Old Today, 02:50 AM   #1
smr80smr80
Experienced

Rendezvous...

Hello -

Me:
35, Male. Married. Educated. Investment Banker.

You:
Married Female. White, Latina, or Indian. Age 30-55. Educated/Housewife or Educated/Employed who is looking to enjoy choicest pleasures (from Fine Dinning to Broadway Shows to Atlantic City to accompanying on business travels etc. I think you get the idea. ) while being discreet. I am looking to pamper you but certainly not interested in changing the marital equation for either of us. Yes, looking for married women, since you will understand how important it is to be discreet. In search for an arrangement i.e. a mutually beneficial set-up.

If you know how to be a passenger on a motorcycle that is a plus!

Little romance, revenge, boredom, the thrill of sexual novelty, sexual addiction....could possibly be your reason wanting to have an affair. Maybe you are lonely, not connected and didn't feel close to your partner, and are taken for granted. Hence, solving the situation by finding the attention by someone who cares about you!

Alternatively, you could be a business traveler and looking for a romantic long-term affair. Have you seen the movie "Up in the Air"?

I am in no rush and want to warm up to it because emotions are involved while wanting to find someone I connect with. I hope to find a woman whose looks I admire as well as the head on her shoulders!

NJ tri-state area. I travel extensively on business, hence please send me note and if I am in your area we can figure out the details.

If interested, please PM me and we can take the conversation forward. Note that this is for real life and not just virtual play. Hence, please be serious.