Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-21-2017, 05:22 AM   #1
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,555
My wife on vacation without me

Last night my wife and I decided that we would vacation separately this year with complete permission to do what we liked with whom we liked.

Then we spent the rest of the evening fantasizing about what might happen on our trips. Of course, the fantasy eventually turned into great sex.

Anyone out there had experience of a real life adventure like this?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2017, 11:12 PM   #2
biglex
Virgin
 
biglex is offline
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 19
Overnight

My wife has gone on quick trips by herself and visited an old boyfriend...hot stories when she came back
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2017, 11:15 PM   #3
rainsol
Literotica Guru
 
rainsol's Avatar
 
rainsol is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 509
Mine is on a road trip with her gf.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2017, 02:55 AM   #4
SissySalina
Literotica Guru
 
SissySalina's Avatar
 
SissySalina is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 505
She goes on trips with Her boyfriends and girlfriends all the time.
She even goes to the Bahamas by Herself.

One trip Her, Her boyfriend and sissy went to Mexico for a week and sissy was tied up the whole time while They enjoyed Themselves.
__________________
Sissy for the of IT

Sissy Salina

Sissy Rules
Sissy will only refer to sissy-self as sissy
Sissy will be in chastity (except for cleaning)
Sissy will be plugged both penile & anal(except for cleaning or usage)
Sissy will have enema twice a day
Sissy is never allowed to say "no"
Sissy giving oral servitude will have hands bound behind back
Sissy will swallow all cum or nectar
Sissy should be milked once a month
Sissy is never allowed ejaculation
Sissy’s only duty is to serve others
Sissyies are always bound or caged at night
Sissies are never to wear any male clothing articles
Sissy's will remove all hair except the long head hair
Sissy will have pierced ears and other piercings
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2017, 05:55 AM   #5
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglex View Post
My wife has gone on quick trips by herself and visited an old boyfriend...hot stories when she came back
We will be apart for about a week. The old friend that Cindy is staying with is female but has promised to introduce Cindy to men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2017, 01:25 PM   #6
gtnlynn
Really Experienced
 
gtnlynn is online now
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 208
My wife went to week-long medical conventions without me and had a few good sexual adventures with men who had called on her office as sales reps from pharma companies. I provided the condoms and she had permission to do whatever she desired. Those days are long gone, but I still enjoy the stories.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2017, 03:45 PM   #7
RipRespon
Really Really Experienced
 
RipRespon's Avatar
 
RipRespon is online now
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: PNW
Posts: 325
I've posted some of my wife's personal vacations without me. One of her favorite place to go was to my brother's in Florida. Although he has seen her naked several times and in various stages of sex, they never admitted had a sexual affair, however, he really got off on setting her up with his friends or watching her get picked up in a bar often resulting in her having sex in his house. He also loved taking her to strip clubs and buying her lap dances.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 07:48 AM   #8
davenjenn
Literotica Guru
 
davenjenn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Southeast US
Posts: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipRespon View Post
I've posted some of my wife's personal vacations without me. One of her favorite place to go was to my brother's in Florida. Although he has seen her naked several times and in various stages of sex, they never admitted had a sexual affair, however, he really got off on setting her up with his friends or watching her get picked up in a bar often resulting in her having sex in his house. He also loved taking her to strip clubs and buying her lap dances.
My husband and did this once and he was surprised how many guys I was with while we were apart LOL
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 07:51 AM   #9
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenjenn View Post
My husband and did this once and he was surprised how many guys I was with while we were apart LOL
I am hoping that the friend that Cindy is visiting will set her up with as many men as possible. We are already joking around about how many she can do in the weeks she will be away.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 10:17 AM   #10
RipRespon
Really Really Experienced
 
RipRespon's Avatar
 
RipRespon is online now
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: PNW
Posts: 325
[quote=davenjenn;87142550]My husband and did this once and he was surprised how many guys I was with while we were apart LOL[/QUOTE

Inquiring minds want to know, how many guys were you with?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 01:35 PM   #11
davenjenn
Literotica Guru
 
davenjenn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Southeast US
Posts: 877
[quote=RipRespon;87144458]
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenjenn View Post
My husband and did this once and he was surprised how many guys I was with while we were apart LOL[/QUOTE

Inquiring minds want to know, how many guys were you with?
I don't recall for sure -- about six or seven, I think
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 01:59 PM   #12
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,555
[quote=davenjenn;87147518]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipRespon View Post

I don't recall for sure -- about six or seven, I think
That's very hot -- I hope my wife is as successful.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 03:12 PM   #13
JackOffer
Literotica Guru
 
JackOffer is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1,358
Separate vacations is the way to go unless you like to share dates, otherwise you just get in each others way.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 03:45 PM   #14
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOffer View Post
Separate vacations is the way to go unless you like to share dates, otherwise you just get in each others way.
We have been naughty on business trips before. But this is the first time we have planned to be naughty
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 06:16 PM   #15
StormyWindows
Really Experienced
 
StormyWindows is offline
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Southeast
Posts: 125
We have done this...guy trips..her girl trips but I know nothing of any adventures from her times away....guess we are boring.
__________________
Everyday is a good day to dream
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 06:42 PM   #16
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyWindows View Post
We have done this...guy trips..her girl trips but I know nothing of any adventures from her times away....guess we are boring.
Just think what she may not be telling you. Perhaps she isn't boring at all
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 07:05 PM   #17
luckyseven
Really Really Experienced
 
luckyseven is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: England
Posts: 379
Hen Party

My wife was invited to a hen party that involved staying away for a long weekend, three nights I think it was. Anyway, there was a total of ten women, most were married or divorced and a couple was still single but all liked to party. You guessed it most of them got laid on the first night. My wife was one of them. She admitted to me later that she and her best friend took two guys back to their room and enjoyed a foursome and fucked most of the night.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 07:07 PM   #18
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyseven View Post
My wife was invited to a hen party that involved staying away for a long weekend, three nights I think it was. Anyway, there was a total of ten women, most were married or divorced and a couple was still single but all liked to party. You guessed it most of them got laid on the first night. My wife was one of them. She admitted to me later that she and her best friend took two guys back to their room and enjoyed a foursome and fucked most of the night.
Did it (does it) excite you when she confessed?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2017, 04:09 AM   #19
jakelc
Literotica Guru
 
jakelc is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 846
We usually have at least one vacation together but also take seperate vacations with friends sometimes. We always confess to each other, although confess is probably the wrong word because it's not a secret what we will do. It's a huge turn on for us to tell each other, but that's also something we do at home and enjoy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2017, 05:53 AM   #20
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakelc View Post
We usually have at least one vacation together but also take seperate vacations with friends sometimes. We always confess to each other, although confess is probably the wrong word because it's not a secret what we will do. It's a huge turn on for us to tell each other, but that's also something we do at home and enjoy.
I hadn't realized how many couples do what we are planning.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2017, 08:32 AM   #21
screwher
Literotica Guru
 
screwher is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,927
Next month for the third summer in a row my wife will be visiting relatives for a week. We've talked about it and have come to the conclusion that she will be having sex with another man during her stay. During her first two trips she hooked up with a friend of her family. After returning home last summer she confessed to her trysts which ended up opening up our marriage to where we both want her having sex with others. So we've decided that she's going to see him again for some more naked fun in his bedroom! Of course this is providing he's still an option.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2017, 10:49 AM   #22
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwher View Post
Next month for the third summer in a row my wife will be visiting relatives for a week. We've talked about it and have come to the conclusion that she will be having sex with another man during her stay. During her first two trips she hooked up with a friend of her family. After returning home last summer she confessed to her trysts which ended up opening up our marriage to where we both want her having sex with others. So we've decided that she's going to see him again for some more naked fun in his bedroom! Of course this is providing he's still an option.
She should call ahead and tell him she is ready for more of his cock
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2017, 11:20 AM   #23
screwher
Literotica Guru
 
screwher is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justfantasies View Post
She should call ahead and tell him she is ready for more of his cock
Yes definitely. But I don't think she has any way to contact him in advance. I do know she's trying to keep her trysts away from her sister. But I'm sure her husband, our brother in law and friend of the guy in question, knows all about it. Guys do talk as well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2017, 11:28 AM   #24
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwher View Post
Yes definitely. But I don't think she has any way to contact him in advance. I do know she's trying to keep her trysts away from her sister. But I'm sure her husband, our brother in law and friend of the guy in question, knows all about it. Guys do talk as well.
Very true -- perhaps your wife could do your brother in law too?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2017, 11:31 AM   #25
RenataAshe
Really Experienced
 
RenataAshe's Avatar
 
RenataAshe is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyseven View Post
My wife was invited to a hen party that involved staying away for a long weekend, three nights I think it was. Anyway, there was a total of ten women, most were married or divorced and a couple was still single but all liked to party. You guessed it most of them got laid on the first night. My wife was one of them. She admitted to me later that she and her best friend took two guys back to their room and enjoyed a foursome and fucked most of the night.
A lurker here! Very arousing stories good god. I feel jealous
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.