Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 06-23-2015, 09:08 PM   #1
TwistedTongue
Virgin

Location: I live in my female beauty 's constant dreams where I visit her bed of service and sexual favors periodically.
"Mature" Ladies of Lit. (40 to sky)--A couple Questions:

1) Do the middle and senior-aged ladies here who are also emailers/chatters with men prefer them older or younger? Please explain your preferences.

2) Do you normally prefer to assume a submissive, an equal, or dominant role with your men?
Again, expansions on your answer is encouraged.

I will take PM's on this and would enjoy one-on-one discussions about such. But by all means, comments here are most welcomed as well.

Thanks for you input!

Old 06-23-2015, 09:18 PM   #2
quietlylooking
Really Really Experienced

I prefer men who are a bit older. I think... they appreciate me more. Or perhaps I just feel more comfortable (confident?) with them.

I tend to assume a more submissive role. It's just my natural preference, how I'm wired. By "submissive", I do not mean passive or in any way masochistic. I just relate better to confident, strong men, who can challenge me intellectually and in other ways.

Old 07-01-2015, 07:05 PM   #3
TwistedTongue
Virgin

Location: I live in my female beauty 's constant dreams where I visit her bed of service and sexual favors periodically.
Thank You Quietlooking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietlylooking View Post
I prefer men who are a bit older. I think... they appreciate me more. Or perhaps I just feel more comfortable (confident?) with them.

I tend to assume a more submissive role. It's just my natural preference, how I'm wired. By "submissive", I do not mean passive or in any way masochistic. I just relate better to confident, strong men, who can challenge me intellectually and in other ways.
That is exactly the kind of feedback I hoped to see here. Other submissions?

Old 07-01-2015, 07:47 PM   #4
KrystS67
Experienced

I have my moments. I've had times when I have preferred a younger guy, and I am married and my husband allowed me to explore a few things. I just prefer sex in general. I'm 46 and my husband is my age as well.

Old 07-01-2015, 10:28 PM   #5
Titts4Tatts
Literotica Guru

My age or older. I just don't feel I have much in common with the more younger men. While sexy to look at salt and pepper is what turns my head...

I tend to be equal as far as personality. I have my submissive moments. And times when I'm in the mood to initiate things and get the ball(s) rolling

Old 07-01-2015, 10:51 PM   #6
wantingit2222
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystS67 View Post
I have my moments. I've had times when I have preferred a younger guy, and I am married and my husband allowed me to explore a few things. I just prefer sex in general. I'm 46 and my husband is my age as well.
How old was the younger guys that you have had?

Old 07-02-2015, 12:21 AM   #7
tedsbeds
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantingit2222 View Post
How old was the younger guys that you have had?
Thank you ladies. There is hope for us senior men I guess. Enjoy my stories. i have enjoyed your comments
Ted
https://www.literotica.com/s/lil-sleeping-beauty
https://www.literotica.com/s/advenrtures-in-boatring
Read, Enjoy & Remember to Vote!

Old 07-02-2015, 06:12 PM   #8
TwistedTongue
Virgin

Hey Titts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titts4Tatts View Post
My age or older. I just don't feel I have much in common with the more younger men. While sexy to look at salt and pepper is what turns my head...

I tend to be equal as far as personality. I have my submissive moments. And times when I'm in the mood to initiate things and get the ball(s) rolling
Thanks for you comments on the older/younger score. I especially like your thoughts on the more or less "equal moods" as in contrast to always preferring the one or the other of the D/s roles. I tend to be more dominant, in charge with initiation my natural. But I too love it when a woman, normally bent towards submissive, gets that initiation mood going. This is particularly so in cases where my partner has been with me a while. Spouse, another lady, or here online.

BTW Gals, did I mention I welcome PM conversations on the subject (heck any subject--LOL) even if you do not care to post on this thread? Hey my door is always open--and your entry way? Isn't this Lit. stuff fun!!!

Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM   #9
medusathesedusa
Experienced

Hi There !

1) When I talk to men I prefer older as I get older than me by a couple of years. They are wiser and hopefully have the experience to know and the ability to still be able to please a woman
2) I prefer men to be equal to me. I don't like men to be dominant or submissive. I don't like bossy controlling men(been there done that before). I like a man that can stand his own ground and allows me to hold my own.