Old 05-28-2011, 12:05 AM   #126
teddy208
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emiii View Post
I love tasting myself as most of the time i taste pretty damn good...but i do tend to get a bit annoyed when i come up for a kiss after going down on a guy and he denies me.

Why is it so strange for a guy to taste himself? I eat your cum, why cant you?
Chalk up another guy who loves kissing his girlfriend after she's blown him! She always swallows, but I can still taste myself on her, and it's fucking hot!

And after she's cum on my face, I love coming up for a long, hard kiss. I also love it when she sucks my fingers clean after I've finger fucked her, and of course I love it when she sucks herself off my cock.

Old 05-28-2011, 12:01 PM   #127
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Sure, I've tasted myself, but I wouldn't call it a fetish. My man has tasted himself as well. And mixed, we taste delicious.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:03 PM   #128
mom7764
Really Experienced

definately

Absolutely love licking my fingers as I rub myself,or rubbing them over my nipples and licking them clean,,it`s just a natural thing for me to taste myself anymore.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #129
curiousisjane
Literotica Guru

I love my own scent and taste, is'nt that normal....?

Old 06-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #130
justlookingin
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousisjane View Post
I love my own scent and taste, is'nt that normal....?
I would say so from the women that I've been with. All of them have happily sucked on my finger after it's been inside them - some loved it.

Old 06-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #131
mikeca69
Virgin

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emiii View Post
I love tasting myself as most of the time i taste pretty damn good...but i do tend to get a bit annoyed when i come up for a kiss after going down on a guy and he denies me.

Why is it so strange for a guy to taste himself? I eat your cum, why cant you?
I agree--seems like if it is good for the goose it would be good for the gander-- I personally would love to give you a good deep sensual kiss as a reward for swallowing my cum. And if I can be of any help cleaning up after I deposit a huge load in your pussy --well, count me in!

Old 06-08-2011, 04:29 PM   #132
PassionPlayClit
Literotica Guru

Mine all mine :)

I love the way I taste! It's really sexy when my man kisses me after he was eating me out, sharing my juices on his lips, but what I really love is treating myself to my nectar. When I'm alone and pleasuring myself I'll use one hand to cover in my cum then lick it all up. Sometimes if I'm really horny and driving I'll slip a finger past my panties and steal a quick taste of my pussy juice

Old 06-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #133
sithpac
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionPlayClit View Post
I love the way I taste! It's really sexy when my man kisses me after he was eating me out, sharing my juices on his lips, but what I really love is treating myself to my nectar. When I'm alone and pleasuring myself I'll use one hand to cover in my cum then lick it all up. Sometimes if I'm really horny and driving I'll slip a finger past my panties and steal a quick taste of my pussy juice
Love kissing after sloppily eating a woman out

Old 06-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #134
laceNlthrgrrl
Really Experienced

I enjoy the way I taste, especially if it's from his kisses after he's eaten me messy. I like licking my juices off of his cock, too, most 'specially if it's both of our juices together.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #135
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

The girls in this thread are sooooo hot Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 06-17-2011, 11:43 AM   #136
sillygooz
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionPlayClit View Post
I love the way you taste too..........lol..........

I love licking and sucking a woman's pussy after she came........I came..........we all came........

Cum to think of it I have eaten some very taboo things from my ladies pussy at times...........ohhhhhh............the thought makes me tremble............

Old 06-17-2011, 02:39 PM   #137
Karen5519
Virgin

I like tasting myself as part of sex play with my hubby. I too like kissing him after he has gone down on me and experiencing my sexuality this way, it's very intimate. Sometimes I'll lick my fingers when masturbating.

I think my favorite is after he cums in me, I'll straddle his mouth and have him catch our juices in his mouth and then have him pass it back to my mouth so we both can taste and enjoy our juices. It can be really erotic.

Old 06-17-2011, 02:41 PM   #138
sithpac
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen5519 View Post
I like tasting myself as part of sex play with my hubby. I too like kissing him after he has gone down on me and experiencing my sexuality this way, it's very intimate. Sometimes I'll lick my fingers when masturbating.

I think my favorite is after he cums in me, I'll straddle his mouth and have him catch our juices in his mouth and then have him pass it back to my mouth so we both can taste and enjoy our juices. It can be really erotic.
incredibly intimate...and that does sound amazingly erotic..

Old 06-17-2011, 10:34 PM   #139
cheekychic
Really Experienced

I love when he's been deep inside, me on top, making me wet, juices running down and around his parts. Pinning him down and licking myself off his throbbing cock. It's so sensual, erotic, delicious. Climb back on after licking his cock clean of my juices - kissing him deeply so he can taste me. Getting him soaking wet all over again......

So, ya, I like it. LOL

Old 06-17-2011, 10:39 PM   #140
Rich4goodgirl
Naughty Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekychic View Post
I love when he's been deep inside, me on top, making me wet, juices running down and around his parts. Pinning him down and licking myself off his throbbing cock. It's so sensual, erotic, delicious. Climb back on after licking his cock clean of my juices - kissing him deeply so he can taste me. Getting him soaking wet all over again......

So, ya, I like it. LOL
well described like that who wouldn't !!!

"Thou art to me a delicious torment."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Both sides of my pillow are cool
“There is no shame in being hungry for another person.”
~ Augusten Burroughs

Old 06-18-2011, 12:56 AM   #141
sweet_tease
Literotica Guru

I love to taste myself on his lips after he has cum...our juices mixed drives me crazy. Sometimes I will I get my scent on my fingers and let it there for a while so I can smell or taste it when I want...I love the smell and the taste.

Old 06-18-2011, 01:05 AM   #142
amigayorbi
Literotica Guru

would love to taste both of you then

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
Sure, I've tasted myself, but I wouldn't call it a fetish. My man has tasted himself as well. And mixed, we taste delicious.

lemme know if you plan to visit india

Old 06-18-2011, 07:09 AM   #143
thejdangel
Literotica Guru

I have always enjoyed tasting myself. I often push my fingers inside myself and coat them and lick them clean whilst masturbating.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:26 AM   #144
preggo15
Really Experienced

I love the taste of my own pussy! I lick my fingers clean while rubbing it and I love having a guy pull out and then letting me suck all my juices off his cock

Old 06-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #145
JNaylor
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by preggo15 View Post
I love the taste of my own pussy! I lick my fingers clean while rubbing it and I love having a guy pull out and then letting me suck all my juices off his cock
ummm..yeah, that statement has me standing at attention. Great comments ladies.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:27 AM   #146
JNaylor
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen5519 View Post

this is one of my favorite things to do

Old 06-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #147
iluvsex2
Experienced

i love it when i fuck her, pull out have her suck me off and kisses me...but she likes taste as well...lol

Old 06-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #148
Babyslave
Shy, Stubborn, and His

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNaylor View Post
The eye contact adds a nice erotic touch..
I enjoy my own taste when I'm alone, sure. But it's so much better, hotter and wilder when it's a shared experience. One of the hottest for me, is being tied down while he pleasures me with mouth and fingers. Then he straddles me and offers my own juices to me first by licking them off his fingers and then with a deep, hot, wet, sexy kiss.

Mmmmm.

Old 06-18-2011, 11:55 AM   #149
Rich4goodgirl
Naughty Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_tease View Post
I love to taste myself on his lips after he has cum...our juices mixed drives me crazy. Sometimes I will I get my scent on my fingers and let it there for a while so I can smell or taste it when I want...I love the smell and the taste.
I used to have my girl do that, and sometimes
wipe a a wet finger above her upper lip so she could smell herself during the
day, and be reminded of it during her work day.
A few special times I texted her to excuse herself to the ladies room,
to repeat her orgasm and apply it again.
I miss that...

"Thou art to me a delicious torment."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Both sides of my pillow are cool
“There is no shame in being hungry for another person.”
~ Augusten Burroughs

Old 06-18-2011, 12:06 PM   #150
Mollie_F
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taste is such a huge part of sex for me. Having him fuck me, then kneel above me so I can taste myself on him as I suck him clean...mmm... I think it reminds me that he is all mine All the better if he cums in my mouth so I can enjoy the taste of us both for a while....