Old 12-08-2014, 11:21 AM   #1
Taboolvr
Really Experienced

Reluctant Sex

One of my biggest fetishes is the idea of reluctant sex. Not to be confused with rape fetish - this is someone agreeing to have sex or to do something sexual voluntarily, despite the fact that they REALLY don't want to do it. Whether it be to get out of some kind of trouble, or to get what they want, they agree to the situation.

A couple examples would be a woman letting a cop fuck her to get out of a speeding ticket. Or a straight male sub being told by his Domme that she will give him all the wonderful things that he always loves most from her, but first he has to suck off her male friend who happens to be coming over in a few minutes. He's straight - he doesn't want to do it. But he is her sub, she wants it, and he definitely wants all the great things that she'll do to/for him afterward.

So tell me - do you have any fantasies along this line? It doesn't have to be anything gender-bending or even taboo. Just reluctant agreement to do what you do NOT want to do...

Old 12-08-2014, 08:49 PM   #2
handysr
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboolvr View Post
One of my biggest fetishes is the idea of reluctant sex. Not to be confused with rape fetish - this is someone agreeing to have sex or to do something sexual voluntarily, despite the fact that they REALLY don't want to do it. Whether it be to get out of some kind of trouble, or to get what they want, they agree to the situation.
I've got a few stories in the "in process" folder that is based on this idea. When a desperate woman comes asking for the guy to make her rent or car payment, she has to go to extraordinary lengths to convince him to help. Even though she doesn't want to trade her body for cash she can't repay, she can't afford to not pay the bill, so off come the clothes!

Even though this is something that would never happen to me, the thought is fun.

Old 12-08-2014, 09:16 PM   #3
irishblade
Literotica Guru

Quote:

A couple examples would be a woman letting a cop fuck her to get out of a speeding ticket. Or a straight male sub being told by his Domme that she will give him all the wonderful things that he always loves most from her, but first he has to suck off her male friend who happens to be coming over in a few minutes. He's straight - he doesn't want to do it. But he is her sub, she wants it, and he definitely wants all the great things that she'll do to/for him afterward.

So tell me - do you have any fantasies along this line? It doesn't have to be anything gender-bending or even taboo. Just reluctant agreement to do what you do NOT want to do...
Yes. All the yesses!

Old 12-08-2014, 11:26 PM   #4
lydia_kitty
Virgin

I love these scenarios! I enjoy a fantasy where I am the one who is being coerced at work. Where my male boss makes me do sexual favors in exchange for a big promotion.

Old 12-08-2014, 11:36 PM   #5
silvertongu3
Literotica Guru

I have one where the wife of a buddy of mine found out I was on Lit and read all my post uncovering my deepest secrets. She uses that information to blackmail me into doing all kinds of lude acts including making me sneak into their bedroom and suck off my buddy while he thinks it's her giving him this fantastic blowjob.

Old 12-09-2014, 04:23 PM   #6
Taboolvr
Really Experienced

When you think about this fantasy, do you think more about the one being pushed to do something you don't want? Or having someone doing something they don't want with you?

Old 12-09-2014, 04:49 PM   #7
irishblade
Literotica Guru

Quote:
When you think about this fantasy, do you think more about the one being pushed to do something you don't want? Or having someone doing something they don't want with you?
Doing something I normally wouldn't.

Old 12-09-2014, 04:54 PM   #8
CumInMeNow
Experienced

Oh I love this thought. I like the thought of an older man taking control of a younger girl and seducing her into having sex, even though she is unsure what she is doing and knows it is wrong, she does it anyway because she is mildly curious. The whole time she looks reluctant and doesn't seem to be enjoying it.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:18 PM   #9
KissyTitties
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumInMeNow View Post
Oh I love this thought. I like the thought of an older man taking control of a younger girl and seducing her into having sex, even though she is unsure what she is doing and knows it is wrong, she does it anyway because she is mildly curious. The whole time she looks reluctant and doesn't seem to be enjoying it.
I like this idea a lot - but I would rather have her really enjoying him because she can't help it.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:41 PM   #10
HornyProf
Literotica Guru

The next young girl i seduce I definitely want to enjoy it! fun for her, fun for me

Old 12-10-2014, 11:18 AM   #11
just4me350
Really Experienced

Agree on this being a pretty common fantasy both ways...those who wanna be pushed and those who wanna do the pushing so to speak. I enjoy the girl girl situations!!

Old 12-10-2014, 03:19 PM   #12
consar
Really Experienced

Me

I too enjoy the 'reluctant sex' kink .using blackmail of some kind or being a sexual bully are my favourites.I dont limit it to just sex though,having a power over someone is a fantasy of mine on its own so i would- dictate the clothes & make up she used,have her entertain me (a strip/dance/perform for me).lastly i would have her act out all my other fantasies & kinks,like taking her for a drink and choosing a man for her to come on to,flirt with n finally to fuck or have her expose herself to men i picked(they be old,fat or ugly ! Thats how i roll ! )

Old 12-10-2014, 03:35 PM   #13
Taboolvr
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by consar View Post
I too enjoy the 'reluctant sex' kink .using blackmail of some kind or being a sexual bully are my favourites.I dont limit it to just sex though,having a power over someone is a fantasy of mine on its own so i would- dictate the clothes & make up she used,have her entertain me (a strip/dance/perform for me).lastly i would have her act out all my other fantasies & kinks,like taking her for a drink and choosing a man for her to come on to,flirt with n finally to fuck or have her expose herself to men i picked(they be old,fat or ugly ! Thats how i roll ! )
Ooooo Nice one!

Old 12-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #14
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Reluctant

Yes a great thread here. Some great memories of occasions and relationships which began with a lover being a bit reluctant and then seduced into....

G

Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM   #15
Taboolvr
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel16 View Post
Yes a great thread here. Some great memories of occasions and relationships which began with a lover being a bit reluctant and then seduced into....

G
What was this lover reluctant to do?