Old 08-31-2011, 08:06 PM   #51
hellsgate
Loves Spam
 
hellsgate is offline
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Surrey B.C. Canada
Posts: 379
There are groups, sites, etc. See my signature.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2011, 01:12 PM   #52
LindsayRae
Fuck Off
 
LindsayRae is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsgate View Post
There are groups, sites, etc. See my signature.
So, what do those high risk swingers do with the children after their fantasy is over? Place them for adoption? Or is this still for fantasy and not a real group that meets offline?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #53
Chicago69
Literotica Guru
 
Chicago69's Avatar
 
Chicago69 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Chicago - City of Da Mare, IL - Land of the Guv'nor
Posts: 2,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
So, what do those high risk swingers do with the children after their fantasy is over? Place them for adoption? Or is this still for fantasy and not a real group that meets offline?
Yes, that a good question.

Also, I see they have Adult breast feeding fetish and lactation fantasy so maybe they do actually meet up in real life?

Either way it's pretty interesting.
__________________
I find it kinda funny..... I find it kinda sad....... The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Nothing But PORN!!!

For all the Panties Lovers

Women using Toys

What Men and Women think about Blowjobs!!!

P.S., I am a Guy....
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2011, 05:46 PM   #54
LindsayRae
Fuck Off
 
LindsayRae is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago69 View Post
Yes, that a good question.

Also, I see they have Adult breast feeding fetish and lactation fantasy so maybe they do actually meet up in real life?

Either way it's pretty interesting.
Some people claim that I "ruin their fantasy" or whatever else when I ask questions pertaining to real life. I had a feeling that hellsgate was saying that this was "real, and people DO do it" and even made reference to a link in his sig line that is not there. So, I was wondering, if it was real, what happens to those kids. After all, if you have "high risk pregnancy swinging sex" then surely some kids are produced from it.



Food for thought!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2011, 05:50 PM   #55
Chicago69
Literotica Guru
 
Chicago69's Avatar
 
Chicago69 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Chicago - City of Da Mare, IL - Land of the Guv'nor
Posts: 2,020
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
Some people claim that I "ruin their fantasy" or whatever else when I ask questions pertaining to real life. I had a feeling that hellsgate was saying that this was "real, and people DO do it" and even made reference to a link in his sig line that is not there. So, I was wondering, if it was real, what happens to those kids. After all, if you have "high risk pregnancy swinging sex" then surely some kids are produced from it.



Food for thought!
Exactly. Ive always wondered the same thing, especially the couple of times I was offered it. I kept thinking, soooo, what happens if/when she actually gets pregnant.

Also, it may "ruin" the fantasy but it's always better to think about what could happen and how it will effect everyone involved in the end.

Better safe than sorry.
__________________
I find it kinda funny..... I find it kinda sad....... The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Nothing But PORN!!!

For all the Panties Lovers

Women using Toys

What Men and Women think about Blowjobs!!!

P.S., I am a Guy....
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2011, 06:10 PM   #56
LindsayRae
Fuck Off
 
LindsayRae is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago69 View Post
Also, it may "ruin" the fantasy but it's always better to think about what could happen and how it will effect everyone involved in the end.

Better safe than sorry.
Exactly. In theory, being at a glory hole or fucking a stranger can sound hot. Even fucking when you know you're not on the pill and the man doesn't use a condom. However, reality has kept me from ever contemplating any of those fantasies. (And I have been a person who has lived many of the things I have once fantasized over.)

I don't care/don't mind, or whatever, when people have fantasies that they'll never live. I guess, though, when they don't make that statement clear I'll take them literally. *shrugs* It's just part of who I am and how my brain is wired, I guess. (And that's why I do state which fantasies I'll never consider for real!)

Maybe it's na´ve of me, but I come from a place where I was involved in a large online group that was very active OFFline. Most of those people were good people and they actually were who they said they were. I don't think it's right to lie online and I don't think simply being online is a "good reason" to just lie to others.

Obviously, many at Lit just don't understand me and vice versa. Hell, even my own ex husband said "Don't ruin it for me" when he would cyber a "woman" and I told him that person had been outted as a man and stole fake pics.

Realism is the best way to go and live life, IMO.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #57
piccicatopolka
gypsywitch
 
piccicatopolka's Avatar
 
piccicatopolka is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NorCal
Posts: 5,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
I'm bumping this because it's totally hot. It's a fantasy of mine, of course it is one I wouldn't indulge in real life (just like incest or other extreme taboo fetishes) but it is a huge turn on to think about. Being used is considered to be hot by many women but being used for a specific, completely primal reason is sexy to me.

Just my thoughts on it. Love it or leave it.
Yeah... me too. A human male with animal desire is a huge turn on. Totally primal and way fun! I've only gotten to do it in real life a few times with the same guy. Its a definite fantasy now while thinking about other men!

Though I've had a lot of primal fun with several men there is just something awesome about the free-load deposit. Too bad I can't take the pill anymore.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #58
Chicago69
Literotica Guru
 
Chicago69's Avatar
 
Chicago69 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Chicago - City of Da Mare, IL - Land of the Guv'nor
Posts: 2,020
Haha. Yes, I agree. As far as fantasy goes I'm pretty open to A LOT of different, freaky things. As far as acting them out, safety first. Then we can take it from there.

The Breast Feeding fantasy is interesting though. Hmmm, I don't even really care if there milking coming out. Haha.

Anyone in Chicago interested in chatting about it maybe? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
Exactly. In theory, being at a glory hole or fucking a stranger can sound hot. Even fucking when you know you're not on the pill and the man doesn't use a condom. However, reality has kept me from ever contemplating any of those fantasies. (And I have been a person who has lived many of the things I have once fantasized over.)

I don't care/don't mind, or whatever, when people have fantasies that they'll never live. I guess, though, when they don't make that statement clear I'll take them literally. *shrugs* It's just part of who I am and how my brain is wired, I guess. (And that's why I do state which fantasies I'll never consider for real!)

Maybe it's na´ve of me, but I come from a place where I was involved in a large online group that was very active OFFline. Most of those people were good people and they actually were who they said they were. I don't think it's right to lie online and I don't think simply being online is a "good reason" to just lie to others.

Obviously, many at Lit just don't understand me and vice versa. Hell, even my own ex husband said "Don't ruin it for me" when he would cyber a "woman" and I told him that person had been outted as a man and stole fake pics.

Realism is the best way to go and live life, IMO.
__________________
I find it kinda funny..... I find it kinda sad....... The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Nothing But PORN!!!

For all the Panties Lovers

Women using Toys

What Men and Women think about Blowjobs!!!

P.S., I am a Guy....
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2011, 08:49 PM   #59
Christopher2012
Passionate Pursuit
 
Christopher2012 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,979
STDs kind of ruin the fun, huh?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #60
Christopher2012
Passionate Pursuit
 
Christopher2012 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post

Maybe it's na´ve of me, but I come from a place where I was involved in a large online group that was very active OFFline. Most of those people were good people and they actually were who they said they were. I don't think it's right to lie online and I don't think simply being online is a "good reason" to just lie to others.

Obviously, many at Lit just don't understand me and vice versa. Hell, even my own ex husband said "Don't ruin it for me" when he would cyber a "woman" and I told him that person had been outted as a man and stole fake pics.

Realism is the best way to go and live life, IMO.

This post makes me think you're a man. jk

But seriously, what's a "good" person? And who says those people weren't lying? How do you know? There are people who marry "good" spouses who end up being liars.

Besides, there has got to be a time where you weren't truthful to an online community. Maybe it was just personal privacy, maybe not... but I know there has been that time.

Maybe what you're trying to say is that people shouldn't lie online maliciously or for personal satisfaction. But you lie everyday... Yes, you do.

Yes, you do...

Yes... uh-huh... I gotcha... but you do.

Yeah you do. Right, but... that still counts.

Yes, you do. You're lying right now. You do.

Okay, at this point... you're just in denial.

  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2011, 09:52 PM   #61
piccicatopolka
gypsywitch
 
piccicatopolka's Avatar
 
piccicatopolka is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NorCal
Posts: 5,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher2012 View Post
STDs kind of ruin the fun, huh?
That's why I like this place.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2011, 12:21 AM   #62
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 787
Fantasy is fantasy. I think I said it in a previous post, playing make believe is nice when it is with someone you love. I don't know about other Lit people but I'm pretty selective with who I bring into my "fantasies" that I choose to make reality...

Why the vendetta against this particular thread? It is a valid fetish.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2011, 12:25 AM   #63
Christopher2012
Passionate Pursuit
 
Christopher2012 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
Fantasy is fantasy. I think I said it in a previous post, playing make believe is nice when it is with someone you love. I don't know about other Lit people but I'm pretty selective with who I bring into my "fantasies" that I choose to make reality...

Why the vendetta against this particular thread? It is a valid fetish.
Have you had the surgery yet? How'd it go?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2011, 12:50 AM   #64
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher2012 View Post
Have you had the surgery yet? How'd it go?
My mouth hurts, but it'll be 100% this weekend. I hate unknown extra teeth. I don't feel like I've lost any wisdom at all.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2011, 12:58 AM   #65
Christopher2012
Passionate Pursuit
 
Christopher2012 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
My mouth hurts, but it'll be 100% this weekend. I hate unknown extra teeth. I don't feel like I've lost any wisdom at all.
Yeah, just really resist the urge to eat meats and stuff like that until day 4-5ish. Because I tried eating small bites of a steak on night 3 and that turned out to be a nightmare... It was bad...
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2011, 03:59 PM   #66
iwantyoufuckme
Really Experienced
 
iwantyoufuckme's Avatar
 
iwantyoufuckme is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 151
never a stranger,
but i love being cum inside.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2011, 07:11 PM   #67
lemmesee
Literotica Guru
 
lemmesee's Avatar
 
lemmesee is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: East Central Michigan
Posts: 2,340
I love to read and masturbate to breeding and impregnation stories....the hottest ones for me are those when the woman really wants to be impregnated....and she uses really graphic/visual words and phrases, such as "pump your semen/seeds into me"...."spray all your warm white semen into me"...."squirt your man-seeds up into me"...."fill me up with your warm semen"...."make a baby in me"....etc etc....
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2011, 04:28 AM   #68
shyirishamy
Experienced
 
shyirishamy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 43
It would be a fantasy of mine to be used and especially by a black man and to be so called used for breeding. But thats it no way would I ever do this its purly just a fantasy. Christ what would happen after the baby was born, yes I know I would be left holding it and my body out of shape . So its a not go but interesting idea.
__________________
If you think what I'm saying is inappropriate then you should hear what I'm keeping to myself.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2011, 01:08 AM   #69
tanda88
Experienced
 
tanda88 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: sydney... for now
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmesee View Post
I love to read and masturbate to breeding and impregnation stories....the hottest ones for me are those when the woman really wants to be impregnated....and she uses really graphic/visual words and phrases, such as "pump your semen/seeds into me"...."spray all your warm white semen into me"...."squirt your man-seeds up into me"...."fill me up with your warm semen"...."make a baby in me"....etc etc....
That's one of my favourite elements as well, hearing the girl want it so bad just makes it so much hotter. Knowing how much she wants to have my baby.

I hope one day I'll hear it for real.
__________________
My sex map
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2011, 09:48 AM   #70
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmesee View Post
I love to read and masturbate to breeding and impregnation stories....the hottest ones for me are those when the woman really wants to be impregnated....and she uses really graphic/visual words and phrases, such as "pump your semen/seeds into me"...."spray all your warm white semen into me"...."squirt your man-seeds up into me"...."fill me up with your warm semen"...."make a baby in me"....etc etc....
That's what makes it hot for me. When I was playing this game with my ex the dirty talk was what really got both of us going. I remember telling him to "keeping cumming" because I needed "more cum to make babies" and he would go crazy.

We would keep it in there, a la creampie style and do it again after he recovered. It was a dirty game, but hours of fun.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2011, 03:29 AM   #71
QuietHurricane
Really Really Experienced
 
QuietHurricane's Avatar
 
QuietHurricane is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
That's what makes it hot for me. When I was playing this game with my ex the dirty talk was what really got both of us going. I remember telling him to "keeping cumming" because I needed "more cum to make babies" and he would go crazy.

We would keep it in there, a la creampie style and do it again after he recovered. It was a dirty game, but hours of fun.
God. That is so freaking sexy. You guys must have had so much fun.

  Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #72
Chrishard
Experienced
 
Chrishard is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 39
[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]
__________________
"What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack o' respect for the law ..." - Sheriff Buford T. Justice
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #73
tanda88
Experienced
 
tanda88 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: sydney... for now
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
That's what makes it hot for me. When I was playing this game with my ex the dirty talk was what really got both of us going. I remember telling him to "keeping cumming" because I needed "more cum to make babies" and he would go crazy.

We would keep it in there, a la creampie style and do it again after he recovered. It was a dirty game, but hours of fun.
__________________
My sex map
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2011, 12:35 AM   #74
piccicatopolka
gypsywitch
 
piccicatopolka's Avatar
 
piccicatopolka is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NorCal
Posts: 5,149
Ah ha ha ~ just realized the simplicity of seeing this thread title is actually a turn on.

  Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #75
Dribbles78
Really Really Experienced
 
Dribbles78 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London, England
Posts: 342
It's great to see this topic again, I was worried when the other Breeding Thread went silent but I see a whole new bunch of delicious people have joined in.

As a guy its a very powerful impulse and fantasy release to want to impregnate a woman but in all fairness it certainly needs to be contemplated with real world consequence.

With me ex, who got me into the topic we would fantasise about impregnating her but she was safely on the pill. She did once kink it up a a notch by turning to me as I had her from behind and aaying " I haven't been taking my pill for 3 weeks, are you gonna fill me and make me yours?

In the heat of the moment(and genuinely not knowing if she was bluffing I forced her face down onto the cushion and raised her hips up and drove it deep to finish inside.

She later admitted she was on the pill and on schedule with it but was surprised and very excited about how I man-handled her after she said it.


Regards
John
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.