Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-02-2017, 05:31 PM   #1
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,257
Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

The other thread is over 5K.. so we know what's coming

Ask a Question
Answer a Question
Be nice
Have fun

I'll pick up where the other left off

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaRomantic View Post
Based on my marriage, I'm the gentlest Dom in the world.

What outdated fashion style would you like to see make a comeback?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 07:55 PM   #2
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
The other thread is over 5K.. so we know what's coming

Ask a Question
Answer a Question
Be nice
Have fun

I'll pick up where the other left off
How does your mood change from the beginning of the day to the end of the day?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 08:05 PM   #3
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 58,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
How does your mood change from the beginning of the day to the end of the day?
It varies. In general, if things go well, my mood improves. If I get bolloxed up with problems, my mood deteriorates.
And If I get to look at porn...I become horney.


When you wake up in the morning, are you sad that you're awake or happy to start a new day?
__________________
New Story: Striptease
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 08:53 PM   #4
Gotham_Central
Just A Little Bit Twisted
 
Gotham_Central's Avatar
 
Gotham_Central is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
It varies. In general, if things go well, my mood improves. If I get bolloxed up with problems, my mood deteriorates.
And If I get to look at porn...I become horney.


When you wake up in the morning, are you sad that you're awake or happy to start a new day?
There is a lot to be grateful for in waking up, so happy.

Can you find the good in most things?
__________________
"Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb”
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:18 PM   #5
Iamsubmissive
Really Really Experienced
 
Iamsubmissive is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham_Central View Post
There is a lot to be grateful for in waking up, so happy.

Can you find the good in most things?
Always

Have you ever regretted ending a relationship?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:26 PM   #6
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 22,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamsubmissive View Post
Always

Have you ever regretted ending a relationship?
Of course...but it's usually for the better.

HYE quit a job and then regretted it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:27 PM   #7
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 58,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamsubmissive View Post
Always

Have you ever regretted ending a relationship?
Yes.

When you were young, did you develop detailed sexual fantasies (almost or even stories?) or were they just, "I wanna fuck ..."?
__________________
New Story: Striptease
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:30 PM   #8
yellow_rose71
Literotica Guru
 
yellow_rose71 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
HYE quit a job and then regretted it?
No. I have regretted not staying in a specific field but not ever leaving a position.

Would you change your career if you easily could?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:34 PM   #9
done_got_old
Literotica Guru
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 215,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
No. I have regretted not staying in a specific field but not ever leaving a position.

Would you change your career if you easily could?
Never!

Are you looking forward to retirement?
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!


  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:35 PM   #10
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 22,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
Yes.

When you were young, did you develop detailed sexual fantasies (almost or even stories?) or were they just, "I wanna fuck ..."?
I've been married since I was 21 and started dating my husband when I was 19...didn't even know HOW to fantasize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
No. I have regretted not staying in a specific field but not ever leaving a position.

Would you change your career if you easily could?
I don't have a career at the moment...mom was it and now they are getting to big - so anyone have any ideas for me??

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:37 PM   #11
done_got_old
Literotica Guru
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 215,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
I've been married since I was 21 and started dating my husband when I was 19...didn't even know HOW to fantasize.



I don't have a career at the moment...mom was it and now they are getting to big - so anyone have any ideas for me??

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
A teacher.....I knew I was going to teach.

Would you like to see your first boyfriend?
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!


  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:39 PM   #12
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 22,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
A teacher.....I knew I was going to teach.

Would you like to see your first boyfriend?
I have! He lives near a relative we visit every year. He and I are good friends... known each other since 1st grade.

What one thing would you want a "do over" for?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:39 PM   #13
yellow_rose71
Literotica Guru
 
yellow_rose71 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
Never!

Are you looking forward to retirement?
I love the idea but it's going to be awhile. I love my paycheck.


Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
I've been married since I was 21 and started dating my husband when I was 19...didn't even know HOW to fantasize.



I don't have a career at the moment...mom was it and now they are getting to big - so anyone have any ideas for me??

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
A veterinarian. Somehow that changed to Aviation.

Are you planning anything fun for the weekend?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:40 PM   #14
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 58,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
A teacher.....I knew I was going to teach.

Would you like to see your first boyfriend?
No, I'm keeping that part of my life well closeted....

Now, switch it to girlfriend and the answer would be, I have no particular desire, but if I ran into her, I would be glad to see her. There is only one ex girlfriend that I would avoid seeing, and there is one that I would very much like to see again. If for no other reason that to see how her life turned out.

Would your exes like to see you?
__________________
New Story: Striptease
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:41 PM   #15
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 58,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
I have! He lives near a relative we visit every year. He and I are good friends... known each other since 1st grade.

What one thing would you want a "do over" for?
I would love to go back to high school and finish my Eagle Scout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
I love the idea but it's going to be awhile. I love my paycheck.

A veterinarian. Somehow that changed to Aviation.

Are you planning anything fun for the weekend?
Sailing!

Mine above, or...

What's your biggest regret in life?
__________________
New Story: Striptease
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:47 PM   #16
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 22,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
No, I'm keeping that part of my life well closeted....

Now, switch it to girlfriend and the answer would be, I have no particular desire, but if I ran into her, I would be glad to see her. There is only one ex girlfriend that I would avoid seeing, and there is one that I would very much like to see again. If for no other reason that to see how her life turned out.

Would your exes like to see you?
I think most would...I recently reconnected with one (and probably the worst break up one), so I'd say yes.

How often do you go out on a date with your SO?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:48 PM   #17
Iamsubmissive
Really Really Experienced
 
Iamsubmissive is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
I would love to go back to high school and finish my Eagle Scout.



Sailing!

Mine above, or...

What's your biggest regret in life?
Can't really say I regret anything. Really.

What accomplishment are you most proud of?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:51 PM   #18
yellow_rose71
Literotica Guru
 
yellow_rose71 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
I think most would...I recently reconnected with one (and probably the worst break up one), so I'd say yes.

How often do you go out on a date with your SO?
Never at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamsubmissive View Post
Can't really say I regret anything. Really.

What accomplishment are you most proud of?
My daughter. A beautiful smart young lady. A better person than I am.

Would you like to disappear for a long period of time?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 09:56 PM   #19
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 22,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
Never at this point.



My daughter. A beautiful smart young lady. A better person than I am.

Would you like to disappear for a long period of time?
YEEESSS!! (but I'd miss my kids )

Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world, no money issues?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 10:04 PM   #20
yellow_rose71
Literotica Guru
 
yellow_rose71 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
YEEESSS!! (but I'd miss my kids )

Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world, no money issues?
Ireland, England, Scotland, Norway..... can I pack my bags now?

Do you speak another language?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 10:11 PM   #21
SeanBurns1975
Literotica Guru
 
SeanBurns1975's Avatar
 
SeanBurns1975 is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
Ireland, England, Scotland, Norway..... can I pack my bags now?

Do you speak another language?
I speak English and French fluently, I am conversational in Italian and can order beers in German and Spanish.

Do you prefer red or white wine?
__________________
"Quelque douce que soit notre illusion, n'allons pas croire qu'elle puisse ętre durable."
-Pierre Choderlos de Laclos ; Les liaisons dangereuses (1782)
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1453474 k4'
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 10:11 PM   #22
Iamsubmissive
Really Really Experienced
 
Iamsubmissive is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
Ireland, England, Scotland, Norway..... can I pack my bags now?

Do you speak another language?
Nope.

What is one food you will not eat?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 10:14 PM   #23
yellow_rose71
Literotica Guru
 
yellow_rose71 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanBurns1975 View Post
I speak English and French fluently, I am conversational in Italian and can order beers in German and Spanish.

Do you prefer red or white wine?
neither. I'm a Long Island Iced Tea kinda girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamsubmissive View Post
Nope.

What is one food you will not eat?
Sushi. I hardly eat cooked fish. Never going to eat raw fish.


Do you try new foods often?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 10:16 PM   #24
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 22,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_rose71 View Post
neither. I'm a Long Island Iced Tea kinda girl.



Sushi. I hardly eat cooked fish. Never going to eat raw fish.


Do you try new foods often?
No! I am an extremely picky eater...wish I wasn't, but I am

What is your biggest fear?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2017, 10:18 PM   #25
Iamsubmissive
Really Really Experienced
 
Iamsubmissive is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
No! I am an extremely picky eater...wish I wasn't, but I am

What is your biggest fear?
Getting attacked by a shark.

Do you have a favorite cartoon?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.