Old 10-08-2016, 12:24 AM   #1
emvee3g
Virgin

Squirt or gush?

Men, have you ever been with a woman that does either? Does the mess or action gross you out?

Ladies, do you enjoy gushing/squirting and is it a different type of orgasm for you or is it all rolled up in one?

I'm a gusher and it gets rather messy fairly quickly once I start. This type of orgasm for me is separate than vaginal but when both happens at the same time the sensation us pretty ducking amazing. I really end up losing sense of myself and in my mind it really is about getting that cock deeper, faster and harder inside of me.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:31 AM   #2
Jay_ant
Really Experienced

Unfortunately I've never been with a squirter. Hopefully one day soon though!!!

Old 10-08-2016, 12:36 AM   #3
Imperfect_Guy
Really Experienced

I've been with many women but only 2 who have done this. One was a gusher and one a squirter. I found it incredibly erotic with both women and wish it would have happened with more women. I think sex is meant to be wet and the wetter the better, although afterwards, the sheets do get cold in the middle of the night!

Old 10-08-2016, 01:43 AM   #4
xhxhxh
Literotica Guru

I hope it happens eventually. I find it so incredibly hot...

Old 10-08-2016, 01:59 AM   #5
toocurious1974
Experienced

My wife is a gusher... when she has a strong vaginal orgasm she can release a flood... it's awesome and I'm getting very skilled at giving her one whenever I like. It does have its own distinct aroma, that I am indifferent towards, but it tastes amazing. I love it when I can induce this reaction while performing oral, she can literally fill my mouth with it, and I love how it tastes. The other night it went up my nose! And once she does it once, it gets easier to trigger it over and over, to the point she has to push me away and just ride her orgasm out... Yes, it does make for wet sheets but we save a ton on lube!

I can remember one time she was on her back with her knees pulled up by her ears. I watched her gaping pussy fill up with the gush and spill over, running over her puckered asshole... Her pussy remained filled with whatever didn't spill out, like a mountain lake. One of the hottest things I've ever been a part of.

Last edited by toocurious1974 : 10-08-2016 at 02:04 AM.

Old 10-08-2016, 04:07 AM   #6
ShyGuy68
The Dane with a cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by emvee3g View Post
Men, have you ever been with a woman that does either? Does the mess or action gross you out?

Ladies, do you enjoy gushing/squirting and is it a different type of orgasm for you or is it all rolled up in one?

I'm a gusher and it gets rather messy fairly quickly once I start. This type of orgasm for me is separate than vaginal but when both happens at the same time the sensation us pretty ducking amazing. I really end up losing sense of myself and in my mind it really is about getting that cock deeper, faster and harder inside of me.
I haven't been with one, but I would love to try it! I find it hot when a women can do it

Old 10-08-2016, 05:42 AM   #7
hadruprider
Really Experienced

Could you explain exactly what the difference is between squirting and gushing?

I have experienced a woman releasing some fluid, though I would not really describe it as either squirting or gushing.

I love it. Certainly not gross. Especially when she is on top and it oozes down over me.

Old 10-08-2016, 10:15 AM   #8
live4thebj
Literotica Guru

Yes I been with both multiple times and I love it!
Mommy is a wonderful thing, and should be well appreciated. Some of the best fucks I have the pleasure of experiencing were with mommies. Long live the MILF! Also, just because I LOVE anal play does NOT mean I am into guys. So bi/gay men, STOP PMing me!!!

This toy is da bomb!!! The hummingbird Mastubator Attachment Amazon sells it cheaper btw!

Old 10-08-2016, 10:17 AM   #9
xhxhxh
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocurious1974 View Post
My wife is a gusher... when she has a strong vaginal orgasm she can release a flood... it's awesome and I'm getting very skilled at giving her one whenever I like. It does have its own distinct aroma, that I am indifferent towards, but it tastes amazing. I love it when I can induce this reaction while performing oral, she can literally fill my mouth with it, and I love how it tastes. The other night it went up my nose! And once she does it once, it gets easier to trigger it over and over, to the point she has to push me away and just ride her orgasm out... Yes, it does make for wet sheets but we save a ton on lube!

I can remember one time she was on her back with her knees pulled up by her ears. I watched her gaping pussy fill up with the gush and spill over, running over her puckered asshole... Her pussy remained filled with whatever didn't spill out, like a mountain lake. One of the hottest things I've ever been a part of.
That sounds AMAZING

Old 10-08-2016, 12:51 PM   #10
txfuncouple
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocurious1974 View Post

This is incredibly hot. Very, very lucky man to get to experience this regularly.

Have never understood why some women are embarrassed by squirting. It's pretty much verifiable proof you're getting your partner off. And it's extremely hot when a woman squirts in your mouth when you're going down on her.

Old 10-08-2016, 03:18 PM   #11
oOMinxOo
Really Experienced

Gushing! That's what it's called. How did I not know this. Now I have a name for he thing I do.

Old 10-08-2016, 04:33 PM   #12
Sugarfoot10
Experienced

both

I can do both......but I have never done it with a partner, only while masturbating.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:40 PM   #13
toocurious1974
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadruprider View Post

I have experienced a woman releasing some fluid, though I would not really describe it as either squirting or gushing.

I love it. Certainly not gross. Especially when she is on top and it oozes down over me.
I could be wrong, but the difference as I see it is in how the ejaculate fluid is released? Squirting produces that stream of fluid which shoots out forcefully, often in a ballistic arc, while gushing is more like what you describe that you have experienced, perhaps just with a larger volume of fluid.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:46 PM   #14
toocurious1974
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by txfuncouple View Post
This is incredibly hot. Very, very lucky man to get to experience this regularly.

Have never understood why some women are embarrassed by squirting. It's pretty much verifiable proof you're getting your partner off. And it's extremely hot when a woman squirts in your mouth when you're going down on her.
Thanks Tex, it is incredibly hot and I am a VERY lucky man. Having the best sex of my life with this woman and it gets better every day. i love when she fills my mouth this way

I could see if someone who was not aware of what squirting/gushing was became embarrassed if they achieved it by happenstance, but wouldn't the accompanying orgasm make you want it every time? Why be embarrassed by something that feels so good?

Old 10-09-2016, 04:07 PM   #15
emvee3g
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadruprider View Post

The difference between squirting and gushing is like how some guys shoot and others 'dribble' (for the lack of a better word). Hope that helps explain.

Old 10-10-2016, 12:33 AM   #16
Interested_Girl
Highly Misunderstood

I think most women who squirt can do both.

I will be honest, it has to with the angle (position), horniness and strength of the pelvic wall.

There is no way for it to be done purely through clitoral stimulation, for me. I find that fingering, toying or cock all work, but that certain positions work best, either me on top, or my legs over his shoulders, tilted slightly up. I have also never experience squirting via doggy-style (which feels amazing ANYWAY).

When it comes to fingering, the best position of the fingers is the "spider-man", you use your index and middle fingers, as they can get deeper, have more flexibility and finger harder and better. It is the best for g-spot stimulation.

It does feel exceptionally different from a clitoral orgasm.

Old 10-10-2016, 12:35 AM   #17
mrspank30
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interested_Girl View Post

I will be honest, it has to with the angle (position), horniness and strength of the pelvic wall.

There is no way for it to be done purely through clitoral stimulation, for me. I find that fingering, toying or cock all work, but that certain positions work best, either me on top, or my legs over his shoulders, tilted slightly up. I have also never experience squirting via doggy-style (which feels amazing ANYWAY).

When it comes to fingering, the best position of the fingers is the "spider-man", you use your index and middle fingers, as they can get deeper, have more flexibility and finger harder and better. It is the best for g-spot stimulation.

Holy sHit! For some reason this has me in love with you

Old 10-10-2016, 10:05 AM   #18
Interested_Girl
Highly Misunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspank30 View Post
Holy sHit! For some reason this has me in love with you
Lol. Now don't go doing that.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:15 AM   #19
pvt_addiction
Literotica Guru

Quote:

The "Spider Man" huh? I'm going to have to keep this in mind.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:28 AM   #20
Interested_Girl
Highly Misunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvt_addiction View Post
The "Spider Man" huh? I'm going to have to keep this in mind.
Mmmhmmm. Yeah. I had an ex boyfriend YEARS ago do research and when he came back with hat nugget, I was like, yeah, okay, let's try it.

Well, research prevailed. Granted, I was already squirting, but primarily with sex, after implementing that technique squirting while being fingered beca me more frequent. Also, if I didn't squirt during sex, he would finish me off that way.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:50 AM   #21
pvt_addiction
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Mmmhmmm. Yeah. I had an ex boyfriend YEARS ago do research and when he came back with hat nugget, I was like, yeah, okay, let's try it.

Well, research prevailed. Granted, I was already squirting, but primarily with sex, after implementing that technique squirting while being fingered beca me more frequent. Also, if I didn't squirt during sex, he would finish me off that way.
Wow! And he's an ex?

Old 10-10-2016, 11:38 AM   #22
indianman69
Really Really Experienced

I have never experienced a girl squirt while they orgasm. Or maybe I am not doing something correctly?

Old 10-10-2016, 08:07 PM   #23
naughtynjmale
Really Experienced

ive been with 2 women who squirt and its the hottest thing

i had them ride my face while i licked their pussies and ass and then mastrubated

they would squirt in my mouth and id swallow or on my face and id lick it up

its the best

Old 10-10-2016, 10:31 PM   #24
FunKinkguy
Virgin

I've been with several squirters and gushers. I have always found them very hot. The first one I was with was when I was in college and got picked up by a cute older lady at the beach. We ended up fooling around on a lounge chair on the beach and I didn't have a condom so I just fingered her until she came. She warned me she would squirt and I found it hot when she did.

The next time I had a gusher was with a girlfriend in my early 20's. We were on the couch and she was riding me. She came very hard and I noticed my cock, balls, and stomach were covered in her juices. It was a lot of juices too, lol. She had never done that and started to be embarrassed but I assured her it was hot. She would do that many times after that with me.

I've been with several more squirters or very wet girls and we'd just make sure to put a towel underneath her when she came.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:38 PM   #25
Interested_Girl
Highly Misunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvt_addiction View Post
Wow! And he's an ex?

Hahah, yeah. He dumped me, believe it or not.