Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-16-2018, 02:46 AM   #1
Sjen451
Virgin
 
Sjen451 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 28
CD Sissies: to cum or not to cum?

Ok, so I have seen two distinct types of sissies on here. Those who enjoy a reach-around, or jerking their sissy-clits while being fucked. And those who endevour not to get hard or cum when daddy is fucking them.

There are some valid points to each argument, but I would like to hear what is more preferred by both sissies and daddies.

In my personal experience, I understand the desire to climax while being fucked. But I feel a sissy should not get sexual gratification from their clitty while being fucked.
What are your opinions?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 03:01 AM   #2
2sides
Virgin
 
2sides is offline
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 20
I have experienced both kinds of orgasm. I love the intensity of the pure anal orgasm more. But sometimes it just doesn't work out for some reason, and when that happens I would prefer to have some help so I can orgasm while he is still in me...that's the important part, to have him bring me to climax by either means. But the real thrill is just to be full with him inside me knowing he has had his orgasm.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 03:14 AM   #3
Sjen451
Virgin
 
Sjen451 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 28
Iíll start...

I really enjoy cumming from penetration. Itís sexual release, but not in the masculine way. When the cock or dildo is aimed towards your tummy and fucks away, you cum out your clitty almost involuntarily. (If any sissy hasnít done this, you really should.)
I feel a sissy is someone who wants to please others sexually at their own expense. Itís not mutual gratification. A sissy is not a standard tranny or gay; we are far more subservient and sexual. When we please a daddy, we should not expect our sissy-clitty to be treated the same as their male cock. We can cum if we are fucked hard enough. And thatís why we crave it soooo much. To be fucked hard.

I remember one time with an older daddy, he expressed his dissatisfaction with my flaccid clitty. But when I explained my purpose was to please only him and not myself, he became much more dominant and assertive. And it was a wonderful night of pleasure for both of us. Those who want sissies want to be in control. And we need to reassure them they are.

When a sissy does not cum, they become even hornier. And the hornies motivate us to be even more submissive and willing to do whatever our dom wants. Sissies are wonderful fuck toys because we do not cum unless forced or commanded.

If we were allowed to cum as men cum during intercourse, we would not be sissies.

But thatís just my opinion. Please share yours.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 03:23 AM   #4
SissySalina
Literotica Guru
 
SissySalina's Avatar
 
SissySalina is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 809
1st- A good sissy is in chastity.
2nd- It is up to the "daddy" if the sissy gets sexual gratification from their clitty.
3rd- the sissy is to serve not get.
__________________
Sissy for the of IT

Sissy Salina

Sissy Rules
Sissy will only refer to sissy-self as sissy
Sissy will be in chastity (except for cleaning)
Sissy will be plugged both penile & anal(except for cleaning or usage)
Sissy will have enema twice a day
Sissy is never allowed to say "no"
Sissy giving oral servitude will have hands bound behind back
Sissy will swallow all cum or nectar
Sissy should be milked once a month
Sissy is never allowed ejaculation
Sissyís only duty is to serve others
Sissyies are always bound or caged at night
Sissies are never to wear any male clothing articles
Sissy's will remove all hair except the long head hair
Sissy will have pierced ears and other piercings
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 03:35 AM   #5
Sjen451
Virgin
 
Sjen451 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sides View Post
I have experienced both kinds of orgasm. I love the intensity of the pure anal orgasm more. But sometimes it just doesn't work out for some reason, and when that happens I would prefer to have some help so I can orgasm while he is still in me...that's the important part, to have him bring me to climax by either means. But the real thrill is just to be full with him inside me knowing he has had his orgasm.
Good point 2sides. It is wonderful to orgasm together, but real thrill is knowing he has cum inside of you.

I had one daddy demand I cum with him. So I jerked myself as he shot inside me. It was very gratifying for both of us, but ultimately not necessary that I accompany him.

When you are not allowed to cum and canít do so naturally from penetration, do you find yourself to be much more clingy after he has finished?

One time I was fucked in my hotel room but didnít cum, so I nestled between his legs with his penis in my mouth and plug in my pussy hole for several hours. I enjoyed it and wanted more.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 12:10 AM   #6
Sjen451
Virgin
 
Sjen451 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySalina View Post
1st- A good sissy is in chastity.
2nd- It is up to the "daddy" if the sissy gets sexual gratification from their clitty.
3rd- the sissy is to serve not get.
You have a good point Miss SissySalina. There are clear rules a good sissy must obey, and Iíve noticed you do very well at this.

But I also believe there are many different levels of sissy. Sissies consist of a wide spectrum of slutty gurls who crave cock and want to be more feminine. Ranging from panty-bois who put their wivesí underwear on in secret while dreaming of choking on a fat cock, all the way to ultimate sissies who have breast implants, remain plugged all day and serve an alpha every day.

I myself am a part time sissy just during the weeks when my hornies become uncontrollable and ďmale-masterbationĒ just canít bring me relief. Thatís when I participate in the fun. I cage myself, dress in lingerie, and fuck the unholy shit out of my boipussy. This is also when I meet up with my daddies and get fucked, gaped, fisted, and cummed in/on as frequently as possible. But again, itís not 24/7 for me. Itís just during the weeks when I have the uncontrollable cravings.

With that in mind. Thatís why I created this thread; to see how each type of sissy views cumming. Itís very interesting to hear sveryoneís different ideas.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 12:39 AM   #7
2sides
Virgin
 
2sides is offline
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjen451 View Post
Good point 2sides. It is wonderful to orgasm together, but real thrill is knowing he has cum inside of you.

I had one daddy demand I cum with him. So I jerked myself as he shot inside me. It was very gratifying for both of us, but ultimately not necessary that I accompany him.

When you are not allowed to cum and canít do so naturally from penetration, do you find yourself to be much more clingy after he has finished?

One time I was fucked in my hotel room but didnít cum, so I nestled between his legs with his penis in my mouth and plug in my pussy hole for several hours. I enjoyed it and wanted more.
I'm sort of a cuddle kind of sissy all the time, I guess. I love being the weaker one in making love, but I also like more of a kind man to be the one on top of me. Currently, the only man I have is in a co-relationship situation with my wife. Basically, it's more of a willing cuckold thing. But the point is; he's not at all tender and loving toward me and I miss that. I enjoy the humiliation and that my wife is getting some real cock, but it's not my "dream relationship". Maybe I'm not really a sissy? All I know is I like dressing up, being the weaker one, not being in charge, etc.

To answer your question: I think I could be very "clinging" in the right relationship...but I could also call that cuddling.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 05:04 AM   #8
carolyntarasova
Experienced
 
carolyntarasova is offline
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 84
I never get hard when Iím dressed and with a guy. So, Iím well suited to the little kink that is chastity. I have no objection to being touched there, but I donít need it and Iím indifferent to it. The deep and mesmerising pleasure I get from playing the womanís role is heightened by dressing, and being locked up takes things a step further.

Having a real man, an alpha male, strongly thrusting his hard, lustful shaft deep inside me, building up to his climax, with him so turned on that I have dressed as a girl to please him, both of us seeking that moment when his hot semen is pumped into my bottom through his throbbing cock in the last moments as he plunges most deeply into me, while I am soft, small and locked away, lacy panties pulled down around my thighs, my tight hole being reshaped around him. Look at him, and look at me. What a beautiful contrast.

Locked up, my needs are different. Denied physical release, I am never able to completely shut out the sense of desire and constraint. The focus of sex is sharing his pleasure. I long for all his semen to be absorbed into my body, through my mouth or my bottom, and that is where my satisfaction will come from Ė fulfilling his masculine need to mate and impregnate.

Locked away and being made to come through firm but tender anal penetration would be the icing on the cake. I have never had an anal orgasm (yet!), and when I imagine it, I think of spending a few leisurely weeks with a guy, always dressed, being fucked or made love to a couple of times a day, him inserting toys into me between sessions (if Iím good, maybe heíll treat me to my newest kink, and slide some peeled ginger into me and watch me squirmÖ.), and finally, unpredictably, after days or weeks of build-up, it will happen while he is dominating me with his powerful cock. Trembling and gasping and moaning, impaled on him. My little cock caged and soft, my full bottom convulsing around his manhood that has done this to me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 01:41 PM   #9
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......
 
goodsonformom's Avatar
 
goodsonformom is online now
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 12,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sides View Post
I'm sort of a cuddle kind of sissy all the time, I guess. I love being the weaker one in making love, but I also like more of a kind man to be the one on top of me. Currently, the only man I have is in a co-relationship situation with my wife. Basically, it's more of a willing cuckold thing. But the point is; he's not at all tender and loving toward me and I miss that. I enjoy the humiliation and that my wife is getting some real cock, but it's not my "dream relationship". Maybe I'm not really a sissy? All I know is I like dressing up, being the weaker one, not being in charge, etc.

To answer your question: I think I could be very "clinging" in the right relationship...but I could also call that cuddling.
That sounds amazing Alexa. I love it that you are the cuddle type, hungering for a gentle touch and a more emotional bond. I believe you are a real sissy, wanting so badly to please your Daddy....whether you make love or desire a hard pounding does not define who you are....you recognize your dicklet not to be a cock, but a clitty....that your naughty hole is really your pussy that requires a real mans cock to fill you......
__________________
I linger in the silent spaces.....Between history and myth.....Science and magic......Poetry and prose....


  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 08:44 PM   #10
bimori
Horndog
 
bimori's Avatar
 
bimori is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySalina View Post
1st- A good sissy is in chastity.
2nd- It is up to the "daddy" if the sissy gets sexual gratification from their clitty.
3rd- the sissy is to serve not get.
I really love when my sissy cum first. I just love the feel of her ass trying to rip my cock off as her load is released on her stomach. Then after she is done to fill her sissy ass or sissy mouth with a thick load of cum.
__________________
Its only kinky the first time !!!!!!

Scored 626 on the kink o meter is that good or bad!!!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.