Courtly Love

LordLuck

The Wicked Historian
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Posts
2,649
(closed for haremfaery)

What a glorious day!

It was. The young knight had surely outdone himself in this one. Some whispered that Sir Guillaume was the youngest winner of two tournaments in a row since, since... since the Count Marshall himself. Many had come to him, to hold his hand tight and smile, joking about how had his good luck delivered hims the prize rather than his own habilities.

And the jealous stood far, speaking and whispering against him, plotting his downfall, as they've always did. But those Guillaume had not to fear, for his Lordship would care for him. He had always done so. Lord John had always cared for his household, it could be no different.

"Cheers for Sir Guillaume!", some of his peers spoke aloud, bringing claps and whistles from the many peasants that had come to witness the games, their filthy clothes and dirty faces smiling with toothless mouths, strabic eyes, and doing dances and singuing profane tunes.

"That's my Guillaume!", had said Lord Robert Hawkwood as he had lead Guillaume inside of his own castle, where the tournament had been held, his hand laid at the younger man's shoulder. Hawkwood's finesse as a warrior was no smaller that the young Guillaume's, and his grizzled face showed proudly a fair amount of scars, and a broken nose. This constrasted with Guillaume's own juvenile features. Fair eyes, emouldured by his mane of brown hair, coming to lay freely until his square, strong chin. "You'll be sitting at my table today, my friend!"

Friend, had Lord Robert called him. Not too bad an achievement, after all. Guillaume's father was a petty lord of a forgotten marche far from Hawkwood's own fiefdoms, but that had once fought side-by-side the older noble. Received and welcomed, Guillaume's talents had been noticed since the first time he had jousted, and John knew how to craft a fine knight from that young, proud yet timid boy.

And that way the evening went on, Guillaume thanking and praising the other competitors as they've all came to compliment his success. He was sitting by Hawkwood's right side, two chairs down the long, wooden table where the feast was about to be served, that he had noticed her.
 
Last edited:
((Hmm, is she Lord Robert's wife, or Lord John's? I'm thinking Robert's, otherwise he would have seen her many times before.))

The Lady Helaine had watched the tourney with her husband on the covered dais. She thrilled as the men fought, especially young Guillaume. He was...magnificent. In fighting prowess and in form. And now his eyes met hers at Lord Robert's table. She held his gaze as she lifted her cup to him with a smile. She leaned forward to toast him better past her husband. "To Sir Guillaume on today's victory." She raised her glass and drank.

Her eyes were a color that in the candlelight of the hall that was undefinable. Not brown and certainly not blue. A shade of hazel with flecks of gold that caught the light making them look amber at times and green at others. Her husband, in his rare moments of poetry, had told her a man could look into her eyes and lose himself to her forever.

Her hair was spun gold, bound into ropes of braids and hidden under a veil. Her dress was the color or apricots bringing out the flush of her cheeks. Many would call her handsome rather than beautiful. Her strong features were softened by her sensuous full lips. The years had taught her to be stern and commanding. She was chatelaine of her husband's Keep and had many responsibilities. She was not a silly girl to sit about all day eating sweatmeats and deciding what jewelry to wear to the next feast. She had borne two strong sons and one fair daughter for her lord. The children were away at other fiefs being fostered by other lords. It now left her with more time on her hands. The tourney was a welcome distraction.

Music began.

She listened politely to the lady on her right, wife to one of the lesser lords in attendance and not well known to her. She had given the woman a seat of honor hoping to make a new friend, but she found herself distracted and not interested in the woman's prattle. She smiled politely and said yes or no or smiled at appropriate times in response.
 
(Indeed she's Robert's)

Sir Guillaume blushed more than perceptively when Lady Helaine had toasted to him. He had stared into her misterious, golden eyes, for moments before she talked to him, trying not to look downwards and stare into her ample cleavage before her husband, a man that the young knight held in no small esteem himself.

She was gorgeous. He had seem and almost courted young ladies whose dowry could be more than enough for one that desired a fiefdom, but none of those spoiled girls were as attractive as Lady Helaine. Was it her beaulty? Was it the fact that she was already beyond his grasp? He could not tell.

Guillaume lowered his eyes, his cheeks crimson, as he smiled timidly back to her. The sudden break of music took upon his attentions again. He searched the room for his patron, Lord John Rhys, but it seemed that his own Lordship was engaged in much more pleasant converstion with some foreign nobles, far to the other side of the large hall.

Lord Robert noticed it.

"You bastard!", he joked, his loud voice startling the woman that had come to accompany Helaine, "Too gracious to accept the graces of a Lady, eh?"

Robert had, since the start of the tournament, drank many mugs of wine. His old battle-wound were aching, he had argued. Guillaume only smiled back at the nobleman, taking his time to feast upon the hunt-meat.

Robert suddenly lifted himself, coming to greet a Count that hadn't been in his lands for a while. Guillaume took the oportunity to stare at Helaine once again, this time smiling at her fine features.
 
So sure on the field of battle, yet Guillaume blushed like a virgin at Helaine's attention. Surely a man of his fair looks had bedded plenty a damsel. Perhaps it was that one of her station should pay him mind that caused him to act so shy. It only made him more endearing. Helaine found men that were too self-important to be tedious.

She smiled at Guillaume over the rim of her goblet as she took another sip. Her husband was in his cups and would likely spend the night snoring at the table ere long. She sighed and remembered him in younger days, though he was a man in full when she was his young virgin bride.

Helaine watched Robert lurch away to thump the back of an old friend. She watched the dancers

"'Tis a pity my husband's old wounds prevent him from dancing." She said to the lady next to her loudly enough for Guillaume to hear.
 
Sir Guillaume had paid much attention to Helaine, even as she watched back at him. He was suddenly taken by the idea of catching her latest drift... it had been some time now that the knight discovered the Lady's boredom as her company stood talking alone.

It was a chance to spend some time with this gorgeous woman whose looks had already taken his attention, even as he tried poorly to dissimulate his interest.

Standing up slowly, doing a short nod and extending his gloved hand towards Lady Helaine, the young Guillaume asked, almost quietly:

"W-would your Grace allow me to accompany her in this dance?"

The song had been playing for some time already, and Guillaume could barely understand the musician's poor latin, but it sounded like an appropriate song to have the chance to lay his hands over Lady Helaine's voluptuous frame.
 
"I would be delighted." Helaine gave Guillaume a warm smile. She excused herself from the table and took Guillaume's hand.

As they passed her husband, she kissed Robert's cheek. "Sir Guillaume has asked me to dance." She said lightly.

Robert laughed. "God knows _my_ dancing days are long since past. Old wounds, you know. Enjoy dancing while you can Young Guillaume." he clapped the man on the shoulder. "Don't let her wear you out!" He called after them as they moved to the center of the hall.

They took their place in the reel. Helaine lowered her head and curtsied. She looked up at Guillaume with an enigmatic smile as she straightened. She held up her hand palm out to press against his.
 
Guillaume lead Helain quietly into the open area between the many tables, were many other noblemen and women danced in their own courting manners, as it would be only appropriated.

He blushed again as Lord Robert had commented joinfully about his Lady's eagerness to dance. Perhaps he would enjoy this more than he had thought, after all.

As Helaine held up her hand, awaiting for his touch, Guillaume quickly nodded towards her in deference, curtsied himself, and quietly held up his own, callous hand to touch hers. Even through the fabric of his fien gloves, she could feel the somewhat roughness of his palm.

Taking his time to breathe, Guillaume finally started to lead. Slowly, going after the song's slow tempo, he moved as graciously as he could among the reel. Turning to the spectators to clap once, he turned about as Helaine did the same. The young knight could only stare at her eyes as she misteriously looked at his. What was in her head? He would surely give away his best lances and even a one of his best horses to know!

As the motions followed, he started to look at the way that she moved her body around, her fine dress showing some of her beaultiful curves as they danced around the room.
 
The dance was slow enough to allow the dancers to talk to their partners if they wished. It also allowed for lingering looks and touches that anyone watching would think nothing of. It was the nature of the dance.

It was expected that knights be as agile on the dance floor as they were when fighting. It was not the case with Lord Robert. But it seemed so for Sir Guillaume. Still he seemed shy. How could one so handsome not realize that all the young girls were mooning over him? he could have any one of them with a crook of his finger, Helaine thought.

"You dance as well as you fight, Sir Guillaume. I look forward to sharing more dances with you. That is, of course, if the young ladies will allow me more than this one dance." She smiled at him and nodded toward a knot of girls watching them. "Has any girl won your heart yet?" They touched hands again.

They circled each other and went back to their starting places. "Will you be staying longer once the tournament is over?" There was a week of games scheduled with accompanying feasting at night.


((I was looking to see what the nicknames for Guillaume might be. Wilkin was popular in the middle ages. It also said Cock was used to refer to a self-assured young man and was a nickname for William and a few others. However, since Cock refers to something else now, I don't think Helaine will be using it as a nickname. But that is where the name Wilcox comes from.))
 
Once again Guillaume cheeks grew crimson at the Lady's compliments. He had blushed a lot that day. It was no easy feat to acquire cheers and compliments from most of the peers that had bested him every once and a while. Until today, of course, where he could wrestle the title of Champion from then.

"I look forward to share much other things with you as well, Lady Helaine. Your company is most gracious, and your compliments kind.", he said, his smile showing pure satisfaction for gladdening such a gorgeous woman. "...And I doubt I'd allow any of then to take your place beside me, milady. You have precedence over all."

As they've exchanged glances again, Guillaume tried to divert his eyes to the knot of girls staring shamelessly to the pair. Many of them were the daughters and sisters of other noblemen. He could see Arette, the girl that had tried to sleep with him prior to the tournament, but that he had cleverly managed to stay away from until now.

"I can think of one woman, but she is by no means a girl. However, her talents are not diminished by her age in any means, her experience another appeal, you see..."

He took Helaine by the hand, and pulled her before his standing position, his eager hands slidding around her soft arm, the other hand coming to touch at her belly, where it slid back and forth as they've sidestepped according to the music's pace. He loved the feel of her body against his almost shaking hands, as if any move would scare Lady Helaine away from his arms.

"And I'll probably spend some time in the region after the Tournament is ended. There is many places I'd like to visit and many sightings this lands promise..."

Guillaume, having Helaine before him, lowered his face closer to her neck in order to sniff at her carefully oiled skin, and catching an eyeful of her neckline, only managing a brief glimpse of her cleavage. He was growing bolder...

(There actually is a nickname for Guillaume. It's Gul.)
 
((Gul makes sense, or Gui pronounced Gi with the G as in give.))

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I am not kind. I speak the truth." Helaine said. It was endearing how the slightest recognition brought a blush to Guillaume's cheeks. It was refreshing how innocent he was of his effect on women. He was not full of himself, nor was he sickeningly obsequious.

Helaine was the Lord's lady wife and had Robert's ear. Many men thought to use that to their advantage. Some simply wanted the bragging rights (subtly, of course) to have wormed their way into her bed. Helaine had never been interested. She had grown to love her husband in a way. She had three children by him that she loved more than life. But now...The years were beginning to tell on Robert and Helaine had many years left. She found herself yearning for something.

Helaine felt a twinge of jealousy when Guillaume mentioned another woman. But the way he held her--all very proper for the dance of course, belied a subtext to his words. He was talking about her... She would have to be sure. It would be one thing to pursue a more open but chaste courtly relationship, quite another if she were to be blatant about wanting something more.

"I do enjoy the countryside. I have not been riding in awhile. The weather has been very good for it." Helaine said leaning back against Guillaume as the dance permitted. His chest was so hard and broad it was like leaning against a wall. "My husband will likely invite you to a hunt. That is one of his few pleasures of late. And drinking too much." She looked to where Lord Robert was laughing loudly with a group of men. Yes, he would no doubt be asleep at the table before the feast was over.

((And I am sure that the Lord and Lady each have separate rooms as well.))
 
(( Indeed you are right. ))

"Please, my lady, do not judge Lord Robert too hard. I am here to distract and amuse you for the time being."

Sir Guillaume loved how she lingered over his frame, touching him, trying the hardest to refrain his urge to touch her besides what the dancing moves allowed. He used his left palm to slid his large hand over her tummy and upwards, until almost grabbing her breasts, slidding out in the last time, before both parted to their initial positions again.

"I'd enjoy to accompany you should you ride, my Lady Helaine. I love your company, and I hope we'd still spend much time togheter."

He pulled her around closer to him, grabbing her by the wrist, and spinning her lithe body to land just before him in a long, swift, delicate motion. He could see Lord Robert talking and laughing, obviously the mead and ale and wine doing his chatting, while on the other side of the large, stoney room, Lord John exited, accompanied by a couple of servant girls.

Poor maidens. Lord John's appetites were well known across the court, his urges and indecent noises somewhat gathering the apraise - or censure - of his peers. At least, he loved brag around how a stallion as old as he was could still cover a mare, and make her scream.

Guillaume smiled at the idea, as he looked into Helaine's eyes, his expression showing both delight and, somewhat, desire for that woman, that so unlike the girls, was so gorgeous and so learned.
 
"I do not judge. I speak the truth. My lord has always been free in his pursuits and now that our children have been sent off to foster, I have some little freedom myself." Helaine said justifying herself.

"I cannot think of anyone I would rather have amuse me. Her eyes held great promise. She was rather adept at letting her touches linger within the confines of the dance. It had been many years since she was been so flirtatious. If Lord Robert noticed at all, if he cared at all, she would blame the high spirits of the evening, and the honey wine.

Guillaume, for his part was getting bolder with his hands. Helaine felt her heart beating faster and wondered if Guillaume could feel her pulse quicken.

"Lord Robert prefers to hunt the boar, but I think, Sir Guillaume, you would find hunting the hart far more pleasurable."

The dance ended with them palm to palm. Helaine removed her hand feeling as if she were breaking a kiss. She curtsied as Guillaume bowed.


((And you can decide if they stay for another dance--a faster one perhaps, or if they return to the table.))

((Hmm, would a visiting knight be staying in the castle? His Lord probably would. Would the winner of the torny be given a room in the castle as part of the honor to him? How fast do you want them to get together? Helaine could hint that he visit her chamber tonight. She will probably not go too far, this being the first time she's done this sort of thing, though Guillaume may try coaxing...))
 
"I'm very sure, my lady. Hunting the hart is always a more subtle sport. To face the boar, one must be fierce and strong. However, to track the hart, one must be dissimulated to the extreme.", Sir Guillaume again couldn't hide the faintest of blushes amongst his juvenile beard. Her soft, uncompromising implies were taking the young knight's breath with her every word.

However, he'd still had to allow himself a measure of control. After all, if their rubbing of hands dissimulated by the dance hadn't taken up the suspicious of any of the spectants - specially the young ladies, Guillaume considered himself more than lucky for having the chance to touch her soft skin.

He decided to lead Lady Helaine back towards their table. After all, Lord Robert could be watching. Even if he wasn't, other men of his household were. A couple of sarjeants were the less inebriated of the spectators... he had to be careful, now.

Helaine's Lady company had been gone. Perhaps enraged that the Lady had neglected her as the knight took her out to dance. Good. That meant they'd be alone, for some time.

"Lady Helaine, I must say I've loved to share the ground with you. Perhaps we could still share some more... pleasant time togheter, tonight?"

(( Yes, he would, but not be given a room. In this time, they've used to sleep in the floor at large rooms, like in the very hall, where the lesser nobility would all sleep. The Lordship rooms would probably also be filled with his own household nobles, his closer retinue...))

(( I sense Guillaume is very, very eager to spend the night with Helaine... in her sheets, and would try his best to be allowed, but would be respectful enough not to force his point.))
 
"Very subtle, a good choice of words, Sir Guillaume." Helaine said. They saw at the table next to each other. Helaine called for more wine.

Lord Robert, meanwhile was now sitting far across the room with his nobles. He was not so loud as before. The people at the feast were drifting off to their rooms or to wherever they were spending the night.

She sipped her wine and looked at Guillaume. "Tonight?" She smiled. "Why, sir, we are spending time together. I believe shall retire soon. My rooms are in the east wing. I think I shall allow my ladies to retire early, I'm sure it has been a long day for them." She dare not say more. If Guillaume took that as an invitation, that would please Helaine very much, but if her words were lost on him...ah well, at least he would be staying at the castle for some time. Long enough perhaps for him to understand her meaning. But he spoke of this very night, he must know what she was implying.

She would bid goodnight to her husband, then dismiss her ladies. But the looks of it, some would welcome time to themselves to form liaisons of their own.

After a time of talking with Guillaume, she took her leave. She went to her husband and kissed his cheek. "My lord, I will retire now. I shall see you on the morrow." She turned to the men with her husband. "Do see that my lord gets to his chambers before he falls asleep. It hurts his back to sleep in a chair."

"I can walk up to my room--I am no babe in arms. Or I shall sleep here if I choose." Lord Robert said. "There is much more wine that needs drinking."

She kissed her husband's cheek again. "As my lord wishes. But I must retire."
 
As Helaine left the hall, Guillaume couldn't help it but to absently stare down at the Lady's generous, waving hips. He just hoped that her last words were really meant for him to join her... as he would most love it to. Somehow, Guillaume mused, he hoped that Helaine's wavy moves were directed towards him, perhaps in another demonstration of the growing affection he felt for her... and maybe, the promise of the rewards that this night could deliver him.

He blessed the heavens for such a seemingly reward. Was he worthy? He hoped so. Sure, Sir Guillaume had unhorsed all his oponents in the jousts of the day, where he had only been felled thrice, since the very morning. Lord John had trained him properly to become a more than capable knight.

And even now, as many had already left the Hall, Guillaume looked around. He could not follow Helaine just right now - he should not be seen at all nearby her chambers. Not now. Of course he could brag about it, but somehow, that did not felt... right. There were still some smaller groups of noblemen talking and drinking, the largest of those where Lord Robert still talked in an agitated manner while handling a tankard. There were some ladies, as well. The elderly Lady Fredda, the aunt of Lord John, still lingered around in the far corner, discussing something of immense importance with a younger maiden who had not adressed her properly.

Before his table, stood some younger ladies, the very same that had stared down at him while he had danced with Helaine. Some blushed at his sight, others laughted quietly. Guillaume tried not to pay them attention, but more than once one of those younger, fair women had passed right before him, waving her hips meaningfully towards him. He just smiled back, trying to keep his cheeks pale instead of crimson.

He had decided to walk around the castle, giving Helaine some time before searching for her. He would definetly visit her quarters, if she'd allow him this favour.

Wandering around the dark corridors of the northern bastion, where none stood this time, Guillaume had heard some noise. The wide corridor was almost pitch-black, as only two well-spaced torches lightled the way. Slowly, he decided to investigate, walking down the hall in silence. Reaching the end, Sir Guillaume was awarded an interesting sight.

An inebriated Lord John stood laying over the wall, his faces showing an expression of glorious delight, while a way younger maiden knelt before him, her hair messy, as the older man grabbed and forced her into his groin. John knew how to stay quiet, even in this distress. The only noise that barely echoed about the long, dark corridor were the wet noises of her service.

That vision alone had turned the young knight on. He decided to throw away all the carefulness, and strode back fast towards Lady Helaine's room, arriving in 5 minutes before her wide, thick, ornate wooden door. Taking a deep breath, he laid a hand over the iron handle. And forced it in.
 
Helaine arrived at her rooms and immediately dismissed many of her maids saying she wished for quiet after the excitement of the day's tourney and the night's feasting.

She saw that there was plenty of wine and some fruit, nuts and sweetmeats in case she (and perhaps a certain young knight) wanted it.

She went into her bedchamber had two of her maids help her undress. The let down her hair. She sent them off to bed impatiently telling them she could braid her hair herself.

She sat in her shift by the mirror and combed out her hair. She wondered if Sir Guillaume would have the boldness to come to her rooms. She wondered how long she should wait. She stood up and paced a little then poured herself some wine. She was as nervous as a virgin on her wedding night. More nervous.

She heard the door to the corridor open and froze. She walked from her bedchamber to her receiving room, goblet of wine in hand. Her blonde hair hung freely down her back to below her waist. It caught the candlelight. Standing in her simple linen shift she looked years younger. Or perhaps it was the relaxed unguarded smile that touched her lips when she saw Guillaume at her door.

"Sir Knight." She held out her hand to him.
 
Guillaume, dressed in the finest of his garbs, quickly and softly close the door behind him before lowering his head to deliver a kiss at Helaine's extended hand. He took her hand and slowly pulled the woman towards him in a long, exagerated motion.

"My Lady", he almost whispered, his eyes never leaving hers.

He was amased by Helaine's long, golden mane. Her headress had concealed it completely, as it was the custom among married women. But Sir Guillaume din't even wanted to know about it. He had walked in. He cogitated the idea of pulling her even closer and laying a kiss on her lips... but he did not know if that'd enrage Helaine. So he stood, his ears reddening, as he stared down into her kind eyes.
 
Helaine's hand trembled a little as Guillaume took it in his own. He pressed his warm lips to the back of her hand then slowly drew her closer. He held her captive with his eyes.

Their flirtations earlier had seemed almost a game. Helaine had thought that Guillaume would take her invitation and come to her rooms. She was sure she could still tell him to go and he would do her bidding. In fact, she should tell him to go. They were treading down the primrose path path to hell. She could not even rationalize that they did this for love. Even though the troubadours sang of love at first sight, she was a pragmatic woman and knew it was lust that drove her to be so bold at the feast. She loved her husband in a soft comfortable way. He was father to her children and treated her kindly. They had made the best of their arranged marriage. But when she saw the young knight on the field, so strong and brave, and then to see him up close at the feast--no it was not love that made her heart quicken. The look in Guillaume's eyes told her he was feeling very much the same.

She placed her hand lightly on his chest as if in a dance. Her lips parted slightly as if she were about to speak. Her tongue darted out and moistened her lips nervously.
 
Guillaume couldn't really name what he felt for Helaine right now. Desire? Most surely. Lust? He shamed himself for the moment, but yes, he wished to have her and no other in his arms - even though he could have any other. He had just witnessed Lord John using a maid, had he not?

However, what the young knight felt runned deeper than mere sexual desires. He liked her. He enjoyed her presence, her clever words, her swaying hips, the way she moved... he wasn't sure if she felt the same. He, as stupid as innocent, really considered the possibility of love in the first sight, after spending years dismissing it as young ladies ranned around him declaring their own attraction.

Without a word, Guillaume pulled Helaine closer. And closer. So close that he managed to tightly embrace her in his long, strong arms, taking his own half-opened lips to be just centimeters before hers, staring still into her eyes. But he didn't do it. He did not kiss her, for the moment. Should he? Could he?
 
((Sorry it took so long for this.))

Helaine looked up into Guillaume's eyes. They were beautiful eyes and he had such long lashes for a man. She leaned closer to close the gap between them, was she sealing their fate with this act? Sealing their sin? She would worry about confession and penance tomorrow, or next week, or next month. There was no stopping now, the die was cast.

She lost herself to the kiss. She had not kissed a man this way other than her husband in many years. Everything about kissing Guillaume was different. His body, his lips, his arms. She had to make many subtle adjustments to what she was accustomed to.

She moved her hand up his chest to the back of his neck. Her fingers caught in his hair. She pressed her body tight to him.
 
(No problem, inspiration happens. Let's go on?)

The kiss was partially surprising to Guillaume. Of course it was not the first time he had kissed a woman, but somehow, Helaine felt different. The merest touch of her lips had sent a strange, burning feeling up to his ears and down through his spine, almost like a warm shiver.

As the Lady, the Knight also had his doubts. He should not be engaging in this act with a married woman. He should not be so willing to defile his host's wife. However, the fell of Helaine in his arms was as inebriating as the strongest wine, as hot as roasted boar. He loved to be just this close to her, trying to pull her body even closer to his.

He almost moaned as she started to press herself agains him. Taking his hands to slide all over Helaine's back, at first Guillaume took them up, to hug her into a tight embrace as both delved in their passionate kiss. Guillaume, however, did not elaborate on it, for he did not what Helaine would think of him if he started to intrude her with his tongue. What kind of depraved lustful man would she take him for?

However, it was with no doubt that he slowly slid his arms around Helaine's back, taking them to land softly at her backside.
 
((Sorry, RL is still smacking me around, so expect sporadic post until June.))

Helaine moaned into Guillaume's mouth when his hand reached the rounded curve of her bottom. Her fingers tightened in his hair and she plunged her tongue into his mouth.

"Guillaume, I am not glass." She breathed. She pulled him across the room closer to her bedchamber door. A small table was set with sweetmeats and fruit, a pitcher of wine and two glasses next to a low divan. But she was not thinking about that. All her thoughts were focused on Guillaume and getting him into her bedchamber.
 
((It happens, no problem. I'll still be here.))

Being led around while still having her in his arms, Guillaume suddenly noticed how aroused he was, how hard he was feeling for Helaine. He had shared some hay with women, already, but none had turned him like the Lady did to him. Not even the painted young Ladies downstairs, who where now probably either cursing him, or having their way with a handsome stable boy.

"I-I...", he tried to speak, but could not help it to remain quiet, witnessing her glory, as she shoved him into the canopy bed.
 
((I got a complimentary PM from someone who thinks this thread is hot--and we've barely started :) ))

Helaine hoisted her skirts and straddled the young knight. She began working feverishly on the lacings of his breeches stopping now and again to bend down and kiss him. If she stopped now, if she slowed down to think, she would be mortified and send him on his way. She she would not think. Only act. She took one of his hands and placed it on her breast. She wanted to feel his hand on her bare skin, but he would have to undo her lacings.
 
((Indeed!! That's great!! Personally I do find it hot... :D))

Quickening his own moves in order to match Helaine's, Guillaume started to work furiously over her garments lacings, coming close to tearing them apart - but not quite, revelling in her touch and loving to spread his hands over hers. She was reckless, taking his hand to cup at her breast, but he did not mind it. After all, it only showed her passion, the same that he had hold in check until now.

He touched her, at last. His large, callous hands started to work over her frame, caressing her with care instead of just rubbing her soft skin... and he revelled in it.
 
Back
Top