Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 04-20-2013, 02:11 AM   #1
hdouble91
Experienced

Smile Incest for thought

Anyone love fantasizing about incest while they masturbate or have sex or am I the only one who loves to role play with strangers about it lol please don't hesitate to post judge free environment. We can all be friends here share your stories or experiences or even hook up on here choice is yours just have fun.^_^

Old 04-20-2013, 02:38 AM   #2
hdouble91
Experienced

ba

Bump

Old 04-20-2013, 02:40 AM   #3
Adora_blu
Experienced

I like to think about grandpa or uncle or sometimes cousin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtBnezagLbE&sns=em

Old 04-20-2013, 02:46 AM   #4
hdouble91
Experienced

I don't know bout granpa stuff never thought about it but cousin play is fun for me have you ever thought about sibling lovers?

Old 07-12-2014, 05:30 AM   #5
oraladdict1701
Experienced

Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdouble91 View Post
Anyone love fantasizing about incest while they masturbate or have sex or am I the only one who loves to role play with strangers about it lol please don't hesitate to post judge free environment. We can all be friends here share your stories or experiences or even hook up on here choice is yours just have fun.^_^
I have a few real incest stories and fantasied that I'd love to share if you're interested.

Old 07-13-2014, 01:50 AM   #6
Emilygracesub24
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by oraladdict1701 View Post
I have a few real incest stories and fantasied that I'd love to share if you're interested.

I would love to hear your stories!! (:

Old 07-13-2014, 01:53 AM   #7
split2014
Really Experienced

step sister thing sounds hot that count?

Old 07-13-2014, 04:58 PM   #8
BuckNite
Virgin

My first fantasies involving a family member were about a sister-in-law. Next came those about a cousin who had a propensity for fucking cousins. Then one day I found myself imagining having sex with my sister. And eventually came the ones about being nude with my daughter.

Old 07-13-2014, 05:02 PM   #9
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

My primary such fantasy turned into reality with a cousin. PM or Yahoo me for details if interested...lets share

Old 07-13-2014, 06:15 PM   #10
BoobLover78
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh do share....quite interested! PM with the deets if you would. Thnx

Old 07-26-2014, 03:03 AM   #11
oraladdict1701
Experienced

It really pisses me the fuck off.....You come on Lit, go into threads to talk about the things that you are into, and then you get attacked for it by some goddamn troll on another, completely unrelated thread. Fucking bullshit man.

Old 07-26-2014, 05:17 AM   #12
funguyn505
Experienced

Quote:
I'm interested! I'd love to hear your stories and fantasies. I have a few of my own I wouldn't mind sharing. It would be nice to chat with someone with similar desires and fantasies.

Old 07-26-2014, 05:23 AM   #13
oraladdict1701
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by funguyn505 View Post
I'm interested! I'd love to hear your stories and fantasies. I have a few of my own I wouldn't mind sharing. It would be nice to chat with someone with similar desires and fantasies.
You've already read them on other threads

Old 07-26-2014, 08:52 AM   #14
MyRubiLips
Really Really Experienced

Thumbs down

Quote:
It really pisses me the fuck off.....You come on Lit, go into threads to talk about the things that you are into, and then you get attacked for it by some goddamn troll on another, completely unrelated thread. Fucking bullshit man.
You know, you're spamming and trolling Lit by copy/pasting this post on every incest thread you can find.

My SRP profile

Old 07-26-2014, 09:02 AM   #15
Trobes
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRubiLips View Post
You know, you're spamming and trolling Lit by copy/pasting this post on every incest thread you can find.
lol..lol

Old 07-26-2014, 10:32 AM   #16
Dickstroker81
Literotica Guru

I don't fantasize, I've had the real thing. Sister, Daughter, Son.

Old 07-26-2014, 10:53 AM   #17
oraladdict1701
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRubiLips View Post

I find that rather humorous. I posted a rant not on every incest thread that I could find, but on the ones that I have posted on for the purpose of making a point about a troll. Not to start trouble, not to harass anyone, not to spread hate.......not to troll......but then I'm the troll. Wow!

Old 07-26-2014, 06:48 PM   #18
wishywashy
Literotica Guru

incest and luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNite View Post
My first fantasies involving a family member were about a sister-in-law. Next came those about a cousin who had a propensity for fucking cousins. Then one day I found myself imagining having sex with my sister. And eventually came the ones about being nude with my daughter.
Them are really a turn on for me .U care to talk about it with me.

Old 07-27-2014, 12:28 AM   #19
DemonRevyn
Experienced

I've done it in real life and in roleplay. It's a definite turn on for me.

Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM   #20
oraladdict1701
Experienced

Last night I was lying on my couch watching a movie. It was really late & I was dosing off until my gorgeous 19y/o daughter came in, laid down on the couch & spooned up behind me. She was wearing her thin night gown & her DD breasts were pressing against my bare back. I could feel her nipples pressing through the night gown & into my back. Laying there without reacting was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. It was torture

Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM   #21
Funnbrandy
Experienced

I may have posted this before

Let my older cousin finger me when I was younger....wouldn't say it's a huge fantasy of mine....but it was very taboo and therefore hot

Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM   #22
CLK5002005
Really Experienced

Seriously dude? You posted this exact same message in 7 different threads.

Quote:
Last night I was lying on my couch watching a movie. It was really late & I was dosing off until my gorgeous 19y/o daughter came in, laid down on the couch & spooned up behind me. She was wearing her thin night gown & her DD breasts were pressing against my bare back. I could feel her nipples pressing through the night gown & into my back. Laying there without reacting was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. It was torture

Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM   #23
Ddp99
Virgin

I had a several year thing with my cousin, we used to go back to old country very summer and just happened when we were fairly young and continued virtually every summer I went back.

It's a little more accepted in our culture, but still no one knew which added to excitement.

Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM   #24
weasela
Virgin

This is one of my biggest fantasies. Either with a mother or aunt (maybe sister). I have no sexual feelings toward my family so I do not know where it came from. My only wish is that somone would chat up this fantasy with me.

Old Today, 02:41 AM   #25
tommace
Virgin

I've had the hots for my step daughter. When she was younger and living at home still I got to see her naked a few times. Mostly it was by accident, she would walk out of the bathroom not knowing I was in the house and I would see her. Another time she was in her room laying on her bed with her head phones on. I walked in to put soem of her stuff back in her room, there she was totally naked.

Needless to say her mother got one hell of a fucking after that one.