Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 05-22-2011, 01:04 AM   #526
Remec
Master Glomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Remmy!

Could be some rather delicious plots found there.

Good night, Remec.
Night dahlin'...always seem to be too late for you. I have simply got to work on my timing.

"I have set my life upon a cast, and I shall stand the hazard of the die." -- Richard III

"Watch out for this guy! He's slick! And dark... and mysterious... and maybe even a bit evil! But in a totally sexy way!" -- BooMerengue

Old 05-22-2011, 09:49 AM   #527
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remec View Post
Night dahlin'...always seem to be too late for you. I have simply got to work on my timing.

Yes. Yes, you do.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 05-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #528
MagicaPractica
Paralyzer

Quote:
Damn it!

The end of the world hit 20 minutes ago and I forgot to take pictures. I always miss the best photo ops.
My priest was very disappointed. He had to get up this morning and finish his sermon for the Sunday service. I think he was just procrastinating.

Old 05-22-2011, 05:32 PM   #529
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaPractica View Post
My priest was very disappointed. He had to get up this morning and finish his sermon for the Sunday service. I think he was just procrastinating.
Poor guy. I'm sure he managed.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 05-24-2011, 10:04 PM   #530
Belegon
Still Kicking Around

I've been enjoying this thread, so I am bumping it back to page one.

Vella_La's appointed Honorary Lesbian

Old 05-24-2011, 10:42 PM   #531
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belegon View Post
I've been enjoying this thread, so I am bumping it back to page one.
Hi, Bel. I've been wrapped up in the drama in Missouri and hoping family survives. Kinda lost track of here.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #532
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Is everyone okay?

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 05-25-2011, 12:00 AM   #533
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Is everyone okay?
Yeah. Just got off the phone with them. Cuz lives a distance from Joplin, but the band of storms is rolling over her home now.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-25-2011, 12:05 AM   #534
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

The first year Jim and I drove to Ontario, Canada we followed a band of storms from the Front Range all the way to Wisconsin. On the way back we ran into two more coming out way. No fun, no fun at all!

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 05-25-2011, 03:11 AM   #535
cc'skittykat
4ever Angry Smurf's Girl

Hey everyone!

Just popping in quick, since the toughest 2-3 weeks of the year is upon me, and I am happy to say, almost over!

Be back soon!
Playgrounder and Proud of it!!! #131

TK Anonymous member #35

You get a lot farther if you talk to me on the boards before you PM me...

Old 05-25-2011, 02:20 PM   #536
bequ23
Going green

Hiya to all my AH friends!! It has been a long time since I have been on Lit. Been meaning to check in for a while.

I hope everyone is doing well and anyone near Joplin is okay.

Life here is moving forward....maybe not the way I want it to or at the rate I want it to, but it is moving.

Talk atchas later!

Old 05-25-2011, 08:18 PM   #537
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Hey, Bequ. Hey, CC. Good to see you both.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-26-2011, 12:35 AM   #538
Belegon
Still Kicking Around

Quote:
Hi, Bel. I've been wrapped up in the drama in Missouri and hoping family survives. Kinda lost track of here.
That's the correct priority, love. Happy that I have not heard of any of our brethren or their families being hurt, although there was some property damage for some.

I had my head down in story. That's done, edited and submitted tonight. Decided to just get it in rather than have it beta read and possibly delayed. If the don't accept it, someone else will.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:01 PM   #539
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Is anyone else witnessing the invasion of the cicada?

Quote:
That's the correct priority, love. Happy that I have not heard of any of our brethren or their families being hurt, although there was some property damage for some.

I had my head down in story. That's done, edited and submitted tonight. Decided to just get it in rather than have it beta read and possibly delayed. If the don't accept it, someone else will.
How did the story go, Bel?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-30-2011, 12:03 PM   #540
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Some day I really want to experience the cicada emergence . . . for about a day! Then I want to go home to peace and quiet.

My stories

Old 05-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #541
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Some day I really want to experience the cicada emergence . . . for about a day! Then I want to go home to peace and quiet.
It's an interesting sound, sort of like the sound effects in a campy 50's sci-fi flick.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #542
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Really? I was in Seoul one August and the cicadas there are loud enough to drown out the traffic noise. They all burst into song at once, overpower everything else for a few minutes, then shut up. Odd, truly.

My stories

Old 05-30-2011, 02:31 PM   #543
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Really? I was in Seoul one August and the cicadas there are loud enough to drown out the traffic noise. They all burst into song at once, overpower everything else for a few minutes, then shut up. Odd, truly.
It's loud enough here to drown out the neighbor's dirt bikes and 4-wheelers--and it's a constant, never-ending drone. No, it's more like a rattling roar.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-30-2011, 03:54 PM   #544
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Supposedly they taste good deep fried . . .

My stories

Old 05-30-2011, 07:18 PM   #545
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Supposedly they taste good deep fried . . .
If they weren't so hideous-looking, I might try to find out. The pup sure seems to like them. She's crunching on one right now.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-31-2011, 11:29 PM   #546
Belegon
Still Kicking Around

Quote:
How did the story go, Bel?
I guess we'll see what they think of it... I can't honestly say I thought it was one of my strongest efforts, but I was so happy to finish ANYTHING after so long of a down
period...

Old 05-31-2011, 11:51 PM   #547
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I guess we'll see what they think of it... I can't honestly say I thought it was one of my strongest efforts, but I was so happy to finish ANYTHING after so long of a down
period...
I wrote an essay yesterday. That was a real thrill. I actually finished it.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-31-2011, 11:56 PM   #548
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
I wrote an essay yesterday. That was a real thrill. I actually finished it.
It was a good one, too.

My stories

Old 05-31-2011, 11:58 PM   #549
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
It was a good one, too.
Thank you, bear.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-01-2011, 12:33 AM   #550
rgraham666
Literotica Guru

Well done, Bel and Molly.

I'm actually writing myself these days. I'm polishing up all my BDSM pieces here on Lit and will self publish them in an anthology entitled Short Pieces of Kinky Smut.

After the clusterfuck that was my last work I prefer to have complete control.

Rob is deep, thoughtful and so very empathetic. He too can take the load of a bad day off. - Colleen Thomas. I treasure these words even more now. Goodbye Colleen.

Place you can find me on the Web My Web Page Facebook

Now for sale: Quick Pieces Of Kink

My stuff

My Colleen Thomas memorial piece. I Can't Have Her

Now Available from Phaze The Gift Discovery.