Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 01-11-2018, 09:15 PM   #1
Valendon
Experienced

Are more guys sucking dick? And do their gals like to watch?

This might be more appropriate for the LGBT forums, but seems to me guys sucking dick is becoming more accepted. And halleluja! It's not so much that guys self-identify as bi-, but in 3-ways and other multiple person sexy goings-on, seems like guys are less reluctant to join their lady in sucking the random cock or two.

Ladies: I think this is great! We've been getting it on with each other for ages, and much to our guys' delight. I think seeing guys playing with each other is even hotter because it's still a little bit taboo. So: 1) Are any of you noticing this too? and
2) What do you think?

(Straight) Guys: Are you getting more comfortable around cocks? Have you taken a lick? If not, what stops you? If you have, how'd it happen?

Can't wait to hear!
Val

And here are some stories if you'd like to read about my kinks and history: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 01-11-2018, 09:18 PM   #2
newcouple1128
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valendon View Post
This might be more appropriate for the LGBT forums, but seems to me guys sucking dick is becoming more accepted. And halleluja! It's not so much that guys self-identify as bi-, but in 3-ways and other multiple person sexy goings-on, seems like guys are less reluctant to join their lady in sucking the random cock or two.

Ladies: I think this is great! We've been getting it on with each other for ages, and much to our guys' delight. I think seeing guys playing with each other is even hotter because it's still a little bit taboo. So: 1) Are any of you noticing this too? and
2) What do you think?

(Straight) Guys: Are you getting more comfortable around cocks? Have you taken a lick? If not, what stops you? If you have, how'd it happen?

Can't wait to hear!
Val
I'm not opposed to taking a lick. I think society is becoming more accepting of, I hate lables, but bi/gay people so it's out there more and people are willing to give anything a shot and not be judged. In the moment when everything is flowing if a cock was to end up in front of my face, even by accident during a 3 some, I would give it a lick and see how it is.

Old 01-11-2018, 09:30 PM   #3
luckyseven
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcouple1128 View Post
In the moment when everything is flowing if a cock was to end up in front of my face, even by accident during a 3 some, I would give it a lick and see how it is.
I share your you comment and I think guys and women are more likely to try new things if the situation was right. Labels don't help and personally I think they are becoming less and less important.

Old 01-11-2018, 09:31 PM   #4
Naughtyboy31
Literotica Guru

I've sucked a cock but only when the woman was there sucking it also and playing with mine. Did I like it? Yea it was better than I expected. He sucked mine. I would consider myself orally bi. I won't do guy/guy only unless the woman is there. I'm still straight and don't consider myself gay at all and never will.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:01 PM   #5
Valendon
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyboy31 View Post
I've sucked a cock but only when the woman was there sucking it also and playing with mine. Did I like it? Yea it was better than I expected. He sucked mine. I would consider myself orally bi. I won't do guy/guy only unless the woman is there. I'm still straight and don't consider myself gay at all and never will.
That's kinda what I'm beginning to realize. I've heard more than one guy say they'd never be able to kiss another guy, but sucking a dick, especially in a group setting, no problem! I'm seeing some new language too: Bi-friendly; orally bi-, etc. https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/1418170/23310728

And here are some stories if you'd like to read about my kinks and history: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Last edited by Valendon : 01-11-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:37 PM   #6
hbcacouple
Really Experienced

My experiences

I love sucking and having men cum in my mouth and on my face. Occasionally some flies onto my chest or hair. My husband us usually with me and will kiss me and lick up the stray spurts. He has sucked a few dicks with my encouragement. He is not really inclined to do it on his own but when I am working away on one and he is horny, he can be convinced to suck for a while. He has not sucked a guy on his own but, I am getting excited about the idea. Soon, I plan to get a big guy hard, get my husband started sucking on it an keep encouraging him until he gets that load. Then it will be his turn to share it with me. He is ready even if he doesn't know it yet.

Old 01-12-2018, 11:00 AM   #7
JackOffer
Literotica Guru

I absolutely love sucking cock and always have. Both my late wives loved that I sucked cock and my new husband loves it too!

Old 01-12-2018, 02:39 PM   #8
Folders83

Been in a MMF with the ex and she asked me to suck the other guy off but na, just not for me, which is strange cause id fuck a passable sissy in a heartbeat.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:33 PM   #9
muycurioso
Really Experienced

great question.

I have broached this subject with 2 women in my life. One a friend with benefits. We watched some bi MMF video tapes together after that a few times. Yes, it was years ago. The other my wife during fantasy talk. It would have to be an almost perfect situation with a lot of comfort between all of us. Or better yet another couple. The women could watch. I like to find the pics with words where the woman encourages/demands the man to suck it or to lick her cum filled pussy while he watches.

It would be fun to just join another couple too.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:58 PM   #10
elizabeth15

Itís interesting and kind of funny that so many guys are willing to suck cock but not kiss another guy, esp since I think two guys kissing is super sexy. Itís analogous to men who like watching women kiss, I suppose. But we all have our limits.

My favorite sexual partner was a bi ex. We had a lot of fun threeways and it was such fun to see him enjoying something different, with someone who could give him what I couldnít. And itís a fun kind of freedom to not have to worry about whoís doing what with whom. Just a fun free for all.

Old 01-12-2018, 04:08 PM   #11
NCopenMIND
Literotica Guru

Its kind of weird when you say it but, im also in the group that would suck a dick before i kissed a guy. If i was in a situation where things got hot and heavy with anither guy and girl and everything was naturally flowing i wouldnt mind sucking a dick but i wouldnt be interested in kissing him

Old 01-12-2018, 04:16 PM   #12
paulw128

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCopenMIND View Post
Its kind of weird when you say it but, im also in the group that would suck a dick before i kissed a guy. If i was in a situation where things got hot and heavy with anither guy and girl and everything was naturally flowing i wouldnt mind sucking a dick but i wouldnt be interested in kissing him
I agree. My friend and I have sucked each other off many times but have never kissed. I have no desire to

Old 01-12-2018, 04:23 PM   #13
NCopenMIND
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulw128 View Post
I agree. My friend and I have sucked each other off many times but have never kissed. I have no desire to
I have never actually sucked a guy off. And really if you had asked me 5 years ago if i ever would i would have said no. The past few years i have changed my tune a little. I would definitely be open to it in a mmf situation

Old 01-12-2018, 04:27 PM   #14
paulw128

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCopenMIND View Post
I have never actually sucked a guy off. And really if you had asked me 5 years ago if i ever would i would have said no. The past few years i have changed my tune a little. I would definitely be open to it in a mmf situation
It started out as threesomes with my wife and our close male friend. We eased into the relationship with my wife's help and encouragement. We first started "accidentally" touching each other, then it progressed beyond that to sucking each other and finally to playing without my wife present. She's fine with that, as long as I share all the details later on

Old 01-12-2018, 04:34 PM   #15
loveupskirt

Interesting thread. I consider myself hetero. Very attracted to women physically and sexually. Don't typically notice much about guys. Would be very reluctant to ever kiss, snuggle, or anything like that. No way I would ever engage in Anything anal!

But the idea of running my hands over a cock, getting it hard, and getting it off? Now that's another story. If my wife were there and encouraging me, I might even suck him off. And definitely would enjoy being stroked or sucked off. So I guess I'm right in with many on this subject!

Old 01-12-2018, 04:40 PM   #16
Suburbia

This is the male half.

My first time sucking a cock I was in a three way and she and I were 69 and he was behind her. He pulled it out and offered it to me and I thought, "what the hell"

OMG. so THAT is where that goes! It was amazing! I had no idea that dicks were soft and hard at the same time. I had no idea how neat it would be to feel a hard, yet squishy, thing on my lips... that was WARM TO THE TOUCH.

Toys ain't in it. Body temp makes all the difference.

I really am not that attracted to men, but I consider myself bisexual because I really like sucking cock.

Old 01-12-2018, 04:44 PM   #17
miniwritessmut
Experienced

I just posted this in the GLBT forum, but last night when the g/f and I were having sex I asked her if she'd be down to watch me blow a cute femboy should the opportunity arise. Her response was squirting a little, so I think she's game, too.

Warning: lots and lots of dicks. They're everywhere.

Old 01-12-2018, 04:48 PM   #18
NCopenMIND
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulw128 View Post
It started out as threesomes with my wife and our close male friend. We eased into the relationship with my wife's help and encouragement. We first started "accidentally" touching each other, then it progressed beyond that to sucking each other and finally to playing without my wife present. She's fine with that, as long as I share all the details later on
Yeah i have had many fantasies that involved me and my wife sucking a man off together and having him cum on both of our faces or even in both of our mouths then letting them suck me off. I have always cum very hard when jerking off to those fantasies. My wife would never ever consider something like that though

Old 01-12-2018, 06:01 PM   #19
Valendon
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniwritessmut View Post
I just posted this in the GLBT forum, but last night when the g/f and I were having sex I asked her if she'd be down to watch me blow a cute femboy should the opportunity arise. Her response was squirting a little, so I think she's game, too.
I considered putting it in the GLBT forum to start with, but then put it here because, for some reason, guys sucking cock isn't necessarily regarded as bi or gay anymore--just mainstream sex! Are we on the cusp of pan-sexuality, do you suppose? It's certainly curious!

Old 01-12-2018, 06:15 PM   #20
Valendon
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth15 View Post
Itís interesting and kind of funny that so many guys are willing to suck cock but not kiss another guy, esp since I think two guys kissing is super sexy. Itís analogous to men who like watching women kiss, I suppose. But we all have our limits.

My favorite sexual partner was a bi ex. We had a lot of fun threeways and it was such fun to see him enjoying something different, with someone who could give him what I couldnít. And itís a fun kind of freedom to not have to worry about whoís doing what with whom. Just a fun free for all.
I Know!!! I didn't start out eating pussy, I started out kissing a girlfriend. Must be the residual stigma of "gayness" for straight guys? They're not really gay if they don't kiss? Ah, well--glad to see some shift in sexuality, and if a guy can suck a dick without feeling gay, more power to him (and all of us!!)

Old 01-13-2018, 10:29 AM   #21
housek
Experienced

I am married ...but in college had the experience of sucking a couple dicks. The one was with a couple I was friends with and we would party and then have 3somes. it was quick to see that he was open to MM stuff and she def. wanted to see it...we did stuff for her to watch...touching, jacking and sucking...I really liked sucking him and grew to want to do it ...even when she was not around...but he was not into that...too bad I would have blown him whenever he wanted at that point. I had a nother friend, a larger black guy, who was gay...he was always after me...I was shorter, cute...he always made comments...then one night after lotsa partying I let him suck my cock...it felt so good...I guess I became a little bit his bitch...I let him suck me whenever he wanted...eventually I ended up blowing him...my biggest regret...never getting a load.

I would love to be able to get some dick on the side these days...secretly.

Old 01-13-2018, 10:49 AM   #22
Hitchiker69

Hard cocks are just SO appealing, that once I tried sucking one I found I loved it. There's no going back. I've sucked cocks in group situations, not caring who watched or who knew.

When I have sex with a man it's usually been one to one, and with the right guy anything goes...sucking, kissing, anal...I give it and I take it, loving it all!

Sex life is a lot quieter now than it was when I was young and single. I wish my wife was into watching. I'd love to suck some cock with her or without her.