Neverwinternite's Fantasy Realm (Current Threads, Archived Threads, and Ideas)

NeverWinterNite

Naughty Nurse in Training
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Posts
5,789
Neverwinternite's Fantasy Realm (Current and Archived Threads, Ideas, Hangout )

This is just a place for me to brainstorm ideas, archive old threads and list the current threads I'm working on, meet other writers, etc.

Some of the ideas I posted, I would be interested in pursuing in the future.

Also, I'm interested in meeting my fellow writers, so everyone is welcome to pop in and say hello. :)

I enjoy watching anime like Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, etc

I love to read. Currently, I'm reading erotic fiction books.

I enjoy listening to music too. :)

Current Threads

The Nurse
Deserted Island
A Neighbor's First Affair
She's Got To Have It
Study Partners
Policewoman
Her First Cruise
"Wrong Number"
Beach house with the family
Looks are Deceiving
 
Last edited:
I had a few new ideas that came to me last night.

Masquerade ball

During Halloween, a company holds a masquerade ball. The female top executive has been constantly been pursued by the CEO but she has consistently refused his advances. She attends the ball alone, dressed magnificently, everyone not knowing who she is because of her unwillingness to remove her mask. She unknowningly gets charmed by her boss and sleeps with him. The next few days, she figures it out but he decides to blackmail her, threatening to tell everyone due to her reputation of being prim and proper. Plus, he has photographic evidence to prove it. She is coerced to do anything that he asks.

Dark Desires

Late night, an emergency room nurse is on the subway, returning home when she catches a handsome man masturbating in front of her. She is disgusted at first but turned on when grabs her hand and forces her to stroke his hard cock until he cums over her hands. She pulls her hands away and he smiles as he gets off at the same stop as her. She follows him but doesn’t understand until she finds herself at his doorstep after being a peeping Tom, looking through his window as she catches him jacking off again and she subconsciously rubs herself until she cums at the same time as him.

He pretends to be shocked by her being there but he knows she would come because he knows her better than herself. He has coincidentally caught her playing with herself on the subway late at night when she thinks no one is watching. What he suggests to her next is fascinating but scary to her. To meet at the subway and perform mutual masturbation on one of the train cars very late and he keeps pushing her boundaries. For example, stroking an innocent guy on a busy subway car, getting groped and fingered; things she has seen in porn but always wanted to partake in for the danger and thrill.
 
Another story to write possibly in the future.

The More, the Merrier

Another idea that came to me was writing about a polyamorous relationship between a woman and two men that she loves. I’m thinking that she was going out with one guy and he becomes her boyfriend. She goes abroad for one semester at school and ends up falling for another guy there. She tries to fight her feelings for him but she can’t do it. She comes back home and resumes her relationship with her boyfriend not knowing the other guy has decided to relocate to where she lives due to a job opportunity. They end up meeting again a few months later by chance and it brings back a lot of old feelings. Eventually, she can’t make up her mind between the two of them and the 2 guys don’t know about each other. One day, the truth comes out and the men demand an ultimatum. She gives them an alternative of having them both in her lives...
 
Prison Lust

An innocent woman is framed for the murder of her husband. She is sent to jail wrongfully and she has to adjust to prison life for now until she can appeal. She doesn't make many friends in prison except for the chaplain.

She and the chaplain become very good friends and it progresses to other things. ;)
 
Back
Top