Old 07-22-2014, 09:19 PM   #1
Pretty_kitty169
Experienced

Swinger clubs

So hubby and I are going to visit a swinger club in a few weeks. Never done this kind of thing. What can one expect? We have set boundries, have great communication with each other and all that good stuff. Thank you in advance for POSITIVE feedback.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:26 PM   #2
HoldYouDown
Literotica Guru

My ex and I went to one once. People are generally very courteous in these clubs (they'll get booted otherwise). Someone explained to us the protocols, and we had a drink to unwind. Things started getting busy in some rooms so we we went from room to room to watch. It was almost like a live sex museum. We had our own ground rules, but decided not to do anything that night as we weren't ready for that.

At this place, a person will touch your forearm if interested. No means no of course. I was surprised to get a touch from a hot young thing, but I knew my ex would have none of that. LOL. In my opinion the best places allow only couples and single ladies, but some charge single men a premium to keep the ratio even.

At some point I found the sensory assault overwhelming - a lot of fucking and scented perfumes to cover up sex scents, I suppose. It was interesting and I'd go back with someone to whom I'm less attached, i.e. a fuck buddy....maybe something on a smaller scale though.

If you go in with ground rules and the right mindset I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:39 PM   #3
Pretty_kitty169
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldYouDown View Post
My ex and I went to one once. People are generally very courteous in these clubs (they'll get booted otherwise). Someone explained to us the protocols, and we had a drink to unwind. Things started getting busy in some rooms so we we went from room to room to watch. It was almost like a live sex museum. We had our own ground rules, but decided not to do anything that night as we weren't ready for that.

At this place, a person will touch your forearm if interested. No means no of course. I was surprised to get a touch from a hot young thing, but I knew my ex would have none of that. LOL. In my opinion the best places allow only couples and single ladies, but some charge single men a premium to keep the ratio even.

At some point I found the sensory assault overwhelming - a lot of fucking and scented perfumes to cover up sex scents, I suppose. It was interesting and I'd go back with someone to whom I'm less attached, i.e. a fuck buddy....maybe something on a smaller scale though.
If you go in with ground rules and the right mindset I'm sure you'll have a blast.
Thank you for the nice reply. We have read it is very erotic even if you dont participate, if things go well we will participate

Old 07-22-2014, 10:02 PM   #4
magicalmoments
Really Really Experienced

Good luck on your adventure, I hope it ends up being a positive experience for you.

Just make sure you are prepared for one of you being approached for sexual connection and not the other. It's not unusual for the wife to get an invitation, it's also not unusual for the husband not to get an invitation.

Old 07-22-2014, 11:21 PM   #5
zont
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty_kitty169 View Post
Thank you for the nice reply. We have read it is very erotic even if you dont participate, if things go well we will participate
I hope you'll let us know how it went....

Old 07-22-2014, 11:23 PM   #6
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru

Went to a swinger group party at a hotel in Minneapolis recently. It was fun....and the after party in a suite was AMAZING!!!!

Old 07-23-2014, 06:26 AM   #7
Pretty_kitty169
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotacpl View Post
Went to a swinger group party at a hotel in Minneapolis recently. It was fun....and the after party in a suite was AMAZING!!!!
What kind of things did you see? Was it awkward?

Old 07-23-2014, 06:47 AM   #8
irishpadraig
Really Experienced

We went to a meet and greet recently too. It was a very positive and fun experience. Felt like being out with friends in the bar. The hotel after was fun but took some adjusting to. It was a bit of a free for all as all the people there knew one another but it was our first time. We had laid our ground rules out in advance and stuck to them. We did play with another similar couple and we both loved it and have done it again.

Old 07-23-2014, 07:13 AM   #9
tkinsc
Literotica Guru

We have been to a club, hotel party, and house party. The club was the best atmosphere, and the most fun. Even if you decide to not swap or share, it can be a lot of fun watching others have sex and fucking in front of others.

It is good you have good communication and boundaries. One thing to think about is what happens if some of the boundaries get crossed in the heat of the moment?

Donít get there when the doors open. Give it a little time for more people to arrive.

There are cliques, I guess it happens everywhere. You will find some friendly people to talk to, but some will not be inviting.

If you go on a night where single males are allowed, expect to be approached a lot. However, almost everyone is respectful, and no means no.

Donít do anything, or anybody, you donít want to.

Enjoy your trip.

My Pictures

Old 07-23-2014, 12:17 PM   #10
Pretty_kitty169
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkinsc View Post
We have been to a club, hotel party, and house party. The club was the best atmosphere, and the most fun. Even if you decide to not swap or share, it can be a lot of fun watching others have sex and fucking in front of others.

It is good you have good communication and boundaries. One thing to think about is what happens if some of the boundaries get crossed in the heat of the moment?

Donít get there when the doors open. Give it a little time for more people to arrive.

There are cliques, I guess it happens everywhere. You will find some friendly people to talk to, but some will not be inviting.

If you go on a night where single males are allowed, expect to be approached a lot. However, almost everyone is respectful, and no means no.

Donít do anything, or anybody, you donít want to.

Enjoy your trip.
They told us be there around 8 for a tour. Is that to early? It sounds like a lot of fun, may take soke getting use to seeing open sex but sounds awesome

Old 07-23-2014, 12:30 PM   #11
NaughtyinVegas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
They told us be there around 8 for a tour. Is that to early? It sounds like a lot of fun, may take soke getting use to seeing open sex but sounds awesome
I had an ex-gf who expressed interest in going to such a club. Wish I had taken her up on it before we broke up!

Had another ex-gf who had been to a few and hated it. She was really, really attractive though and didn't particularly like the older sugar daddy who kept taking her to them. She said she got hit on A LOT. I think the guy wanted to watch younger men fuck her, but never admitted it. It seems open, up-front and honest communication with your partner before, during and after visiting a swingers club is vital.

Can a picture tell a story in fewer than a thousand words THREAD What's She/He Saying?

Old 07-23-2014, 01:13 PM   #12
tjernst
Really Experienced

sharing

Never been to a club but have shared my wife many many times.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:41 PM   #13
littlecordelera

Quote:
Swing clubs can be very different from one to another. 8 PM does sound a little early, but I've never been to one that doesn't require some sort of orientation. Be thankful for it and pay attention, because they all enforce their rules pretty strictly.

Some clubs do not allow sex in the club, some clubs have designated rooms, and some clubs allow whatever, wherever. I prefer the former two. Clubs that limit where or if sex happens tend to have clientele that better respect boundaries, although I have never had a real problem, just a sort of annoyingly persistent couple once.

You will have a good time even if nothing happens, because everyone understands that under the circumstances, friendliness ultimately determines attractiveness.

Good luck and dress to impress!

Old 07-23-2014, 01:56 PM   #14
Funnbrandy
Experienced

I recommend

Go there with a plan, are you going to swing if you find the right couple or is it just a feeling out trip. Trust me, if it's a busy one, there will be a mix of newbies like yourselves and veteran swingers who will be very aggressive and you could easily find yourselves fucking in a hotel room without having talked about it. I went with a friend of mine to a really busy one once and within 15 minutes I was being fingered in a private booth by a husband/wife couple, it was fun but it was definitely a whirlwind and I was there with a friend with benefits so it was all about the sex

Old 07-23-2014, 02:02 PM   #15
littlecordelera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnbrandy View Post
veteran swingers who will be very aggressive
Things must be different in Canada. I've been to swing clubs all over the southeast, Florida, Georgia, SC, NC, VA, and also Vegas, and I've never run into an aggressive couple. Like I said, I had one couple who were persistent, but they were not aggressive. Down here, "aggressive" is a sure fire way to get yourself kicked out.

Old 07-23-2014, 05:01 PM   #16
soflabbwlvr
Prescription Strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecordelera View Post
Things must be different in Canada. I've been to swing clubs all over the southeast, Florida, Georgia, SC, NC, VA, and also Vegas, and I've never run into an aggressive couple. Like I said, I had one couple who were persistent, but they were not aggressive. Down here, "aggressive" is a sure fire way to get yourself kicked out.
We have been to clubs in South Florida, and overall 95% of the couples have been extremely polite and respectful. However, we have also run into 1 or 2 extremely persistent couples and a few very aggressive couples. The aggressive couples are, as Funnbrandy said, very experienced couples ready to pounce on the new meat. Our first experience was with an aggressive couple, and the only reason it worked out for us was because my wife was very turned on by the other husband. That situation resulted in us crossing our previously drawn lines and afterward re-evaluating how far we were willing to go. Our second experience was also with an even more aggressive couple. Those two were pros--they had us in their hotel room, separated from one another and pretty much under their influence in no time. That night turned into a disaster, even though I had a good time. My wife was miserable, as she found nothing about the other husband appealing.

In both cases the other couples were aggressive, but at no point did we ever tell them "no." We were manipulated into going along with their agenda, but they never committed the offense of persisting after being told no. They were skilled at closing the deal, and did so at our expense. We learned from these experiences that we needed to communicate with one another to make sure we were on the same page and continued to be on that page as events progressed.

We have also met couples who persisted after being told "no." They were more annoying, but ultimately harmless. They followed us around the club, kept asking us to dance, and continued to try and strike up conversations after we indicated that we weren't interested. We tried to be polite, but they stressed our patience. They didn't go away until we started playing with other couples.

The bottom line is, most couples are polite and respectful. But there are some that may test your limits, and others who will test your patience. Watch out for them.

Deep Undercover

Pussy Rules

Old 07-23-2014, 05:04 PM   #17
fairyqueen
Experienced

How exactly do you find a swingers club? Google it?

Old 07-23-2014, 06:20 PM   #18
SgtSpiderMan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyqueen View Post
How exactly do you find a swingers club? Google it?
Yup. I think that's how you find everything these days.

Old 07-23-2014, 06:23 PM   #19
SgtSpiderMan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecordelera View Post
I've been to a club in Tamps. Which Florida clubs have you been to?

Old 07-23-2014, 06:33 PM   #20
k_m_d_
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotacpl View Post
Thanks for inviting me.

Old 07-23-2014, 09:12 PM   #21
Pretty_kitty169
Experienced

Thanks for all the tips. I am sure they will cover this when we get there, but wanted to find out before hand. It is a on premise club we are going to. And the the thought of seeing all those people have sex is exciting. Hope it isnt a lame night. Going on a Saturday so I would think it would be busy (hopefully)

Old 07-24-2014, 06:09 PM   #22
WikkidVibes
Experienced

It doesn't have to be scary, even on-premise clubs have certain procedures. You aren't going to be walking into the main room seeing an orgy! There are designated areas and some even have you undress and wear a towel prior to entering the playroom. Most have main areas that are similar to a bar or lounge style atmosphere. I have been to one that has different dance areas and such. People are for the most part very friendly, I don't think it will be a negative experience for you. As long as you and your partner have your code words and both are on board with everything that is to go on you should be good to go! I think you will have a great time and I hope you report back with your experience!

Old 07-27-2014, 01:00 AM   #23
DemonRevyn
Experienced

Went to a few with a friend of mine. She was very sexual and I am as well. We both would go in together then split up if someone caught our attention or we caught someone's attention.

She was always wandering off with someone cause she's hot and I'd just smile and tell her to have fun knowing when she came back later she'd be so turned on she would be fucking my brains out later that night.

I would get asked myself sometimes and it's amazing to have sex with some beautiful woman who thinks you're hot enough that she wants to fuck you. It's a real turn on and a boost for the ego.

Old 07-27-2014, 08:28 AM   #24
tkinsc
Literotica Guru

Quote:
8 is a little early. Don't expect to see open sex that early in the night. Most people are going to want to take a little more time before they start having sex in public. However, by the end of the night they are plenty of fun sights to see.

My Pictures