Old 02-23-2014, 01:21 PM   #1
tx20009
Experienced

it is time

Its time to jump back into the saddle. I'm single now after a three screw up but you know....you learn from your mistakes. I want to start talking to all you beautiful ladies out there and bring smiles to your faces pm me if you think your in need of a smile

Old 02-23-2014, 01:32 PM   #2
Yeskatie
Really Experienced

Hey sorry about your relationship ending! I'm sure you will find a lot of nice ladies! Good luck

Old 09-16-2014, 07:21 PM   #3
DarkPleasures
Boobage!

On 2-23-14 you "just became single" and now, as of today, you have a 10 month old baby and are seeking advice on cheating on your fiancée when you go out of town?

life changer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx20009 View Post
So everyone I have a huge problem. My fiance and I have a daughter who is 10 months old. I'm about to go over the road and to be honest I let my body go. So did my fiance. We argue all the time and I just don't know about us anymore. But anywho. Here is my big question. I can take someone with me. And I've been talking to a couple other girls who are interested in me. I wanna take her because she talks about the naughty things that could happen. What would you do in my situation.