Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Old 08-05-2016, 11:28 PM   #1
Wild_Honey_66
Literotica Gypsy

are there any good 'clean' sites/message boards?

I have to go away for a couple of weeks (not like that). There will be wifi there but it comes with a content filter. *sob* TV but no cable, DVD player but only kids' movies... you see where I'm going with this. I will not have access to Lit or Fet, and please don't even suggest Facebook. I would love to find a temporary replacement for Lit (as if ) because it's going to be a stressful environment and the distraction and interaction that i find here are literal sanity savers for me. Somewhere chatty and fun that will pass the content filter. Curious to note: McDonald's wifi now blocks out Lit, but not Fet. Hahahahaha

So. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions? Lay 'em on me!

Old 08-05-2016, 11:30 PM   #2
Spenser41
Daddy-O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Honey_66 View Post
I have to go away for a couple of weeks (not like that). There will be wifi there but it comes with a content filter. *sob* TV but no cable, DVD player but only kids' movies... you see where I'm going with this. I will not have access to Lit or Fet, and please don't even suggest Facebook. I would love to find a temporary replacement for Lit (as if ) because it's going to be a stressful environment and the distraction and interaction are literal sanity savers for me. Somewhere chatty and fun that will pass the content filter. Curious to note: McDonald's wifi now blocks out Lit, but not Fet. Hahahahaha

I would love to find a nice chat place like you are talking about but I have yet to find anything like that

Old 08-05-2016, 11:31 PM   #3
tolyk
Playgrounder #132

Reddit
Playgrounder #132 - Check out the revived Playgrounders thread! All are welcome

Make sure to check out all the wonderful artists over at the Visual Artists' Corner

My photo gallery new pics added January 1st, 2016

Old 08-05-2016, 11:52 PM   #4
Wild_Honey_66
Literotica Gypsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolyk View Post
Reddit
My first backup plan, but I'm not familiar with the setup yet.

This is what some Redditor had to say about our Loving Wives stories:

Quote:
Usually the loving wives stories are along the lines of 'My sweet wife, I want you to fuck this horse and homeless guy.'

Old 08-06-2016, 09:12 PM   #5
done_got_old
Literotica Guru

I used to visit a Christian Forum. There were some really good word games. Yes, there's a ton of religious threads, but I just played the word games.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!

Visit DGO's Unthread! A friendly speck on Lit!

Alphabetical Brand Names

Old 08-06-2016, 09:14 PM   #6
Matt_Next_Door
Kobe Beef Lover

Clean sites? Say it isn't so...has it come to this? lol

Life is short. Time is fast. No replay, no rewind. So enjoy every moment as it comes and howl at the moon as the urges rise.

Old 08-06-2016, 09:14 PM   #7
thejabber27
Lit Vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Honey_66 View Post
I have to go away for a couple of weeks (not like that). There will be wifi there but it comes with a content filter. *sob* TV but no cable, DVD player but only kids' movies... you see where I'm going with this. I will not have access to Lit or Fet, and please don't even suggest Facebook. I would love to find a temporary replacement for Lit (as if ) because it's going to be a stressful environment and the distraction and interaction that i find here are literal sanity savers for me. Somewhere chatty and fun that will pass the content filter. Curious to note: McDonald's wifi now blocks out Lit, but not Fet. Hahahahaha

Reddit, tons of apps for phone, many fun SFW things.

“Just now, we talked about the value of literature. My personal understanding of it is actually very simple. In comparison to science, literature indeed has no practical use. Yet the greatest function of literature is perhaps its lack of function.”
-Mo Yan