Old 01-12-2013, 02:04 AM   #1576
priapusone
Literotica Guru

pee play

http://www.empflix.com/videos/Piss-and-mix-9-42721.html

Old 01-12-2013, 02:12 AM   #1577
PleasePeesMe
Literotica Guru

Fuck, I love watching women piss. Especially on each other.

Team PM

Old 01-12-2013, 02:35 AM   #1578
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePeesMe View Post
I agree! There is not much hotter than two (or more) women pissing on each other.

Old 01-12-2013, 03:29 AM   #1579
priapusone
Literotica Guru

pissing

I know, that is so yummm too!

Old 01-12-2013, 03:59 AM   #1580
priapusone
Literotica Guru

Pissing

In my pool of warmth so nice!

Old 01-12-2013, 04:33 AM   #1581
priapusone
Literotica Guru

pee play

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=eNvtzyZ212_

Old 01-12-2013, 05:57 PM   #1582
rod43
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePeesMe View Post
There are many of us that share your fantasy
I'm basically hetero but would class myself as bi-curious and welcome any attention. In particular, new friends from Melbourne Aust. most welcome. I'm older than many of you but the mind and body are very active. Enjoy all sorts of pleasurable kinkiness.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:29 AM   #1583
aaron2878
Really Really Experienced

I enjoy the videos of women pissing on men or pissing while clothed. In real life I would want a woman to piss in my mouth every time.. It's been too long since I have had this done.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:25 AM   #1584
nickie212
Experienced

Red face Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkedroad View Post
One of the hottest pee experiences I have enjoyed is when I would sit on the toilet, legs together, and wife would sit on me face to face with her legs spread around mine. She would then pee onto my cock and balls before it ran mostly into the toilet. On one or two occasions I would be hard and in her when she peed. Very nice!
That sounds fucking hot...hope I will get a chance to do it...

Old 01-15-2013, 07:50 AM   #1585
Kinkedroad
Really Experienced

I strongly suggest you persuade your current or future lover to experiment with
this type of pee play, neither will be disappointed! Good luck with it.

Old 01-16-2013, 07:24 AM   #1586
Cape_Girl
Virgin

I've done a bit of watersports but not a lot. A former lover of mine liked to watch me piss and once or twice I've given and recieved watersports. It's certainly something I might like to explore a bit more, depending on circumstances. Another guy I knew used to like watching girls
piss outside.

Old 01-16-2013, 07:27 AM   #1587
Aqualover69
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape_Girl View Post
I've done a bit of watersports but not a lot. A former lover of mine liked to watch me piss and once or twice I've given and recieved watersports. It's certainly something I might like to explore a bit more, depending on circumstances. Another guy I knew used to like watching girls
piss outside.
I think the more you explore it the more addictive it gets

Old 01-16-2013, 08:09 AM   #1588
Kinkedroad
Really Experienced

There are so many different ways to play with pee as well. Who gives, who receives, clothed, nude, indoors, outdoors, to name a few!

Old 01-16-2013, 10:57 AM   #1589
GoldJake
Experienced

Cool

It never fails to amaze me when I read about a couple enjoying watersports together. My wife and I have great, adventurous sex, but she just doesn't go for pee. It seems to be such a specialized fetish that the odds of two people getting together to BOTH want to play with piss seems so unlikely. The only fun I get with it is solo play, and that can only be so fun, right?

So here I am - my other outlet is to chat and share online at Lit. Even the pee-related sites have zero community presence, so this is great. Best wishes to all my 'fellow yellows'. Lol

Pee-Ess: I welcome anyone here who wants to PM with me to drop me a line. One of my other 'things' is exhibitionism and I'm always happy to share.

Jake

Old 01-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #1590
Anonymous2111
Virgin

submissive pee play

My wife enjoys the submissive aspect of pee play with her being peed on or made to submit in various ways from being watched, showered, internally, etc. It was interesting getting started (alcohol was involved) but now we both enjoy it.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:09 PM   #1591
ElijaRDC
Wildling

I've posted a couple new pics of me peeing on my AmPic thread if anyone is interested. One is on the last page, the other on the second-to-last.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...758960&page=39

Old 01-17-2013, 11:23 PM   #1592
julius_1975ct
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijaRDC View Post
I've posted a couple new pics of me peeing on my AmPic thread if anyone is interested. One is on the last page, the other on the second-to-last.

SOOO HOTTT

Old 01-18-2013, 04:39 AM   #1593
MancMonkey
Virgin

Quote:

Those wet knickers and jeans pics are amazing. Imagine you getting very desperate to go until you just couldn't hold it any longer...

Old 01-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #1594
NYTimesBest
Really Experienced

1st time experience...pissing

so don't know why i tried this, but I did and it's not really my thing or whatever, but here goes ( figured no better place to share this stuff with than all you sick perverts )

So I had to piss like all day yesterday but wasn't able to til I got home, and by that time it was so bad even my kidneys were hurting. It was then that I figured, why not just piss my pants and see what it's like, it may be kinky and whatever, and I'm usually good for about anything at least once. So I just hopped in my shower with my pants and boxers on, and just wet myself like crazy. And I watched this huge stain spread all down the front of my pants and leg, and was like, damn. then i started to get turned on since I hadn't jerked off in 2 days and I started to play with my meat stick. Then I laid on my back and it wasn't soon after I had to piss again! So, even with cock semi erect, I pissed even more for a good 30 secs at least, all over myself, my hair, and in my mouth (though didn't swallow any) and I was basically soaked from head toe in urine. Then I beat off until I came pretty hard. Seconds later the shame and guilt and disgust with myself kicked in, and then I just turned on the shower and moved on.

There must be others here who've tried similar things so I want to hear what it was like for you. I'm still not sure how I feel about it but it wasn't as terrible as I would have believed if you'd asked me about even the day before. (and at least if I'm dying of thirst in a desert somewhere I guess it'd be easier to drink my piss now though not saying I'd look forward to it).

Old 01-19-2013, 02:30 PM   #1595
Adrian69702006
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTimesBest View Post
so don't know why i tried this, but I did and it's not really my thing or whatever, but here goes ( figured no better place to share this stuff with than all you sick perverts )

So I had to piss like all day yesterday but wasn't able to til I got home, and by that time it was so bad even my kidneys were hurting. It was then that I figured, why not just piss my pants and see what it's like, it may be kinky and whatever, and I'm usually good for about anything at least once. So I just hopped in my shower with my pants and boxers on, and just wet myself like crazy. And I watched this huge stain spread all down the front of my pants and leg, and was like, damn. then i started to get turned on since I hadn't jerked off in 2 days and I started to play with my meat stick. Then I laid on my back and it wasn't soon after I had to piss again! So, even with cock semi erect, I pissed even more for a good 30 secs at least, all over myself, my hair, and in my mouth (though didn't swallow any) and I was basically soaked from head toe in urine. Then I beat off until I came pretty hard. Seconds later the shame and guilt and disgust with myself kicked in, and then I just turned on the shower and moved on.

There must be others here who've tried similar things so I want to hear what it was like for you. I'm still not sure how I feel about it but it wasn't as terrible as I would have believed if you'd asked me about even the day before. (and at least if I'm dying of thirst in a desert somewhere I guess it'd be easier to drink my piss now though not saying I'd look forward to it).
Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Welcome to the world of pee!

Old 01-20-2013, 04:43 AM   #1596
priapusone
Literotica Guru

pee

Nice!

Old 01-20-2013, 09:51 AM   #1597
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Very nice!!!! I think I need to follow your ampics thread more closely. Thanks for sharing.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #1598
emgems
Literotica Guru

I just started doing this a few months ago and, WOW! .... what a turn-on. I can't see ever encouraging my husband to do it, but I'm enjoying it so much by myself

Speaking of which, I think it's about time .... I'm thinking fully clothed and feeling the warmth in my jeans and panties ...

Old 01-21-2013, 02:53 AM   #1599
justherhusband
Really Experienced

the wife pissed on me twice tonight. I love it and she's happy to do it for me. The hot liquid feeling is just awesome.

Last edited by justherhusband : 01-21-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Old 01-21-2013, 03:30 AM   #1600
rod43
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by emgems View Post
I just started doing this a few months ago and, WOW! .... what a turn-on. I can't see ever encouraging my husband to do it, but I'm enjoying it so much by myself

Speaking of which, I think it's about time .... I'm thinking fully clothed and feeling the warmth in my jeans and panties ...
come outside and let me watch the lovely wet patch spread from your pussy and your orgasm build....while your husband is totally unaware...........
I'm basically hetero but would class myself as bi-curious and welcome any attention. In particular, new friends from Melbourne Aust. most welcome. I'm older than many of you but the mind and body are very active. Enjoy all sorts of pleasurable kinkiness.