Pimpette_f's Harem

pimpette_f

Fuck Me Shoes
Welcome to my Harem....It's the raddest baddest place to be...and hell, to FLIRT with me! :)

Let me toss aside my fuzzy pimpette hat and chill with my boys.....

*Bats eyelashes* Hi boys....

Welcome to my Harem....It's the raddest baddest place to be...and hell, to FLIRT with me! :)

Let me toss aside my fuzzy pimpette hat and chill with my boys.....

*Bats eyelashes* Hi boys....

Well it looks as if I am the first to join but at my age I am hardly a boy,,,,,,,,,
doe that disquailfy me?

Lol...so are we supposed to be your bitches and hoes? :D

*walks over to the fridge on my knees, gets you a Bud Light, then carries it over on a silver tray*

there are different ways to impress pimpette, depends which way you prefer...

I'm easily trainable, and I'm already housebroken lol

That is a plus, Dark! :) I am not a fan of a man peeing on the rim of the toilet and not wiping it off, tho. THAT pisses me off! It's disgusting. Would you want ME to pee on the seat and leave it???? *GAG*

That is a plus, Dark! :) I am not a fan of a man peeing on the rim of the toilet and not wiping it off, tho. THAT pisses me off! It's disgusting. Would you want ME to pee on the seat and leave it???? *GAG*

In general, I'm not in to peeing. But you never know.....stranger things have happened lol

In general, I'm not in to peeing. But you never know.....stranger things have happened lol
Gosh, I so suck at being impressive. I'll just have to loiter and give it the old college try LOL. LMAO at the peeing on the seat rim, guys in your neck of the woods don't lift it, let alone put it back down?

Back