Old 09-29-2012, 09:08 AM   #1151
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur
 
klippert's Avatar
 
klippert is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mich - Go Blue
Posts: 9,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotHelen View Post
"pee curious" ... i like that!

I'll admit that picture is kinda erotic, but i just can't imagine doing that with/to someone. Never mind the societal taboo of it, but who has to clean up the mess? I can see ruining my bedspread and mattress for a little kinky turn on.
Bath tub...like every fetish...the one you did think you had... one you try it...you will be hooked. trust me I know. ')
__________________
An Armed man is a citizen. A disarmed man lives in Kalafornia, Chicago, New York, Colorado....

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2012, 09:21 AM   #1152
jasonmason
Literotica Guru
 
jasonmason is online now
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
Bath tub...like every fetish...the one you did think you had... one you try it...you will be hooked. trust me I know. ')
I agree. The feeling of hot piss on your skin is so freaking hot.

Last edited by jasonmason : 10-02-2012 at 08:13 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2012, 10:13 AM   #1153
jonosmith
Really Experienced
 
jonosmith is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: middle east. (need to keep it quiet as this site is banned and blocked)
Posts: 178
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
would love to be him, would need to take it in my mouth as well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #1154
jonosmith
Really Experienced
 
jonosmith is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: middle east. (need to keep it quiet as this site is banned and blocked)
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotHelen View Post
"pee curious" ... i like that!

I'll admit that picture is kinda erotic, but i just can't imagine doing that with/to someone. Never mind the societal taboo of it, but who has to clean up the mess? I can see ruining my bedspread and mattress for a little kinky turn on.
A plastic sheet under the cotton sheet, maybe a few towels under the cotton sheet on top of the plastic sheet to soak up the pee. Or the bathroom is another options as has been mentioned.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 12:34 AM   #1155
jasonmason
Literotica Guru
 
jasonmason is online now
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,110
Bumping my favorite fetish.

http://www.empflix.com/videos/Piss-G...wer-76230.html
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 02:01 AM   #1156
bigbrownnipps22
Experienced
 
bigbrownnipps22 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 43
Wonderful thread, I've never took part in it but the idea is exciting.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 07:43 AM   #1157
HotHelen
Really Experienced
 
HotHelen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonosmith View Post
A plastic sheet under the cotton sheet, maybe a few towels under the cotton sheet on top of the plastic sheet to soak up the pee. Or the bathroom is another options as has been mentioned.
certainly seems like a lot of prep for a few minutes of fun.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 07:51 AM   #1158
jasonmason
Literotica Guru
 
jasonmason is online now
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotHelen View Post
certainly seems like a lot of prep for a few minutes of fun.
Isn't that the case for a lot of things?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #1159
SissyKatie
Really Experienced
 
SissyKatie's Avatar
 
SissyKatie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 274
The bathroom is definitely the best place to start... specifically in the bath.

Not only is there no mess or preparation needed, but if you don't like it... or if it makes you cum and then you are turned off... you are just a quick hose down from the shower away from normality!

Of course, if you are a filthy piss loving slut like me... then you can put the plug in and play around in it to your hearts content!

  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #1160
jasonmason
Literotica Guru
 
jasonmason is online now
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrownnipps22 View Post
Wonderful thread, I've never took part in it but the idea is exciting.
You should try it sometime. Start out slowly and work up to more.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 10:28 AM   #1161
cbono1969
Really Really Experienced
 
cbono1969 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmason View Post
I love this video"""so hot...I love a woman who can piss in my mouth...
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #1162
SR8771
Really Experienced
 
SR8771 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 190
Had my car at the garage last night to get inspected, and had my son with me.

In the waiting area, I chose seats towards the back, so he wouldn't bother anyone. Only after sitting did I notice we were near the bathrooms.

About 20 minutes in, a blond girl stands and walks back towards us. She smiles at my son, playing games on my phone. Then enters the women's room.

Perfect timing, the a/c stopped running, so other than the TV in the front of the room, it's quiet.

I can hear the distinct tinkle...lasted maybe 20 seconds. I made eye contact with her as she exited, but she probably had no idea what I was thinking.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #1163
help_me_Rhonda
Certified MFF Specialist
 
help_me_Rhonda's Avatar
 
help_me_Rhonda is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Nashville
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR8771 View Post
Had my car at the garage last night to get inspected, and had my son with me.

In the waiting area, I chose seats towards the back, so he wouldn't bother anyone. Only after sitting did I notice we were near the bathrooms.

About 20 minutes in, a blond girl stands and walks back towards us. She smiles at my son, playing games on my phone. Then enters the women's room.

Perfect timing, the a/c stopped running, so other than the TV in the front of the room, it's quiet.

I can hear the distinct tinkle...lasted maybe 20 seconds. I made eye contact with her as she exited, but she probably had no idea what I was thinking.
Lol... when it's quiet like that, I run the faucet....
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 11:36 AM   #1164
jonosmith
Really Experienced
 
jonosmith is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: middle east. (need to keep it quiet as this site is banned and blocked)
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR8771 View Post
Had my car at the garage last night to get inspected, and had my son with me.

In the waiting area, I chose seats towards the back, so he wouldn't bother anyone. Only after sitting did I notice we were near the bathrooms.

About 20 minutes in, a blond girl stands and walks back towards us. She smiles at my son, playing games on my phone. Then enters the women's room.

Perfect timing, the a/c stopped running, so other than the TV in the front of the room, it's quiet.

I can hear the distinct tinkle...lasted maybe 20 seconds. I made eye contact with her as she exited, but she probably had no idea what I was thinking.
Where I work we share the toilet, one stall men the other female. It can get a little embarrassing but there are a couple of female co-workers that I would love to have them fill my mouth and cover me with their golden stream, and if they are there when I go in I have real trouble being able to walk back out after hearing their piss hit the pan. Sometimes a little tinkle other times a real gush.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #1165
jasonmason
Literotica Guru
 
jasonmason is online now
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by help_me_Rhonda View Post
Lol... when it's quiet like that, I run the faucet....
I'd love to hear that. But moreso I would love to see it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #1166
funguyn505
Experienced
 
funguyn505 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 66
Yes, absolutely! I'm a huge fan of it!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #1167
MancMonkey
Virgin
 
MancMonkey is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 25
I was at Uni when I first discovered this fetish - this is about 1997 so most of the stuff online & easily available was text stories if you wanted porn with pictures you had to go to a newsagent and buy a magazine! (well not quite but you get the idea). I think the thing that really turned me on was the ideas of desperation, knicker wetting, being in public - that sort of thing.

I mentioned it to my girlfriend at the time, I really can't for the life of me remember how I managed to work that into the conversation! She agreed it might be a bit of kinky fun and we tried it out in the shower just both in there together peeing, not really on each other or anything but I think I got a little of hers on my hand. We never really took it any further than that, but I'm sure she'd have been open to it - the trouble with a long-distance relationship, you don't get a lot of time to explore the kinkier stuff.

I'm married now (different woman) and she "crossed it off the list" pretty early on in the relationship before I'd mentioned it, funny that the thought of pee-play with her doesn't turn me on at all, but with my university girlfriend it was one of the hottest things I could have thought of.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 05:32 PM   #1168
slutpower
Experienced
 
slutpower is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 76
I had a guy pee on me once, was not expecting it and a tad freaked out. But the humiliation and dirtiness of it was arousing too.
__________________
I don't reply to quotes - I can't see when someone's replied! So PM if you want more information
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #1169
jasonmason
Literotica Guru
 
jasonmason is online now
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by slutpower View Post
I had a guy pee on me once, was not expecting it and a tad freaked out. But the humiliation and dirtiness of it was arousing too.
Have you done it since?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #1170
whyaskwhy
Really Experienced
 
whyaskwhy's Avatar
 
whyaskwhy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by MancMonkey View Post
I was at Uni when I first discovered this fetish - this is about 1997 so most of the stuff online & easily available was text stories if you wanted porn with pictures you had to go to a newsagent and buy a magazine! (well not quite but you get the idea). I think the thing that really turned me on was the ideas of desperation, knicker wetting, being in public - that sort of thing.

I mentioned it to my girlfriend at the time, I really can't for the life of me remember how I managed to work that into the conversation! She agreed it might be a bit of kinky fun and we tried it out in the shower just both in there together peeing, not really on each other or anything but I think I got a little of hers on my hand. We never really took it any further than that, but I'm sure she'd have been open to it - the trouble with a long-distance relationship, you don't get a lot of time to explore the kinkier stuff.

I'm married now (different woman) and she "crossed it off the list" pretty early on in the relationship before I'd mentioned it, funny that the thought of pee-play with her doesn't turn me on at all, but with my university girlfriend it was one of the hottest things I could have thought of.
I know what you mean. There are things I did with an ex-girlfriend from my past that I haven't done with others since. The appeal and the turn on of it was all about her, and doesn't feel right with anyone else....
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 09:39 PM   #1171
Rally99
Virgin
 
Rally99 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Center of my own universe
Posts: 8
Wife and I have talked about pee but, never in detail, and usually quickly changing the subject. So this past weekend, we had the house to ourselves, and when she said she was going to take a shower, I asked if I could join her. I stood at the end of the tub and just watched her lather up, shampoo her hair, etc. When she finished, we switched places so I could wash. I turned toward her, held her close and began kissing her deeply. At some point, I knelt down in front of her (I'm very tall, she's very short) so my face is about breast high on her. As I was straining a bit to kiss her neck, I pulled her head down and softly said into her ear, "Pee for me." I had no idea how this was going to go over. It was too late though. The words had already left my mouth. I pulled back, cupped my hand under her pussy, and stared into her eyes. She said, "I just went before getting into the shower. I didn't know." She was able to squirt out a tiny bit and said, "That's all I have." I rubbed her pussy a bit and she warned me that she would cum quickly if I didn't stop. She gets worked up during sex (we have a very good sex life) but this was different. She was in overdrive. She kept going on about not knowing I would want her to pee for me this night, as we had never tried it before, and she seemed extremely disappointed that she was unable to go. Looks like we are in for some fun in the near future. If I had known she would react so favorably, I would have done it a long time ago. So, if you're thinking about it, and just don't know how to go about bringing it up, take a big breath, and just blurt it out. You never know what kind of response you'll get.
__________________
You want it where?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2012, 12:28 AM   #1172
jasonmason
Literotica Guru
 
jasonmason is online now
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally99 View Post
Wife and I have talked about pee but, never in detail, and usually quickly changing the subject. So this past weekend, we had the house to ourselves, and when she said she was going to take a shower, I asked if I could join her. I stood at the end of the tub and just watched her lather up, shampoo her hair, etc. When she finished, we switched places so I could wash. I turned toward her, held her close and began kissing her deeply. At some point, I knelt down in front of her (I'm very tall, she's very short) so my face is about breast high on her. As I was straining a bit to kiss her neck, I pulled her head down and softly said into her ear, "Pee for me." I had no idea how this was going to go over. It was too late though. The words had already left my mouth. I pulled back, cupped my hand under her pussy, and stared into her eyes. She said, "I just went before getting into the shower. I didn't know." She was able to squirt out a tiny bit and said, "That's all I have." I rubbed her pussy a bit and she warned me that she would cum quickly if I didn't stop. She gets worked up during sex (we have a very good sex life) but this was different. She was in overdrive. She kept going on about not knowing I would want her to pee for me this night, as we had never tried it before, and she seemed extremely disappointed that she was unable to go. Looks like we are in for some fun in the near future. If I had known she would react so favorably, I would have done it a long time ago. So, if you're thinking about it, and just don't know how to go about bringing it up, take a big breath, and just blurt it out. You never know what kind of response you'll get.
Good advise!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2012, 12:15 AM   #1173
Corwith
Experienced
 
Corwith is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 87
Never really managed to get past the prelimiary stages, due to various reasons, but I've always enjoyed the fantasy; and maybe one of these day I'll be lucky enough to experience some pee-play myself with a kinky girl. Pissing on, or being pissed on; frankly, I'd do both. I'd even drink the stuff, if I had the chance. I'm dirty like that.

Closest I ever got was with one of my exes. She knew about my fantasy, and so she humored me once by giving me a blowjob while she sat on the toilet and peed. That was pretty damned hot, I've got to admit, and I didn't last very long. She was great with her mouth. She also liked to call me up when she was about to go to the bathroom, so that I could listen to her go. She knew that I liked that, and she enjoyed the naughtiness of it I think. Sadly; we broke up before we could try anything more serious.

I also had an ex who would often go to the bathroom while I was in it. I didn't take advantage of it like I should have, though; I just acted like it was no big deal. I didn't have the confidence back then to broach the topic with her. I was afraid that it would scare her off. In hindsight, though, I bet that she would have done it. She was a kinky woman, if I've ever met one and you should have seen the way that she was in bed. The woman was insatiable. I used to fuck her for hours at a time, and she loved it. God that woman could scream. I used to have to shut her up with my mouth, but I bet that the neighbors still got an earful. Still kind of kicking myself for not bringing it up with her. I suspect that she probably would have enjoyed it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #1174
0330ted
Virgin
 
0330ted is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: southeast
Posts: 2
just ask

Pee sex is a part of my sexuality, and has been since I was about 10 and was excited eharing one of my friend's mother's pee like a racehorse.

Unlike some here it is a relational tester. I have never been in a serious relationship where peeplay was not part of it simply because I would end it.

I like the advice given. Just bring it up. The more I have learned about people the less self conscious I have become. Why is anal sex and anal play so popular and then some people get squeamish about peeing?

Everyone's turn-ons are different. I love female desperation, and I love eharing a woman talk abut how badly she needs to pee. No different than any other dirty word interest! And I love having sex when she is ready to burst. And I love watching a woman pee, and pee, and pee.....

a million experiences, and the great bulk of them good!

0330
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #1175
jasonmason
Literotica Guru
 
jasonmason is online now
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0330ted View Post
Pee sex is a part of my sexuality, and has been since I was about 10 and was excited eharing one of my friend's mother's pee like a racehorse.

Unlike some here it is a relational tester. I have never been in a serious relationship where peeplay was not part of it simply because I would end it.

I like the advice given. Just bring it up. The more I have learned about people the less self conscious I have become. Why is anal sex and anal play so popular and then some people get squeamish about peeing?

Everyone's turn-ons are different. I love female desperation, and I love eharing a woman talk abut how badly she needs to pee. No different than any other dirty word interest! And I love having sex when she is ready to burst. And I love watching a woman pee, and pee, and pee.....

a million experiences, and the great bulk of them good!

0330

Great post! Thanks. So care to share about any of your experiences?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.