Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 10-24-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
JCRyan
Virgin

Being Jacked off past orgasm.

I have a desire to be in a position of restraint, with a lovely lady who takes her exquisite time stroking my cock, backing off, and edging me until I cannot control it and cum everywhere.

Here is where I differ from all the other men on here.

I want her to keep going. I want her to milk every single drop out of me, and see my cock start to go limp, and not stop. I want her to grind her palm on my cockhead and not stop, Not if I scream or cry or beg, no matter what, I don't want her to stop. I'd like to have this repeated realistically a few times, but in my fantasies, until I pass out.

Old 10-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #2
DarkPleasures
Whatever

I do this to my husband frequently, though I do not bind him. He loves the sweet torture when his cock is beyond sensitive and coated in his slick cum as I continue to stroke him at a fierce pace!

Old 10-24-2013, 08:01 PM   #3
bigbrother1111
Really Experienced

I like it done slow and easy. Feels really good when your own cum gets used as lube. Do it right and my cock will stay hard.

Unto you I whisper the wildest dreams, in the coldness of night...

Old 10-25-2013, 04:38 AM   #4
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

Never tried to push it, get really sensitive and have usually begged it to stop.

Though staying in her and keeping moving is a sort of exquisite pain cum.pleasure that gets me back hard quicker.

Old 10-25-2013, 05:28 AM   #5
ChastitySmith
Loves Spam

hhhhh

Last edited by ChastitySmith : 10-29-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Old 10-25-2013, 05:34 AM   #6
Kinkster101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChastitySmith View Post
Yes! Only ever happens as part of an SM/BD session. The 'edging' is always part of it, and bondage is very necessary to keep my husband in place.
I guess your husband loves that kind of 'torture'

Old 10-25-2013, 09:28 AM   #7
DrHappy
Really Really Experienced

Great topic.

Iím not into the S/M torture aspect of being over stimulated after orgasm. However, I think that itís extremely nice to continue post-orgasm stimulation in that narrow and magical range that lies between under stimulation and over stimulation. My wife has helped me to explore this a bit, and itís been extremely rewarding. Here are some of my findings:
  • Itís something that usually only my wife can do to me. Itís like trying to tickle your self. It doesnít work. On extremely rare occasions, I can make it work by myself, but even then, itís usually not as good as when she does it.
  • The range of optimum stimulation is very narrow. Too little does nothing. Too much stimulation, while supplying some pleasure, isnít nearly as pleasurable as lingering in the magic zone.
  • Three hand techniques work best: 1) Giving the shaft short strokes just below the tip (positioning of the hand is key. Too close to the tip will cause overstimulation, and too far away is inadequate), and 2) Repeatedly squeezing the tip, and 3) Extremely short, extremely slow, very light, and gentle strokes at the tip with lots of lubrication.
  • The optimum range isnít the same every time. Some days, I require more stimulation to be in that range. Other days, Iím much more sensitive. For best results, Iíve found that I can guide my wifeís hand with my hand if sheís over or under stimulating me.

The results are
  • Multiple lighting bolts of pleasure. They are like very short, but extremely intense mini-orgasms. While pleasure from pre-orgasm stimulation comes in waves, pleasure from post-orgasm stimulation comes in concentrated short bursts.
  • It really seems to intensify and extend the emotional afterglow. Itís as if the orgasm opens all of the valves for the cuddle hormones, and extra stimulation gets the hormones flowing and activated.
  • Overstimulation does give pleasure, but it seems like itís just a brief burst as it passes through the band of optimum stimulation. Hovering in the optimum zone can supply many more repeated bursts.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:34 AM   #8
nakedworld
Experienced

This isn't something that I've tried or had done to me for a long long time. This thread reminds me that its something that might worth exploring again.

Old 10-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #9
OpenMouth
Literotica Guru

My wife's never really done this to me, but I do really like watching clips in which it happens.

I just love to see a bitchy woman incessantly wanking a cock as the guy squirms in discomfort.

Old 10-25-2013, 12:12 PM   #10
Beck31
Scotsman

Once or twice it happened.

Old 10-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #11
DarkPleasures
Whatever

It drives my husband insane.

Old 10-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #12
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
It drives my husband insane.
I'm sorry to hear that - and you must feel an awful sense of responsibility Is he on medication now or are you working with coping strategies, like pealing him off the ceiling?

A bit more stuff on Tumblr

And my AV is KT Tunstall - forever my heroine and 'One Day'? I'll let you think on that, but it won't be long now

Old 10-25-2013, 01:35 PM   #13
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Eventually I peel him off the ceiling.

Old 10-25-2013, 02:11 PM   #14
hd8001
Literotica Guru

it is always fun having that done.

Old 10-25-2013, 03:09 PM   #15
_Tig_
Virgin

I don't know if I'd be comfortable with it being restrained without the ability to make her stop, but I've definitely had times when I've gotten off having sex and just kept going. Usually when I was just super turned on and was able to pump right through the over sensitivity.... I've also found if I'm edging, I can occasionally cum without orgasm and at that point I can go forever (I don't really get the sensitivity back enough to orgasm again though)

Old 10-25-2013, 03:15 PM   #16
Beck31
Scotsman

Another quick comment. Once had a 19 year old handcuff my horny ass and jack me off good.

Old 10-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #17
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck31 View Post
Another quick comment. Once had a 19 year old handcuff my horny ass and jack me off good.

Lad or lass? And how much older were you (you mentioned the jacker was 19 - wondering why you pointed this out)?

Is the appeal and kink of this escalated, or is the stimulation / experience different due to restraint?

Old 10-25-2013, 04:02 PM   #18
Delak
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Tig_ View Post
I don't know if I'd be comfortable with it being restrained without the ability to make her stop, but I've definitely had times when I've gotten off having sex and just kept going. Usually when I was just super turned on and was able to pump right through the over sensitivity.... I've also found if I'm edging, I can occasionally cum without orgasm and at that point I can go forever (I don't really get the sensitivity back enough to orgasm again though)
when you are restrained, it takes it to a very different level. without the power to make it stop you have to go into a very deep state of submission, its an exquisite intensity that cannot be easily duplicated or explained

Old 10-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #19
secretlover1
Literotica Guru

I've actually "heard" what this does to a guy on another site and I swear to God - it was one of the hottest things I've ever had the pleasure of listening to

He was pleasuring himself and carried on to the point of almost sounding like he was in pain but LOVED it

I'm definitely trying this out if I can find a willing partner x

Old 10-28-2013, 06:45 AM   #20
bixxx55

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlover1 View Post
I've actually "heard" what this does to a guy on another site and I swear to God - it was one of the hottest things I've ever had the pleasure of listening to

He was pleasuring himself and carried on to the point of almost sounding like he was in pain but LOVED it

I'm definitely trying this out if I can find a willing partner x
Where did you hear this? I would love to listen too. I would love to have this done to me.

Old 10-28-2013, 08:59 AM   #21
iamshaun
Literotica Guru

I had this done to me when I was in handcuffs

Was marvellously brutal

Old 10-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #22
Yachtsman69
Really Experienced

Mine stays hard if she keeps playing with it after I cum, but the head is super sensitive for a while. About a year ago while 69ing with a woman she stayed on me after she had swallowed my load, sucking and teasing the head as I kept working her toward her orgasm. It was about two minutes later that she started cumming and to my surprise so did I. That was the 1st and only time I have ever cum twice in two minutes. She really did some magic that time
Thereís nothingĖĖabsolutely nothingĖĖhalf so much worth doing as messing about in boats.
Kenneth Grahame, The Wind In The Willows

It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.
John Steinbeck

Old 10-28-2013, 12:48 PM   #23
bixxx55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachtsman69 View Post
Mine stays hard if she keeps playing with it after I cum, but the head is super sensitive for a while. About a year ago while 69ing with a woman she stayed on me after she had swallowed my load, sucking and teasing the head as I kept working her toward her orgasm. It was about two minutes later that she started cumming and to my surprise so did I. That was the 1st and only time I have ever cum twice in two minutes. She really did some magic that time
That is one hot story! I would love to have something like that happen to me. Thanks for sharing!

Old 10-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #24
satyr82000
Literotica Guru

I sorta did this sometimes masturbating when I was younger...really enjoyed it...the second cum was always more intense....

usually with a woman we move on to other techniques after the initial burst of pleasure

Old 10-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #25
secretlover1
Literotica Guru

http://soundgasm.net/u/tryingyouout/Overstimulation