Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 01-07-2017, 08:15 PM   #1
xPassionx
Literotica Guru

Interracial Fantasies

This is a place where people of all ethnicity can cum together. Love has no borders after all.

I'm 26 year old white male. 6'3. Short dark hair. Brown eyes. Wire-frame glasses. I find myself lately being extra attracted to women of all color. Japanese. Indian. Brazilian. Latina. Iranian. All distinct and all gorgeous, but I have a affinity for the beauty of black women. From mixed to dark, they're all absolutely beautiful!

Last edited by xPassionx : 01-07-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Old 01-07-2017, 08:57 PM   #2
HayleyLuvsSex
💦 Make Sex Great Again 💦

Yup. Don't understand people who limit themselves by race

Old 01-07-2017, 09:51 PM   #3
ssremember129
Literotica Guru

the same logic should go towards bi and even gay segments. I find that there is a fair amount of stigma as a white male that i've had black bi-males as partners.

Old 01-07-2017, 10:47 PM   #4
SubmissiveMom
Really Experienced

I've enjoyed inter-racial sex on many occasions and enjoyed all x I don't understand what the issue is with this x x x x x

Old 01-07-2017, 10:53 PM   #5
xPassionx
Literotica Guru

Feel free to share any of your fetishes, fantasies, or stories. The most experience I have is a black stripper giving me a lap dance and tugged at my junk. lol

Old 01-08-2017, 01:21 AM   #6
tooday
Experienced

I've dated white and black girls,no preference though but I must say I've never had a better blowjob than the black girl that I was with for a short time,she was a lovely girl

Old 01-08-2017, 08:29 AM   #7
screwher
Literotica Guru

I have fantasies of seeing my sexy hotwife taking a BBC. She said her first boyfriend fit all those stereotypes that are attributed to black men. Unfortunately he was immature and selfish and treated her like crap. So she said sex with him was never very gratifying. Now I want her to do it again. But this time with a mature man who is looking to pleasure her to.

Old 01-08-2017, 08:32 AM   #8
DewMee
Literotica Guru

I've been with many men that are of different race than me. Enjoy them all!

Old 01-08-2017, 08:54 AM   #9
SaraBaras
Really Experienced

I dated this absolutely gorgeous, stylish black man when I first got to London several years ago. Ran into him at a pub - he was a fellow American navigating a new life in the UK. Super fun and super hot. The first man I'd ever experienced anything close to tantric sex with (and became quite the fan as a result).

We're actually still friends. Unfortunate that life got in the way for us. It's the one secret I have from my husband - he knows we're friends, but I've never confirmed just how well he knows me. I feel fairly certain he knows though.

One of my older brothers married a black woman. (Their kid married a white chick. All sorts of bad jokes at my house at Thanksgiving.) I don't get the hangup even as I respect people's preferences. We all bleed the same color and all turn into the same dust when we die.

We're all people. We're meant to enjoy and be enjoyed.

Old 01-08-2017, 12:42 PM   #10
mikendel
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewMee View Post
Have enjoyed many too.

Old 01-08-2017, 01:37 PM   #11
xPassionx
Literotica Guru

I don't get the hangup even as I respect people's preferences. We all bleed the same color and all turn into the same dust when we die.

We're all people. We're meant to enjoy and be enjoyed. [/quote]

I agree with you. Like I said, love has no borders. I think it's beautiful when people of completely different ethnicity, social status, upbringings, etc can set all of those things aside and love each other unconditionally.

Old 01-08-2017, 01:50 PM   #12
JackOffer
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewMee View Post
So have we!

Old 01-08-2017, 06:30 PM   #13
ilik269
Really Really Experienced

I worked with a chocolate colored female we went out for drinks and danced she was way cool I don't get why people think it is not cool to associate with people of different race, she was smart pretty and sexy as hell

Old 01-08-2017, 06:35 PM   #14
Firedog78

There are too many beautiful/sexy people to allow race to be an obstacle. Sexy is sexy, now matter what color/race you are.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3162527

Old 01-08-2017, 06:44 PM   #15
Jellyybean
Experienced

I will admit when I was younger I only hooked up with white guys. But I eventually ventured out. Now proud to say I think I've had every race inside me. It's interesting how different cultures diets can change tastes... like Indian men and their curry 😂. I have become a fan of BBC though. Like they aren't all so well endowed, but when they are 😳, ummm I'm gonna have to spend the day in bed cuz I can't walk after you... thanks haha

Old 01-08-2017, 06:58 PM   #16
Voyuerhoya
Experienced

This is interesting, because I live women and sex with women I haven't discriminated, on any level (height, size, race, etc) but it is interesting, and unfortunate at times, how stereotypes playout in fantasy life. I've found myself in situations were theoretical expectations were not met and there was disappointment no matter what was done.

"Excuse me while I whip this out"

Old 01-08-2017, 11:52 PM   #17
Jpuc81
Experienced

A world of color

I work with a wonderful black woman, with whom I've been enthralled with since the day we met two years ago. We have such a great working relationship that we consider each other to be our work spouses. I would love to have a closer, intimate relationship with her. I adore her and her daughter.

Old 01-09-2017, 01:05 AM   #18
Duncan113
Really Experienced

I don't understand what you mean by interracial. Who's Rachel?

------------------------------------------------------------------
I DO subscribe to the First Amendment.
I DO NOT subscribe to political correctness.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 01-09-2017, 01:12 AM   #19
AnalCreampieGiver
Literotica Guru

I have always wanted to sleep with a woman that wasn't white for a change.

Old 01-09-2017, 02:09 AM   #20
RedSilk69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan113 View Post
I don't understand what you mean by interracial. Who's Rachel?
Wocka wocka!!!

I've been surprised since I became single to hear from several of my friends that they only date white men. We're in a true melting pot of an area; opportunities abound! I've nearly sampled the world; still gotta try east Asian.

Old 01-09-2017, 06:00 PM   #21
xPassionx
Literotica Guru

This is a question for everyone--What is it about people of color that turns you on so much?

I've never personally had the experience as I've only ever had sex with 1 woman who was white, so anything I saw is purely theoretical. lol. i know that's underwhelming, but it is what it is.

Black women turn me on the most. I like all shades, but ladies in the darker end of the spectrum get me aroused more. I love the way light hits there skin and highlights the beautiful color. Of course, there chocolate drop nipples are marvelous. There noses, cheekbone and skull structure and lips are gorgeous too. I love the concept of the juxtaposition of our skin colors together. And it helps that I'm a sucker for dark hair.

I'm sorry if all of this sounds like I'm objectifying.

http://sexopicxxx.com/wp-content/upl...n-big-tits.jpg

Last edited by xPassionx : 01-11-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Old 01-09-2017, 06:05 PM   #22
crashD
Literotica Guru

i'd certainly welcome some inter racial experience.

asian would be first on my list, then....

Grand opening specials now!! A place to hang out and chill with fellow litsters. Post if you want - or not....

Old 01-09-2017, 11:07 PM   #23
Voyuerhoya
Experienced

Let me start of with damn she's perfection. Note that that's out the way, as a "man of color" my experience ranges from actual connection and genuine physical attraction (by both parties) to downright stereotype fantasy, which I think subconsciously plays a role. But I think physical attraction is mainly about taste (pun sorta intended lol). However descriptions such this "There noses, cheekbone and skull structure and lips are gorgeous too" while I'm sure you meant no harm or disrespect, offer a slippery slope into negative historic classification and exotic fetishism.

"Excuse me while I whip this out"

Last edited by geronimo_appleby : 01-22-2017 at 11:02 PM. Reason: quoted copyright image

Old 01-09-2017, 11:24 PM   #24
NeedToSubmit
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedog78 View Post
There are too many beautiful/sexy people to allow race to be an obstacle. Sexy is sexy, now matter what color/race you are.
I completely agree however people do have preferences which is fine but it may prevent them from experiencing so much.

Personally I have certain qualities which I go for . . . Consequently I have probably never dated two guys with the same ethnic background. This has definately made things more interesting.

Old 01-13-2017, 11:25 PM   #25
xPassionx
Literotica Guru

http://dm.damcdn.net/pics/wp-content...ck-babe-17.jpg