The Fight For A Soul (PM Interest)

Drakkwall

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Posts
4,353
OOC: Heaven and Hell have been fighting over souls of the dead since the birth of their believes, but not all their battles are made with swords of fire and fists of brimstone, sometimes it ends in a draw and sometimes the third party wins, the human soul in this case. One of these battles is about a young human artist who died before his time when he got hit by a truck, he was sent back to life but with a demoness and an angel who would try to turn him to their side to claim his soul when he dies the right way. Only for him to turn the table on them and make them submit to his side, and learn to share it too.

The Angel: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/090/6/5/angel_with_red_corset_by_chatgr-d3cvjue.jpg

The Demoness: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/229/a/0/Hell_Angel_by_chatgr.jpg

The Dead Guy (Aka Thomas Denfield): http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/179/7/7/me_as_toon_by_chatgr.jpg

____________​

My name is Thomas Denfield, I am an artist, I sketch, I paint and I even do digital art when I feel like it. I am a twenty six year old painter who works in the city known as Miami, I do not mind the heat and the sun, in fact I enjoy it. It gives me lots of ideas for my many artworks. Plus the sexy bikini women walking around gives a lot of sexy ideas for manga and comics, I work as a comic book artist, both manga and western styled, adult ones. My theme of pregnancies, births, rape, monsters, monster girls and what not has made me a very popular artist among the more erotically minded men and women of the world. But sadly enough have I never felt the touch of a woman myself, I am bit of a scrawny person but I got a one foot dick, okay slightly fourteen inches but whose counting. Though size of a dick doesn't seem to count seeing how most girls keep going for men with muscles like boulders and bathing suits like thongs, which shows how small they are.

Today began as any other day, I wake up, eat my toast and eggs, send my latest work through the mail and email, get my gear and take my bike to the beach to paint. Gets hit by a trunk and find myself staring at my own dead body while a pair of sexy women appears out of nowhere and starts arguing about my soul... Wait a minute... I am dead!?

Yeah it took me a while to shake off the sudden shock, and as it wore off I heard the women argue with each other. "He's a big pervert! Have you seen those, those, those THINGS he made!? He's obviously a sinner!" The white winged beauty stated as she glared at the red demon winged woman in front of her, who was wearing a very fitting black corset, opposite of the angel's white one. "He's a goodie two shoe! He never hit anyone ,always paid his taxes and even made a hooker who his friends hired to lose his virginity to to take a job as a model instead of keeping up her adultery! He's obviously not going down to Hell!" The demoness retaliated and I was getting confused here.

"He's not going to heaven! He has peeped on women! Jacked off imagining them being impregnated and giving birth to his children who later give birth to another generation if they're women! He's an obvious perverted sinner! Possibly worse then Lilith! He's also a deranged man who thinks of his penis as his biggest pride! You take him!
" Okay now I was just starting to get annoyed at how they were arguing about why... they wouldn't take my soul? Man this is a weird thing. "He's a bloody virgin! He's never even tasted pussy or touched a boob directly in his life! Not only that but he's even given his left kidney to a man who shoot by a robber! A man he didn't know! That pixie dust farting saint is all yours Bimbo!" "No you take him you fork tailed skank!" "You take him Prude!" "No you take him Slut!" "Just because I know sex doesn't make me a slut you Eternal Virgin!" "I am not a virgin Bitch!" "Sure Airhead!" "You Cunt!" "Dumb Blond!" "Beast Lover!" "Feather-duster!" And now it had deranged into a verbal catfight.

I felt my eyebrow twitch for a good five minutes before I stood up and calmly coughed into my hand, which they ignored. Another five minutes of gently trying to get their attention I finally had enough and shouted out. "SHUT UP!!!!!!!" That got them to shut their traps and stare at me with shocked eyes, man they must not get responds like this very often. "Now would you two stop arguing like a pair of high school kids and tell me what the fuck is going on here!?"

They opened their mouths to respond when a black robed figure appeared from the shadows of the truck that had hit me. "They are here to take you either to hell or heaven. Normally they would determine your faith by your sins. But as you have good and dark sides does neither of them want to take you to either heaven or hell. This is a rare situation, and to add the fact that you were not to die today only makes it even more bothersome, as it means ten times the paperwork for me to send a prekilled soul to the afterlife." The cloaked figure who I assumed as death, then clapped its covered hands together and spoke up again. "So I suggest a compromise for all three of you. You, mortal whose named Thomas Denfield, will be returned to life, and these two will accompany you and guide you through your life until your death comes and by then the balance should be shifted and they can decide which side is to take your soul. Do you agreed."

I would have spoken up if not for the demoness to speak up her mind first. "Now wait just a blessed second here! I am not going to spend then ext sixty years or so as some mortal's babysitter when I have a date with Dante in the Third Circle next year!" The angel also voiced her own concerns. "My boyfriend and I are not going to skip our first date in a century for a perverted soul!" Death looked at hem before chuckling. "And how do you think your bosses will react when they discover you let a reincarnated soul be lost to either side because of your personal lives?" That made them stiffen and glance at each other with the first common emotion on their face, fear. "Think of it as a vacation from your duties. I will speak to your bosses so do not fear their wrath, this is not the first time for such an event to happen."

Finally the two agreed and so did I, hey I didn't want to die prematurely. And I soon found myself lying on the street, coughing blood, an ambulance coming driving and I was carefully lifted and carried onto a stretcher before taken to the hospital, though I blacked out before I reached it. And woke up in a hospital bed, a doctor looking down on me with a smile. "Ah you're awake Mister Denfield, you're very lucky, had your rib moved any further your heart would have been penetrated."

OOC: The demoness and angel will either start out as nurses/doctors of the hospital taking care of Thomas in his home, or just acting as their regular selves, using magic to disguise themselves as room mates of his home. They will try their best to turn him to their side, only for themselves to submit to his own side, with him starting with sketching and painting them before moving to the more kinky stuff ,with one of them claiming his virginity. And then it will get wilder from there as they learn to share him between themselves.
 
Back
Top