Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 04-08-2014, 08:26 PM   #1
Kerali
Really Experienced

Curious - finding supportive non-jealous spouses?

I'm curious. I've had a number of friendships/flirtations recently grind to a halt because the spouses have become jealous. I am not a home wrecker or a siren. I am not interested in having anything other than a friendship with lots of laughter, banter, teasing, and potentially leading up to physical play IF both spouses are agreeable, and just flirting if not. I believe in 100% honesty and trust between spouses. I've had conversations with each spouse before things started to make sure they could ask me anything they want to build trust. My husband is totally supportive of what I do on Lit, including the power trip of teasing or making other guys hot. Anything I write, he is welcome to read. I truly can't imagine anything anyone could tell him that would cause him concern, because I've already told him. I don't mean to sound smug about this - it's just something we've worked hard for over the years.

And yet, several times, things progress a while then the spouse begins to feel more and more uncomfortable, and then shutting down the relationship becomes the only responsible thing to do.

I know we can't be the only couple out there who find this kind of flirting fun rather than threatening. Are there others out there or am I being unrealistic to want to find like-minded friends? Are there questions I should add to the initial discussion that would prevent the jealousy from kicking in? It occurs to me that maybe I'm hunting unicorns a bit.

My favourite thing about Lit? Flirting, no-holds-barred conversations, and making new adventurous friends.
Least favourite? Cock pictures. Not interested. And I know, it's not fair when all the chicks get to show off their wares. Still not interested. .

Last edited by Kerali : 04-08-2014 at 08:44 PM.

Old 04-08-2014, 08:47 PM   #2
cliteatingman
Hold your licker

Sent you a PM. And BTW that cleavage is amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerali View Post
I'm curious. I've had a number of friendships/flirtations recently grind to a halt because the spouses have become jealous. I am not a home wrecker or a siren. I am not interested in having anything other than a friendship with lots of laughter, banter, teasing, and potentially leading up to physical play IF both spouses are agreeable, and just flirting if not. I believe in 100% honesty and trust between spouses. I've had conversations with each spouse before things started to make sure they could ask me anything they want to build trust. My husband is totally supportive of what I do on Lit, including the power trip of teasing or making other guys hot. Anything I write, he is welcome to read. I truly can't imagine anything anyone could tell him that would cause him concern, because I've already told him. I don't mean to sound smug about this - it's just something we've worked hard for over the years.

And yet, several times, things progress a while then the spouse begins to feel more and more uncomfortable, and then shutting down the relationship becomes the only responsible thing to do.

I know we can't be the only couple out there who find this kind of flirting fun rather than threatening. Are there others out there or am I being unrealistic to want to find like-minded friends? Are there questions I should add to the initial discussion that would prevent the jealousy from kicking in? It occurs to me that maybe I'm hunting unicorns a bit.
Which makes thee in perfection's throne to sit.
I love thee not for thy enchanting eye,
Thy beauty, ravishing perfection:
I love thee not for that my soul doth dance,
And leap with pleasure when those lips of thine,
Give musical and graceful utterance,
To some (by thee made happy) poet's line.
I love thee not for voice or slender small,
But wilt thou know wherefore? Fair sweet, for all...

'Faith, wench! I cannot court thy sprightly eyes,
With the base viol placed between my thighs:
I cannot lisp, nor to some fiddle sing,
Nor run upon a high stretching minikin...
Not I, by cock! but I shall tell thee roundly,
Hark in thine ear, zounds I can **** thee soundly.

Christopher Marlowe

Old 04-08-2014, 08:58 PM   #3
TheSeeker107
Virgin

I think you and your husband are a rare pair. First because you here JUST to flirt and tease; second, because he's OK with you being here at all. Kudos to both of you. As for the reactions you get to your flirting, well... Just as dancing is often the vertical expression of horizontal desire, cyber-flirting is often taken as an expression of a desire to ...play.

Old 04-08-2014, 09:22 PM   #4
angel2612
Really Experienced

My husband and I are quite like you and yours. We have been swingers for a couple years now. Complete trust and honesty is something we value in others. We have each others passwords to every website we use. And share a couple accounts ourselves.
The best part is we each reap the benefits of a hot steamy conversation. Don't get me wrong we have an amazing sex life. We don't look to replace each other only have some extra spice on occasion.
Glad we're not the only ones.

Old 04-08-2014, 09:23 PM   #5
cumunder
Really Really Experienced

Nice ad. My friend and I are very interested in meeting like minded couples here pm sent

My Webcam

Old 04-08-2014, 09:29 PM   #6
angel2612
Really Experienced

Lightbulb

Keep in mind though, if talking to other couples or a part of a couple, they need to have trust in each other and trust in you. If they don't then the relationship dies eventually. Jealous people don't make good chat partners had a couple we had chatted with for about a month. Her husband got upset because his wife and my husband had more conversation then I did with him. It never worked out and probably for the best. He never thought about the fact my husband runs a company and im an ER nurse. Hence I didn't have as much time to give during the day. But as soon as the jealousy kicked in we ended what really never started.

Old 04-09-2014, 12:05 AM   #7
Kerali
Really Experienced

Thanks everyone.

My favourite thing about Lit? Flirting, no-holds-barred conversations, and making new adventurous friends.
Least favourite? Cock pictures. Not interested. And I know, it's not fair when all the chicks get to show off their wares. Still not interested. .

Old 04-09-2014, 12:08 AM   #8
Beast541
Experienced

No I think you and your husband are doing the right thing. Just have to get the other spouse to understand what it could entail as long as they are ok with it.