Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-27-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
pantyboy4mistress
Really Experienced
 
pantyboy4mistress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 166
Panties and school uniforms

Catholic school girl uniforms and cotton panties with cute little designs.
Panties stretched across my bottom right before the teacher administers a spanking.
Thumb in mouth...panties down...skirt raised high...standing in the corner.
Red bottom exposed for all to see.


anybody else love those images?

Last edited by pantyboy4mistress : 04-27-2011 at 05:47 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
pantyboy4mistress
Really Experienced
 
pantyboy4mistress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 166
just wondering, I guess, if anyone who attended Catholic private school experienced the same yearnings...and jealousy...

just once I wanted to be dressed in that cute little skirt....playing jump rope as the boys tried to peek at my cute panties


the first time I ever saw a girl's panties was when one of the sisters pulled her over their knee, lifted their skirt, and spanked her in front of the class....right on her cotton panties

THAT will affect a young boy for the rest of his life...let me tell you
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 07:35 PM   #3
Layne
Really Really Experienced
 
Layne's Avatar
 
Layne is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 458
Love it, dressed now! Even have knee socks and black patent Mary Janes with 3" heels.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 07:55 PM   #4
pantyboy4mistress
Really Experienced
 
pantyboy4mistress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 166
getting dressed now...freshly shaved....fresh, crisp white cotton panties with pink hearts and pink trim (pulled up to my bellybutton) ..my short sassy plaid skirt...anklets and a white cami...

Mistress is preparing the activities. I have to be good and wait.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #5
1_Nticing_guy
Experienced
 
1_Nticing_guy is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 48
Smile Of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantyboy4mistress View Post
Catholic school girl uniforms and cotton panties with cute little designs.
Panties stretched across my bottom right before the teacher administers a spanking.
Thumb in mouth...panties down...skirt raised high...standing in the corner.
Red bottom exposed for all to see.


anybody else love those images?
Truly a beautiful site to behold!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2011, 03:14 PM   #6
pantyboy4mistress
Really Experienced
 
pantyboy4mistress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 166
truly
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2011, 03:38 PM   #7
pantyboy4mistress
Really Experienced
 
pantyboy4mistress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 166
Always on the look out for hot school girl movies....with spanking or not.

There are some really hot scenes in The Big Hit with Mark Walberg. The actress who plays the lead is dressed in a school uniform and looks to be wearing thick cotton panties, which are quite visible in several scenes.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #8
CottonForMe
Virgin
 
CottonForMe is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 15
Tell more............................... navy blue school knickers ..... yum yum
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2011, 10:51 PM   #9
pantyboy4mistress
Really Experienced
 
pantyboy4mistress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 166
thick white cotton....simple pink trim on waistband and leg openings...simple little bow on front...

match my knee socks perfectly
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2011, 10:53 PM   #10
pantyboy4mistress
Really Experienced
 
pantyboy4mistress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 166
pink cotton on white cheeks....one cheek exposed....little white bow on seat...

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

someone needs a spanking....panties on or off?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #11
Layne
Really Really Experienced
 
Layne's Avatar
 
Layne is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 458
http://emob1138.photobucket.com/albu...0033/image.jpg

Finally got my first bra to wear with mine.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2011, 04:22 AM   #12
malstroem
femme fatale
 
malstroem's Avatar
 
malstroem is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Posts: 7,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantyboy4mistress View Post
just wondering, I guess, if anyone who attended Catholic private school experienced the same yearnings...and jealousy...

just once I wanted to be dressed in that cute little skirt....playing jump rope as the boys tried to peek at my cute panties


the first time I ever saw a girl's panties was when one of the sisters pulled her over their knee, lifted their skirt, and spanked her in front of the class....right on her cotton panties

THAT will affect a young boy for the rest of his life...let me tell you
With school uniforms like the one I had in Ireland, I really cannot understand this fetish. Nothing sexy about those!
__________________
"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power"
Oscar Wilde


New picture thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2011, 08:22 AM   #13
pantyboy4mistress
Really Experienced
 
pantyboy4mistress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 166
Well maelstrom...I am not familiar with those uniforms.

I have a strong attachment to Catholic school girl uniforms because of experiences I had while attending private school as a youth. Those experiences formed the basis of several fetishes that I enjoy....white cotton panties, school uniforms and spanking. Throw in some fem-dom for good measure.

I have talked to men and women who dress in school uniforms and it seems we all share the same feelings when we are dressed....basically we feel childish and naughty and want someone to take control of us...most want to be spanked when wearing their little short skirts or plaid jumpers (not the sweater but the one-piece short dress young girls wear)

I want a strong-willed woman to take control of me and spank me and chastise me and then do what she wished with me....I love feeling my Mistress' hands smooth out my cotton panties right before she administers a good sound over the knee spanking.

The quick flash of crisp white cotton panties-plain or with a cute little design-is extremely erotic-especially when peeking out from under a little tartan skirt or jumper.

The women I talk to feel naughty and flirty and can't wait for someone to take control of them.

The school girl look has become iconic. I have seen many photos of youngish looking models-college aged especially-who are dressed in classic white blouse, white knee socks, saddle shoes, white training bras and short little plaid skirts that are incredibly erotic. Especially is said model is being controlled by an older man or woman...and yes, put over their knee for a spanking.

I love school uniforms and crisp white cotton panties...bikini style or briefs-preferably pulled up to the belly button with a vest undershirt tucked inside tight...even white cotton 'granny' panties look hot when paired with a little plaid skirt...

give it another shot...look at some photos...
you will enjoy....

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
kitten
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #14
malstroem
femme fatale
 
malstroem's Avatar
 
malstroem is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Posts: 7,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantyboy4mistress View Post
Well maelstrom...I am not familiar with those uniforms.
As a catholic schoolgirl, I had a uniform which was a shirt with no shape to it (actually the one in my avvie, though needless to say fully bottuned), a blue heavy cotton jumper on top (with even less shape, seriously, the girls and guys wore the same clothes!) and grey cotton pants - again, with no fit since they had to fit both girls and boys. The only difference with the boys was that they had to wear ties.
__________________
"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power"
Oscar Wilde


New picture thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2011, 10:38 AM   #15
Braschi
Really Experienced
 
Braschi's Avatar
 
Braschi is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 189
It's the difference in cultures. People often refer to "catholic school girls" because in the US, they are the only ones who wear uniforms. In other parts of the world, it's often the entire school system. Also, uniforms are different from one country to the next.

For example, compare Malstroem's uniform to the ones that the girls in my school system used: The usual blouse, jumper, but instead a thigh-lenght plaid skirt and knee-high stockings. It's not particularly attractive in itself, but girls have a way of making things attractive.

For me, though, I'm sure the fetish has more to do with memories, and how I used to be a teenager with raging hormones when I was surrounded by girls wearing those clothes, but not any more.
__________________
Do you like kinky, elegant fun? Then check out my Tumblr.

SRP


Thank you for preferring Braschi posts.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 09:03 AM   #16
pantyboy4mistress
Really Experienced
 
pantyboy4mistress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 166
I mean....this is totally hot...am I right or am I RIGHT?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 584153-bigthumbnail.jpg (6.2 KB, 514 views)
File Type: jpg n0031503.jpg (47.9 KB, 471 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_l3txmha6wJ1qbbxn9o1_500.jpg (11.1 KB, 880 views)

Last edited by pantyboy4mistress : 06-04-2011 at 10:49 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #17
eroticawithyou
Literotica Guru
 
eroticawithyou's Avatar
 
eroticawithyou is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Oh, so close to Hell...
Posts: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantyboy4mistress View Post
Catholic school girl uniforms and cotton panties with cute little designs.
Panties stretched across my bottom right before the teacher administers a spanking.
Thumb in mouth...panties down...skirt raised high...standing in the corner.
Red bottom exposed for all to see.


anybody else love those images?
Erotic...stimulating...fascinating...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
Attached Images
File Type: gif Bling 59.gif (9.4 KB, 439 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 10:19 AM   #18
eroticawithyou
Literotica Guru
 
eroticawithyou's Avatar
 
eroticawithyou is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Oh, so close to Hell...
Posts: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantyboy4mistress View Post
Well maelstrom...I am not familiar with those uniforms.

I have a strong attachment to Catholic school girl uniforms because of experiences I had while attending private school as a youth. Those experiences formed the basis of several fetishes that I enjoy....white cotton panties, school uniforms and spanking. Throw in some fem-dom for good measure.

I have talked to men and women who dress in school uniforms and it seems we all share the same feelings when we are dressed....basically we feel childish and naughty and want someone to take control of us...most want to be spanked when wearing their little short skirts or plaid jumpers (not the sweater but the one-piece short dress young girls wear)

I want a strong-willed woman to take control of me and spank me and chastise me and then do what she wished with me....I love feeling my Mistress' hands smooth out my cotton panties right before she administers a good sound over the knee spanking.

The quick flash of crisp white cotton panties-plain or with a cute little design-is extremely erotic-especially when peeking out from under a little tartan skirt or jumper.

The women I talk to feel naughty and flirty and can't wait for someone to take control of them.

The school girl look has become iconic. I have seen many photos of youngish looking models-college aged especially-who are dressed in classic white blouse, white knee socks, saddle shoes, white training bras and short little plaid skirts that are incredibly erotic. Especially is said model is being controlled by an older man or woman...and yes, put over their knee for a spanking.

I love school uniforms and crisp white cotton panties...bikini style or briefs-preferably pulled up to the belly button with a vest undershirt tucked inside tight...even white cotton 'granny' panties look hot when paired with a little plaid skirt...

give it another shot...look at some photos...
you will enjoy....

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
kitten
Meow...
Attached Images
File Type: gif Bling 10.gif (7.5 KB, 332 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 10:40 AM   #19
pantyboy4mistress
Really Experienced
 
pantyboy4mistress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 166
I'll see that 'meow' and raise you a purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....


kittten
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 10:55 AM   #20
SierraSlim
Experienced
 
SierraSlim is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sierras
Posts: 33
Can be fun with the right mature partner.

Last edited by SierraSlim : 08-10-2011 at 09:59 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 11:09 AM   #21
pantyboy4mistress
Really Experienced
 
pantyboy4mistress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 166
have fun Sierra...

make sure you buy her some anklets or knee highs...and yourself a little wooden ruler...
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 11:29 AM   #22
SierraSlim
Experienced
 
SierraSlim is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sierras
Posts: 33
Who doesnt like seeing a lovely lady in a short skirt !

Last edited by SierraSlim : 08-10-2011 at 10:00 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 11:31 AM   #23
SierraSlim
Experienced
 
SierraSlim is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sierras
Posts: 33
Would be fun to have a fantasy scenario with the right mature partner.

Last edited by SierraSlim : 08-10-2011 at 10:02 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 11:32 AM   #24
pantyboy4mistress
Really Experienced
 
pantyboy4mistress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 166
damn that's hot...


purrrrrrrr
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 10:43 PM   #25
whtpntylvr
Literotica Guru
 
whtpntylvr's Avatar
 
whtpntylvr is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 922
Mmmm now this is what I'm talking about! Can't help lusting over (under) plaid skirts and white panties
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.