Old 01-18-2015, 10:05 PM   #1
LegsOpenedWide
Really Experienced

Using toys at work?

Has anyone used toys/worn their toys to work at all? I'm thinking specifically vibrating eggs and the like? Do you feel it's discreet enough and how turned on do you get?

Old 01-18-2015, 10:18 PM   #2
mnbreastluver
Hands On Approach

While the idea does sound hot! I would think a job is kind of important to keep. It does take some guts to do it though. More power too you if you can pull it off.

Old 01-18-2015, 10:35 PM   #3
PurpleStarlight
Virgin

Nope. Can't say I ever did!

Old 01-18-2015, 10:49 PM   #4
annikasfury
Experienced

I'll get back to you I'm planning on acquiring a buttplug and wearing to work, and then during my domestic chores, so that when it's time for my partner to tie me down and forcefully take my ass, I'm ready for it. I imagine it's going to be a little odd walking around feeling that thing inside of me, my co-workers will probably wonder why I'm flushed half the time. Maybe they'll just assume I've been drinking, not that I'm ashamed. I also, imagine that it's going to be very distracting and I'm going to be very wet when I get home. I would be too scared to try a vibrator, even a little egg or butterfly. I'd be paranoid about the sound, and embarrassed, even if there was no way anyone could hear it. It would also make me feel very slutty, which would probably make me come, and I don't think I could get away with it without someone noticing.

Last edited by annikasfury : 01-18-2015 at 10:52 PM.

Old 01-19-2015, 04:11 AM   #5
quietkinkz
Virgin

Cool

^^^^^^^^ ohhh hot, question did you use an enema before you put it in? that would be the worst time to have to take a shit. this sounds so naughty, I'm intrigued.
love this thread

Old 01-19-2015, 04:17 AM   #6
Sundayschild
I am a meat popsicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikasfury View Post
I'll get back to you I'm planning on acquiring a buttplug and wearing to work, and then during my domestic chores, so that when it's time for my partner to tie me down and forcefully take my ass, I'm ready for it. I imagine it's going to be a little odd walking around feeling that thing inside of me, my co-workers will probably wonder why I'm flushed half the time. Maybe they'll just assume I've been drinking, not that I'm ashamed. I also, imagine that it's going to be very distracting and I'm going to be very wet when I get home. I would be too scared to try a vibrator, even a little egg or butterfly. I'd be paranoid about the sound, and embarrassed, even if there was no way anyone could hear it. It would also make me feel very slutty, which would probably make me come, and I don't think I could get away with it without someone noticing.
Please update the thread, would love to know how you felt, and the aftermath of course

Old 01-19-2015, 04:40 AM   #7
ColinDoug
Literotica Guru

Have worn my lovely glass butt plug to work a few times...

Old 01-19-2015, 05:42 AM   #8
quietkinkz
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinDoug View Post
Have worn my lovely glass butt plug to work a few times...
does it ever get uncomfortable? I'm guessing its a desk job? seems painful but hey pleasure is pain.

Old 01-19-2015, 06:56 AM   #9
ADevilishAngel
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegsOpenedWide View Post
Has anyone used toys/worn their toys to work at all? I'm thinking specifically vibrating eggs and the like? Do you feel it's discreet enough and how turned on do you get?
I wore a plug to work once, I wish I could say it was very erotic day for me, but I was just too busy to pay attention to it. But, I work in an office now so I plan to try it again. I'm also finding out I enjoy anal play a lot more than I did in the past, so I'm sure I'll be soaked and probably quite distracted.

Old 01-19-2015, 07:13 AM   #10
newhere2learn
Virgin

Very curious about this. Cock ring & butt plug both sound fun... Tried the first at home, made everything sensitive.

Old 01-19-2015, 08:19 AM   #11
ColinDoug
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietkinkz View Post
does it ever get uncomfortable? I'm guessing its a desk job? seems painful but hey pleasure is pain.
Yeah, inside job. And no, doesn't get uncomfortable. Nice to feel it there all day.

Old 01-19-2015, 10:13 AM   #12
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Have done a cock ring, felt wonderful, made me a "bit fuller" all day long.

Old 01-19-2015, 10:51 AM   #13
PAfireguy
Really Really Experienced

I have worn a cock ring to work a few times. It is a great naughty feeling.

Old 01-19-2015, 07:03 PM   #14
GBPFan1975
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADevilishAngel View Post
I wore a plug to work once, I wish I could say it was very erotic day for me, but I was just too busy to pay attention to it. But, I work in an office now so I plan to try it again. I'm also finding out I enjoy anal play a lot more than I did in the past, so I'm sure I'll be soaked and probably quite distracted.
You sound like a very fun co-worker! Too bad you were too busy to enjoy the one time you did try using a sex toy during a work day. Maybe the next time it won't be so busy for you and you'll be able to enjoy the toy you select to use!

You would tease the hell out of me if you secretly wrote me an e-mail (as a co-worker) and say "Guess what I'm wearing today?" and then told me. I'd be watching your every move at work and wondering if you're enjoying your day!

You'll have to get some Ben-wa balls and wear them at work for the day. Maybe even try the ben-wa balls at the same time you're wearing a plug. Maybe that's a little too much for work in one day.

Old 01-21-2015, 01:07 PM   #15
ADevilishAngel
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBPFan1975 View Post
You sound like a very fun co-worker! Too bad you were too busy to enjoy the one time you did try using a sex toy during a work day. Maybe the next time it won't be so busy for you and you'll be able to enjoy the toy you select to use!

You would tease the hell out of me if you secretly wrote me an e-mail (as a co-worker) and say "Guess what I'm wearing today?" and then told me. I'd be watching your every move at work and wondering if you're enjoying your day!

You'll have to get some Ben-wa balls and wear them at work for the day. Maybe even try the ben-wa balls at the same time you're wearing a plug. Maybe that's a little too much for work in one day.
Maybe I will. .

Plan to wear the plug tomorrow.

Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM   #16
Hornywetcanuck
Really Experienced

Butt plug

I have one I keep at work, it can be very stimulating! Sometimes it helps me works sometimes all I can do is wish it was hubby's cock! Lol. Have used a bullet but yeah I just don't want anyone to hear it! Plugs definitely the safest! Lol.

Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM   #17
srjman
Really Really Experienced

So you keep a plug at work? How often do you wear it? I'm sure it's led to a few...non work activities while you were there, no?

Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM   #18
midwestyankee
Wordy perv

Not a toy at all, but I've done something that might qualify. I once suggested to a partner that it would please me greatly if she would think of the feeling of sucking me every time she saw the word ______ in the course of her daily work. It happens that she would see that word several times, if not a couple dozen times, each day. She usually finished those work days in great need of release.

Please visit Yank's Free Range Turkey Trot Warming Hut and Bondage Barn.

Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM   #19
Hornywetcanuck
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjman View Post
So you keep a plug at work? How often do you wear it? I'm sure it's led to a few...non work activities while you were there, no?
Mm yes it has! For awhile I was wearing it a couple times a week. Then I didn't wear it for a few months, now 3 times this week! So it just depends.

Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #20
KinkStevens
Really Experienced

I haven't...that many times

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegsOpenedWide View Post
I had a dildo in my bag once. Forgot it was there. I took it in the bathroom and sucked good, before my 11AM meeting.

A Tranny Whores Tale 2

Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM   #21
KinkStevens
Really Experienced

Eggs

I bought my wife one, but we've yet to try it outside the house.

A Tranny Whores Tale 2

Old Today, 12:27 AM   #22
Aphroditiac
Peeking through a keyhole

Yep. Do it all the time. I have some weighted balls (Lelo) that I enjoy wearing at work, as well as some nipple jewellery (the shields in my AV) that provide just a little pinch inside my bra to keep me thinking.

I work in a retail environment, so often think about what customers would say if they knew about my little secret.