Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 03-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #1101
lawless_smurf
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetieBee View Post
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?
I would love to have sex with other mens wives, i dont mind if they watch or join in

Old 03-22-2013, 02:57 PM   #1102
subwannabe
Literotica Guru

I think part of the deal is that guys would just love to watch some real sex between two real people and, to be honest, maybe for most people the best way to accomplish this would be to see your wife or girlfriend fuck somebody. That is in some cases easier than finding two others to just watch.

Old 03-22-2013, 06:08 PM   #1103
SilvermistDusk
Virgin

Are you sure you want this?

@Query. Thanks for jumping in with your story. I have a couple of ex's and also a couple of unwitting/unwilling experiences myself.

@Cassieluvsfun. I cannot speak for the women other than relating what I believe my ex wives got from doing what they did. Both were cheats. But I would say that both also had tendancies to get a huge thrill from me coming home from work after they had an encounter with a B/F and would then have sex with me. I am sure the excitement they received from the thrill of fucking me after fucking their boyfriends was intense and I would call it a form of Cuckolding. Both of them did it repeatedly though I wasn't made aware of it until the last few months in both marriages. I can say it was quite an eye opener to find out just exactly how trusting…and…Stupid I was.

@Bigwes73. Careful what you ask for.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #1104
snorkyman
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShelbyann View Post
It actually a lot of fun and add a spark to a marriage, if its done right.
I would agree with that statement, I loved seeing her with another guy

Old 03-25-2013, 10:24 PM   #1105
lustatopia
Literotica Guru

I'm a "cuckold" by the fashionable definition.

But back in the day a real cuckold was someone who didn't know or was in denial about their wife being fucked. Not sure why being cheated on is sexually arousing. What turns me on is sharing a woman with another man (or men) and all the voyeuristic and bisexual implications therein.

I encouraged my young bride, who I was trying to introduce to group sex, to fuck other guys on the side. Anyone she wanted. I wanted her to be a bit loose and slutty. I wanted it to get around that she was fast and that we had an unusual "open" sexual arrangement. After all if you hide your kinkiness from your social group, then you'll never connect with other like minded kinky people.

Fucking around alone also served to teach her that she could be my woman, sleep in my bed, yet fuck and suck other men and tell me all about it. It was a first step to training her for her first MFM. The important point was to teach her that fucking and love are two separate things. Once a wife understands that the loving bond with her husband is greater than the mere sport of sex, then things can get interesting.

It's very liberating to be an attractive woman free to choose any lovers she wishes and know that there need be no emotional issues, because, well, she's already married to a loving husband who she can confide her sexual trysts in with confidence and erotic pleasure! Few women have ever experience this level of sexual freedom and once they do, they love it!

Another important point is that often the guys she was fucking asked her about her marriage and she told them about our arrangement. Surprisingly, most guys found it highly arousing to be fucking my wife and knowing she was going to go home and tell me about it.

In her job, which involved high tech sales, she travelled a bit and met lots of guys. So it was easy for her to fuck around. Then later in bed we've have sex and she'd tell me all about it. We found this a highly arousing activity.

I wanted her to choose one of her lovers for the first time, rather than impose some well hung stranger on her. When she was ready she started to invite her lovers to come home with her and fuck her with her husband. Naturally, most guys weren't into that at all, but it got around and she got into an email exchange with a horny married guy where he sent her pictures of his sexual fantasies which were all about double penetration MFM stuff. Then they met at a conference and fucked each other's brain out. A few weeks later we had him over to our place for my wife's first threesome. It was great and we never looked back.

The moral of the story is that so-called "cuckolding" can really be a stepping stone to towards some really outrageously wild sex.

Old 03-26-2013, 12:35 AM   #1106
newbieinwi
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeriewife View Post
Wondering why this topic isnt more widely discussed.

I think it's about the male ego. Sorta the cave man mentality. She my woman!
Once a male can let go of that many interesting possibilities arise.
My wife and I are just exploring this type of thing. It took me a long time to be ok with it. But it was something I brought up to her. She was completely shocked that I felt that way. Most men won't accept it. The bottom line is we are all sexual creatures and it's OK to be sexual as long as both people agree and are comfortable in what they are doing sexually.

Old 03-26-2013, 12:55 AM   #1107
newbieinwi
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somehowyou View Post
I still cannot get anyone to answer this question?

My wife was cheating on me ( i did not know it at the time) while we were married. She would come home late at night and DEMAND sex from me. It was at this time I started to think about her possibly fucking another guy and then coming home still horny fucking me. I was horrified but all i could think of was some other man's cum in her pussy that I was now fucking and how turned on I was. I thought i was going crazy so I said nothing of my being turned on. We divorced and a couple of years later we began to get close again. Without anything in our way...marriage the taboos...etc. I told her i thought she as cheating on me and to just admit it. She did. My cock was rock hard as she told me what had happened. I kept asking her for more and more details. Finally she asked if I was upset? I looked at her and showed her my erect cock! She was so confused. I told her I hated the fact she cheated on me but i Found it such a turn on too. From that point on we ended up getting remarried and we have been discussing other adventures for her to have!

Old 03-26-2013, 07:48 AM   #1108
Asian_Flower
Literotica Guru

Some of my most erotic sexual encounters have involved my partner and another man. I love to see the pleasure in his eyes that this gives him and I adore the physicality of being taken by 2 men

Old 03-26-2013, 08:00 AM   #1109
mandoscot
Literotica Guru

Dream about it a lot - sigh

"A nymphomaniac is a women as obsessed with sex as the average man."
Mignon McLaughlin

"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life."
Emo Philips.

Old 03-26-2013, 12:50 PM   #1110
DarkPleasures
Let's do the Time Warp

Looks like our OP doesn't want advice anymore.

~I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble~
-Meghan Trainor

Old 03-27-2013, 12:09 AM   #1111
Prasa
Literotica Guru

can you let your wife slept with another man or woman of her choice ?

Can you let your wife slept with another man or woman of her choice and still love her ?

As of me , i am eager to see her to indulge in lesbian .

But the thought of another guy is erotic one but not able to accept as of now !

Old 03-27-2013, 12:29 AM   #1112
Justfantasies
Really Really Experienced

Yes. I let my wife do this . . . An old bf of hers was in town and I let her meet him, knowing they were going to fuck.

I helped her choose her clothes so that she would look especially sexy.

Then when she came back, I made her tell me all the details of how he had fucked her.

It got me so hard

Old 03-27-2013, 12:52 AM   #1113
Prasa
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justfantasies View Post
Yes. I let my wife do this . . . An old bf of hers was in town and I let her meet him, knowing they were going to fuck.

Then when she came back, I made her tell me all the details of how he had fucked her.

It got me so hard
You make me just rocking !
I too loves to get such mind , but i am afraid of losing her .

Do you enjoy her oN that day too

Old 03-27-2013, 12:53 AM   #1114
Prasa
Literotica Guru

super

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justfantasies View Post

It got me so hard
You make me just rocking !
I too loves to get such mind , but i am afraid of losing her .

Do you enjoy her oN that day too

Old 03-27-2013, 12:57 AM   #1115
davenjenn

Sometimes my husband lets me make love with other guys when I go on trips, but I am supposed to tell him about it after. But sometimes I cheat and don't tell him

Jennifer

Old 03-27-2013, 12:59 AM   #1116
Justfantasies

Prasa. . Yes, I fucked her as soon as she got home from him. Is that a picture of your wife by the way?

Old 03-27-2013, 01:01 AM   #1117
Justfantasies

Jennifer, so do you ever confess later that you have cheated?

Old 03-27-2013, 01:05 AM   #1118
davenjenn

Oh yes . . . He likes to confess. I went on this business trip once and told my hubby that I had been good. But actually, I had been very naughty

I confessed to him about a year later . . . And it really turned him on

Old 03-27-2013, 01:12 AM   #1119
Prasa
Literotica Guru

[quote=davenjenn;43651865]Sometimes my husband lets me make love with other guys when I go on trips, but I am supposed to tell him about it after. But sometimes I cheat and don't tell him

Jennifer[/QJennifer ,
glad to read your replies. Have you enjoyed such outings ? Did your husband let you to bed a lesbian !UOTE]

Old 03-27-2013, 01:23 AM   #1120
davenjenn

Yes I love to cheat and surprise my hubby later. . . But just with guys

I am confused . . . Are you the husband or the wife?

Old 03-27-2013, 01:48 AM   #1121
Prasa
Literotica Guru

[quote=davenjenn;43652186]Yes I love to cheat and surprise my hubby later. . . But just with guys

I am confused . . . Are you the husband or the wife?[/QUOTI am the hubby dr .
I just loves lesbian scenarios more so to turned on .
I loves your boldness on trying with so many guys .

Old 03-27-2013, 01:54 AM   #1122
davenjenn

well most girls cheat a little; i bet your wife has

i am just sluttier than most . . . and i like to confess

Old 03-27-2013, 02:49 AM   #1123
Prasa
Literotica Guru

[quote=davenjenn;43652429]well most girls cheat a little; i bet your wife has

i am just sluttier than most . . . and i like to confess[Jenny! It is easier to call you so .
Oh i know that girls cheat as my ex just scrwed me a lot .
But as far as my wife is concerned , she openly appreciate some good lookers and talk naughtuy with me.
But she confessed none so far and i too never confessed my waverings .
/QUOTE]

Old 03-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #1124
Prasa
Literotica Guru

Sex is great only if it is experienced without any inhibitions.
So , i cant stop my wife from cheat me a little like others do !
It is just about possessiveess !

Old 03-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #1125
goldenpalomino
Literotica Guru

"Societies in which women are 'sassy and confident,' as Barnes described the Mosuo girls - free to express their minds and sexuality without fear of shame or persecution - tend to be far more comfortable places for most men than societies ruled by a male elite." - Sex at Dawn, Ryan & Jetha