Old 01-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #1626
Boundlife
More than Dreamt of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyD1 View Post
I like that, Bound... attractiveness rating changes as you get to know someone.
I've had it work both ways.....hot guys opening their mouth and landing in a pool of liquid nitrogen....guys who looked ok getting very attractive.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #1627
Sunndance07
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilMorning View Post
40s 50s maybe older. Anyone else
and I LOVE younger girls!

Old 01-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #1628
itismeinnz
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracefullyYours View Post
Smile. Eye contact. (those two go a long way)

If you want him to come over....look at him a few times, smile, and "invite" with your body language.

or...if you're the more assertive type....

Go tell him you've never tried whatever beer he's drinking and ask if it's any good. Or...ask for a light if you smoke. Or....ask about the game on TV.....nothing too personal because women can sound like creeps too.
You've fairly well summmed it up very well GY. Eye contact (for me that's almost always where it begins). Body language (is there any kind of connection here at all?). Conversation.

How it is for me, but I wonder if it is possibly fairly typical. In terms of being assertive, I have never been confident at trying to do what I guess some would term a pick-up line from stone cold nothing. Yet I'd call myself quite assertive (perhaps confident is a better way, more relaxed sounding than assertive) once I detect some subtle cue that there are signs of life here. That cue might be nothing more than a brief eye-contact, casual remark... anything.

But what is it that I'm looking for anyway? To be out on the town it is extremely likely that I'm in town for work, possibly for several weeks. A work colleague and I were discussing recently the way in which casual contact then becomes really meaningful. You're probably working frickin hard, out of your own environment... you kind of crave "normality". That's why you tip waitresses really well who show that extra bit of interest in you. They're just doing a job, but to me it's significant.

So back to meeting a woman.. deep down I personally most want real human contact. Although at one level I might be thinking "fuck, she is hot!", far more significant is a developing sense of "I could really get a kick out of spending some time with this person." Hang out, do some things together. I can honestly say that for me "Yee haaa, I might be in for a bonk tonight" is not my dominant thought. Though I would be dishonest of course if I never admitted that waking up between their sheets would be a very nice part of this hanging out doing a few things.

But the gist of what I'm getting at is... ummm.. might be just how I am, but the interaction has to start feeling relaxed and natural quite quickly. I guess for some the conquest or seduction game or whatever is part of some thrill, but to me a real twinkle in an eye as you start to discover that you can make each other really smile goes a fucking long way towards having a good night with someone.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #1629
GracefullyYours
Illuminaughty

Location: Your world was too mainstream...so I created my own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunndance07 View Post
and I LOVE younger girls!
*sigh*

Old 01-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #1630
JonnyD1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
*sigh*

Old 01-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #1631
GracefullyYours
Illuminaughty

Location: Your world was too mainstream...so I created my own.
Lightbulb

You know what. I get it.

I'm too old. I'm not young enough to be flattered just because an "older man" is interested in me. I've outgrown my daddy issues. I don't need a man's money or dick. I find it degrading when I'm wanted for my age.

I've figured out that I want a partner and not a new and exciting flavor...which is the polar opposite of most men here, who have partners at home already and are here for the express purpose of getting off with someone young, naive, and nubile while their wives are busy cooking dinner and doing their laundry. I want to be for someone else what so many men here have...and still are not content with.

I wish you all the best. Later.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #1632
Boundlife
More than Dreamt of

Quote:
*sigh*
Quote:
What can you do...the ones who your talking about never think its about them....

Big hug and kiss to all who were worried but have nothining to fear

Old 01-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #1633
CaliGuy60
Literotica Guru

Quote:
You know what. I get it.

I'm too old. I'm not young enough to be flattered just because an "older man" is interested in me. I've outgrown my daddy issues. I don't need a man's money or dick. I find it degrading when I'm wanted for my age.

I've figured out that I want a partner and not a new and exciting flavor...which is the polar opposite of most men here, who have partners at home already and are here for the express purpose of getting off with someone young, naive, and nubile while their wives are busy cooking dinner and doing their laundry. I want to be for someone else what so many men here have...and still are not content with.

Not all of us are like that, but you are right. If you want a partner, this is probably not the right place for you. There are lots of other places much better than this to find such a person. I wish you success and a happy new year!

Old 01-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #1634
TheOlderGuy
Corruptor of Innocents

I guess I'm here for good conversation

I'm TheOlderGuy -- http://theolderguy13.wordpress.com/ update 2/27/13

SRP Profile: http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...1#post42318890

Old 01-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #1635
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBrat View Post
Older men who take care of themselves...are assertive...and wear suits!!...can usually get about anything they want from me.
As I straighten my tie.........Nod for you to knee........

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

Old 01-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #1636
Corey2012
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Older men who take care of themselves...are assertive...and wear suits!!...can usually get about anything they want from me.
duly noted.........I'll be there at 7......

Old 01-05-2012, 06:05 PM   #1637
JonnyD1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
You know what. I get it.

Ooops... gosh, I hope that wasn't addressed to me.
I just now read this and found it next in line to my "smiley" post to you. Just to clarify, I was actually sympathizing with you because I knew you would find the post right before mine to be offensive. I put in a few big grins to let you know I was laughing with you, some sarcastically rolling eyes, and a big eek to let you know I understand your point of view. I included a rose 'cause you're a sweetheart.
On the other hand, I'm not sure which planet you're referring to when you say wives cook and do laundry. I do both of those things for myself.
Basically, I'm not content because my wife is not interested in sex. We're all different here and some of us just come here for teasing conversation.
I sincerely hope you find what you're looking for, Grace. It always makes me feel good when someone does.
Dan

Old 01-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #1638
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
You know what. I get it.

I don't mean to seem unsympathetic...but it seems you are on a thread called "I love older men"...and then saying you find it offensive people are attracted to you on this thread because of your age. That makes no sense to me.

Lucky lucky lucky pet of my Mistress and Mommy, kitty4Him, with whom i am ridiculously deeply in love. But don't worry...I still like Dominant Older Men...

Old 01-05-2012, 06:21 PM   #1639
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey2012 View Post
duly noted.........I'll be there at 7......
Stranger things have happened....

Lucky lucky lucky pet of my Mistress and Mommy, kitty4Him, with whom i am ridiculously deeply in love. But don't worry...I still like Dominant Older Men...

Old 01-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #1640
JonnyD1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Stranger things have happened....
Hey Brat, just wanted to let you know I liked your most recent pic in the cocksuckers thread.

Old 01-05-2012, 06:53 PM   #1641
TheOlderGuy
Corruptor of Innocents

Quote:

Suits, eh? What's the draw to the threads?

I'm TheOlderGuy -- http://theolderguy13.wordpress.com/ update 2/27/13

SRP Profile: http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...1#post42318890

Old 01-05-2012, 07:02 PM   #1642
danno99
Literotica Guru

Quote:
You know what. I get it.

I'm married with two kids, I'm the sole income provider, plus I do all the cooking, a lot of the laundry, a lot of the cleaning......I adore my wife, sex life is good, sometimes great....I just love to flirt with women, same age as me, younger.......

What I've discovered on Lit is that there's people with very different backgrounds and lifestyles, so it's usually a mistake to stereotype

Old 01-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #1643
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOlderGuy View Post
Suits, eh? What's the draw to the threads?
Something about older men in suits....really nice suits....really does it for me. I think it makes them look more different from my age group, more in charge....

Old 01-05-2012, 07:33 PM   #1644
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
Hey Brat, just wanted to let you know I liked your most recent pic in the cocksuckers thread.
Thanks! It wasn't my pic, but one I totally like. And an activity Mistress enjoys having me take part in with her.

Old 01-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #1645
danno99
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Something about older men in suits....really nice suits....really does it for me. I think it makes them look more different from my age group, more in charge....
Damn, gotta iron the suit

Old 01-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #1646
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by danno99 View Post
Damn, gotta iron the suit
Hugo boss, brooks brothers, Joseph A Banks....all good suits....

Old 01-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #1647
danno99
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hugo boss, brooks brothers, Joseph A Banks....all good suits....
Anything for you....
Hey wait a minute, aren't you the sub?

Old 01-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #1648
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by danno99 View Post
Anything for you....
Hey wait a minute, aren't you the sub?
I know, huh!! See what happens when I'm allowed off the leash!!

Old 01-05-2012, 07:50 PM   #1649
txnstud21
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGuy60 View Post
Not all of us are like that, but you are right. If you want a partner, this is probably not the right place for you. There are lots of other places much better than this to find such a person. I wish you success and a happy new year!
IDK I dont think this is the place i would go looking for a partner but I think one can be found here. Occasionally the usual playful flirting that does go on can lead somewhere.

Save a horse. Ride a cowboy!!!

Im here to make you an offer you cant refuse

See me strip here

Old 01-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #1650
Boundlife
More than Dreamt of

Quote:
I know, huh!! See what happens when I'm allowed off the leash!!
Naughty girl wrapping these poor men around your little finger {fun, eh?}

Quote:
Originally Posted by txnstud21 View Post
IDK I dont think this is the place i would go looking for a partner but I think one can be found here. Occasionally the usual playful flirting that does go on can lead somewhere.
Lit is a fun place to flirt and learn about yourself and the world...
As for finding a partner...that's doubtful...but I do know enough to never say never...

Closed Thread