minutes, one side of an LP. When I finally went to bed, I had to masturbate because of all the frustration. Ever since then, I've always wondered whether she was masturbating in time to the music, or if it was just my dirty mind conjuring it up.

I've since asked several women about this and never gotten a straight answer. Can you do it? And if you can, and have done so, I'd love to hear details, especially if it was done in public. .

Old 07-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #2
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Well if you included the incest fantasy details every time you asked a woman, I can imagine that you might have had a few WTF reactions.

I used to be able to do this easily -- back when I was thin as a fashion model, and my clitoral shaft rode a lot closer to the surface than it does right now. I could clamp right down on it, riding the bus or pretty much wherever.

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 07-26-2011, 11:27 PM   #3
positivetension
the best kind of trouble

Does just making yourself really frustrated count?

the fear and the yearning
it's gonna eat you alive

Old 07-26-2011, 11:52 PM   #4
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru

For me, it can feel pretty good but I need much more stimulation usually to get off.

Old 07-27-2011, 12:00 AM   #5
CorruptedInnocence
Loves Spam

-points up above at positives post- Pretty much the same deal,
Its like, the desperation attempt to push yourself over the edge during orgasm denial, If might get you going and keep you going, But It takes more then that.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #6
Fmature2play
TOPLESS season (my car)

I wish that did it for me to be honest. If it did, I'd sit at my desk all day and look like a damn cricket prolly.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:20 AM   #7
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Well if you included the incest fantasy details every time you asked a woman, I can imagine that you might have had a few WTF reactions.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:24 AM   #8
Astaylith
Contents under pressure

It's not so much as the crossing my legs I know that for me personally if I'm sitting down, wearing jeans and I rub my inner thighs together, that inseam thing right in front of the crotch does a really good job at rubbing my clit I've never had an orgasm doing this as it's not enough to get me off but it does get me in the mood.

Old 07-27-2011, 11:38 AM   #9
spawnofdavey
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astaylith View Post
It's not so much as the crossing my legs I know that for me personally if I'm sitting down, wearing jeans and I rub my inner thighs together, that inseam thing right in front of the crotch does a really good job at rubbing my clit I've never had an orgasm doing this as it's not enough to get me off but it does get me in the mood.
As a guy, I've managed to get myself pretty close to cumming by putting my cock down one side of my jeans and doing something similar. Very erotic, but needed more stimulation to make me cum.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:04 PM   #10
Katiesub
Really Really Experienced

Used to be able to, also. Can't anymore.

From Wikipedia --
In the 1920s, Havelock Ellis reported that turn-of-the-century seamstresses using treadle-operated sewing machines could achieve orgasm by sitting near the edge of their chairs.[14]

Women can sexually stimulate themselves by crossing their legs tightly and clenching the muscles in their legs, creating pressure on the genitals. This can potentially be done in public without observers noticing. Thoughts, fantasies, and memories of previous instances of arousal and orgasm can produce sexual excitation. Some women can orgasm spontaneously by force of will alone, although this may not strictly qualify as masturbation as no physical stimulus is involved.[15][16]

I've been away for quite a while ... An earlier version of me here at Lit was jinnysub. She's been away even longer.

My Writer's Profile

Don't expect an answer to a chat/yahoo IM request if you're male AND you've never bothered to participate in any writing threads. Females, and experienced males, well ... that's another story.

From In a Dark Time by Theodore Roethke

... A steady storm of correspondences!
A night flowing with birds, a ragged moon,
And in broad day the midnight come again!
A man goes far to find out what he is--
Death of the self in a long, tearless night,
All natural shapes blazing unnatural light.

Dark,dark my light, and darker my desire.
My soul, like some heat-maddened summer fly,
Keeps buzzing at the sill. Which I is I?
A fallen man, I climb out of my fear.
The mind enters itself, and God the mind,
And one is One, free in the tearing wind.

Old 07-28-2011, 08:05 AM   #11
StoneColdGirl
Really Experienced

I can tell you that this is very possible. I have done so many times. I have very senistive thighs and by rubbing them together, depending on how aroused I am, I can and have orgasmed a number of times in the past, present and no doubt, future.

Climaxing is all about letting yourself go and the state of your arousal. Almost anything can set you off when you are in that state. any kind of touch.

However, I have spoken to some of my friends about this and they say they need more stimulation. So I guess it just depends on you.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #12
S4SS
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
For me, it can feel pretty good but I need much more stimulation usually to get off.
I would agree with this statement

Old 08-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #13
BongoGal
Invisible exhibitionist

If I have tight jeans on and work things just right, I could probably do it. I never really tried, though. (This is only tangentially related, but my inner thighs are terribly sensitive. Gently stroking of the skin there gets me very turned on, very quickly. I almost think that someone doing that with gentle skill might actually be able to put me over the edge that way.)

Old 10-08-2011, 02:45 PM   #14
nimoway80
Literotica Guru

Last edited by nimoway80 : 05-24-2012 at 03:36 PM.

Old 10-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #15
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark56 View Post
I've heard conflicting stories about this. Is this possible? If so, it seems like a perfect way to do stealth public masturbation with plausible deniability .

I heard about it years ago when I was in high school. My sister has thighs that are above average size but not at all fat. She is a bigtime cockteaser. I used to talk to her a lot at night before going to bed. I noticed one night she was wearing a nightgown that was partly see-through and found it a turnon. I was wearing baggy pajama pants without anything underneath. She was playing music, and she crossed her legs and started kicking one leg in time to the music, getting into it pretty fast. As she did this, it caused her nightgown to slide upwards, exposing more and more of her thighs. The thought that she might be masturbating turned me on in a very big way, and along with the view of her thighs, I got an erection that was very difficult to hide because of the baggy pajamas. She was just staring at the tent in my pajamas and smiling as she did her thing to the music! This went on for about twenty minutes, one side of an LP. When I finally went to bed, I had to masturbate because of all the frustration. Ever since then, I've always wondered whether she was masturbating in time to the music, or if it was just my dirty mind conjuring it up.

I've since asked several women about this and never gotten a straight answer. Can you do it? And if you can, and have done so, I'd love to hear details, especially if it was done in public. .
the simple answer to this one is yes! I can masturbate just crossing my legs, holding my thighs together, raising my pelvic floor high enough, rocking slightly against the seam of a pair of jeans, rhythmically clenching my internal muscles, by simple breath control and when I don't want to use any physical contact at all simply by thinking. And I use these techniques every day. I don't often use my hand alone, if I'm going to use physical stimulation I prefer to use a toy and if I'm not using a toy I prefer to use nothing.

Old 10-13-2011, 03:23 PM   #16
literotica_guy
Loves Spam

Thighs

I love watching a lover rub her thighs together
sometimes with my hand up against her pussy at same time
or rubbing herself against me with my leg between her thighs.

J

Old 10-13-2011, 03:33 PM   #17
Debbie920
Literotica Guru

Lol there would be women walking around having orgasms just walking to work or shopping in town lol

Old 10-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #18
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie920 View Post
Lol there would be women walking around having orgasms just walking to work or shopping in town lol
yup if the headspace is right(especially if I've been talking to master)it happens alot!

Old 10-17-2011, 11:27 AM   #19
CNYCarol
Literotica Guru

It's a nice warm up, but it's not enough to close the deal.

Old 10-17-2011, 06:52 PM   #20
sammiluvscock
Really Experienced

I can't, but a friend at uni who had a pierced clit could. I was kinda jealous, but it was weird when you were in the lounge and would look over and there she was legs crossed and in a state of bliss, looking like a female buddha lol!

xx

Old 10-17-2011, 07:09 PM   #21
Rainbow2429
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYCarol View Post
It's a nice warm up, but it's not enough to close the deal.
Exactly this.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:38 PM   #22
kitten214
Really Experienced

I have tried it many times but it never seems to get me over the edge. Just right up to it. It does feel really good though.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:47 PM   #23
marianthelibrarian
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesub View Post
Used to be able to, also. Can't anymore.

From Wikipedia --
In the 1920s, Havelock Ellis reported that turn-of-the-century seamstresses using treadle-operated sewing machines could achieve orgasm by sitting near the edge of their chairs.[14]

Women can sexually stimulate themselves by crossing their legs tightly and clenching the muscles in their legs, creating pressure on the genitals. This can potentially be done in public without observers noticing. Thoughts, fantasies, and memories of previous instances of arousal and orgasm can produce sexual excitation. Some women can orgasm spontaneously by force of will alone, although this may not strictly qualify as masturbation as no physical stimulus is involved.[15][16]
Oh, Havelock. Obsessed with what you could never have.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:54 PM   #24
kkaryn
Really Experienced

i can "almost" get there ... but then need something else to get the job done

Old 10-17-2011, 07:56 PM   #25
BrendaBrown
Virgin

While Reading/Watching

I have done it while reading about or watching a hot video scene, I call it spontaneous orgasm.