Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 05-06-2015, 12:31 AM   #1
JadedCat1990
Virgin

Craigslist Casual Ads, Anyone had any luck with them?

After having run into so many fakes and scammers, I'd pretty much accepted the fact that the cl casual encounters section was just a cesspit filled with mostly scammers and fakes.

But a few days ago, I found someone real from there...not really sure if it was worth it or not, but...more experience to the bucket and In a sense, it turns out that there are real people on there, among all the scammers and fakes.

Has anyone else had any luck there? Stories?

Old 05-06-2015, 12:36 AM   #2
docisin
Literotica Guru

I haven't had any real luck; I've posted before, and had a few people contact me, but nothing ever happened....some were scams...seems like to have to really put some time into it to see...

Old 05-06-2015, 12:43 AM   #3
JadedCat1990
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by docisin View Post
I haven't had any real luck; I've posted before, and had a few people contact me, but nothing ever happened....some were scams...seems like to have to really put some time into it to see...
Definitely, replying and skimming through all the scammers is a pain in the ass, but I think it's possible to find some like-minded people if enough effort is put in.

Old 05-06-2015, 08:22 AM   #4
nakedboater69
Literotica Guru

I've had good luck all I ask for is a phone number to call them back.

Old 05-06-2015, 10:45 AM   #5
texasm31
Literotica Guru

I have met a few women, but nothing came of them. A few i was just not into and a few got cold feet after meeting and decided cheating was too risky. But it's only about 5 women in 4-5 years, but hundreds of spam in that time.

Old 05-06-2015, 08:22 PM   #6
JadedCat1990
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasm31 View Post
I have met a few women, but nothing came of them. A few i was just not into and a few got cold feet after meeting and decided cheating was too risky. But it's only about 5 women in 4-5 years, but hundreds of spam in that time.
Heh...cheating, huh? Amusing.

While I've found 2 actual real people (so far), they've been "service providers", not that I really mind...I'm just satisfied knowing not all the people there are scammers, but...would be nice to actually find someone that wants the same thing and not just money, lol

Old 05-06-2015, 09:05 PM   #7
elizabeth15
Really Experienced

I tried CL a few months back, and of course the first guy I arranged to meet up turned out to be someone I knew whom I was in no way attracted to. I bailed before he recognized me and I was too skeeved out to even think about trying again.

Old 05-06-2015, 09:37 PM   #8
JadedCat1990
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth15 View Post
I tried CL a few months back, and of course the first guy I arranged to meet up turned out to be someone I knew whom I was in no way attracted to. I bailed before he recognized me and I was too skeeved out to even think about trying again.
Small world we live in, huh? lol

Old 05-06-2015, 10:05 PM   #9
TheLM
Drew

Quote:
OMG that is my nightmare.

*Thanks for reading! 1,000...5,000...10,000...17,000... 20,000 horny readers and counting!*

Pictures of my body

Old 05-07-2015, 10:44 AM   #10
talk2meaboutart
Really Experienced

I gave up on the m4w a long time ago due to the aforementioned lack of real people. The "cesspit" definitely clears in the mw4x sections though, and I have many great encounters there (admittedly, this is not everyone's cup of tea). Overall, I agree with the other posters; it just takes a little effort to weed through the spam. As long as you aren't desperate or expecting anything in particular, it can be a fruitful resource to pick through.

Old 05-07-2015, 10:53 AM   #11
docisin
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by talk2meaboutart View Post
I gave up on the m4w a long time ago due to the aforementioned lack of real people. The "cesspit" definitely clears in the mw4x sections though, and I have many great encounters there (admittedly, this is not everyone's cup of tea). Overall, I agree with the other posters; it just takes a little effort to weed through the spam. As long as you aren't desperate or expecting anything in particular, it can be a fruitful resource to pick through.
what is "mw4x"? (I could look on CL, but I'm just THAT lazy)...

Old 05-07-2015, 11:24 AM   #12
texasm31
Literotica Guru

Quote:
That is my biggest fear. I always try to make sure that I don't know the other person before things get too far along, but I guess you can be surprised especially with everyone trying to keep their identity hidden.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:30 AM   #13
talk2meaboutart
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by docisin View Post
what is "mw4x"? (I could look on CL, but I'm just THAT lazy)...
Haha, no worries. Its just an abbreviation of the other options, such as mw4mw / mw4m / mw4w (although mw4w is similar to w4m in terms of spam-quality).

Old 05-07-2015, 11:31 AM   #14
JadedCat1990
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by talk2meaboutart View Post
Probably the section of couples looking for other couples.

Old 05-07-2015, 12:15 PM   #15
MrRandyWatson
Literotica Guru

I go to CL pretty infrequently - when I do, I usually find someone (I pretty much exclusively look for men - better chance of success IMO) but it almost never goes perfectly. The last time it was because he pretty much wanted a relationship and I didn't.

Old 05-08-2015, 05:28 AM   #16
bibethhotwet
Literotica Guru

We have had only two successful hookups with couples and one with a bi female over the years. But considering the dangers associated with CL as of late we have eliminated this as a source of partners.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:40 PM   #17
kristine81
Experienced

Yes, for MFM threesome

That's how hubby and I found a guy for our threesome - thank you Craigslist!

Old 05-08-2015, 03:10 PM   #18
kc_sweetNsour
Really Experienced

I only find spammers or liars

Old 05-08-2015, 06:41 PM   #19
Scotsman69
Literotica Guru

Got a few hot fucks through CL ads. But it takes perseverance to find them, and the development of enough understanding of the formulae not to waste too much time on obvious scams and whores.

My Stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 05-08-2015, 07:53 PM   #20
mmm_elliemae
Literotica Guru

I had to stop after a guy started obsessively texting me, then he started showing up at my work. Not cool.

Old 05-08-2015, 11:01 PM   #21
docisin
Literotica Guru

here's my story, in email communications from CL. First, the ad I posted:

I absolutely love breasts; tits; big or small; I will suck yours, gently, hard however you like, as long as you like; you can masturbate, cum, whatever, but that's not necessary; let me come and suck your tits...must host....

Here's a response:

Are you able to devote an entire hour or so just to this one thing? I keep finding guys who really are lying about it and want BJs, JOs, to be watched, etc. I don't. I just want a true breast worshipper who stays clothed, does not need to get off, and wants only to stroke and grope and suck on my breasts and then leave. I'm just being honest so as not to waste your time.
Thanks

So I responded:

Hi, and thanks for your honesty; I'm not interested in being deceptive about it at all. True, it would be a huge sexual turn on for me, but I would not expect "reciprocation" at all. I like to be watched, jo, etc., but I wouldn't ask this at all, and I would stay clothed. But would you get off while I was doing it? And also would you be able to send a pic? Doesn't have to include your face, and it would be only for me to see. thanks for being honest....

their response:

Thanks -- not a fit at all

So, basically, I don't get it....but I keep trying....

Old 05-09-2015, 01:31 AM   #22
blueberree
Really Experienced

yes. once.

I figured I was fortunate not to end up meeting someone who was crazy or conflicted about their desires

Old 05-09-2015, 01:29 PM   #23
deyv
Literotica Guru

Have had a three successful hookup a with couples, several with guys but none with just women.

Every w4m ad that I ever replied to resulted in spam -

That said, I've read of the occasional success story with normal, sane people just looking to hookup.

Old 05-09-2015, 02:13 PM   #24
kawa_kamuri
Experienced

Location: J. Krishnamurti kombucha bullshit. Clouds and birds, twitching eyelids. Trains and buses.
Many times. The men are cautious, generally hideous, and think their poorly-executed dix pix are panty droppers. I've answered M4W and posted W4M. Great returns, many toads.

Old 05-09-2015, 02:24 PM   #25
Southerncple
Experienced

We have met two nice couples and one male from CL. There are tons of fakes and weirdos but a few normally are scattered out there lol. Always pic and voice verify before we meet and meet in public.