A Woman Sucking Her Own Nipples

tn_greeneyez

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Posts
375
I was just wondering if it is a turn on for you guys to watch a woman suck and nibble her own nipples? Just one of those little nagging questions that has been hanging out in the back of my mind for a while. Thanks!:kiss:
 
I was just wondering if it is a turn on for you guys to watch a woman suck and nibble her own nipples? Just one of those little nagging questions that has been hanging out in the back of my mind for a while. Thanks!:kiss:

Yes. Major turn on if she just does it on her own and you don't have to ask.

Shows she digs her own body. Hot. :D
 
daily_erotic_picdump_48.jpg
 
Anytime a woman takes some kind of active role in the sex, it's a pleasant surprise.

A rather cynical position but I would have to agree. Any degree of self pleasuring or aggression indicates a degree of involvement and is a definite turn on.:)
 
The majority of the time, it comes off as a porn move to me. Meaning that it's something women don't do because they enjoy it but because someone watching might enjoy it.
 
Thanks. I was just wondering, as I had someone ask me if I could physically do it. I appreciate all the input!
 
I only like doing it, if someone asks. Otherwise, I much prefer someone else doing the sucking!! Plus, unless you've got a big set, your neck can get tired from the angle. :)
 
It depends on the tits, and why she's doing it.

Some boobs look good lifted to her mouth. Some do not. Also, if she isn't physically enjoying herself while doing it, it does nothing for me. But, nice tits and pending orgasm? Sign me up.

A woman actually being able to get herself off by eating her own pussy would score big points with me, too.
 
I don't even get a lot of pleasure if a man sucks them. :(

I loved a woman who could cum from her nipples being sucked upon. Great unpredictable back arching and spontaneous moaning.

I envied her bearing those nipples. :/
 
B Cup here... but even if I were larger I don't see the fun in sucking my own nips unless I was really bored. Or thirsty.
 
Back
Top