Old 10-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #1201
jonosmith
Really Experienced

Location: middle east. (need to keep it quiet as this site is banned and blocked)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotHelen View Post
i did the other day while i was house cleaning. i hadn't showered and i was dressed in my sweats and tank so I was feeling kinda grungy anyway. after holding my pee for as long as i could, it felt so good to release, that i kept drinking and refilling my water bottle and seeing how long i could wait until returning to the bathroom. it really made a boring day of house cleaning more exciting!

when i finished cleaning and went to take my shower, i held off and then peed in the shower for the first time since i was a kid. it felt so good that after i finished i rubbed myself to orgasm under the hot stream of the shower.

today is a day off for me, and as i type this, I'm thinking about doing it all over again!
I have to say your post is very hot, really getting me aroused. need to feel that splash of pee again.

Old 10-09-2012, 12:38 AM   #1202
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Bump.

I am wondering what transpired with HotHelen today. Hopefully she will come back and let us know.

Old 10-09-2012, 12:42 AM   #1203
kodos9000

......... Sick of the Dictatorship in here! I am out of here.... To all my friends take care.

Last edited by kodos9000 : 10-15-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Old 10-09-2012, 07:38 AM   #1204
HotHelen
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmason View Post
Bump.

I am wondering what transpired with HotHelen today. Hopefully she will come back and let us know.
Awww...how nice....you guys are wondering about me!

Sorry, nothing new to report, other than I'm sitting on the toilet peeing while I type this! (honestly)

Old 10-09-2012, 08:10 AM   #1205
CurvAppeal
Literotica Guru

i don't have many boundaries. i live up to my label "submissive" and my occupation "servitude" i have allowed a man pee in my mouth, and i have peed in his mouth, too. it is very exciting and arousing for both partners. i really miss being with him for many reason, but that one being one of the main

Old 10-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #1206
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvAppeal View Post
i don't have many boundaries. i live up to my label "submissive" and my occupation "servitude" i have allowed a man pee in my mouth, and i have peed in his mouth, too. it is very exciting and arousing for both partners. i really miss being with him for many reason, but that one being one of the main
Damn CurvAppeal you keep getting hotter and hotter in my book. You have a killer body, are interested in incest and now this! Wow! Thanks for posting. I would love to hear the details of your pee exoeriences. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Old 10-09-2012, 08:44 AM   #1207
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotHelen View Post
Awww...how nice....you guys are wondering about me!

Sorry, nothing new to report, other than I'm sitting on the toilet peeing while I type this! (honestly)
Yes I am totally interested in hearing all about your experiences.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #1208
IARainman
Literotica Guru

curvie, mmmm, i'd love to do a submissive pee play with you sometime, i'm a gentle dom, who enjoys control, more than dishing out pain....

Last edited by IARainman : 10-09-2012 at 09:50 AM. Reason: supposed to be a quote for curvie

Old 10-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #1209
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Bump http://www.empflix.com/videos/Piss-C...ld-111836.html

Old 10-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #1210
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

This has a little something for everyone. http://www.empflix.com/videos/Piss-G...CD2-58611.html

Old 10-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #1211
PleasePeesMe
Literotica Guru

Thanks, Jason

Very hot indeed.

Quote:

Old 10-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #1212
whyaskwhy
Really Experienced

Quote:
This has a little something for everyone. http://www.empflix.com/videos/Piss-G...CD2-58611.html
Maybe I'm more twisted than I thought (though I doubt it), but the scene with the hot nun was the one that got me off.

Old 10-14-2012, 04:18 PM   #1213
GoldJake
Experienced

Exhibitionistic pee

Lets move this thread back up top and maybe get some sustained wet chatter going

I've made just a couple of posts in here detailing my love of pissplay and my dismay at not having had the chance to experience it with someone else outside of sharing vids and stories. I'm a pretty decent writer and certainly am happy to share vids as well. PM me if you want to play a bit.

Jake

Old 10-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #1214
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Bump http://www.empflix.com/videos/Piss-Lesbian-51862.html

Old 10-15-2012, 03:44 PM   #1215
hilton1958
Literotica Guru

I have only recently become aware of this fetish, but I must say, the thought of my lady peeing on me is turning me on. I would like to be lying on my back in the shower (we have quite a big one), and have her stand over me and pee all over my torso, thighs, and especially my cock!

Old 10-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #1216
GoldJake
Experienced

Cool

Hopping in the shower in a few minutes and I have to piss. Hmm, do I dare PEE IN THE SHOWER??? I think I will.

Old 10-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #1217
King_of_Fulfolk
Literotica Guru

My ex was a pee fan. She didn't piss on or get pissed on she just liked to wet herself, jeans, trousers, skirt, knickers, tights.

Mostly she did it in the safety of the garden but if ever we walked home in the early hours when there wasn't many people about she would just piss herself and get exceptionally horny on the way home in her pissy clothes.

I was embarrassed at first because I found it quite a turn on but once she discovered I was happy to watch she finally, and happily, admitted that she didn't actually have bladder problems.

I've never met another girl who indulges in such things, unfortunately, and it seems videos of 'Panty wetting' are in short supply.

Old 10-19-2012, 02:22 PM   #1218
lesliejones
Experienced

I love listening to and watching other women pee. I enjoy being under another woman when she releases her stream on me and I like being the one peeing, too. In fact, I will pee on a man who likes that although I have no desire for him to pee on me. I have no way to explain this--it just is.

Old 10-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #1219
BadBoyfriend
Really Experienced

A girlfriend and I were showering one morning when she started peeing. It started streaming down my leg and I was instantly hard.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:23 PM   #1220
kimuk
Literotica Guru

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=48MJm-S550-

Old 10-19-2012, 03:30 PM   #1221
kimuk
Literotica Guru

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=mMvi9-J354-

Old 10-20-2012, 12:55 PM   #1222
Imaginationgirl
Virgin

Not sure

I don't think I'd ever enjoy peeing peed on or in my mouth. However a year ago my hubby pissed inside me and at first I was shocked and horrified but then the feeling was amazing inside of me! After that we would have the best sex!

Yesterday I asked him to try it anally instead. Being curious as to what they would feel like. Yet he couldn't pee when we tried. We are gonna try again soon and make sure his bladder is full.

Have any other women tried this? Thoughts?

Old 10-20-2012, 02:55 PM   #1223
never_enuff
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginationgirl View Post
I don't think I'd ever enjoy peeing peed on or in my mouth. However a year ago my hubby pissed inside me and at first I was shocked and horrified but then the feeling was amazing inside of me! After that we would have the best sex!

Yesterday I asked him to try it anally instead. Being curious as to what they would feel like. Yet he couldn't pee when we tried. We are gonna try again soon and make sure his bladder is full.

Have any other women tried this? Thoughts?
We'd been drinking and decided to take a shower together. After soaping his cock he pushed me against the wall and put it in my arse. He had to wait a bit after cumming, but soon he flooded my bum with his pee. It felt amazing, but I'm glad we were standing over a drain.

Old 10-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #1224
Imaginationgirl
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by never_enuff View Post
We'd been drinking and decided to take a shower together. After soaping his cock he pushed me against the wall and put it in my arse. He had to wait a bit after cumming, but soon he flooded my bum with his pee. It felt amazing, but I'm glad we were standing over a drain.
Thank you for the feedback

Old 10-21-2012, 01:31 AM   #1225
priapusone
Literotica Guru

mmm, love it when I get all pissed on....