Old 11-17-2015, 12:49 AM   #1
Curiousandopen9
Experienced

Mom becoming slut in USA?

I am writing to seek your advice, suggestions and guidance on how to test my mom's potential to turn into a flirty and slutty person and ultimately, openly living her sexual life with strangers. I just want to note that I have NO sexual desires for my mom and definitely NOT looking for incest. My pleasure comes from the fact that strangers use her (while she enjoys of course) and the humiliation coming to me from that fact. I want her to be open about it with me too, I want I support her in whatever she wants to do.

Currently this is a fantasy of me but I want to make it real, this is where I need your guidance / advice because we don't live in same country. I live in USA and she will be coming to visit me here soon, her first time in the USA !!! She is 47, blonde and well figured, not chubby. She is a normal mom. But I would love to plan and follow a strategy where gradually first

1) test if she is inclined to explore her sexuality again (divorced and no boyfriends since then, only girlfriends for hangout normally)
2) and make her behaviors change gradually with the pushes and intervention I will make as you know people tend to do different things in foreign country that they would normally not do.

So yes, this is pretty much it. Thank you for your time reading it and your suggestions/guidance that would help me.

Old 11-17-2015, 08:54 AM   #2
policywank
Literotica Guru

Figure out what she really wants before you do anything or encourage anything. her sex is for her pleasure, not yours.

Old 11-17-2015, 09:09 AM   #3
Curiousandopen9
Experienced

Totally agreed but how I could figure out what she wants? Tips? Ways to do
It? I don't want to push anything, of course, just explore

QUOTE=policywank;72727156]Figure out what she really wants before you do anything or encourage anything. her sex is for her pleasure, not yours.[/quote]

Old 11-17-2015, 10:01 PM   #4
Curiousandopen9
Experienced

Bump..,

Old 11-18-2015, 08:56 AM   #5
SlutAddicted
Really Really Experienced

Its none of your business what she wants.

Old 12-12-2015, 12:31 PM   #6
Curiousandopen9
Experienced

I will just try to help her surface what she wants --if she wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutAddicted View Post
Its none of your business what she wants.

Old 12-12-2015, 01:03 PM   #7
VampirTARA
Literotica Guru

You are delving into a subject that, a parents child should not be doing. for you to be doing so seems very strange.

Normal is an illusion.
What is normal for the Spider,
is chaos for the Fly.....

This girl is a shiny satin bikini panties wearing vampire.. I love interracial sex but with only very dark black dick it's taboo

The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch.1: Losing my virginity...My true story of Me a 22 year old geek that can't take being horny anymore, I offer my virginity to the only person in the house.. https://www.literotica.com/s/the-vam...-my-virginity
The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch. 2: Grandfathe... My true story of how I ended up having sex With my 94 year old grandfather.. Https://WWW.literotica.com/s/taras-christmas-shock
The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch. .3 : The Awakening ..My true story of my sister telling me my son wants me...Https://WWW.literotica.com/s/vampir-...-the-awakening
My first black experience..My true story of My spur-of-the-moment decision to see what it's like to be with a black man...https://www.literotica.com/s/my-firs...k-experience-2

Old 12-12-2015, 01:42 PM   #8
Curiousandopen9
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampirTARA View Post
You are delving into a subject that, a parents child should not be doing. for you to be doing so seems very strange.
What I should be doing?

Old 12-12-2015, 01:51 PM   #9
VampirTARA
Literotica Guru

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousandopen9 View Post
What I should be doing?
Not a thing, your parents sexuality is their business not yours , it is improper and very strange for you to Delvin there. that is a place that as her child you just do not go there. is a light bulb going off yet in your head

Normal is an illusion.

This girl is a shiny satin bikini panties wearing vampire.. I love interracial sex but with only very dark black dick it's taboo

The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch.1: Losing my virginity...My true story of Me a 22 year old geek that can't take being horny anymore, I offer my virginity to the only person in the house.. https://www.literotica.com/s/the-vam...-my-virginity
The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch. 2: Grandfathe... My true story of how I ended up having sex With my 94 year old grandfather.. Https://WWW.literotica.com/s/taras-christmas-shock
The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch. .3 : The Awakening ..My true story of my sister telling me my son wants me...Https://WWW.literotica.com/s/vampir-...-the-awakening
My first black experience..My true story of My spur-of-the-moment decision to see what it's like to be with a black man...https://www.literotica.com/s/my-firs...k-experience-2

Old 12-12-2015, 01:58 PM   #10
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

First off I have news for you, you have an incest kink, but its a voyeuristic one as in you don't want to have sex with mom, but you will be aroused knowing people want to fuck her and she is getting fucked.

Second of all, this is real life, not a literotica story so the real life answer is leave your mother the hell alone and you have no right trying to 'turn' her into a slut.

Get therapy. I know, not a sexy answer, but the whole fantasy/reality line needs to be acknowledged from time to time.

And don't take this personally, this is my answer to all the readers who read my fantasy incest stories and then e-mail me asking "how can I seduce my...fill in family member here" and my answer is always "You don't. these are stories not real life."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3QX2aMdeI0

Old 12-12-2015, 02:01 PM   #11
VampirTARA
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
First off I have news for you, you have an incest kink, but its a voyeuristic one as in you don't want to have sex with mom, but you will be aroused knowing people want to fuck her and she is getting fucked.

Second of all, this is real life, not a literotica story so the real life answer is leave your mother the hell alone and you have no right trying to 'turn' her into a slut.

Get therapy. I know, not a sexy answer, but the whole fantasy/reality line needs to be acknowledged from time to time.

And don't take this personally, this is my answer to all the readers who read my fantasy incest stories and then e-mail me asking "how can I seduce my...fill in family member here" and my answer is always "You don't. these are stories not real life."
I would high five you if you were here.

Normal is an illusion.

Old 12-13-2015, 02:34 AM   #12
Curiousandopen9
Experienced

You guys misunderstand me, I am not into affecting anything just testing the waters to see if she has any inclination. If yes, great. If not, of course.i won't do anything.

What if she also wants to try new experiences but restrained because of me, thinking I wouldn't approve such a thing. I mean I was thinking if guys compliment her, I would encourage that so she will become more comfortable with me and think I wouldn't judge if she wants to try something different while here. Otherwise, if she is not
Comfortable with anything, I wouldn't do anything. She is my mom

Quote:
I would high five you if you were here.

Old 12-13-2015, 03:27 AM   #13
VampirTARA
Literotica Guru

Exclamation

Well Everyone Why waste our time explaining it To him, he just doesn't get it or refuses to

Normal is an illusion.

Old 12-13-2015, 04:04 AM   #14
Curiousandopen9
Experienced

Just because you agreed on another persons opinion, it doesn't mean everyone is on your side, Funny you are

Quote:
Well Everyone Why waste our time explaining it To him, he just doesn't get it or refuses to

Old 12-13-2015, 04:16 AM   #15
VampirTARA
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Just because you agreed on another persons opinion, it doesn't mean everyone is on your side, Funny you are
Well you have 4 comments From 4 different people, Myself And 2 others that had the same opinion as I did. only one was different, so do the math. I gave you my opinion and agreed with someone else's to set the record straight. also what kind of son wants to turn his mother into a slut, I'll tell you what kind not a very good one and you can't deny it your own title of this thread says it.

Normal is an illusion.

Last edited by VampirTARA : 12-13-2015 at 04:20 AM.

Old 12-13-2015, 04:22 AM   #16
Curiousandopen9
Experienced

Exactly, just share your opinion. You don't need to generalize and speak for all. Thanks

Quote:
Well you have 4 comments From 4 different people, Myself And 2 others that had the same opinion as I did. only one was different, so do the math. I gave you my opinion and agreed with someone else's to set the record straight.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:44 PM   #17
Curiousandopen9
Experienced

Happy 2016 !..

Old 01-06-2016, 05:48 PM   #18
bunny4med
Really Really Experienced

she is probably just scared to get back into the dating world. let her be to meet someone in her own comfortable environment when she is ready. MYOB.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:49 PM   #19
irishblade
Wannabe Submissive Sissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny4med View Post
she is probably just scared to get back into the dating world. let her be to meet someone in her own comfortable environment when she is ready. MYOB.
This.

Old 03-22-2016, 01:14 PM   #20
Curiousandopen9
Experienced

Many thanks for the great advice, there are couple of handicaps:

1) she barely speaks English (with a super cute accent, broken sentences)
2) she doesn't know the city I live in

Old 03-22-2016, 01:20 PM   #21
LIVINRFANTASIES
Making Dreams Cum True

Quote:
Not a thing, your parents sexuality is their business not yours , it is improper and very strange for you to Delvin there. that is a place that as her child you just do not go there. is a light bulb going off yet in your head
Den & D(.)(.)---------- Hey mommys boy reread this post----^^^^^
Still living our Fantasies Proud playgrounder #397

Find our true short stories below-- 164 done<-----
Some stories are shorter and contain two or more little ones.

Look here--> https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Book #1 Living Our Fantasies---------- Book #2 Please Hold My Titties.
Book #3 The Gogenfart Farm------------- Book #4 Ms. Dollie's Random Stories
Book #5 People Watching---------------Book #6 Mr. Joe Whuzzit
Book #7 Ms.Dollie’s Living Fantasies-------Book #8 TENTS, TRAILERS, TITS, CONDOS, AND CUNTS
Book #9 TiTs and TAXIS--------------------Book #10 PUSSY, PECKERS, and PIZZA

Old 03-26-2016, 05:41 PM   #22
Curiousandopen9
Experienced

Update

I just stopped in my country to make a surprise to my mom. When I arrived to house, my mom surprise a lot , almost shocked, to see me. She was wearing very revealing dress and a table in the living room prepared for a dinner with candlelight. She called someone when j was changing my clothes. I guess she is no innocent at the end of the day

Old 03-27-2016, 09:12 AM   #23
live4thebj
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I just stopped in my country to make a surprise to my mom. When I arrived to house, my mom surprise a lot , almost shocked, to see me. She was wearing very revealing dress and a table in the living room prepared for a dinner with candlelight. She called someone when j was changing my clothes. I guess she is no innocent at the end of the day
She's a woman. But face it, you have a mom and son fetish. While there ARE people that do it, most don't. Unless she truly gives you signs keep fantasies just that, a fantasy.
Mommy is a wonderful thing, and should be well appreciated. Some of the best fucks I have the pleasure of experiencing were with mommies. Long live the MILF! Also, just because I LOVE anal play does NOT mean I am into guys. So bi/gay men, STOP PMing me!!!

This toy is da bomb!!! The hummingbird Mastubator Attachment Amazon sells it cheaper btw!

Old 08-05-2016, 07:43 PM   #24
Curiousandopen9
Experienced

Cool

Thanks you

Old 08-05-2016, 07:46 PM   #25
geronimo_appleby
always on the move

you already have a thread on this subject.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1234072