Finding Answers to Life's Little Problems (closed to notworthmentioning69)

smallncute

Literotica Guru
Name: Miranda (as always)
Occupation: Student at a prestigious London university but also works (part time) at a 5 star exclusive hotel
Build: Medium build a size 8 body with a 34B bust, brown hair and eyes. She often wears her hair in a pony tail with a boldly colored scrunchy She exercises regularly, though the rare occasions she does war tight trousers/skirts she has mild love handles but nothing overly fat. As her current boyfriend comments nice and cuddly!

She is from a middle class family but due to the recession, they have not been able to support her as much as they wanted. That has caused Miranda's finances to take a hit, and so she has ran up a larger debt that she intended. As such with Easter holidays, she was able to persuade the hotel she works for to take her on full time over the holidays, ding an assortment of duties. Currently due to ill health and holidays, the house keeping section was short staffed and so Miranda was cleaning the rooms...

At work she wears the uniform required for where she is working. As she is in the house keping side of life currently, she wears the regulatory grey polyester deres, down to her knees, with a zip down the front. The neckline is quite high and the dress has white neck collar and cuffs on the short sleeves. for most people the dress is very plain, yet for some what the uniform resembles makes the dress erotic...

She was on her last room on that Thursday, room 609 a larger room on the upper floors, the occupants of these rooms are mostly business types. She hated these rooms, as the guests were more likely to be arrogant, though of course there were always exceptions to the rule. The current resident was quite cute and not as arrogant as some other guests. the few times they had met, he had been polite and courteous and had commented that she resembled his younger daughter Sophie. Whilst cleaning the room, she had seen a silver photoframe with him, his wife and two daughters and she could see the resemblance of herself to the younger one, actually the resemblance was rather uncanny witht he hair, the high cheek bones and even the gentle swell of cleavage..

During the one conversation they had chatted, he found out that she was a student, and was working due to financial reasons. whilst not likely to have to give up university, she wanted to ensure that situation would never arise, He also had commented on the exchange rate, making him feel rather wealthy compared to previous trips where the higher pond had made it significantly more expensive.

That morning, she knocked on the door.

No reply.

Knocks again...

No reply.

She inserted her master key and as she stepped inside she could hear the shower, a robe and a pair of tight boxer shorts discarded on the floor.

Unusual, it was now gone ten and most days he had left by now...

As she stepped back to the door to exit she heard the shower stop, and the door to the bathroom open.

Derek Brickman was both elated and annoyed. Elated, that he had gotten his work done four days early, leaving him nothing to do. Annoyed because he couldn't get an earlier flight out because of holiday air traffic. So he was stuck there.

He stood an inch or two under six feet, and had a lean muscular build that he maintained by running. His short dark brown hair was matted against his head as he stood under the shower letting the pulsing water flow over him. He had allowed himself to sleep in and now he was relaxing in the shower. Yet it didn't help much, not after the dream he had last night.

The cold shower water fell around him and slowly his erection shrunk and fell between his legs. It was then that he took up the bar of soap and began washing. It was a little disturbing how much that dream had affected him.

In a lot of ways it was that Miranda's fault. She just looked so much like Sophie, and that accent just made things hotter for some reason.

Eventually he turned off the water and grabbed one of the soft towel swans and shook it out before he started toweling off.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and opened the door back into the large hotel room. He stopped as his feet hit the carpet and he saw Miranda standing there in her uniform. His cock twitched under the towel.

"Uh...Hi..."

As Miranda was leaving the room, she heard the bath room door open and suddenly a dark masculine male stood before her.

Suddenly it seemed they were both as unprepared, embarrassed as each other...

"Uh...Hi..."

"Hi.. Sir.. sorry I was just about to leave when I heard the shower running, I'll come back later to complete your room"

Wanting to leave the awkwardness of the situation Miranda turned to step to the door...

She turned to leave the room and he couldn't help but notice how her curvy hips filled the grey polyester maid uniform. Her ponytail swayed as she turned and began to step away. He couldn't help but notice her hips in that outfit.

He felt his cock twitch under the towel. It had to be the uniform. It was the uniform that turned him on, it wasn't that she looked so much like Sophie, his daughter. It had to be the uniform...

"No, it's ok. You don't have to go." He shifted uncomfortable and looked to her as she reached the door.

It had to be the uniform, not the resemblance, the uncanny resemblance to his youngest daughter.

"If you start in the bathroom I can get changed out here."

Miranda smiled apprehensively. She wasn't sure about his couple of glances. She was used to men giving her the double or even third glance, and the longer 'mentally undressing' stares but some how this was different.

"If you start in the bathroom I can get changed out here."

"Sure I go and get my stuff"

Miranda headed to the trolly and took the bucket of cleaning materials and headed back into the room, and stepped into the bathroom and started to clean it, replacing the towels and the like.

Derek stood there and watched as she walked out of the room to quickly return with her bucket of cleaning materials. He couldn't help but notice the slight rise that the zipper created on the front of her uniform. He knew he wasn't blushing, but he could feel his face flush a bit.

She walked into the bathroom and left the door open, that didn't bother him since once he was on the other side of the bed she wouldn't be able to see him anyway. He moved over there and dug into his bag and pulled out a casual outfit of black jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

He sat on the edge of the bed as he started pulling on his socks.

"All decent now." He called out with a chuckle.

"Thanks" was Miranda's response as she focussed on the bathroom, taking her the usual ten minutes or so to clean the room, rinse the toilet and to wipe the mirror clean, and leaving it polished.

She briefly popped out to get the replacement towels before she headed into the main room....

"So not working today?" Miranda inquired as she started straighting the bed and clean the room, chatting as she did so.

Derek got up and turned to help Miranda straighten up the bed. He felt weird her having to clean while he was there. He would have felt like a bastard if he hadn't helped her. Plus, he liked her there, even if he felt dirty because of it.

"So not working today?" she asked.

He smiled. "Actually got everything done early, no more work till I get back home." He chuckled, "That's the good news, the bad news is I got nothing to do and no one here to do it with."

It was only after he had said it that he realized what he'd said and how it could be construed.

Miranda smiled as she saw the slight finish in his cheeks as he made his comment and realised it could have been taken the wrong way.

Miranda quickly changed the topic, as they chatted always aware of his slightly creepy glances. Miranda had seen the photograph when her first mentioned the uncanny resemblance between her and his youngest daughter..

As they chatted, Miranda spoke of her hopes to go onto medical school but the recession and finances were a potential problem, and so she was having to work in the holidays to ensure she always had money available.

As she was close to finishing the room, Miranda suggested several sites of historical interest that Derek might be interested in, before she gave her apologies and left him, resuming to her other duties....

Around the same time on the Friday Miranda knocked on the same room door....

He knew it was a dream, it had to be. Miranda knocked and entered wearing her grey maid's uniform that did nothing to hide her shape. She went about her duties, but kept smiling over to him. Slowly she moved over to make the bed, but instead of closing to the bed, she moved to him.

He reached out and slowly tugged the zipper of her maid's uniform down revealing her fair skin. Her firm young breasts were clasped in a grey bra and she wore matching boyshorts.

"Is this what you want Daddy?" She whispered, but instead of the soft british accent of Miranda it was the voice of his daughter Sophie.

He woke up in a sweat and found his cock rock hard and aching in his boxers. He got up and took a shower, letting the cold water washing over his body. He finally got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist and walked back out into his suite.

He looked up as he heard the knocking on the door and walked over and saw Miranda through the peep hole. He opened the door and peaked his head around it, hiding his towel clad body behind the door.

"Hey, I must have timed this badly." He saw her polite smile and was shocked, at how hard his cock grew under the towel.

"Morning Sir" Miranda smiled politely at his comment.

"Shall i start in the bathroom Sir whilst you et dressed?"

He nodded, and so, armed with her bucket she entered the bathroom and started to clean the room. She was logical, and so he preferred to start at the furthest point and work her way to the door, and soon, after ten minutes or so, the room was finished, as she stepped back into the room. This time she saw him in a pair of chinos and a short sleeve shirt and briefly did a second glance.

Miranda never liked guys in jeans and T-shirt, it just so reminded her of laziness!

"Any plans for the day Sir?"

Miranda started to tidy the room as she stroke up a conversation

"Eh, don't really know what to do with the day."

He did his best to keep out of her way as she moved deftly around the room. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled on his shoes then stood and moved to the opposite side of the bed to help her make it.

He couldn't help but notice how her chest pressed tight to the grey fabric of the maid outfit as she leaned in to help make the bed.

"I've thought about just hanging out here and enjoying all 4 tv stations. Do you have any suggestions for something to do? Or find some company as good as you tend to be?"

"Well there are plenty of things to do in London, historical, museums, parks, shops the list is endless..."

Miranda subconsciously looked at his wedding ring as she continued

"and as for company, depends what you want?"

Miranda continues cleaning the room, as she chats.

He couldn't help but gulp as he saw the fabric of her outfit pull tight across her hips as she bent over to grab the small garbage can to empty it.

"What would be perfect, would just for someone to sit around, watch tv, share room service and talk about something other than my damn job." He felt himself smiling but couldn't help it and was terrified it made him look like a pervert.

"But i'm open to other possibilities as well. How about you? What are you up to later?"

Miranda blushed at his question. She was aware of his glances but he wasnt any worse then many other male customers, or for that matter men generally when she was in her normal attire..

"Well I don'y have much money so staying in watching TV or a film and an early night It is an early start on the chambermaid shift"

With that Miranda started to collect her items and return them tot he servicing trolley outside the room

He followed her to the door and caught her eye as she started to get behind her cart. He met her eyes, so much like his daughter.

"Well, if all your going to do is watch TV or something, you could always come by here, dinner would be on me."

He blushed and stepped back into the room, and she went back to work, he sat on the chair and wondered.

As Miranda leaves the room, she hears is slightly unusual offer...

"Well, if all your going to do is watch TV or something, you could always come by here, dinner would be on me."

Miranda turned to face him slightly flushed by the other. Her grey polyester dress slightly taught across her breasts as she faced him, her hair in an untidy pony..

"Well it is against the rules, we are not allowed to accept gifts of guests..."

Miranda smiled though "But thank s for the offer, it could have been interesting!"

He pulled out a 50 euro note and walked over to her sliding it into her hand. The feel of her skin against his fingers felt electric. He smiled, "That should be enough to get us a good dinner. You grab us some take out for dinner, and i'll be waiting for you here." Then he shrugged. "If you can't make it after work that's fine, you can just bring me the note back before I leave. But that will be disappointing."

He turned and shut the door. He waited a moment to let what he had just done sink in. He walked over and started watching the TV, then got up and changed into a pair of silk boxers and pulled on one of the thick soft robe the hotel provided.

He sat in the chair and picked up a book and tried to read, yet he felt himself continuously glancing over at a clock, and wondering if Miranda would show up.

He pulled out a 50 euro note and walked over to her sliding it into her hand. The feel of her skin against his fingers felt electric. He smiled, "That should be enough to get us a good dinner. You grab us some take out for dinner, and i'll be waiting for you here." Then he shrugged. "If you can't make it after work that's fine, you can just bring me the note back before I leave. But that will be disappointing."

Miranda took the money slightly confused and looked around the room....

She felt strange being invited to go out and buy the meal and come back and eat here..

"Well thank you for your offer but I am sure you would prefer to dine some where more comfortable, luxurious?" Besides if I am court here I could be in trouble, but a few streets away of duty, I am a free person!"

Miranda felt weird accepting an invitation of sorts but hope she had not over stepped the mark with her suggestion...

He quickly replied that, "It's all up to you, sweety. I would really just rather eat with fine compnay...such as yourself...than to dine alone".

She left and finished her route and then found herself at the local bistro where she ordered a complete meal for two, including appetizer, main course, and dessert and still had enough left over to buy a bottle of wine.

She knocked on the door nervously, having changed from her grey maid uniform to a slick and sleet silk black dress.

He answered the door clothed only in a bathrobe and said.......

Derek smiled and handed her a pad of paper. "You write down a place I should eat, that you might be at around say, 8 pm. I just might make it."

He wasn't sure if she blushed but she did write something on the pad. He took it and smiled and she headed out to finish her work. He shut the door behind her and sat down thinking.

He took a nap, then later showered again and changed into grey slacks and a black shirt. He looked at his watch and realized that it would be better to be early than to be fashionably late. He tore the top sheet off the pad and looked once again over the restaurant name, folded the paper and put it in his pocket, grabbed his jacket, and left.

"You write down a place I should eat, that you might be at around say, 8 pm. I just might make it."

Miranda blushed slightly as he made the offer, but smiled and took the pen and pad and wrote down the name of a local Italian restaurant close to the hotel.

It wast overly grand but the food was both good quality and affordable.

Finally her shift finished in the afternoon and she walked back to her lodgings and did some work on an assignment before heading to the shower.

Afterwards, she applied some make up, a glossy lipstick, massacra, ee shadow and soem perfume before she removed her robe and opened her lingerie draw.

She suddenly wondered why she was putting on some of her more provocative sets, she chose a midnight blue bra and briefs set, made of silk. The cups were not sheer the set ws more of a 'day wear' rather than sexual. A good balance between feeling good but not being overly sexual Miranda thought...

"See-sh he is old enough to be my father!" Miranda giggled as she thought that, and chose a jumper tunic/dress that reached half way down to her knees. She finished the outfit with a pair of bright red leggings and her favpurite light tan boots she bought from Hobbs in their Winter sale...

Finally she stood outside the restaurant feeling slightly weird. Was he expecting a date or just friendship Miranda wondered?

She took a deep breath and stepped inside looking for him.

He almost choked on his water as he watched her walk into the restaurant. He had found her attractive in her maid outfit, but now, dolled up and away from work, he was blown away. In the back of his mind he also couldn't stop comparing her to his Sophie.

He stood up and waved her over to the booth. He smiled as he offered her a hand as she slid into the booth, then instead of sitting across from her, he sat next to her on the same side of the booth.

He felt his body start reacting to the presence of her next to him in the booth and the tension was painfully obvious to him as the waiter came over and they both ordered. His wedding ring kept tapping nervously on the table as the waiter went away and he looked over to Miranda.

"So uh," He bit his lip for a second and took a sip of his water, waiting for the drinks to arrive, "your having a bit of money trouble going back to University? If you don't mind me asking how short are you?"

Miranda felt slightly strange sitting next to him, when there was space on the othe r side, but smiled and accepted it, after all it was his treat..

She browsed the menu and chose her starter, avocado, beef tomato and morzzeralla cheese. Main course she chose a seafood pasta in a cream sauce...

They soon started chatting when Miranda heard

"So uh," He bit his lip for a second and took a sip of his water, waiting for the drinks to arrive, "your having a bit of money trouble going back to University? If you don't mind me asking how short are you?"

She placed her glass on the table and turned to look at him confused by the two completely unrelated threads in the same sentence..

Well yes show me a student who hasn't got financial concerNs. and well I'm 5'2...WHY?"

He laughed. "I didn't mean your height."

He paused as their food arrived. "This looks delicious." He dove into his twice baked lasagna. "This IS delicious. How is your pasta?"

They ate in relative silence. He watched as her lips pursed and she sucked a few loose strands of noodle between her lips leaving a smear of white cream sauce on her pouty lower lip. It made an electric jolt surge through his body.

"When I asked how short you were, I meant how much money did you need for your tuition and expenses. How much are you lacking? And any leads on making up the difference?"

The idea eating away at the back of his mind becoming more and more plausible.

Back