Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 04-25-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
tritiusj
Four plus Bizarre

Sucking your own Nipples - Question...

I have a question for those ladies who can suck, lick and/or bite your own nipples? While this is one of my biggest visual turns as a guy, I'm curious as whether it does anything for the ladies to do it themselves. I have posed this question to individuals over the years, and have received responses ranging from "no not really, only do it because my partner is into it" to "oh yes love it, even if I am alone". Ladies? Your thoughts?

Old 04-25-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!

I can't quite reach without jamming my chin uncomfortably into the top of my breast - one of the few things to look forward to about breasts sagging as I get older I guess, lol. But the little bit I can reach does feel good.
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!

Old 04-25-2011, 05:07 PM   #3
naughty_shygirl
Literotica Guru

I have big tits and I love to raise one up to my mouth and suck on it while masturbating and it feels good. I love it even more though doing it while a man watches.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:18 AM   #4
flint9
Literotica Guru

that is very hott,any pics

Old 04-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #5
Aurantica
Beloved and Devoted Pet

I can, but it's damn awkward and I think it doesn't look sexy at all. I'd really rather let my partner do it, to be quite honest. Bending my neck into a shape roughly similar to a pretzel is NOT something I want to do while my partner is on top.

Old 04-26-2011, 05:12 PM   #6
kitkat88
Literotica Guru

I can do it fairly easily but doing it just myself does nothing for me. However once when I was doing it my husband slids up and started tonguing it as well and I realized we were sharing my nipple! That is damn hot!

Old 04-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #7
world69peace
Really Experienced

I too can bite and lick and suck my own nipples!! I do quite like it! I find it arousing and a little kinky but as some ladies have mentioned I too find it quite awkward and wish it were easier! Because its not that comfy/easy I don't often do it! And agree that it probably doesn't look all that sexy as I have to crane my neck to reach my nips! :P

Old 04-26-2011, 08:28 PM   #8
Teachme84
Literotica Guru

I can just about get my left nip in my mouth..not the right...i have no idea why as there isn't much difference between them....if i'm being ordered to do it its horny if i'm on my own not so much!

Old 04-26-2011, 10:00 PM   #9
cum2ut
Literotica Guru

It is a little awkward to do it, but the reaction it gets is hotter than the feeling of it. I don't do it on my own, but its better when you have an appreciative audience.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:59 AM   #10
bidaddy
Really Really Experienced

my wife like to suck her tits as i fuck her it is such a turn on for me, she keeps telling me she wishs there were two more people to suck on them for her as i fuck her.

Old 04-27-2011, 11:39 AM   #11
frank1011
Virgin

My gf has big jugs and she can suck on them herself when she masterbates but her fantasy is for me to be fucking her while two other guys are sucking hard on her tits...

Old 04-27-2011, 11:50 AM   #12
gaiagirl
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat88 View Post
I can do it fairly easily but doing it just myself does nothing for me. However once when I was doing it my husband slids up and started tonguing it as well and I realized we were sharing my nipple! That is damn hot!
I can just reach with the tip of my tongue especially if nipples are fully erect......I love the sharing idea!!!

Old 04-28-2011, 06:02 AM   #13
gummibaum
Literotica Guru

what a shame I missed asking the bigger-breasted ladies I've been with to do that... oh the thought of these girls licking their nipples brings back some memories and fantasies^^

Old 04-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #14
DarkSimian
Literotica Guru

I've been with a few women that could do that. Nothing turns me on more, than when I am eating them out, to look up and see them licking, sucking or playing with their nipples....

Old 05-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #15
wildfirewench
Virgin

When I was single I did this a lot when masturbating, but now that I have a man that pays attention to them all the time I don't do it as much. I'm lucky that I'm big breasted so that it's not difficult or awkward and it does feel amazing.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:48 AM   #16
wettbbw4u
Virgin

Talking

I have large breasts and I have to say that I love doing this. To see that look in the eyes of the man I am with gives me an even bigger thrill. In all honesty, I love when he is sucking on one of my nipples and I am sucking on the other. Then we share. ) So, to answer your question, yes I love it!

Old 05-05-2011, 03:27 AM   #17
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

yes I do suck my nipples, I have rather large breasts that are extremely sensitive and I can even make myself come just sucking my nipples. Or sometimes biting them.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:18 PM   #18
tritiusj
Four plus Bizarre

Quote:
Originally Posted by wettbbw4u View Post
I have large breasts and I have to say that I love doing this. To see that look in the eyes of the man I am with gives me an even bigger thrill. In all honesty, I love when he is sucking on one of my nipples and I am sucking on the other. Then we share. ) So, to answer your question, yes I love it!
This is pretty much a perfect description of one of my biggest turn-ons, period.

My advice: If you go around calling yourself an artist,
pretty soon you're going to have to paint a fucking picture.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #19
SluttyWife2PlsU
Experienced

I can lick and suck my own and usually enjoy it more when I am ordered to it, but I have been known to suck while masterbating. Depending on how turned on I am, I can cum from just having my nips sucked.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #20
Sinda69
Virgin

feels good

I have large breasts and though it is not a sexy position, can lick my nipples and suck on them some. I prefer when a man does it of course, and can come close to orgasm either way. I think it really depends on any personal hang ups and on nipple sensitivity as well as environment.
Suppose not a straight answer, but, bottom line yes it feels good, though I like to roll my nipples more at first to make them more sensitive.

I agree with the sharing being pretty cool, but will admit I like watching a man look up at me while he feasts on my tits.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:28 PM   #21
Saucychick
Really Experienced

Hmmm, I can suck my own nipples, but it just doesnt do a lot for me tbh. I'd much rather he suck and nibble them for me.
I do quite like to pull them myself tho...

Maybe u should try the sharing thing...that sounds quite sexy...:0) x

Old 05-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #22
MarriedKitten
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty_shygirl View Post
I have big tits and I love to raise one up to my mouth and suck on it while masturbating and it feels good. I love it even more though doing it while a man watches.
I'm with ya, girl.

Old 05-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #23
FarmerTan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritiusj View Post
This is pretty much a perfect description of one of my biggest turn-ons, period.
Ditto

Old 05-06-2011, 10:01 PM   #24
Cameo_Fleur
Really Experienced

There are a lot of us girls who can't do this. I'm a full 34C, not large, but my guy loves it 'cause one "just fills up a hand". Hope I never get bigger busted. Anyway, I have very, very sensitive breasts and nipples, I can orgasm from having them played with. Love having them fondled, kissed, licked nibbled, etc.

Old 05-07-2011, 12:21 AM   #25
DirtyLaura
Literotica Guru

After my implants, I could do it with ease, but my nipples got super sensitive, I could only lick....but now they are less than normally senstivie, and I can bite and pinch all I want...Love the look on his face when I do.. ...!

my arousals

my preferences