Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 05-06-2015, 04:59 PM   #1
Trobes
Literotica Guru

Looking for someone "real"

Any lady looking to meet someone new? 34/m who is looking to have an online relationship. I don't have a "type" as I think if we mentally click that is what matters most. Let me know if you are interested in chatting. I have Kik/Gchat/Yahoo and everything else that we could chat on. I have a lot of free time at work so I can talk all day long and at night so there should be plenty of time to get to know each other. I am more than able to hold down a conversation and love to talk. The ONLY thing I ask is that you are real...I dont want a fake "made up" personality. I want to get to know who YOU really are.

If that sounds good to you and you are interested...please PM me and we can go from there. Worst case is we dont hit it off and you made a new friend.

Old 05-06-2015, 05:20 PM   #2
Iceprincess12
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trobes View Post
Any lady looking to meet someone new? 34/m who is looking to have an online relationship. I don't have a "type" as I think if we mentally click that is what matters most. Let me know if you are interested in chatting. I have Kik/Gchat/Yahoo and everything else that we could chat on. I have a lot of free time at work so I can talk all day long and at night so there should be plenty of time to get to know each other. I am more than able to hold down a conversation and love to talk. The ONLY thing I ask is that you are real...I dont want a fake "made up" personality. I want to get to know who YOU really are.

If that sounds good to you and you are interested...please PM me and we can go from there. Worst case is we dont hit it off and you made a new friend.

I am looking for a guy who is fun. My type is shallow, cocky, flirty and aggressive. I agree that clicking is important, but I will only chat with pm's. I have a lot of time also, but don't want to be monopolized. Getting to know you...hmmm, I enjoy creating you in my mind, personal problems can be left at the door. I don't care who you really are, I just want to know who you are with me.

Don't send me a pm, I'll send you one . Worst case is that you won't hear from me.

Haha, Hi Trobes!

Happy Troll Day

Something fun
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YvtZM9Og0N

Old 05-06-2015, 05:22 PM   #3
Trobes
Literotica Guru

For me...the worst case WAS getting your PM...now we talk too much!!

Old 05-06-2015, 05:23 PM   #4
Iceprincess12
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trobes View Post
For me...the worst case WAS getting your PM...now we talk too much!!

Hahaha. Count your blessings now, I won't be so sweet later

Something fun
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YvtZM9Og0N