Old 08-25-2014, 11:30 PM   #1
KayeAllen69
Virgin

I want to watch....

Currently there is nothing I want more than to watch my husband with another woman. I want to read text and emails between them, I want to overhear a conversation, I want him to tell me all about it. Then I want to watch as he takes her over and over. Sure I would probably join in after a little while, but with all that pent up sexual energy who wouldn't.

The Problem: While he is onboard with all of this, he is feeling very cautious and shy about finding someone. We got close with a couple, but it just was not what either of us wanted. He has flirted with a few girls but he cant get himself to ask someone to go into that next phase. (thinking back, I had to make the first move) So my question is one: is there anyone in here that would be interested? two: how should he go about doing this?
I would do it, but honestly its part of the fantasy. Listening in while he does it. I am at a loss...

feel free to chat with us. I would love to chat with any girls too! would be so much fun!!!
Thanks

Old 08-26-2014, 11:53 AM   #2
hardcollege4
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayeAllen69 View Post
Currently there is nothing I want more than to watch my husband with another woman. I want to read text and emails between them, I want to overhear a conversation, I want him to tell me all about it. Then I want to watch as he takes her over and over. Sure I would probably join in after a little while, but with all that pent up sexual energy who wouldn't.

The Problem: While he is onboard with all of this, he is feeling very cautious and shy about finding someone. We got close with a couple, but it just was not what either of us wanted. He has flirted with a few girls but he cant get himself to ask someone to go into that next phase. (thinking back, I had to make the first move) So my question is one: is there anyone in here that would be interested? two: how should he go about doing this?
I would do it, but honestly its part of the fantasy. Listening in while he does it. I am at a loss...

feel free to chat with us. I would love to chat with any girls too! would be so much fun!!!
Thanks
Wow, he is one lucky man!

Old 08-26-2014, 11:56 AM   #3
jtlovestits
Experienced

sounds like a very hot idea....please feel free to pm me more details

Old 08-26-2014, 05:31 PM   #4
KayeAllen69
Virgin

Yes he is !!! I believe it is very hot! There are days that it is all I can think about. Makes life very rough but the sex super hot!