Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 12-31-2011, 04:32 PM   #151
NICEGUY74
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
I heard her breathe heavily for a few minutes before I heard her whisper to herself and leave as quicetly as she could.

My then gf's sister caught me in the shower; she watched me finish while on the toilet, rubbing herself. She's my sister-in-law of over 25 years, whenever she calls me in the middle of the afternoon, knowing her sister isn't home, she'll be in her bathroom, touching herself.

And there are other women, but I need to stop before my jeans tighten up remembering.

mmm nice outcomes.....

Old 12-31-2011, 04:35 PM   #152
NICEGUY74
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtomthumb View Post
She hugged me and asked if she could watch me masturbate into her panties. I looked on in awe as she dropped trou and whipped off a pair of light blue cotton bikinis and set them in the palm of my hand, then leaned back, spread her legs and began to rub herself. I was instantly hard, and wrapping her still-warm and slightly damp in the crotch panties was, at the time, the best thing I had ever felt. I came so hard I saw spots, and as I was busy pumping a record load in the place where just minutes before her pussy had been, she grunted, moaned and proceeded to cum herself.
I bet she still gts herself off thinking about this too... we need more girls like her in the world....

Old 01-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #153
catsguy2
Really Experienced

After the one time my lady woke up and caught me jerking off while kneeling over her, she has only caught me when I’ve planned for her to. I’m very glad she did wake up that first time and let me know how much she enjoys watching me masturbate. Sometimes when she is in the shower, I will lay in bed stroking my hard dick as I think about her and wait for her to walk through the door. When she sees me, she knows she has a wide range of options, it is all up to her. Sometimes she will immediately jump my bone and ride me or she may just kiss me as I make myself cum. Or she may sit in the chair and masturbate herself while watching me jerk off. Once in a while she will smile at me and then act as though I’m not there and go about her business of getting dressed, putting on a show for me. That is really hot to masturbate in front of her while she pretends I’m not there, no talking, no eye contact, just me jerking off while I look at her. She does always seem to look towards me as I cum all over myself, though. Then she gives me a smile and a wink.
My lady does the same to me, too. It is a very pleasant surprise to walk into the bedroom and see her spread out with a toy between her legs. Now all the options are mine but my dick will not let me act as though I don’t see her. I instantly get naked and start stroking my dick while looking at her. I may sit in the chair and gaze at her while I masturbate. Or I may kneel over her and jerk off, cumming on her tits when she tells me to. Or I may eat her out while she continues using her toy on herself, she loves my tongue and a toy working on her pussy at the same time. My dick may wind up inside her but whether I cum on myself, on her or in her and she cums on her toy, my tongue or my dick (or any combination of them, I do envy her ability to have multiple orgasms), it is great fun for both of us and a nice surprise for one of us.

Old 01-06-2012, 01:06 PM   #154
chatman2
Literotica Guru

Smile chatman2

I think my mom caught me when she walked in one night and if she did she didn't show any surprise etc. I covered my self I think.
I don't want to get caught unless it's by some one that will finish it for me. Female only...that is..
Once when young us boys were at a swimming hole skinny dipping and one suggested we have a contest to see who could first...only thing I remember is I wiped it off on a leaf....which I itched for several days....
Enjoy this thread...

Old 01-06-2012, 01:19 PM   #155
bernett69
Literotica Guru

my grandmother caught me as an older teen years ago. the look on her face was priceless.

Old 01-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #156
mantra23
Really Experienced

Ex-Girlfriend came home early and caught me watching a video back in the day while I was rubbing one off. She was none too pleased.

Old 01-08-2012, 04:52 AM   #157
NICEGUY74
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantra23 View Post
Ex-Girlfriend came home early and caught me watching a video back in the day while I was rubbing one off. She was none too pleased.
Shame she didn't offer to help you out..

Old 01-08-2012, 04:57 AM   #158
wanderingseaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsguy2 View Post
After the one time my lady woke up and caught me jerking off while kneeling over her, she has only caught me when I’ve planned for her to. I’m very glad she did wake up that first time and let me know how much she enjoys watching me masturbate. Sometimes when she is in the shower, I will lay in bed stroking my hard dick as I think about her and wait for her to walk through the door. When she sees me, she knows she has a wide range of options, it is all up to her. Sometimes she will immediately jump my bone and ride me or she may just kiss me as I make myself cum. Or she may sit in the chair and masturbate herself while watching me jerk off. Once in a while she will smile at me and then act as though I’m not there and go about her business of getting dressed, putting on a show for me. That is really hot to masturbate in front of her while she pretends I’m not there, no talking, no eye contact, just me jerking off while I look at her. She does always seem to look towards me as I cum all over myself, though. Then she gives me a smile and a wink.
My lady does the same to me, too. It is a very pleasant surprise to walk into the bedroom and see her spread out with a toy between her legs. Now all the options are mine but my dick will not let me act as though I don’t see her. I instantly get naked and start stroking my dick while looking at her. I may sit in the chair and gaze at her while I masturbate. Or I may kneel over her and jerk off, cumming on her tits when she tells me to. Or I may eat her out while she continues using her toy on herself, she loves my tongue and a toy working on her pussy at the same time. My dick may wind up inside her but whether I cum on myself, on her or in her and she cums on her toy, my tongue or my dick (or any combination of them, I do envy her ability to have multiple orgasms), it is great fun for both of us and a nice surprise for one of us.
simply glorious!

Old 01-08-2012, 08:13 AM   #159
adamirish
Really Experienced

Loving this thread guys! Never been caught myself, but now really want to be!

Old 01-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #160
catsguy2
Really Experienced

It’s easy to get caught if you want to but I’m guessing that you want to make sure that you’ll get a positive response. Just before making love with your lady, has she ever run to the bathroom first and said ‘don’t start without me’? You could say ‘I may start but I won’t finish’ to gauge her reaction.
Or, when you are naked in bed with the covers over you and she is not, you could stroke your dick while you gaze lovingly at her. She will notice your hand movement and you can always say you just had an itch if it doesn’t go over well.
Or, one of my favorites, when she is sitting on your face you can masturbate. My lady loves looking in the mirror to watch me jerk off as she cums in my mouth. Even if you don’t have a mirror, she probably reaches for your dick when you’re eating her, right? What if instead of just your dick there to grab, she felt your hand pumping your dick? If she’s ever going to enjoy watching you jerk off, it will be just as she is about to cum.

Old 01-10-2012, 03:48 PM   #161
SWFL_Wordslinger
Really Experienced

Don't know if this really counts or not but the other night I was having a REALLY good dream about my SIL and the next morning my wife told me she woke up to me stroking my hard cock in my sleep and moaning.

My Tumblr Blog--> http://knoebahdie.tumblr.com/

Old 01-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #162
enigma3
Experienced

years ago i had a saturday job at the local newsagent's shop, the owner Mr jenkinson asked me if i wanted to make some more money i said yes, so he said i could tidy up his garden. so the following week i went over to his house while he was at work. his wife linda showed me the garden and i set to work, when i looked inside the shed at the bottom of the garden i found a large stash of girly magazines........ so i ended up in that little shed with a magazine and a very aching hardon masturbating and was caught by mr's jenkinson..........she did'nt seem to mind

Last edited by chargergirl : 01-11-2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: under age

Old 01-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #163
enigma3
Experienced

it was a time of learning over a long summer holiday, mr's jenkinson found lots of jobs for me during that holiday

Old 01-13-2012, 07:40 AM   #164
cbono1969
Really Really Experienced

My stepmother saw me jerking off with her Panties!!

I have been using my stepmother"s panties for years..I'm 42 and she"s in her 60"s..Anyway,,One day I was on my bed using her panties to pleasure myself and I them wrapped around the base of my cock and I sliding my hand up and down, thinking how hot it was and when I opened my eyes I saw my Stepmother looking at me..She didnt say a word and Ran off..We never talked about it but I have to admit I really go out of the way now to let her see me and leave my cum all over her panties...
Does anyone leave the door open or look to let a family memeber see you Jerking off???

Old 01-13-2012, 08:29 AM   #165
Debbie920
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbono1969 View Post
I have been using my stepmother"s panties for years..I'm 42 and she"s in her 60"s..Anyway,,One day I was on my bed using her panties to pleasure myself and I them wrapped around the base of my cock and I sliding my hand up and down, thinking how hot it was and when I opened my eyes I saw my Stepmother looking at me..She didnt say a word and Ran off..We never talked about it but I have to admit I really go out of the way now to let her see me and leave my cum all over her panties...
Does anyone leave the door open or look to let a family memeber see you Jerking off???

Did she run off to the kitchen to get her meat chopper?
Why would the mother in law be going into your room inte first place? Who's house is it

Ignore that lol you said stepmother not mother in law!!!!

Last edited by Debbie920 : 01-13-2012 at 08:31 AM.

Old 01-13-2012, 08:58 AM   #166
rbone04
Literotica Guru

Got caught by an attractive hotel house keeper one time. Awkward! She shrieked and said "I am so fucking sorry!!" before fleeing the scene. The do not disturb sign fell off.

* "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

~Mark Twain
* "This land is your land and this land is my land, sure, but the world is run by those that never listen to music anyway."
~Bob Dylan
* "Wear your knowledge like a pocket watch... If I don't ask you what time it is, I don't fucking care what time it is."
~loosely based on something Lord Chesterfield once said
These are a few of my favorite things...

Old 01-13-2012, 09:11 AM   #167
cbono1969
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie920 View Post
Did she run off to the kitchen to get her meat chopper?
Why would the mother in law be going into your room inte first place? Who's house is it

Ignore that lol you said stepmother not mother in law!!!!
yes..Stepmother..She and My dad"s house..Anyway,,She didnt get the meat chopper..I can share that she did take a good look at my hard cock as the her panties were all around my cock...It was very hot and soooo taboo at the same time..Now I have tryed to wear her Panties and jerk off at the same time...I often sniff them as I go use them to knowing her wet juices were there..I wonder if she gets wet knowing I use her panties???So hot!

Old 01-13-2012, 10:45 AM   #168
PaulBlart
Really Experienced

Wife caught me

My wife and I like to masturbate in front of each other. But, one time I was going solo when I thought she was at work. I was in the throes of passion when I opened my eyes and she was standing there. I was startled and tried to cover myself. She was not fazed and said, "you aren't stopping now, pull those covers back so I can see." She then started talking me through what she wanted to see and I followed her instructions. I finally finished, she just turned and left for work without another word. It was incredibly hot and confusing.

Old 01-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #169
daveanddanika
Virgin

i use to stay in a motel every weekend i made sure that on last day of checkout .i would get caught by the maid.it was always exciting getting caught ..

Old 01-14-2012, 12:45 AM   #170
recn
Experienced

seinfeld

just saw the funny episode of seinfeld where george gets caught by his mother. lol.

Old 01-14-2012, 05:28 AM   #171
Monkey_Face
Lit guru

Got caught once by a friend in high school.

Nothing hot about it really. Just didn't make eye contact for a while after.

Old 01-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #172
jenibee
Miss Voice Literotica

Really enjoying these posts. Keep 'em coming.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #173
more_snow_plz
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by recn View Post
just saw the funny episode of seinfeld where george gets caught by his mother. lol.
"Treating your body like an amusement park!" The Contest, one of my favorite episodes.

Old 01-14-2012, 11:03 PM   #174
recn
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by more_snow_plz View Post
"Treating your body like an amusement park!" The Contest, one of my favorite episodes.
yeah the 'bating contest haha!

and the times when george's mom's hospital room mate gets the sponge baths by the sexy nurse behind the curtain.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #175
jenibee
Miss Voice Literotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by recn View Post
yeah the 'bating contest haha!

and the times when george's mom's hospital room mate gets the sponge baths by the sexy nurse behind the curtain.
rofl; classic!