Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-17-2011, 10:44 AM   #651
AG82
Literotica Guru
 
AG82's Avatar
 
AG82 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_mojo_pin View Post
Flattery will get you a long way AG...
I would love to go a long way
__________________
If only closed minds came with closed mouths

"God created man before woman. It's just like when I write. First I make a draft." Karen Blixen

Is this where I put a subtle link to my (no longer) newly started pic thread, pretending I don't really care if you visit or not?

Newest pic thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #652
blue_mojo_pin
Literotica Guru
 
blue_mojo_pin's Avatar
 
blue_mojo_pin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by questioneveryone View Post
I'm sure you didn't 'waste' your bath ... I'd love to have heard you crying out though, mmmmm
Well, it was very relaxing, but I wouldn't have complained about some extra entertainment, put it that way
__________________
My picture thread...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2011, 01:02 PM   #653
blue_mojo_pin
Literotica Guru
 
blue_mojo_pin's Avatar
 
blue_mojo_pin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlue2005 View Post
I'm going to keep changing them until you step in and give me a cuddle, darling
*takes a running jump at the screen*
__________________
My picture thread...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2011, 01:02 PM   #654
blue_mojo_pin
Literotica Guru
 
blue_mojo_pin's Avatar
 
blue_mojo_pin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG82 View Post
I would love to go a long way
Let's have some more flattery then
__________________
My picture thread...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2011, 01:17 PM   #655
BabyBlue2005
Resting
 
BabyBlue2005's Avatar
 
BabyBlue2005 is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 38,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_mojo_pin View Post
*takes a running jump at the screen*
*chuckles* Problem is if that was possible you would have been smothered to death by females falling through your laptop by now
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2011, 01:29 PM   #656
blue_mojo_pin
Literotica Guru
 
blue_mojo_pin's Avatar
 
blue_mojo_pin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlue2005 View Post
*chuckles* Problem is if that was possible you would have been smothered to death by females falling through your laptop by now
Ha, in my dreams! Well, not the smothering bit...oh, you know what I mean...
__________________
My picture thread...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2011, 02:16 PM   #657
BabyBlue2005
Resting
 
BabyBlue2005's Avatar
 
BabyBlue2005 is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 38,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_mojo_pin View Post
Ha, in my dreams! Well, not the smothering bit...oh, you know what I mean...
Scarily, I understand completely what you mean

One day, in the very near future, they will make fully 3d web cams that will make it seem like the person is there with you. If they add in a special body suit with sensors linked in to a software program, I think you could pretty much simulate a sexual experience without the benefit of the people being physically in the same room but still retain the interactive feel of it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2011, 06:19 PM   #658
blue_mojo_pin
Literotica Guru
 
blue_mojo_pin's Avatar
 
blue_mojo_pin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlue2005 View Post
Scarily, I understand completely what you mean

One day, in the very near future, they will make fully 3d web cams that will make it seem like the person is there with you. If they add in a special body suit with sensors linked in to a software program, I think you could pretty much simulate a sexual experience without the benefit of the people being physically in the same room but still retain the interactive feel of it.
I used to imagine that sort of thing quite a lot in my youth, believe it or not, when real women were a distant fantasy. Quite sad, really
__________________
My picture thread...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 06:17 AM   #659
FirestarterRed
Really Really Experienced
 
FirestarterRed's Avatar
 
FirestarterRed is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 312
You are gorgeous!!!! Thank you for brightening a still-dark morning!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 01:03 PM   #660
blue_mojo_pin
Literotica Guru
 
blue_mojo_pin's Avatar
 
blue_mojo_pin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirestarterRed View Post
You are gorgeous!!!! Thank you for brightening a still-dark morning!
Thanks very much! I do my best...
__________________
My picture thread...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 01:11 PM   #661
BabyBlue2005
Resting
 
BabyBlue2005's Avatar
 
BabyBlue2005 is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 38,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_mojo_pin View Post
I used to imagine that sort of thing quite a lot in my youth, believe it or not, when real women were a distant fantasy. Quite sad, really
There you go, you've let my secret out now ... I'm really a sad teenage boy in disguise
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #662
blue_mojo_pin
Literotica Guru
 
blue_mojo_pin's Avatar
 
blue_mojo_pin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlue2005 View Post
There you go, you've let my secret out now ... I'm really a sad teenage boy in disguise
Bloody good disguise
__________________
My picture thread...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #663
BabyBlue2005
Resting
 
BabyBlue2005's Avatar
 
BabyBlue2005 is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 38,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_mojo_pin View Post
Bloody good disguise
I know ... the surprises that has causes over the years
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #664
blue_mojo_pin
Literotica Guru
 
blue_mojo_pin's Avatar
 
blue_mojo_pin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlue2005 View Post
I know ... the surprises that has causes over the years
To be honest, even now if I had a disguise that gave me breasts like yours, I would literally never leave the house
__________________
My picture thread...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #665
BabyBlue2005
Resting
 
BabyBlue2005's Avatar
 
BabyBlue2005 is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 38,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_mojo_pin View Post
To be honest, even now if I had a disguise that gave me breasts like yours, I would literally never leave the house
Any time you want to borrow my breasts just yell. Unfortunately the rest of me will come with them but I promise to be really quiet whilst you play You'll never know the rest of me is there, promise
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 02:40 PM   #666
blue_mojo_pin
Literotica Guru
 
blue_mojo_pin's Avatar
 
blue_mojo_pin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlue2005 View Post
Any time you want to borrow my breasts just yell. Unfortunately the rest of me will come with them but I promise to be really quiet whilst you play You'll never know the rest of me is there, promise
No, that's fine, I can cope with the whole package. My place in half an hour? I'll get the oil out
__________________
My picture thread...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 02:42 PM   #667
BabyBlue2005
Resting
 
BabyBlue2005's Avatar
 
BabyBlue2005 is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 38,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_mojo_pin View Post
No, that's fine, I can cope with the whole package. My place in half an hour? I'll get the oil out
It's a date! I've just ordered pizza too so I'll bring it with me
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #668
Bridey83
Literotica Guru
 
Bridey83 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,502
I found it!!! my god arent you a sexy sexy boy. very very very nice...do you give away free samples?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #669
_me_
Sun queen.....;)
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 56,448
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2011, 04:18 AM   #670
blue_mojo_pin
Literotica Guru
 
blue_mojo_pin's Avatar
 
blue_mojo_pin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridey83 View Post
I found it!!! my god arent you a sexy sexy boy. very very very nice...do you give away free samples?
Found what? My thread? You mean you aren't subscribed?

Free? I a manner of speaking. In return for favours
__________________
My picture thread...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2011, 04:19 AM   #671
blue_mojo_pin
Literotica Guru
 
blue_mojo_pin's Avatar
 
blue_mojo_pin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
__________________
My picture thread...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2011, 09:35 AM   #672
questioneveryone
Literotica Guru
 
questioneveryone's Avatar
 
questioneveryone is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Jersey Girl
Posts: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_mojo_pin View Post
Well, it was very relaxing, but I wouldn't have complained about some extra entertainment, put it that way
I love taking long relaxing baths .. feeling the hot water brush over my hard nipples ... not something I get to partake in often ... next time I'll have you and that beautiful body to imagine in the bath with me
__________________

QuestionEveryone


SLAM
SLAM2
Irrational Moment
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2011, 03:52 PM   #673
blue_mojo_pin
Literotica Guru
 
blue_mojo_pin's Avatar
 
blue_mojo_pin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by questioneveryone View Post
I love taking long relaxing baths .. feeling the hot water brush over my hard nipples ... not something I get to partake in often ... next time I'll have you and that beautiful body to imagine in the bath with me
Unless you have a very big bath I expect that will be quite a cosy imagining?
__________________
My picture thread...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2011, 02:59 PM   #674
_me_
Sun queen.....;)
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 56,448
Hello sexy!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2011, 03:16 PM   #675
Bridey83
Literotica Guru
 
Bridey83 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_mojo_pin View Post
Found what? My thread? You mean you aren't subscribed?

Free? I a manner of speaking. In return for favours
Oh im subscribed, dont you worry your sexy head about that! lol. I like the sounds of that
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.