Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 02-22-2015, 03:13 AM   #1
Sheana_V
Really Really Experienced

Cum in Panties?

I was recently with a guy that really liked cumming on and in my panties, and then having me wear them. Is this a common fetish? Anyone else have this? What is it about?

Old 02-22-2015, 06:18 AM   #2
Justfantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheana_V View Post
I was recently with a guy that really liked cumming on and in my panties, and then having me wear them. Is this a common fetish? Anyone else have this? What is it about?
I have this fetish too -- no idea why. I also like to cum on skirts and blouses. I have been told that this means that it means I like degrading women, but I don't at all; far from it.

There is just something really sexy about seeing my cum ooze out on an article of clothing. I have met several women who like me to do this to them too.

Old 02-22-2015, 06:31 AM   #3
davenjenn
Literotica Guru

Yes -- I have been with quite a few guys who like this and that cum on skirt thing too.

I even have some skirts with tiny cum stains on them. When I wear them, they get me kinda wet.

Old 02-22-2015, 10:38 AM   #4
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

Quote:
Never tried it, but I like the idea. It was a fantasy that came up with an ex, but we never got around to doing it. She wasn't on the pill, so it could have ended up being a bad idea, yeah?

My Blog

Old 02-22-2015, 12:34 PM   #5
ProfQ1955
Literotica Guru

This is something I have done in the past and would do it again. Best one was when I was rubbing it between her nylon panty encased cheeks. Ever since a sucker for blue silky panties.

Old 02-22-2015, 01:00 PM   #6
xlgmech
Virgin

Ditto!!!

Quote:
I do this a lot with my wife usually she is wearing them, then she wears them the rest of the day.

Old 03-07-2015, 05:03 AM   #7
Lion_98
Virgin

I have that fetish too. I have few times cummed on moms panties (took those from hamper) and wiped clean after. Biggest thing would be is she would wear them after i cummed....

Old 03-12-2015, 04:20 PM   #8
surf_naked
Experienced

I was on a first date with a new girl recently, and after an absolutely amazing afternoon of hand-holding and smooching we ended up back at my place to make dinner and have a bottle of wine. We openingly discussed that this was a potential serious relationship and didn't want to ruin it with first date sex. Nevertheless, we ended up in bed naked -- mostly just fondling and making-out. But, we kept our promise of no sex. We both wanted to cum, so we moved into a spoon and she masturbated while I grounding my hard-on against her panty covered ass.

Not long after, she cried out, and came first, really hard. Then she told me she wanted me to cum. I rolled her over onto her stomach and proceed to rub my cock up and down her ass crack, still covered with her panties. I gradually got more and more forceful -- pushing my cock down into her crack, wedging her panties inside (I should mention, she does Crossfit 4-times a week and has the most glorious tight little ass!). When I felt myself getting close, I pulled her panties aside so I could get direct skin-on-skin contact. In short order, I was exploding all over her ass, the small of her back, and her panties. It was incredibly hot, and she said she loved the sound of me coming.

After a long sleep, her panties were still moist the next morning and she wore them home. The thought of her wearing those cum-soaked panties drove me insane the whole next day. Fortunately, I still had the moistened washcloth I used to clean her up the night before, and it still had the wonderful scent of my cum and her skin on it. Needless to say, there was a second date.

Old 03-12-2015, 08:12 PM   #9
SovereignShe
Really Experienced

No sure, but that's hot as hell. Maybe some of us with this fetish do have a small corner of the world.

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, to have the life that is waiting for us.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:34 PM   #10
steamboat610
Literotica Guru

Love to do it in my step daughters

Old 03-12-2015, 09:41 PM   #11
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru

I love the smell of cum the next day

Old 03-13-2015, 02:22 AM   #12
LauraJane008
Experienced

I've had a guy who liked to do this too. For him I think it was "marking" me He'd do it when I was going to be in public afterwards.

So, I'd be dressed for work, just about ready to go, and he'd asked for my knickers, masturbate into them, and get me to put them back on. Or we'd go out somewhere, he'd get me to go to the Ladies room and come back and give them to him. Then he'd disappear, come back with wet panties, and I'd go and put them back on again.

He'd do good stuff for me too so it seemed fair to indulge him.

Old 03-13-2015, 09:11 AM   #13
absmags
Virgin

I have never cum in panties, however I did have one of my neighbors ex girlfriends who would love coming by on her way into work, Fuck her, and then cum in her bra so she could feel my stickiness all day on her tits. She would go into the bathroom and peel her breasts from her bra and masturbate. I would also write on her stomach or tits things like 'i was fucked in the ass this morning' or 'i had cum on my face for breakfast'.

Old 03-15-2015, 10:30 AM   #14
micky4play
Really Experienced

I used to date this girl who left for work early in the morning - she liked me to jack off onto a pair of her panties after she left for work and leave them for her to find when she got home. Said it turned her on that she turned me on enough to cum just thinking about her while she was gone.

Old 03-15-2015, 11:41 PM   #15
little cletus

Yup. I have this fetish. I love cumming on my wife's pantied ass. I've been jacking off into panties since I started jacking off. Used to steal my sisters' panties and make them crusty. I love the look, I love the smell. I also wear panties as often as I can.

Why? I have no idea.

Old 03-16-2015, 09:27 AM   #16
Duckers22
Experienced

Not a fantasy of mine, but I used to date a women who loved this type of thing - She said the thought of having fresh and drying cum on her person in certain situations turned her on, gave her confidence and power.

I remember one time she was going to the dentist and had me cum in her pussy pull out and spread it around her tits whilst keeping her underwear on - just because she could and she concentrated on that whilst in the dentist chair to avoid getting too nervous and freaking out.

At other times she use to love taking the pocket of her trouser suit/jeans etc and having me cum inside her pocket.

As I said for me it did nothing for me really, but I did it because the evenings that followed those events she was especially devilish in bed

Old 03-18-2015, 08:42 PM   #17
Massacre
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraJane008 View Post
I've had a guy who liked to do this too. For him I think it was "marking" me He'd do it when I was going to be in public afterwards.

So, I'd be dressed for work, just about ready to go, and he'd asked for my knickers, masturbate into them, and get me to put them back on. Or we'd go out somewhere, he'd get me to go to the Ladies room and come back and give them to him. Then he'd disappear, come back with wet panties, and I'd go and put them back on again.

He'd do good stuff for me too so it seemed fair to indulge him.
Several years ago i had a gf who asked me to be her master and make her my sex pet. Part of the rules i had made up was i picked her outfits out. Often i would put cum on the list. She was to have a pussy full of cum before she put her panties on. Knowing she was marked with my cum made us both very horny.

Old 03-19-2015, 09:47 AM   #18
Gr82tryit
Really Experienced

I love it.
I love cumming inside a woman's panties. I have no idea why what turns me on about it. They have to be dirty and in the crotch.

I also like cum filled pussies leaking into panties like in this picture
Drives me crazy with lust

But I also like eating cum out of a fresh fucked pussy too
All three engage the same part of my lustful brain
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (53.3 KB, 306 views)

Last edited by Gr82tryit : 03-19-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Old 03-19-2015, 01:54 PM   #19
russko
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr82tryit View Post
I love it.
I love cumming inside a woman's panties. I have no idea why what turns me on about it. They have to be dirty and in the crotch.

I also like cum filled pussies leaking into panties like in this picture
Drives me crazy with lust

But I also like eating cum out of a fresh fucked pussy too
All three engage the same part of my lustful brain
this is crazy sexy

here's a pic of my mrs panties ~ love blowing a load into them (esp the lace inside) after a long edging session
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-08-26 03.44.22 copy.jpg (84.5 KB, 300 views)

Old 03-19-2015, 04:59 PM   #20
tieboy
Experienced

Dude that is one hot pic. Do you have any of you cumming in them and do you clean them up after and do you use dirty ones?

Old 03-21-2015, 12:12 PM   #21
Gr82tryit
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by russko View Post
this is crazy sexy

here's a pic of my mrs panties ~ love blowing a load into them (esp the lace inside) after a long edging session
I love doing that too

I'll post my next one

Old 03-21-2015, 02:29 PM   #22
tammyw
Really Experienced

Quote:
I've never caught my husband using my panties, but I let him pick out ones for me to wear sometimes and I have used silky satin panties during a hand job before and I think panties come in handy when its time for cleanup after a blow job or hand job. If I feel like watching him erupt instead of swallowing that is.

Old 03-23-2015, 09:40 AM   #23
Gr82tryit
Really Experienced

Very hot
Your husband is a lucky guy

Old 03-23-2015, 09:42 AM   #24
nightguy178
Really Experienced

Love to cum in panties it is so erotic to see the cum on the satin

Old 03-23-2015, 09:44 AM   #25
Gr82tryit
Really Experienced

My last session
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (74.3 KB, 209 views)