Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 03-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #1026
Rusty85
Really Really Experienced

Would love to borrow another mans wife for a night of pleasure

So what if you don't like me, at least be polite and say so!!!

Old 03-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #1027
boredstiffin06
Virgin

I'm divorced now but I always wanted my ex to cuckold me and become a BBC slut. I wanted (and still do) want to watch her get her tight white pussy ruined by BBC.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:20 PM   #1028
blkjames
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredstiffin06 View Post
I'm divorced now but I always wanted my ex to cuckold me and become a BBC slut. I wanted (and still do) want to watch her get her tight white pussy ruined by BBC.
i have ruined a few in my time,still love to watch look on there face when i pull old bull out lol

Old 03-05-2013, 06:50 AM   #1029
lance1969
Really Experienced

I agree with above.. I had one buddy that was over six foot tall, wanted a threesome and asked me.. Im only five ten and when I whipped my ten inch out he started to get upset.. his was six if that and like a pencil. He ended up just watching.. After that we no longer were budds.. and they eneded up divorcing witin two years.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:28 AM   #1030
Ready4fun69
Really Experienced

Love it!! There's nothing hotter than watching your sexy wife alternating sucking cocks.

Old 03-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #1031
HoneyBearFarms
Literotica Guru

No desire to see my wife with another man, probably cause I don't even get sex from here. Wouldn't mind being the other man well hubby watched. That turns me on.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #1032
Jewelann
Virgin

My husband has only watched one time and didn't like it. Now he loves it when I tell him about it afterward.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:21 PM   #1033
readinggp
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelann View Post
My husband has only watched one time and didn't like it. Now he loves it when I tell him about it afterward.
Your husband is a lucky man. Has he had a few stories to enjoy?

Old 03-06-2013, 12:26 AM   #1034
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

Tonight i wish that i could see my wife ... tonight is the first time since we have been together that she will be fucking a BIG (6'4") black guy... she says he is HUNG like WAY more then her last "friend".. and her last lover was around 9 inches and THICK

Old 03-06-2013, 03:59 AM   #1035
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

OH YES!!!!
my wife just called.. she is on her way home... told me she had a treat for me... "well three treats actually"... exactly what she said....
mmmmmm

Old 03-06-2013, 06:53 AM   #1036
Ready4fun69
Really Experienced

My wife and I often talked about her taking on another cock and that always made her blond pussy wet so one night I talked her into joining my best friend and me in his hot tub.

He dressed her in a thin white tshirt and her sexy black panties. After a few drinks I asked her to let him have a better look at her 38D tits so she took off her shirt. Watching her big tits float on the water was making both of us rock hard.

We started rubbing her feet and legs and then I asked her if she would like to feel his cock. She slid over to us and began stroking our cocks, I could tell she was turned on with 2 hard dicks in her hand.

We went inside to dry off then I asked her to suck his cock. She was sitting in a chair when we walked up to her she grabed his dick and slowly licked it from his balls all the way to his swollen head ( she gives great head) then she took turns sucking us. I was so turned on that I cam instantly in her mouth then she said she wants the next load in her pussy.

We took her to the bedroom and I watched her climb on top of his cock and guide it into her wet pussy. She went wild trusting on his cock her tits were bouncing up & down as she was taking all the cock she could. She loved the different feeling of a strange cock in her. His was longer than mine with a huge curve that seem to hit her g-spot. She came 2 times then my friend rolled her over and took her doggie style wile she sucked me hard again. He finally filled her pussy with a huge load of cum as I came in her mouth again.

Just thought I'd like to share that with you all.

Old 03-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #1037
goldenpalomino
Literotica Guru

"The more attention she gets, the more she attracts, because as it turns out, our male primate cousins get turned on by the sight and sound of others of their species having sex."

"Which partner was louder? The answer we get every time, every place - from men, women, straight, gay, American, French, Japanese, and Brazilians - is always the same. Hands down. No question about it. Not even close. We don't tell you because you already know, don't you? Yes, the "meek," "demure," "coy" sex is the source of the high-decibel moaning, groaning, and calling out to the good Lord above, neighbors be damned."

"If fear is removed from jealousy, what's left?"

"Societies in which women have lots of autonomy and authority tend to be decidedly male-friendly, relaxed, tolerant, and plenty sexy."

Quotes from "Sex at Dawn" - Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha

Old 03-06-2013, 12:10 PM   #1038
julius_1975ct
Literotica Guru

[quote=Ready4fun69;43467283]My wife and I often talked about her taking on another cock and that always made her blond pussy wet so one night I talked her into joining my best friend and me in his hot tub.

He dressed her in a thin white tshirt and her sexy black panties. After a few drinks I asked her to let him have a better look at her 38D tits so she took off her shirt. Watching her big tits float on the water was making both of us rock hard.

We started rubbing her feet and legs and then I asked her if she would like to feel his cock. She slid over to us and began stroking our cocks, I could tell she was turned on with 2 hard dicks in her hand.

We went inside to dry off then I asked her to suck his cock. She was sitting in a chair when we walked up to her she grabed his dick and slowly licked it from his balls all the way to his swollen head ( she gives great head) then she took turns sucking us. I was so turned on that I cam instantly in her mouth then she said she wants the next load in her pussy.

We took her to the bedroom and I watched her climb on top of his cock and guide it into her wet pussy. She went wild trusting on his cock her tits were bouncing up & down as she was taking all the cock she could. She loved the different feeling of a strange cock in her. His was longer than mine with a huge curve that seem to hit her g-spot. She came 2 times then my friend rolled her over and took her doggie style wile she sucked me hard again. He finally filled her pussy with a huge load of cum as I came in her mouth again.

Just thought I'd like to share that with you all.[/QUOT

Beautiful experience

Old 03-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #1039
Valeriewife
Virgin

My two cents

I would never be with another man if my husband wasn't there. That's too much like cheating for me.

Old 03-07-2013, 02:31 AM   #1040
Pervertedhub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeriewife View Post
I would never be with another man if my husband wasn't there. That's too much like cheating for me.
Is it cheating if he gives you permission?

Old 03-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #1041
Rusty85

Any guts want to loan me there wife for a sexy night or two?

So what if you don't like me, at least be polite and say so!!!

Old 03-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #1042
damotchka
Virgin

My husband had such a dream. Then he told me about it and offered to try sex with another man. We tried and we liked it. We practice it for seven years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetieBee View Post
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

Old 03-09-2013, 02:29 AM   #1043
jennysman
Virgin

jennysman

We have done it a few times. The first was after she compained that there were no male strip shows in town suitable for the older woman. I told her that I would organise a stripper for our hotel room, but if she agreed she would have to spend the day without underwear in a short dress and wear only a short gown for the show. She agreed to both conditions.Not hard for her because while she had never had another man since we got together, she has a flashing fetish which she enjoys regularly, mainly in bars and nude beaches.

We spent the summer afternoon in a large park and once she started flashing tourists I realised that this may go further.She even let a Japanese tourist take a "full spread" photo under a large tree,although she did cover her face for it.

After dinner we returned to our room and she put on the gown.I then found out that she deliberately had not brought a belt.It was much too small for her and it only just covered her front if held together tightly.

The stripper arrived and sat her on a stool and spread her legs so she was already showing a lot. She just let go of the gown and it fell awy behind her. He then stripped down to a small tied tube. He invited her to remove it if she wished.As she stood I just took the gown of her shoulders as it was covering nothing and she walked over to him and started undoing the ties.

His dick was huge and she ended up on her back on the bed with him ramming her while she lay back on me.I was rubbing her breasts and by this time and was also naked. Apart from the thrill of the event, fucking her doggy style as he redressed next to us was like fucking another woman as she was really stretched and very swollen.She took a week to stretch back to normal but she enjoyed it and she enjoyed flashing her swollen cunt on the nude beach the next day so she was still well into the thrill.

We have had a few since but this was what started it. While she has always been in exhibitionism,I doubt if she would have agreed to this if put to her that another man was going to have her that night.In fact my intention was to give her the option with no complaints either way.The others she has had have started similarly and I doubt even now that I could get her to go in cold

However whenever she has one, she organises one for me so no jealously and always with us together.She doesnt seem to need any pretence when she gets me another girl.

In the end anything like this needs to be enjoyable by all parties including the third person.

Last edited by jennysman : 03-09-2013 at 02:37 AM.

Old 03-09-2013, 05:23 AM   #1044
Cudbfun

not sure my bf would allow it but thought gets me horny!

Old 03-09-2013, 05:26 AM   #1045
inwinetheres
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudbfun View Post
not sure my bf would allow it but thought gets me horny!
we need to talk

Old 03-09-2013, 08:26 AM   #1046
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeriewife View Post
I'd want to be there...that is my intended fantasy

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259

Old 03-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #1047
readinggp
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelli_qcd View Post
OH YES!!!!
my wife just called.. she is on her way home... told me she had a treat for me... "well three treats actually"... exactly what she said....
mmmmmm
So, how were the "three treats"? Any details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
I'd want to be there...that is my intended fantasy
Funny, I'm the opposite, I'd want her to go solo so my mind's imagination could build the scene in my head, then for her to tell me in detail after of the experience and how she felt all the way through.

Though I'd never turn down the opportunity to watch if that was the only way it was going to happen.

Old 03-11-2013, 03:04 AM   #1048
yourwhitewife

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrVa46 View Post
Yeah, sure do. It's the ultimate turn on.
This.

It turns me on more than anything in the world!

Old 03-11-2013, 06:02 PM   #1049
curioustoshare
Virgin

Hey all

I'm new to this and have a massive fantasy about sharing, and am trying to subtly trying to get the thought in her mind also.

Would love to chat with any like minded people.

Get in touch!

Old 03-12-2013, 09:54 AM   #1050
blu3tooth
Experienced

Literacy is a turn on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty85 View Post
Any guts want to loan me there wife for a sexy night or two?
Time to lube your rusty lingo.