Old 06-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #126
sithpac
Literotica Guru
 
sithpac's Avatar
 
sithpac is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Miami
Posts: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyCD39 View Post
Yes, please...
feeding you my big throbbing cock....guiding your head firmly...
 

Old 06-28-2011, 01:31 PM   #127
StacyCD39
Sweet little cum princess
 
StacyCD39's Avatar
 
StacyCD39 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: On my knees, smiling up at you...
Posts: 1,644
I posted this in the "I wish I was her" thread over in GLBT, but I wanted to post it here as well, because I want to share with all of you what's truly in my heart...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...femwo1_400.gif

I would give anything, anything, to be her. To have that sexy body. That beautiful hair. Those gorgeous tits. Those silky, sexy legs. Those heels. OMG, those heels. What I wouldn't give to to be that woman and wear those sexy hot heels while I make love to the man of my dreams with my beautiful mouth...to feel his manly fingers running through my hair, to feel his hands gently push my head farther down onto his gorgeous shaft.

To give my body and my love to my man so willingly and so completely would be the most wonderful thing in Heaven and Earth.


Last edited by StacyCD39 : 06-28-2011 at 01:57 PM.
 

Old 06-28-2011, 01:43 PM   #128
arlington_worke
Really Experienced
 
arlington_worke is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyCD39 View Post
I posted this in the "I wish I was her" thread over in GLBT, but I wanted to post it here as well, because I want to share with all of you what's truly in my heart...

I would give anything, anything, to be her. To have that sexy body. That beautiful hair. Those gorgeous tits. Those silky, sexy legs. Those heels. OMG, those heels. What I wouldn't give to to be that woman and wear those sexy hot heels while I make love to the man of my dreams with my beautiful mouth...to feel his manly fingers running through my hair, to feel his hands gently push my head farther down onto his gorgeous shaft.

To give my body and my love to my man so willingly and so completely would be the most wonderful thing in Heaven and Earth.

sexy pic.......
 

Old 06-28-2011, 01:52 PM   #129
sithpac
Literotica Guru
 
sithpac's Avatar
 
sithpac is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Miami
Posts: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyCD39 View Post
I posted this in the "I wish I was her" thread over in GLBT, but I wanted to post it here as well, because I want to share with all of you what's truly in my heart...



I would give anything, anything, to be her. To have that sexy body. That beautiful hair. Those gorgeous tits. Those silky, sexy legs. Those heels. OMG, those heels. What I wouldn't give to to be that woman and wear those sexy hot heels while I make love to the man of my dreams with my beautiful mouth...to feel his manly fingers running through my hair, to feel his hands gently push my head farther down onto his gorgeous shaft.

To give my body and my love to my man so willingly and so completely would be the most wonderful thing in Heaven and Earth.

MMM baby..you would look so amazing in that exact pose with those heels
 

Old 06-28-2011, 01:54 PM   #130
StacyCD39
Sweet little cum princess
 
StacyCD39's Avatar
 
StacyCD39 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: On my knees, smiling up at you...
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by sithpac View Post
MMM baby..you would look so amazing in that exact pose with those heels
Would I?

*sigh*

 

Old 06-28-2011, 01:57 PM   #131
sithpac
Literotica Guru
 
sithpac's Avatar
 
sithpac is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Miami
Posts: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyCD39 View Post
Would I?

*sigh*

the epitome of perfection
 

Old 06-28-2011, 01:58 PM   #132
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 2,338
Would love to cream all over your feet n heels. OOO hear it CUMS Baby. Fuck, you make it good
 

Old 06-28-2011, 02:02 PM   #133
StacyCD39
Sweet little cum princess
 
StacyCD39's Avatar
 
StacyCD39 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: On my knees, smiling up at you...
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by sithpac View Post
the epitome of perfection
*sigh*
 

Old 06-28-2011, 02:04 PM   #134
sithpac
Literotica Guru
 
sithpac's Avatar
 
sithpac is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Miami
Posts: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyCD39 View Post
*sigh*
you know you are
 

Old 06-28-2011, 09:10 PM   #135
big_heart_nerd
Lantern-Kyle
 
big_heart_nerd's Avatar
 
big_heart_nerd is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,218
if only you could suck my cock
 

Old 07-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #136
StacyCD39
Sweet little cum princess
 
StacyCD39's Avatar
 
StacyCD39 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: On my knees, smiling up at you...
Posts: 1,644
http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...84870&page=249

I need to make love to a man with my mouth. I need to give myself to my man so lovingly and so tenderly. I want to look into his eyes as the most sexual, sensual, beautiful part of his body slides so perfectly into my mouth. I want to feel his penis throb as it starts to spasm, feel his hands on me shoulders, hear him inhale sharply and groan as he releases his love into my mouth, look up at him and smile knowing I made him so happy, smile because I feel so sexy...so fulfilled...
 

Old 07-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #137
sithpac
Literotica Guru
 
sithpac's Avatar
 
sithpac is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Miami
Posts: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyCD39 View Post
http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...84870&page=249

I need to make love to a man with my mouth. I need to give myself to my man so lovingly and so tenderly. I want to look into his eyes as the most sexual, sensual, beautiful part of his body slides so perfectly into my mouth. I want to feel his penis throb as it starts to spasm, feel his hands on me shoulders, hear him inhale sharply and groan as he releases his love into my mouth, look up at him and smile knowing I made him so happy, smile because I feel so sexy...so fulfilled...
sounds so perfect...
 

Old 07-19-2011, 11:04 PM   #138
farsideman
Virgin
 
farsideman is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11
.....

Last edited by farsideman : 08-25-2011 at 11:26 PM.
 

Old 07-20-2011, 09:23 AM   #139
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyCD39 View Post
http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...84870&page=249

I need to make love to a man with my mouth. I need to give myself to my man so lovingly and so tenderly. I want to look into his eyes as the most sexual, sensual, beautiful part of his body slides so perfectly into my mouth. I want to feel his penis throb as it starts to spasm, feel his hands on me shoulders, hear him inhale sharply and groan as he releases his love into my mouth, look up at him and smile knowing I made him so happy, smile because I feel so sexy...so fulfilled...
You make a blow job Pardise
 

Old 07-20-2011, 09:03 PM   #140
big_heart_nerd
Lantern-Kyle
 
big_heart_nerd's Avatar
 
big_heart_nerd is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyCD39 View Post
http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...84870&page=249

I need to make love to a man with my mouth. I need to give myself to my man so lovingly and so tenderly. I want to look into his eyes as the most sexual, sensual, beautiful part of his body slides so perfectly into my mouth. I want to feel his penis throb as it starts to spasm, feel his hands on me shoulders, hear him inhale sharply and groan as he releases his love into my mouth, look up at him and smile knowing I made him so happy, smile because I feel so sexy...so fulfilled...
god I love a good blow job
 

Old 07-22-2011, 10:40 PM   #141
StacyCD39
Sweet little cum princess
 
StacyCD39's Avatar
 
StacyCD39 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: On my knees, smiling up at you...
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_heart_nerd View Post
god I love a good blow job
I wish I could really give a man a blow job. I'm tired of playing online. I want to give some guy the most sexy, sensual, romantic suck job he's ever had.

 

Old 07-23-2011, 02:16 AM   #142
Tanstaafl001
Really Experienced
 
Tanstaafl001's Avatar
 
Tanstaafl001 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 198
SO I'm thinking that when I splash my load all over your face, we're not necessarily anywhere private. I'll take you shopping, and just watching you try on all the outfits I want arouses me. Arouses me so much, I've got to take you. Now. So in the fitting room we go, and you drop to your kness to do what you do oh so well. You swallow my hard cock, my head pushes deeply into your throat. Up and down it's length, you bob your head. Don't forget to tug on my balls a little bit Stacy, you know that drives me crazy. ANd I grunt, and I push harder into your throat, while my cum splashes against your tongue. I pull it out of your mouth, stroking and milking the remaining drops all over your lips and your eager tongue. We leave the dressing room, with you wearing my cum on your lips and chin, as if it were a badge of honor. Who knows, maybe some of the other guys in the store will see it, and know you for the cumslut that you are,and want to visit with you themselves in the dressing rooms.
 

Old 07-23-2011, 11:57 AM   #143
StacyCD39
Sweet little cum princess
 
StacyCD39's Avatar
 
StacyCD39 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: On my knees, smiling up at you...
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanstaafl001 View Post
SO I'm thinking that when I splash my load all over your face, we're not necessarily anywhere private. I'll take you shopping, and just watching you try on all the outfits I want arouses me. Arouses me so much, I've got to take you. Now. So in the fitting room we go, and you drop to your kness to do what you do oh so well. You swallow my hard cock, my head pushes deeply into your throat. Up and down it's length, you bob your head. Don't forget to tug on my balls a little bit Stacy, you know that drives me crazy. ANd I grunt, and I push harder into your throat, while my cum splashes against your tongue. I pull it out of your mouth, stroking and milking the remaining drops all over your lips and your eager tongue. We leave the dressing room, with you wearing my cum on your lips and chin, as if it were a badge of honor. Who knows, maybe some of the other guys in the store will see it, and know you for the cumslut that you are,and want to visit with you themselves in the dressing rooms.
 

Old 07-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #144
big_heart_nerd
Lantern-Kyle
 
big_heart_nerd's Avatar
 
big_heart_nerd is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyCD39 View Post
I wish I could really give a man a blow job. I'm tired of playing online. I want to give some guy the most sexy, sensual, romantic suck job he's ever had.

god stacy saying that your driveing me crazy sexy if only you could realy suck and kiss my cock, mmm I love when women realy love cock, they are so sensual with it
 

Old 07-25-2011, 04:51 PM   #145
StacyCD39
Sweet little cum princess
 
StacyCD39's Avatar
 
StacyCD39 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: On my knees, smiling up at you...
Posts: 1,644
I need a dick so bad I want to cry...

God, I need a man...NOW...
 

Old 07-25-2011, 11:37 PM   #146
tallguy78
April showers...
 
tallguy78's Avatar
 
tallguy78 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyCD39 View Post
I need a dick so bad I want to cry...

God, I need a man...NOW...
I have one of those
 

Old 07-27-2011, 02:28 PM   #147
CrimsonAlex
Breast Worshipper
 
CrimsonAlex's Avatar
 
CrimsonAlex is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Here and Now
Posts: 2,881
As a thank you for posting on my thread, here's a pic of myself I thought you might enjoy:

http://img270.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_585lo.jpg
__________________
I love breasts. Big, little, perky, hanging, and especially squeezed together. Thanks to all the Lovely Ladies of Lit who have shared their "lovely ladies" for us to enjoy!
 

Old 07-27-2011, 03:28 PM   #148
StacyCD39
Sweet little cum princess
 
StacyCD39's Avatar
 
StacyCD39 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: On my knees, smiling up at you...
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonAlex View Post
As a thank you for posting on my thread, here's a pic of myself I thought you might enjoy:

http://img270.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_585lo.jpg
Alex! Thank you! I love the 'point of view' shot!

 

Old 08-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #149
StacyCD39
Sweet little cum princess
 
StacyCD39's Avatar
 
StacyCD39 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: On my knees, smiling up at you...
Posts: 1,644
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KGKWxgaQvw...hip+Mantra.jpg
 

Old 08-16-2011, 12:32 PM   #150
Daniel1492
Literotica Guru
 
Daniel1492's Avatar
 
Daniel1492 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: St.Louis, Missouri area
Posts: 1,076
I would love to see those sexy lips wrapped around my cock
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.